Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lotus Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngelicBlue

Planetoid
9f05c6ec-cd54-48a1-b931-89965458f428_zps3342f6ba.jpg
Dear ------,
The sakura blossoms have bloomed on this day for you. It is with great honor I welcome you to Lotus Academy. You have been chosen for your great skills and your extraordinary powers. On the first day of school your welcome packet will be in your room. Classes will not begin until the next day; this will allow ample time for you to get to know the school and move in. Therefore, tardiness will not be acceptable, especially on the first day. I expect you all to follow the school rules which are on the attached sheet included in this letter. Also included in this letter is a sheet telling you where your room is located, a map of the school, and the house you have been sorted into.

To help you navigate through the RP for details use the following links:

OOC Thread

and

Profiles Thread

The Houses and their symbols are as follows:
The Wolf
349f0f5b-5b91-40c2-beac-125e56d52ea3_zpsd9cf0057.jpg

The Dolphin
House4_zpsd8d45db8.jpg

The Raven
4b853e09-ae0b-4c67-a9fe-362c1120c52f_zps418582b8.jpg

The Dragon
60ea0286-709c-45a5-b23c-ebcda2bcfb0a_zps87d73666.jpg

Rules
 Site Rules are in affect Rules and Group RP Rules
 Profiles must be PMed to me in advance, wait till you are accepted to post.
 NO god-moding.
 Romance/violence are encouraged. When clothes start coming off, time skip it or take it to PMs. If you fight with someone, do not kill that character unless they approve it and both players PM me so I know.
 I don't care if you cuss but don't use it excessively and without reason.
 No more than two characters per user
 Post at least once every 3 days. One liners are acceptable but single word responses are not ok. Make things interesting. You don't have to write a novel but c'mon. Throw in some detail.
 PM me if you are no longer going to be posting
 Try your best to remain anonymous
 Lets have fun!

Here are the schedules for students by year:
Freshman
7:00-9:00 AM Breakfast
9:00-10:00 AM Power control
10:15-11:15 AM Power Variability
11:30 AM-12:30 PM Lunch
12:45-1:45 PM Good Creature Studies
2:00-3:00 PM Gym
3:15-4:15 PM Elective (Art or Music or special class)
4:45-5:45 PM Free Period (This time is used for club meeting or sports team practice)
6:00 - 7:00 PM Dinner

Sophomore
9:00-10:00 AM Power Manipulation
10:15-11:15 AM Evil Creature Studies
12:45-1:45 PM Defensive Skills
4:45-5:45 PM Free Period (This time is used for club meeting or sports team practice)

Junior
9:00-10:00 AM Power Advancement
10:15-11:15 AM Weaponry Skills
12:45-1:45 PM Meditation

Senior
9:00-10:00 AM Power mastery
10:15-11:15 AM Psychology
12:45-1:45 PM Fighting
3:15-4:15 PM Elective (Art or Music or specialty class)

Teacher Schedule
9:00-10:00 AM Class (If you don't teach this course you are free however do consider you need to spend time grading and preparing for class)
10:15-11:15 AM Staff Training 1
12:45-1:45 PM Staff Meeting 1
2:00-3:00 PM Staff Training 1 (Teachers are required to pass a competency exam each year testing their skills)
3:15-4:15 PM Staff Meeting 2

For teachers if you have a class during a staff meeting or training, please attend the other. Please make sure you attend one of both and don't attend two of the same. I thought Office Hours would be a good way to say I'm grading stuff and preparing for tomorrow's class

Head Mistress Example Schedule
9:00-10:00 AM Freshmen Power Variability
10:15-11:15 AM Senior Power Mastery
12:45-1:45 PM Office Hours
2:00-3:00 PM Staff Training 1
3:15-4:15 PM Staff Meeting 2

What I will do is I'll post a "bell" reply with the current time. Note that there are 15 minutes between classes to ensure you have time to get to class though it shouldn't take you more than 5 minutes because all classroom are in the same building, so you have some time to do a little RP between classes. In class teachers can choose to teach stuff how they want to and post. Students should try and RP in class with the teacher like ask for help or for a good/bad relationship with them. If you talk to other students mid class the teacher is allowed to punish you (please send all punishment slips as a PM to the Head Mistress, that way I know no one is going to go over board with punishments like going medieval torture dungeon on the students.) Teachers are also involved in club activities and have social interactions with other teachers as well as students. If we don't have enough teachers we can double up in subjects.

Bell

69498fde-1523-441b-aa1d-90b99889a7d5_zpse5ae8c36.jpg
Hikari Nakamura (Head Mistress)
Miss Nakamura watched out the window of her office as her new students began arriving at the school. It was already fall, she could not believe how quickly summer had passed. She looked forward to the students arrival because this was certainly a promising year. She watched the cherry blossom tree for a moment. Being the Head Mistress was no easy task but it gave her satisfaction bringing together people like herself to grow and develop their skills. That is what made it worth the long hours and the frustrating moments. These students were blossoming into beautiful flowers and she helped them along the way. Today was the beginning of another amazing year. After turning back to her desk she pulled a microphone over to her and pressed a button making her voice ring out over the whole campus.
Welcome students! My name is Miss Nakamura and it is a pleasure to welcome you to a new year. Today will be all about getting moved into your dorm rooms and familiarizing yourselves with the school. There is a welcoming assembly later today. Keep your ears open for additional announcements later indication location and time of the assembly. Classes begin tomorrow so please be in uniform and ready.

Company: alone
Mood: optimistic​

th_RPmaincharacter.jpg
Elaine Gibson

Elaine's family car pulled up to the school and she watched at people's eyes followed the care that was surely too expensive for just anyone to be arriving in. She sighed turning to the driver.
I guess this is home for a while, Mr. Holmes?
He gave her a smile and nodded. Elaine was looking forward to attending the academy but she was nervous about being at a whole new school. She thought it was normal to feel that way but it still bothered her to feel so vulnerable. When the car came to a stop, she gathered her messenger bag, took a breath releasing any visible anxiety and exited the car. Walking with confidence and radiating courageousness, she walked up the path making a left on the path followed by a right and made her way to the Raven Building. She was starting to feel her legs shake beneath her from how nervous she was, but she was NOT going to let anyone think of her as weak.

Company: Alone
Mood: Mixed feelings

William "Bill" Smith

The Smiths arrived in a relatively unremarkable sedan, the sort that if you saw on the road it would fade into traffic. As they're getting out, they hear the announcement over the PA system. Robert cuffs him on the shoulder proudly and gives him a little shake. "Uniforms eh? you never seemed the type. Certainly have pretty girls here though. Don't you be getting to many ideas now. I'm not ready to be a granddad." William sighs and hangs his head. "We went over this dad. 'no love with out that glove.' " Robert grins broadly at his son, a smile William hasn't seen in a long time. "Good boy." Elane shakes her head at her husband with a happy smile of her own. William reaches back into the back of the car and pulls out a backpack and starts rummaging though it. After a moment he pulls the map of the campus out then looks at the campus. "Ah, that building is my dorm. That's easy enough." William notices a pretty girl with bright red hair and looks at her long enough that William's dad notices and chuckles. Robert gives him a playful shove to the shoulder. "Weren't we just talking about this?" William just chuckles a little and replies, "easy there you gruff old man, I'm not married. No rules against me lookin'." Elane, meanwhile, has popped the trunk of the car and cleared her throat loudly enough for her husband to stop messing around and lend a hand. Robert pulls a large suitcase with rollers out and sets it down then pulls out a large footlocker trunk and hefts that onto his shoulder and closes the car's trunk with his free hand. Elane extends the handle of the suitcase and then tilts it onto it's rollers. "Lead the way, Bill. After all you're going to need to learn this campus layout quickly. " Elane tells her son. As they stroll towards the Dolphin dorm building William's mother asks with a smile, "do you remember what I taught you about washing clothes?" William groans loudly then replies, "Really mom? Really? I only did that the One time and I swear i didn't see that red shirt when i was doing that whites load. beside that was years ago and I haven't made that mistake since. I'm never going to live that down am I?" Elane grins broader and shakes her head. "Nope."

Company: Elane and Robert Smith (parents)
Moody: Joyous​

resizedimage.jpg

Otto Hindel

Otto sighed to himself. The school-year was starting up once more, and it seemed to offer up so many new people. The man smiled a little bit, bouncing excitedly around his room, his fingers brushing against his many, many instruments. Oh, the things he would be teaching this year. He was going to enjoy it, and hopefully so would his students. The demon even did a little dance until the bell rang. With a wide grin, he was out the door, sporting a case on his back. It held a bass guitar. Most of his other instruments were in his classroom right about now, although he did have to wonder just how many people would be interested in music this year. He shrugged. "Every year... Gah! I have no clue why I get so excited, but I do. Onwards! To another year of..." He stopped mid-sentence and cocked his head to the side before continuing on through the campus. Eventually he arrived at the main building, just in time to see some of the newer people arrive.
Locale: Entrance Hall
Mood: Otto​

th_Lotusmycharacter_zps9cbd4792.jpg
Mizuki Fugiwara

Mizuki strolled down the street quietly smiling. Another year, another attempt to open up and be myself. She sighed, that most likely wouldn't happen. Last year was her first year and besides a few hobbies she had, things hadn't changed much for her. It was unsettling to think that another year would pass and she'd still be sitting in the back juggling between the interest in being involved and the reservation that still held her back. She shook her head to clear her thoughts. It was best to look optimistically rather than predetermine the outcome of a year that had just begun.
She'd had her parents drop her off quite a bit back because she claimed to want to walk with the weather being so nice, but in truth this summer had been difficult and she didn't want to trouble her parents further. There had been a misunderstanding with some neighborhood kids. Well, there wasn't much misunderstanding. The little brats had been chasing her and throwing things at her. Though she had unintentionally splashed them with a hose-like rush of water, they deserved it. She looked up and saw the school up ahead. People had already arrived and her legs stopped for a moment. They shook and she almost wanted to turn around but she forced herself to press on. Miss Nakamura would be disappointed in me if I'm late...
She walked through the front gates and headed toward the path leading to the wolf house with her book tightly pressed against her. She noticed some of the new students and the new teachers. There were so many new people this year and she began getting nervous lowering her head.

Mood: Freaking out

3e0b889f-c95e-4465-83f2-875fb754d13b_zps80074542.jpg
Another car pulled up to the Academy. A moderately aged pickup truck that showed a lot of use. Of course not abuse and decay. It simply needed a wash as it was splattered with mud. As it crawled to a stop, Natasha sat up, stretching and giving a large yawn. She sat there, scratching head auburn hair lazily while a mountain of a man exited the driver's side and lowered the gate. "Going to sit there like a toad or help me get your things out of the truck?" he joked, letting out a hearty laugh. Natasha's cheeks burned slightly.

"I don't know how to turn into a toad yet Dad! And why would I want to? They're gross!!" she snapped, crossing her arms. Her father simply laughed again. He rolled his eyes a little before grabbing a suitcase and hauling it off the bed. The girl got up and grabbed two smaller suitcases and handing them to her father. He put them on the ground before picking his slender daughter up, much to her displeasure, and put her on the ground. "Dad, don't do that. It's embarrassing..." she griped, only to have her hair ruffled. Her father then closed the gate to his truck before getting back into the driver's seat. He waved to Natasha, her giving a timid wave back. He then started the aged truck up and headed for home, leaving her at the gates.

Natasha gave a sigh before picking up her bags and heading onto the campus just in time for the bell. She heard the announcement, taking note to keep an ear out for more announcements. Natasha had a bad habit of missing them due to not paying attention. The girl smiled and headed to the Dragon dorm building. "Well... Another new year. Hope this will be as fun as last year!" she mused, smiling brightly. Now she just had to find her dorm and get settled.

Company: None
Mood: Content, Anticipation​

1b542b2d-791d-40b5-8123-2eaf35f4e420_zpsd1643903.jpg
Down at the Academy pools, there was one teacher already enjoying the amenities. It was the Good Creature Studies and Gym teacher, Lukas Mahlen. The shark, dressed in a neoprene body suit, was enjoying the cool water, using his fins to fly through the water. As he surfaced, the shark man caught the announcement. When he processed what it meant, the gills on each side of his neck flared slightly in panic. He'd be late at this rate! So Lukas hauled himself out of the pool and headed to the teacher suites. He climbed the stairs up to the third floor and went into his room. He got a towel and started drying off. As he did, the shark stared out the window. It was a nice day and it would make a great setting for orientation. Hopefully it would be outside again this year.

Once he felt he was dry enough, Lukas pulled on some sort-of-nice khaki pants and a navy blue tank top that had a silver shark emblazoned on the front. Hopefully he wouldn't get in trouble for this attire. He had last year, but right now he was still a bit damp. Maybe he'd go ask just in case.

Company: No one
Mood: A bit worried, Curious

http://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/h410/mslc1again/3ae56379-f16a-452a-81e7-18dfea9f3ec4.jpg?
t=1381143131

Matt's taxi pulls up to the school and he slowly walks out. He walks into the school and explores the halls a bit. He wonders if the classes he is going to have this year will at all be fun. He watches at people pass him in the halls. He hears them thinking about the same thing he was. Finally he shakes his head and looks up, shaking the voices away. Come on don't look weird staring at people, your going to freak people out. He laughs to himself and keeps walking. Another year, and hopefully he finds people here that won't think he a freak. He hopes to himself that they wont, that he will find people that he can fit in with. and with that he starts to listen to peoples thoughts again, but this time closing his eyes and leaning up on a wall.

Bell

Miss Nakamura sat at her desk and sighed. There wasn't much to get done today. She thought of the peaceful summer she'd had and the tranquility the empty campus. It was surely going to get busy and occasionally explosive now that people where back on campus. She reached over to her desk and grabbed her coffee. It was quiet as she sipped at it when when suddenly her phone rang. She jumped at the sudden sound and spilled coffee on her blouse. She grabbed her phone and answered. Hello? Yes. I understand your concern. I assure you, your daughter will be taken very well care of. We make sure to have a medical staff on hand just in case classes get rough. You are very welcome. Thank you for voicing your concern. I'm sure your daughter will have a wonderful time here. After Hikari put down her phone she rolled her chair away from the desk and sighed.
Well I feel silly. I'd better go get changed. She gathered her bag and headed over to the teacher building. The weather was so pleasant she thought it'd be a nice idea to walk around outside after she was cleaned up.

Location: out in the garden heading to the teacher's building
Company: alone
Mood: cheery​

HASHI TAKAHARA

From atop the roof of the main building in somewhat of a secluded spot, a young man was measuring the wind with one finger. "Hmph!" He smiled brightly, "Headmistress thinks she can cage a man who knows what he's doing? Well, this will be IMMACULATE! She won't even consider that I broke her direct order to NOT do this~" He breathed in the fresh air and placed both hands on the machine next to him. Looking on in pride, he patted the almost tank-like device, 12 or so large tubes pointed skyward, a single triggered grip and several buttons on a display before him. Gripping the handle, he pressed a few of the buttons, the machine humming to life as the green haired man laughed. "I can only make weapons, huh? Well, with just a bit of tweaking of the shells, I can easily make..." And he pulled the trigger, the sounds of loading shells heard quite loudly before the tubes ejected those garishly colored shells skyward, loud piercing noises ringing out as they exploded high above...in BRIGHT, COLORED FLASHES! "~FIREWORKS! HA!" And the shells continued in a randomized patterns, various colors and shapes exploding high above, with a few displaying 'WELCOME!' every once in-awhile.

Mood: Exuberant

resizedimage.jpg
Otto Hindel

Otto sighed to himself, his foot tapping to some unknown tune. Even his head bobbed. When the first firework went off, he damned near jumped out of his skin. Who the hell was doing that now? Setting fireworks off on the first day? Hmph. "Bah... not worth it. I wonder if this person is in my class though.... hmm." He shrugged and started off towards the teacher's building. He needed just one more thing from his room before heading to his class. It wasn't like he ate breakfast very often anyway. With a swing to his step and the large case on his back, the eccentric teacher made his way through the schoolgrounds, passing numerous students until he came to the garden of the teacher building.

The man wasted no time. He bustled inside, the ring of the fireworks still in his ears. Bastard. He'd definitely be smelling gunpowder for the next couple of days. Of course, halfway through the halls he stopped and looked over his shoulder. Did he just pass Nakamura? The redheaded demon leaned against the wall for a few minutes to see if he did, and whether or not there was anything he could do before getting his tuner.

Locale:Teacher's building, first floor.
Company: None at the moment.
Mood: A bit ticked, but otherwise okay.

Miss Nakamura arrived to her room and began changing when she suddenly heard fireworks going off. The hair on her neck raised in a mix if annoyance and fury. She spoke through clenched teeth. I strictly told him NOT to do anything that could explode the school. It was bad enough when he destroyed the training grounds when he passed his teacher certification. He's lucky his grandfather was the best man on this campus for the past 10 years... But I might just kill him one of these days. She immediately bent space at popped up to the roof behind him. Hashi! She yelled in a deep and unnatural voice. Her eyes glowed red and an aura that was positively sickening surrounded her. The wind blew and her skirt flapped against her legs, but in her rage she hadn't thought to finish buttoning up her clean shirt. Her blouse opened exposing bra, but her expression never changed. She continued to stand firmly, with one hand behind her back.

th_RPmaincharacter.jpg
Elaine Gibson

Elaine had just reached the Raven building door when suddenly she heard fireworks roaring as they lit up the sky. She gazed at them momentarily admiring their beauty, then head into the building to find her room. Once she was in the building she made her way to room 103. Most of her items were already here for her courtesy of her family's housemen. She stepped over to the closet and opened it, it was full of school uniforms. She put her belongings down and changed into one of the uniforms and headed out again to explore the campus, of course always carrying her "best friend" (her sword) along. She made her way over to the main building to see what some of the schools amenities were.

Mood: Adventurous

twins.jpg

Fireworks flew into the sky, exploding in bright flashes of glory…only to plummet to an untimely death. It was too brief of a life, yet it was all worth it in the end. Melanie sat her notepad down on her lap, admiring the colors for a few moments. Her pencil still cradled between fingers, she looked back down on her drawing, starting to add detail to the otherwise simple sketch. It was just a blossoming cherry blossom spreading its branches on the page, leaves tumbling towards the ground. Her blue eyes lifted whenever she heard footsteps coming her way, but she decided it was nothing to worry about. After all... it was probably just someone exploring the grounds…just like she had in the wee hours of morning. Besides, if that person decides to try and make friends with her…they will quickly lose interest. She was quiet by nature, and not exactly the socializing type, unlike Phoebe, her twin.

Phoebe was exploring the hallways as her sister drew pictures, having slept in until it was almost time for breakfast. Her brown locks fell into purple eyes, an impatient hand brushing the strands aside. “Where is everyone?” she asked no one, lips pursed in a pout while she peeked into a classroom. Nothing interesting was to be found there. “Maybe I should…” The thought was disrupted by the sighting of a rather handsome man, just leaning back against the wall. Her heart began thumping hard against her rib cage. “Whoa…who is he?” she thought, only to blush pink when she realized she spoke out loud. Nerves jumping inside her stomach, the young girl decided not to approach him quite yet, and turned around. “I should just find the cafeteria… Well, if I can find it…”

frogger2.jpg

Ah…I love the smell of mischief in the morning. Heather chuckled softly under her breath, blue eyes rising heavenward to the display. Her silvery-purple hair was a mess about her head, just like always, her eyes lovely and bright. A smile curving her full lips, she opened the nearest window to get a closer look. There goes Nakamura…she thought, chuckling once again as she directed her attention onto other matters. After taking a long shower…orientation was just around the corner, and it wouldn’t do to be late when she’s a teacher…would it? The black robe replaced with a black, form-fitting tank top, and black skinny jeans, she thrust her hands into her pockets. Keys…keys… Luckily she found them by the front door, and was able to lock the door behind her. Humming under her breath, the petite young woman, beautiful and yet deadly, Fighting Teacher at Locus Academy, started heading downstairs.

3e0b889f-c95e-4465-83f2-875fb754d13b_zps80074542.jpg
Natasha carried her stuff up the flights of stairs until she came to the third floor. She proceeded to room 301, opening the door and plopping her stuff down in front of a dresser. The shapeshifter stretched deeply before digging in her bag and set up a few things. A few pictures of her family, a stack of animal photography magazines, and a special blanket from home. Her mother had insisted she bring it, almost forcefully. As she laid the hand-made blanket over her bed, a loud noise and flashes of light caught her attention. Natasha looked out the window to see fireworks. She chuckled some before looking to her closet where her school uniform hung, ready to be worn for the beginning of the school year. "Naah. I've got plenty of time. I'll change later." she mused before opening the window to let fresh air in.

Natasha stood next to the window, taking in the warm outside air before taking a calm breath. She concentrated for a few moments, her humanoid form shifting. Sleek, sharp wings formed from her arms, her hair turning a slate gray. Her form soon became that of a Peregrine Falcon. The sleek predatory avian flapped its wings, perching on the window sill to look around. The bird of prey then dove off the ledge, gaining speed before extending her sharp wings to cut a curve around the main building to see who was around in the yard of the Academy. Who she could mess with. Soon, keen avian eyes caught a red head exiting the Raven Dorms. Ah, her first victim. Natasha then tucked in her wings, a swift dive ensuing. The falcon went faster and faster, soon extending her wings to slow just in time for a clawed foot to make a grab for Elaine's hair ribbon.

Company: Elaine
Mood: Confident, Excited​

1b542b2d-791d-40b5-8123-2eaf35f4e420_zpsd1643903.jpg
Lukas walked out of the pool building and headed for the main building. He wondered what this year would hold. Mainly seeing the new faces in his Good Creature Studies class, and the returning students in his Gym instruction. He always liked meeting new students and welcoming back the old ones. For a shark he was quite friendly. But as he walked up to the main building, he looked up to gaze at the fireworks, occasionally wincing at the loud explosions they made. The sound sent some chills up his spine. They reminded him of the ship he crewed and its subsequent sinking.

As Lukas looked up to look at the fireworks, he noticed two people up on the roof. He squinted a little, shielding his eyes for a better look. He could see Hashi up there, must have been his fireworks, and also he could see Ms. Nakamura up there as well. But... Something was fluttering in the wind. A bit more squinting before Lukas's eyes went wide, his face burned with a red tint and his gills flared open, leaving the shark gasping for air slightly. Ms. Nakamura's blouse was wide open!! Lukas gasped a little from surprise, embarrassment, and breathlessness from his flared gills. As he stood there, paralyzed at the sight, he suddenly felt faint. The shark collapsed, now laying unconscious on the ground.

Company: No one close by, Ms. Nakamura and Hashi are up on the roof
Mood: Currently unconscious

th_RPmaincharacter.jpg
Elaine Gibson

Elaine quickly grasped the end of her ribbon as the bird pulled at it. She looked up with confused eyes, unsure of why a random animal would attack her. She loved animals, she wondered holding on to the ribbon if she'd done something wrong to provoke it. Please let go. She said sincerely to the bird, despite knowing it would probably not understand. She tugged on the ribbon a bit to emphasize what wanted, trying to make her way toward the school. She glanced at her sword hanging on her belt but shook her head. She couldn't bring herself to hurt an animal even if it was being difficult. She had to figure some way to get the falcon to let go without harming it.

Company: With an odd falcon
Mood: Surprised

th_Lotusmycharacter_zps9cbd4792.jpg
Mizuki Fugiwara

Mizuki's eyes widened in a mix of complete shock and confusion. This HAD to be the wrong school. This could not be the same school she attended last year. She looked up at the fireworks in awe but quickly watched as utter chaos ensued around the main building. She wanted to do something, anything that might help but she couldn't bring herself to get involved. Quickly darting of the path and running along the more wooded side of campus she took the water from her water bottle and darted it at the falcon attacking the student making a splashing sound. Without taking time to stop she ran around to the back of the school to hop into the pool before she could be seen when she tripped over something laying in the center of the back. When she focused on what she'd just tripped over she nearly screamed. It was a person with shark-like features laying across the ground. She again lifted some water out of the nearby pool and splashed it over the body and darted away into the wolf house.

Mood: trying to calm down, assuring herself she'd helped those people without getting involved

Hashi Takahara

Moments before she burst through, his own hair raised in an unnatural preternal sense of impending doom. He turned, the fireworks ending as his hand left the trigger, the entire structure turning a light blue before fading into nothingness and dust, which quickly dissolved away into the air. "Oh. H-Hey Boss Nakamura." He backed up slowly, "N-Now look, I was just...uh...G-Grandpa's ghost told me to do it! You know old Yoshihiro was... all for... celebrati...o....n. Okay, Grandpa Yoshihiro didn't tell me to, but... I... oh come on, your face was in the fireworks! A-and...you're going to injure me now, aren't you?" The man sighed, the words of his grandfather flowing into his head as he spoke them aloud, "A man should take his punishment for his misdoings." And he stood firm, chest out, looking for all the world like...well, that he was terrified of the women standing before him.

twins.jpg

Eventually Melanie closed her notepad, having finished her drawing in peace. Or…what peace could be had. Blue eyes glancing about, she rose to her feet, the skirt of her uniform falling to settle above her knees. The uniform fit her body well, bringing out the womanly features she normally wouldn’t emphasize, while covering them at the same time. Her pad tucked into her arm, she began heading back towards the front of the school. The trees offered silent goodbyes, their leaves brushing her shoulders and arms. Her footsteps didn’t make a sound as she reached the pool…only to be met with chaos. Those blue eyes went wide, curiosity and shock making an appearance within them. “What is going on here…?” she murmured, not expecting any answers. Fireworks were still going off, but…there was a blue-haired man lying on the ground, with shark features, of all things. Concerned, she wryly approached him, senses tingling. “Sir…? Are you alright?” she asked, that gentle hand coming to rest on his forehead. What happened to him? Coming down onto her knees, she studied his face, unaware of the fact that because of her position, a good view of her breasts could be seen.

William "Bill" Smith

As William and his parents approach the Dolphin building he sees Matt Jander slip into the building and raises his hand to wave to his Dorm mate but Matt slips inside before William has a chance. William leads his parents to his dorm room where they dropped off the foot locker and suitcase. It's then that they hear the fireworks and walk outside to watch them for a few moments just outside the entrance to the dolphin building. William takes a moment to enjoy the show and breathe in the smell. There's just something in that burnt, almost acidic, sulfur and metal smell that William enjoys. William muses internally that perhaps it's because his father often smells similarly after coming home from work at the steel mill. When the fireworks come to a rather abrupt halt, Will hugs his mother and says his goodbyes and his parent depart for home. After standing for a moment watching his parents drive off down the road, William turns around to survey the campus and smiles. His left hand grasps his right hand and his left thumb rubs a circle in his right palm. "Heh, college. this should be interesting." William turns around and heads into his dorm room to get changed. As he walks through the door into the Dolphin building again, he says to himself, "I just hope thing go alot better than the last time I tested my ability, no one wants a repeat of that." A tone of sadness and fear creeping into his voice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom