Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

♠ ~ Spades' Requests! {M/F, F/F, F/Futa, M/Futa} ~ ♠ {Updated 3/16}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I'm Spades and I'm looking for some guys and gals to roleplay with!

{Currently craving cum inflation, pregnancy and breeding! Futas or monsters, makes no difference to me! }

Things I'm looking for in a partner:

Literate, basic grammar and spelling is a must.
Committal, will stick with an RP or at least let me know before dropping it.
Communicative, I like some OoC chit chat with my partner, I think it's nice to try to get a glimpse of each other's personalities.

Things for my partner to know about me:

Basics

I only ever play as female characters as far as the bulk of the RP is concerned. If there's need for a male NPC, I'll gladly act him out. Other than that, girly characters only. ^^

I will usually write about 1 to 2 paragraphs but it all really depends on the situation. I take quality over amount. If the moment calls for a one liner, so be it. Just make sure it's well thought out and in context.

I like smut and I like plot. We can have more of one than the other or try to balance it out between both. Either way, I'm totally fine with it.

When it comes to fandoms, I'd rather create OC's to live in the world of the fandom than be cannon characters. You, on the other hand, could totally be a cannon character if you wished, it is simply my personal preference to refrain from using characters that were not made by myself.

I may occasionally take some time in replying, even after already reading it. I like to mull over my thoughts and ideas for a reply and sometimes real life gets in the way. If that's the case, please don't think that I've abandoned you. I will try my best to get back to you within two or three days and if I don't, please forgive me because something must have happened, either personal or because of school.

Prefer to RP in PMs, but will post in threads or on Skype. Please no emails.

Favorite Settings (Not limited to these)

Feudal Era Japan
Modern day Japan
Medieval Europe
Victorian Era Europe
Steampunk
Diselpunk
Fantasy worlds
Science Fiction realms
Post Apocalyptic
Modern High School/College

Kinks (in no particular order)

Straight/hetero, Yuri
Bondage, use of toys
Incest/twincest, (step)father x daughter, brother x sister
Master/slave, male dominant, I enjoy being submissive
Bestiality, mostly with the male being inhuman though that's negotiable.
Other non-humans, demons, vampires, various other fantastic creatures
Anal and oral
Age play
Size play
Futa, any pair (m/futa, f/futa, futa/futa)

Nopes

Yaoi
Blood (unless vampires are involved)
Gore
Vore
If it belongs in the toilet, leave it there.
Non-con (may give exceptions depending on plot)

Favorite Fandoms

Legend of Zelda series
Bleach
Black Butler
Chobits
Bioshock series
Elder Scrolls
Pokemon
Fruits Basket
Star Wars
Star Trek
Alien series

Picture Plots ~ NSFW

These are some of my favorite pictures of sexy things, some have inspired me, others meant to inspire you. If you come up with something, let me know!

{Male/Female & Female/Female}

Coming soon!

{Male or Female/Futa}

World's Best Teacher ~ Perhaps she teaches a high school class or is a private tutor? One of her students finds out about her not so little secret and starts to blackmail her for sexual favors?

Childhood Friends ~ Your character has known her forever but in middle school she moved away. You kept in touch through emails and social media and recently found out she's coming home! Your character has always liked her, but it wasn't until the first gym class together that he/she find out she's more than they realized.

Mistress Futa ~ A very lovely futa finds herself a young little pet to play with.

Potential Pairings {Any can be substituted for futa or another gender.}

Student x Teacher/Councilor
Trainer x Favorite Pokemon
Younger sister x Older, Dom Brother/Sister
Masochistic Sith Apprentice x Sadistic, Power Hungry Sith Lord
Succubus x Mage/Summoner

A couple of these have very skeletal plot ideas to go with them, most of which will be talked about whilst arranging the initial rp. I'll come back and update these as needed.

Ideas

Just because an idea is taken doesn't mean we can't still talk about it. If you like one of these, let me know and we can try to come up with something similar but different enough for my own sake.

Futa Thoughts ~ A futa is a strange breed of human, being both a fully functional male and female. In this world they are very rare and sought out by many different people. Some want to keep them as unique pets or sex slaves. Other, more scientific minds want to study them and see how it's possible to have room for both sets of reproductive organs.

The idea here is that my character is the futa while yours is not, could be either male or female. The slave/pet bit is obvious, using the futa for their own pleasuring and subject it to sexual torment. The scientist however, in the process of experimenting and studying the futa, would start to be curious and begin testing her in less than scientific ways, using toys or their own body as instruments.

Love in Skyrim ~ I have a couple ideas for this one. My first is about Dovahkin (you) and my Daedric prince OC. There's a while big story that goes with her that I'll share with those who show interest. I would however be open to just about any pairing of OCs and plots. I just really want to do something based in Skyrim. Thives guild, Dark Brotherhood, College of Winterhold. I'm up for anything really. I'm not going to list all my thoughts here though because this world is so full of potential.

Threesome? ~ This one can go a lot of different ways depending on your interests and ideas. I'd like to try a threesome with two males and a female that maybe ends up in a kind of love triangle but eventually all three are able to be happy together. Either you'd have to play as both males, or what would be kinda cool is if there were two guys interested in playing their own character. I don't know how that would work as I tend to keep my playing limited to two people, but I'd totally be up for something like that.

Settings, characters and plots are totally wide open!

Student Slave Auction ~ It's her senior year of high school and time for one of the most exciting events of the year. The Auction. Every year all the senior students are auctioned off to the teachers to be their slaves for the rest of the year. The money goes to funding things like scholarships and grants for the students to continue on to college. The Slave is to obey the teacher with no questions asked no matter what the order may be. Sex is a given. The only seniors to graduate as virgins are the ones who aren't liked enough to be purchased. Sex is such an integral part of the Auction that the teachers have a room attached to the Teacher's Lounge called the Dungeon, a large room the size of a typical gymnasium filled with every possible item needed to fulfill every type of sexual fantasy. The night after the Auction the teachers take their new slaves to the Dungeon and have a veritable orgy.

My character would be said student, this year's top prize. Yours would be the wealthy professor who is able to outbid the rest. What happens next is up to you...

Forbidden Ninja Romance ~ A ninja master and his young prodigy. He's been training her since she could walk and has molded her into a beautiful and deadly creature. They've grown very close over the years, to the point where she trusts him more than her own family. After walking in on her changing out of her training uniform he realized just how grown up she's become...

Legend of Zelda BrotherXSister ~ In my little head cannon, Twilight Princess takes place in the far flung future after Ocarina of Time, where Link gets together with Malon, hence why TP Link lives in a little farm town and is a ranch hand. His whole family had been farmers and Lonlon Ranch grew up into being Ordon Village.

My thought is that our RP takes place maybe a generation or two after OoT, with Link from OoT being their father or grandfather. His (grand)children are our characters. They work together on the farms, being spoon-fed the stories of their valiant (grand)father. Perhaps the first born son (you) dreams of being a knight or a soldier where his little sister (me) is content and happy working the farm. Since it's still just them on the farm, they're the only people their age around. They don't really have other friends since it's a long trip to town. They have always been pretty close, his sister always following him around, looking up to and admiring him. Can do anything from nice, sweet vanilla sex to something crazy and kinky, with bondage and maybe getting the animals on the farm involved.

A Witch's Choice (Halloween themed!) ~ A young witch is in need of a new assistant. She finds normal humans to be a bit unbearable so she decides that she's either going to summon a spirit or create a shapeshifter. She's not sure which would be better, and she needs some help picking!

For this, I'd be the witch in question. She's young, about 19/20 and a prodigy in her field. That's why humans are so unfitting to be her aids. It's up to you, my partner to decide which of her two options you'd like to be! For the spirit, my thought was that you'd be a handsome ghost with a troubled past. You'd finally reached the light and gone on to a peaceful afterlife when the witch pulls you back into the living world to be her slave. You're unhappy to say the least. BUT, you find out that you've acquired some interesting powers with your new binds to Earth. You're able to possess objects and even certain people. Using this power you're able to take vengeance on the witch who brought you here. You can even take control of her body for short periods of time while she's asleep and cause all sorts of chaos...

As for your second option, the shapeshifter, the name implies your powers. You can take the form of absolutely anything, be it creature or object. You're less angry at the witch than the spirit would be, as she's your maker and you'd do anything to please her. This role is truly only as limited as your imagination.

I'll update this section regularly as I come up with new ideas. If nothing catches your eye now, visit again soon and check again!

If you're interested in staring a roleplay up with me, please don't hesitate to send me a PM! I'll be waiting... ;)

RE: ♠ ~ Spades' Requests! {M/F} ~ ♠ {Updated 10/22}

I'll do a trainer x favorite Pokemon RP with you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom