Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

New Requests/Current Desires

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

feirharte7

I have a few new pairings, some I've tried but others have ended, etc. I would play the one in uppercase.

ButlerxMISTRESS
I'd play a lonely woman who lives by herself. She hires a butler, you, who happens to be single. Things go romantically from there.

MAIDxsemi-wealthy man
I'd play the maid of a successful businessman, same scenario as the above, but reversed. I'm doing the waiting on to a man who's not been on the dating scene for a few years, he hires me to take care of his estate. Things begin to heat up after you see me showering. This would eventually become a Master/Slave relationship, I'd play either Dom or Sub, your choice.

PATIENTxDoctor
In this one, you find me on the side of the road, beaten, bruised and almost dying. Opting to take me to your house instead of the hospital, you help me recover, with quick sewing up of my major injuries. You begin to have feelings for me, and I am grateful for you saving me, when no one else would.

I RP through PM or thread. I reply almost every day, except Sunday. If you're interested in any of these, PM me and we'll get something going.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom