Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

By the Blade- A Fan's Dream Come True (Ava& Desertpaladin)

Oh god was he in heaven as he plowed her ass like she was nothing but a cheap whore. But oh she was his goddess. Hell he had not told her but last night when he had been working he had come up with many new characters for his games and such, all beautiful redheads and even a few little fan stories of him toward her. Kind of an odd thing but she just brought out every lustful part of him. Every part of him that wanted to keep her as his forever. With his cock plowing her ass and her moans echoing through the hotel again as he pounded her harder and faster which of course caused him to smile "Come on baby... let the world know you are my little ass slave... how you love my cock pounding your tight holes!" He said as he was getting closer and closer to cumming, knowing that soon enough they would be walking around... and maybe he would meet her friend for the threesome.

She gripped at her ankles. Her flexibility more than apparent. Nails digging into the surface of her own skin as she moaned out more and more. The tension mounting more and more. "Oh Stewart!! Y-Yes!! Baby... Yes!!" His name shouted to the rooftops. There was no denying that SOMEONE would know just what the couple was doing and the name of at least one person involved in the lewd act. The woman broke down in a fit of shivers and moans. His cock was like a drug and she was very very addicted. She needed a moment to collect herself. At this rate she was never going to be empty of his cum. The woman almost felt selfish having this lustful mastermind all to herself. Now she was all too eager to share him. "Mmm... I want to ride you so hard right now, but we need to go. The sooner we leave the sooner we may join up with our third friend." She chimed softly.

That was more than enough to help him cum hard inside her tight asshole. Groaning out as what felt like a gallon of cum was unloaded inside of her before he pulled back and gave her ass a small spank as he said "Well... looks like I get to put down another fantasy more than satisfied... Never thought I would make an ass slut out of a warrior" he smiled as he got off of her looking over at her with a smirk as he pulled his clothes back on and he said "So...going to give me any idea what she looks like or will it all be a surprise?" he had to admit he was eager, sure he wanted to hang out around con, show off his new little fuck doll but at the same time he wanted to just stay here with her and fuck each other until they passed out from exhaustion. Though going down with the reward of coming up with two beautiful women was more than enough to make him extremely eager to go downstairs. "Oh I forgot to ask the day before" he said as he waited for her to make sure she was ready to go before they left "Is there anything you wanted to look for or get in the vendor's hall? Or any other panels or things you wanted to do?"

She looked up at the appetizing sight of her lover as he collected himself and got dressed. "It's going to be a surprise. You're already eager as is." She said with a jovial laugh as she fixed herself up and crawled off of the bed with an as full of his seed. She listened as he brought up a question asking if there was anything else at the con that she may want to see. "I have other priorities in mind, but I will indulge in what his set up until we bump into my friend. When she was finally back on her feet and more presentable she laced her fingers with his and walked out of their hotel room. The halls sporting a few other cosplayers. The woman getting instant attention. From the hotel they walked the short distance to the convention. Lots of other impressive cosplays in addition to herself. "Mmmm... we may have to entertain ourselves before she arrives. "She uttered to no one in particular. Her lover got his fair share of attention from various other women. Especially since his public debut the other day. It was no surprise to her. The woman was more than happy to show him off. Pressing kisses to his lips and posing with him for pictures.

Truth was Stewart could only smile and show off the woman of his dreams to the world and that made him happier than anything. Everything else just seemed to escape him, even the other girls making some flirting gestures were quickly forgotten with each kiss, no every touch of his new girlfriend. In some ways it felt... really fucking good to finally be the one turning people down, to no longer be the nerdy guy who could never get women and now he had the best woman there by far. The pair made it into the vendor's hall and he began to look around a bit for himself at first, grabbing a few of the gundam model kits he knew he went a bit overboard but of course they went looking for stuff that she might like... after all he wanted to do anything that he could to make her feel nearly as happy as she made him feel.

Hand in hand they walked. Sometimes with her arm wrapped about his as they walked the crowded areas of the convention center. Gabby smiled and browsed the stalls and booths. Stopping to buy some Pocky and a Kingdom Hearts keychain. As they reared the corner of another stall Melanie shrieked with excitement. A long blonde haired girl nearly bumped into the couple. She was stunningly dressed as Goddess Etain. A white semi sheer elaborate dress tat showed of her luscious curves. Breasts that almost rivaled that of her best friend, who stood before her. "Becky!!" "Mel!!" Both girls cried out. Both embracing and clearly happy to be with one another. Finally Mel stepped aside and stood next to her bestie. Holding hands with the sexy blonde. "Becky... this is my boyfriend, Stewart... Stewart, this is my best friend Becky."

Becky's jaw dropped. Blue eyes looking up and down the man before her. "May I?" She asked her friend. No elaboration was needed, meaning it would be confusing for anyone who wasn't any one of the two girls. The blonde Becky closed the gap between her and Stewart before she leaned forward and stole his lips in a kiss. The sly blonde slipping her tongue to sample his lips. "So?" Mel asked. "Mmm... Is he okay with it?" Mel couldn't help, but laugh. "Babe? You ready to head back to the room? All three of us?" A woman took one of each of his hands and sandwiched him.

Ok, sure ever since Mel came into Stewart's life things were... well exciting to put it mildly but this. To come across a blonde who was just as beautiful and sexy as his Mel, but to have her this into a threesome and... god he felt like he was in heaven as the blonde kissed him, as if everything Mel had been saying about a threesome was finally kicking into his mind that this was actually happening. He almost became puddy in her hands as his tongue played with hers. As he was sandwiched between them, easily the two sexiest girls at the convention on each arm... god he practically bolted to the hotel at top speed.

Moving quickly through the crowd he smiled "Oh hell yeah I'm ready" he said as he kept the two ladies close, looking at one sexy body and then the other as he was getting lead by his erection back to the hotel room as he leaned in to whisper to Mel "I swear to god I'm so ready for this I'm going to fuck both of your brains out" as the two finally entered the hotel and got into a now empty elevator. He knew it may be a bit of a delay but he smirked as he kept them from hitting the buttons and hit the top floor. As the doors closed he smirked "I don't think anyone will be neading to head up from any other floor" and as the doors closed he undid his pants and pulled out his cock "How about we have a bit of public fun before?"

The blonde and the red head were smiling sweetly as their lover guided them back through the crowd of the convention and to the hotel where Mel and Stewart had laid heads. Of course the girls were exchanging words. Speaking of how both looked forward to it. Becky compliment her best friend's choice in men. "Oh believe me, you have no idea what you're in for." Mel said to her friend just before they walked into the elevator. Mel was about to pressed the button to their floor but was stopped in her tracks. Mel watched as he removed his hot hard length from its clothed confines. She heard the blonde gasp at the sight. Blue eyes looking at the greens of her friend. Both women were on their knees in a matter of seconds. Each girl showering his cock in affection. Two tongues gliding upon the saliva slickened surface.

"Be my guest." Mel said to her friend. Becky made her new friend's cock disappear past red lips. The tip starting to stretch her gullet from it's invasive size. When Becky took a breather, Mel dove in. Both women thoroughly enjoying themselves. Mel stroked and Becky occasionally lapped at the arched tip of his length. Both women sitting side by side, ready to be given their appetizer before a full course meal.

Stewart was moaning out his thanks for how slow the elevator was as the two girls were on his cock just like how he had envisioned they would be back at the room. But god being somewhere this public... it was turning him on so much more. He thrust his hips against the girl whose mouth he was currently in as the two continued to swap back and forth as the elevator creeped closer and closer to the top until he groaned out cumming hard as he covered the girl's faces with his cum just as the doors to the top floor opened. Lucky for them no one was there as he hit the button for their floor and sighed as he relaxed against the back wall of the elevator and smirked at their cum covered faces as he put his cock away "So... is my cock as good as you expected Becky? Because that wasn't even a taste of what's to come when we get into the room"

Becky and Mel sat and relished as rope after hot rope of cum drizzled their faces. Both girls began licking one anothers faces as the door opened and both eventually stood up on their feet and took their place at either side of him. Becky trapped his ear lobe between her teeth as the gave it a sex tug. "There's more where that came from?" She said with a grin you could hear. The moment the doors opened they were off. The card key swiped and all three within the private confines of their room. "Mmm... who's ready to fuck a Goddess and a Female Warrior?" Mel asked with a sweet smile. The blonde haired Goddess making herself comfortable upon the edge of the bed. Licking her lips as her eyes practically raped the best friend's boyfriend.

Oh and he was enjoying every second as he smiled wider and wider, his cock so hard that he felt like the blowjob did nothing but make him even more horny as he still saw some cum on the girl's faces as he stripped down completely. His eyes on the two of them as he smirked "So... want to do some roleplay? Maybe of a strong warrior who is fucking the brains out of a holy warrior and her goddess? Or should I just fuck your brains out and screw the roleplay too while I'm at it?" he gave them both a wink as he moved closer to the bed pushing the two girls back onto it as he hovered over them and said as he leaned in, whispering into both ears at once as they were so close "So... who gets to be my little whore first?"

Becky and Mel both laughed and purred as they landed upon the soft surface of the bed. Mel looked to her friend who laid at her side. Becky nearly bit her lower lips off. The woman finally caved in. Groaning. "I don't care. All I can thing about is that cock of yours buried balls deep in your pussy. Becky, slyly cupped at her bestie's breast and gave it a generous squeeze. A chill danced across the red head's skin as Stewart got so close to them. "Well... Becky is our guest and she seems dying to get another taste of that cock of yours." Mel was very generous. Maybe it was because in the end, Stewart was all hers. "Fuck us as you see fit, M'Lord." She teased. If there was one thing she knew about her lover, it was his love for roleplaying.

And boy did he love it, smirking as he pushed Becky back more, really pinning her under him as he smiled wider telling Mel "Then why don't you show how you... 'worship' your goddess?" he grabbed at the very revealing clothing that Becky wore, practically tearing it off as he revealed her breasts and her lower holes to open air. And without missing a beat he thrust deep into her tight pussy and he smiled at the two "And both of you shall worship your new god"

His thrusts were hard and fast as he thrust in deeper and deeper as Becky laid under him, his lips locking with hers the two moved closer. He always had a thing for redheads and blondes... god everything about these two women were things that were the tops of his list for the bodies of goddesses in his mind. In fact his mind was racing with ideas, dealing with the here and now with the two girls slave to his cock to various stories running through his head, including things not physically possible and things for the new MMO... these two women were his muses when his cock was buried deep inside of them. And he was not about to let all these ideas go to waste either as he finally was balls deep in her, smirking as he pulled his lips back, wanting to hear their praises and feel their bodies clinging to him as if he were the air they needed to breathe.

Mel was mesmerized at the sight. Elated that Stewart was loving this. All the while electric shivers coursed through her body as the scene played out. Becky was lost in that lustful gaze. Her own eyes ripped from her new lover's as his long meaty shaft buried itself with her tight loins. Mel occupied one of her hands with a heaping handful of Becky's breast. Her tongue trailing along the sensitive flesh of the girl's earlobe as she twisted the goddess' nipple to get a rise out of her. Becky's arms wrapped behind the male and her nails gently sunk into his flesh. Raking down, and leaving a faint trail in it's aftermath as she moaned loudly and panted heavily.

Mel almost feared that her boyfriend may actually break her best friend, but as the blonde began shouting "Yes" in between breaths, that thought went out the window. Becky was reveling in this. Mel could only wonder if she too was this taken with Stewart when they first went at it. Mel's fingers slid into her went slit. She was far wetter than she thought. Another finger easily slipping in to join the first two. To see her lover pounding the tight pussy of her best friend was beyond hot. It was disturbingly very arousing. Soon enough the female red headed warrior was panting. "Oh! G-God!" Mel cried out, pulling her fingers from her quivering sex right before Becky screamed as her own orgasm erupted. "Oh Stewart!! Yes!! Fuck y-yes!" The blonde had never had such a good rompin a very long time. If ever. She was trying to get some much needed air as she lay on the bed.

Oh goddess he swore that he had to be dreaming, there was no way a woman as amazing as Mel existed for making the previous day and now this happen and now here he was cumming in her best friend which was nearly a blonde clone of his new girlfriend. Hell in his mind he was wondering why he wasn't marrying Mel at this point as he pulled out of her he leaned in to kiss her as he said "Looks like someone needs a small break" as he then pounced on top of Mel, his hands grabbing her ankles and lifting them into the air as her skirt became a belt and her soaked pussy was exposed to him as he smirked "And someone else needs her new god's cock really badly"

Leaning down he thrust deep inside of her as he groaned out loudly pounding her as hard and as fast as he could his hands on the bed beside her as he leaned down, making sure to stay on the opposite side of Becky as he whispered "Looks like someone really likes watching me fuck her best friend... I wonder if I just continued to fuck her how long it would take the love of my life to get jealous and take me back..." he was trying to get her to respond, wondering how this new kink fully effected her but also teasing her like she would find he loves to do.

Back
Top Bottom