Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

By the Blade- A Fan's Dream Come True (Ava& Desertpaladin)

Lady Bloody Ava

Gamer Geek
Staff member
Administrator
Melanie had to be the most excited women in the entire county right now. The dark flaming red head had spent months on her outfit. The woman was meticulous about this. Especially as the countdown began and the day of the convention began. "This is going to be the BEST three days of my LIFE!" This wasn't her first time going to a convention, but this one was special. This one had a special guest and panel that she was dying to see. The maker and creators of her favorite game- By the Blade. The girl had spent countless hours, nights, day playing the addicting MMO. The sexy long legged before with the voluptuous rack often, if ever, seen dawning a pair of short shorts and a tank top or just her panties and a tank top before a sixty-fine inch television that took center stage in her single room apartment living room.

Now the sexy female lived roughly about two hours from where the convention was to be held. So she set up for a hotel room in a hotel within walking distance of the hotel. Three days and two nights. She had packed more than her fair share of outfits for the convention, but she had one starring one. A leather belt with slots holding a satchel, a realistic looking dagger. Her bottom was comprised of a leather bikini bottom. Long earthy leather boots raced up and over her knees. An ornate metal breastplate adorned her chest. Made to look well worn. The ornate piece adorning her breasts with matching gauntlets and shoulder pads, all comprised of leather. A large two handed claymore being her weapon of choice. The mighty weapon strapped to her back. Long red ringlets cascading about her shoulders and down her back.

She looked back at herself in the mirror of the hotel room closet sliding door and was very proud of the results. She had put countless hours into this outfit, making every piece by hand. The heeled boots walked her to the convention and instantly people were asking to take pictures with her. The panel wasn't opening for another half hours so she stood in a nearby vicinity. She was admiring a child dressed up as Yoda when she accidentally backed up into someone. Instantly turning around. "I'm SO sorry. I got distracted." Warm emerald eyes looked at the man she had run into with an apologetic smile upon her painted red lips.

Stewart sighed happily, it was nearly midday now as he walked around the convention hall. He knew it was a normal convention as he loved to go to these things but today was special and he was having back flipping butterflies in his stomach and really almost felt like he would be ill. Hell as he walked around Stewart stuck out like a sore thumb, he was taller than most if not all of the cosplayers and guests as he stood close to 6'6" tall. With a large shirt with the game "By the Blade" on it, jeans, and sneakers he stood out by being one of the minority at this con who were not in some sort of costume, something which was interesting and he had to admit he liked to an extent. As the red haired woman backed into him he blushed and quickly apologized as quickly as he could "Sorry! I wasn't watching where I was going"

He however stopped dead cold in his tracks as he looked at her. Ok... this was weird, really spooky shit honestly... As he stood there he swore that the woman before him was, well, his character. You see Stewart was a storyboard writer for games, and while his sketching skills were not great he had a way with words that made artists and designers see the worlds he was making in his mind and create him and standing before him was well... the woman of his dreams. In truth he had put everything he loved about women into that character and this woman before him looked and sounded like how he has envisioned to the perfect point.

"Wow..." he said brushing some of his hair back and pushed his glasses up on his nose closer to his hazel eyes. "Sorry but um... you mind? Kind of a fan of the game" he said with a small smile as he held up his camera. He of course was more, but the thing was he had this persona online, one of his character that he used for everything, hell today was to be the first day people would know who he was other than a screen name. Now he wondered sure what people would think, he was not the most fit guy as he had a bit of a gut from staying in front of the computer for too long but nothing too bad looking and he was a little pale but overall he looked good. But compared to her... oh no she was a goddess. Blushing a bit brighter he took the picture and he smiled "I have to admit, Scarlet is my favorite character, never could get used to the claymore style of combat though myself"

She smiled wide and bright as he produced a camera, but more so when she saw his shirt. "Of course! Anything for a fellow fan of my favorite game." She smiled and posed as her character would before she smiled and nodded. "She's my favorite too and while I rock the claymore, more often than not, I've grown rather fond of dual wielding daggers." She pulled a dagger our of each boot to show to him before acing them back in their makeshift holsters. "So you must be here to see the panel too? I am so excited to see the masterminds behind this game. Thanks to them, my wardrobe has consisted of nothing but tank tops and panties since the game released." Probably too much information, but she was so excited and could barely control what flowed forth from her lips.

Melanie was having her own butterflies and that coupled with the adrenaline flowing through her veins, it was no wondered she was excited AND nervous. "There's nothing like getting lost in a game with such attention to detail and adventure. I was really eager to see these guys and one more so in particular. The face behind the most famous avatar. Sorry.." Sh said with a slight flush to her cheeks. "So... I don't think I've seen you here before, my name's Mel." She said extending a fingerless gloved hand.

"Yeah you mean Lawrence the Blue Rogue?" he asked as he smiled "The main writer? Yeah, honestly I feel like that panel will be amazing" he said trying to mask the truth as he had taken a picture of her and he smiled as he put his camera way as he listened to her talk and he could see just how excited she was as he said "Yeah, I don't either, my name's Stewart and it's a pleasure to meet you" he shook her hand "and sorry but I have to nerd out a bit more but god... you honestly do look exactly like her it's... well it's uncanny" he smiled a bit more as he had to admit the part where she had said the stuff about her wardrobe made him smile and think about her playing the game, wanting to meet him.

"So are you more wanting to meet him just because you want to see his face or wanting to talk to him about her" he said smiling mentioning the character she was dressed up as as he looked at her. In truth her excitement was making him a bit more nervous but at the same time also seemed to calm him as he liked the idea of women like her practically gushing out everything just because they want to see him.

She smiled sweetly when he knew exactly who she was talking about. She smiled and placed a kiss on his cheek. "Thanks. Every piece made by hand. I was tempted to enter into the cosplay contest, but all the slots were filled when I got here. I'm glad you like it." She listened as he asked why he was interested in meeting him. She had to think on it for a minute or two. "Well... can I say, both?" She asked with a sinfully sweet smile upon her lips. "Well I am curious as to what he looks like, but I want to talk to him, of course. I'd imagine we have a few things in common." She hadn't even met the man, or so she had thought, and here she was swooning over him.

"Okay so that was my geek moment." She said with a little laugh before she looked down at her watch. "Oh! It's almost time!" Well closer than it was ten minutes ago. There were a few other girls standing around withing for the panel. "Here..." She said with a soft smile. Plucking a napkin from the satchel hanging at her side and a pen. She walked around to his back and used him as a desk for a second, writing her name and gamertag down- Sinfully_Sweet. "Maybe we can join up in a game sometime." He was the only person at the con she gave her gamer tag to, but he looked rather... cute and she needed a new partner.

He smiled and he took it, "of course, I'll hopefully see you later" he said as he gave her a small wave goodbye as he gave a soft sigh. Truth was his heart was racing thanks to just meeting her and he had to admit he loved the feeling and could not wait to see her at the panel. He smiled as he looked at the name and he smirked some as he nodded "yes you are Mel" as he pocketed the napkin and he headed off, going to a staff and VIP area, he met up with some of the other key developers of the game and they chatted for a moment, truth was other than his unveiling he was going to be announcing a new title which they had been working on, using this as a double whammy in order to get the hype train going. Soon enough the good sized group of 8 headed out to the panel room, Stewart staying behind as the other 7 entered, the room erupting in cheers as Stewart smiled, soon that would all be for him.

They key designer began to speak, asking everyone if they were excited for the panel and of course having fun, "Alright now I know you all love me and all but you should have heard we have a couple of big announcements tonight, and everyone seems to know the first. So today we will be bringing out Lawrence the Blue Rogue, our head writer and the man who made the world that we built around for By the Blade." He smiled as he looked to the door "Come on in Stewart." The room all looked as Stewart came in giving a small wave as there were people saying things to him like they love the game and he even heard some people saying that they expected him to be smaller or something. Sitting down at his chair he smiled as he took a microphone "hello everyone, nice to finally be away from the computer, how are you all doing?" He got varied answers from people but mostly along the lines of good or great as he gave a bigger smile and he said "Well we will save the second announcement for the second half... I think we should open the floor a bit, I mean the people here came to see us, so why not let them ask questions, maybe make a game to see if they can guess what the announcement is."

The room for her favorite event opened up and she made sure that she was in the front. Her heart all a flutter with excitement. The room was filled to the brim with people and as soon as most of the panel came out she was cheering with the rest of the fans. Already she was guessing which one was Lawrence. She listened as the spoke and her smile grew all the more bigger when they brought up the exciting announcement. The sexy nerd girl was waiting on baited break, but when they were just about to bring 'Lawrence' out she was jumping up and down. "Stewart?" For a moment she thought it impossible. It couldn't be the same Stewart that she had met moments ago. When he stepped out she was redder than a tomato. "Oh my goodness." She whispered to herself with a smile that seemed endless. Girly mode and embarrassment kicked in and she trapped her lower lip between her teeth. And relinquished something between and sigh and groan.

Disbelief that she had been talking to the mastermind behind her favorite character and brains behind Lawrence the Blue Rogue. At that moment she felt special. While there were a few other girls who were jumping up and down, she had actually gotten to exchange words with the man. All be it, unknowingly at the time. One of the girls dressed as the same character raised her hand and jumped up and down. Her outfit far from as detailed as Melanie's. The girl asking in a soft voice, batting thick eyelashes. "Is Lawrence the Blue Rogue single?" She did your typical giggle and silence filled the air. Melanie had to admit that she was curious as to the answer, but she wasn't going to be the one to ask him. He was sweet and cute. The questions went on and on and the announcement had her jumping up and down. Another game?! It was the sweetest news ever! Almost as good as sex. Almost.

Stewart actually gave a small laugh as he nodded "Yeah I'm single, but there was this girl I met earlier at the con... she goes by the username Sinfully_Sweet, I should be meeting her after the panel, well if she doesn't get busy after" he had seen her in the audience and he knew he was taking a big leap. He had actually told the others that he had planned to ask this girl out but you could see they were actually a bit shocked that he just announced that. You see Stewart was... shy. Sure he wanted recognition for his work but he always, well he always felt like he didn't deserve it. After all he didn't program code, or draw much to really help. He always felt like his role should be support for the true geniuses who brought the world to life. But boy was he loving every second of the panel as he and his fellow creators were answering questions. Eventually the question he had been slightly dreading came forward "Why were you just going by a username for so long and not as physically prominent for the game?"

Stewart blushed a bit as he sighed "Well in truth I was worried... I mean I really don't do much as far as the game creation goes. For the most part all I do is suggest characters and scenarios and figure out how the characters will interact. It's everyone else who does the bigger roles from voice acting to making the characters and set pieces look amazing... I really felt for the longest time that I played such a small role, I mean who really plays an MMO for the story?" He looked a bit more confident as he said "But I had people who seemed to really like it, I got emails and other messages from the community and eventually it made me want to come out and say hello to everyone and really just meet people as myself instead of just another fan... Kind of did that earlier today even and boy did I want to tell them 'yeah I'm the guy who made who you are cosplaying'" he gave a small laugh as he said "But here, let's hold questions for a moment, you all want to hear the news?"

The crowd all got hyped for it as he said "You see it has been a project of mine to try and make something steampunk, I like the genre and I have been helping design the world and the system with these guys. Originally this was a pet project for a tabletop rpg but eventually we actually came up with a way to make it an MMO, so this is the announcement for the new steampunk MMO, Sky Buccaneers"

Melanie Gossinger blushed even worse as he called out her username and made it known to all that he would be meeting the owner of this username after than panel. As she listened in on him, she learned of his modesty and sincerity. He was charming her with every word he spoke. She did like him before she knew what he did. She was aching for the panel to be over, but she was so happy it didn't before he announced the new game. She was just as hyped as the other occupants in the room. She was double stoked because there was going to be a new game in steam punk and she had a badass steam punk outfit she had made for the con for tomorrow. Of course there was no set day for the release of the new MMO just yet. She loved steam punk. Melanie jumped for a second and turned to look behind her. Wondering who the culprit was who pinched her ass. She wondered what he had in mind for after the panel. More and more questions were asked and one after one, each was answered. The more questions that were answered the more hyped she got.

Airships and new weapons. This was way too good to be true. When the panel room finally began emptying out. A few people asked to take a picture of her. Some with her and some just of her. Slowly the number in the room lessened. She sat herself upon the edge of the lifted stage with her legs waving idly over the edge. She took her camera out of her satchel and browsed through the pictures. She managed to snag one of Stewart while he was up on the panel, seated with the other MMO gurus. Others lingered about, talking to one another and some even eager to snag some extra word with the people on the panel. The camera was a distraction from the butterflies swarming in her stomach. She was even more eager to wear her steam punk cosplay tomorrow.

"Hey... looks like I was right to say that earlier huh? I honestly got a bit worried you would have walked off since I didn't fully say who I was" he was now right next to her looking at her pictures as he said "I think you got my good size" before making a kind of goofy pose and he stood there looking at her. He had been answering questions and only managed to slink away because he said he had to go and he said "Mind if we leave? Otherwise we might be swarmed more" he held out his hand to take hers, smiling as the two quickly made their way out of th panel room as they were made to clear out by staff and he kept moving. Luckily only the people in the panel knew who he was so it would be pretty easy to slip around con still as he said "So... if I may ask a bit more properly... would you like to get dinner with me Mel? I have come to this con before in the past so I know of a few good restaurants that we could go to and I would like to just have some one on one time with my favorite character" He gave a small wink "So, you want American, Mexican, Italian, Chinese, sushi?"

He startled her for a second, but he instantly sprouted a smile. "Actually it made for a nice surprise." He had her giggling with his poses. She stood up on her own two feet and laced her fingers with his as a silent agreement to leave. She followed him out of the panel room and was actually happy when she wasn't instantly asked to take a picture. This day was just getting better and better for her. "Of course Stewart. I would love to have dinner with you. Are you kidding me? I'd be crazy to say no." She was so excited she couldn't stop herself from planting a kiss upon his cheek. "Hmmm... let's go with American. I could use a burger." She whispered in his ear. Her lips brushing against his skin since the people around them were so loud. "And... I actually brought a steam punk outfit for tomorrow, coincidentally. Will you be leaving tonight?" She asked with curiosity as they walked through the crowds. Catching sights of elaborate costumes and some very impressive pieces of work.

He felt goosebumps riding up and down his entire body. Every word she whispered, how close she was... hell everything about her was exciting him and making it feel like he had electricity in his veins. He smiled a bit as he listened to her talk about her costume as he said "No, I have a small hotel room for the convention, trust me after that panel this will not be my last day at con" He was smiling as he walked with her feeling like a pimp from the stares people gave them, hell could you blame them? She was dressed in so little and looked amazing in it. He took a deep breath as he said "Alright, well the burger place is nearby... I imagine you have no problem going in costume" he said clearly checking her out as he wanted so bad to ask if they wanted to go to her room after this. Closing his eyes he had to take a moment to push that out of his mind. She was a fan, someone who clearly had some sort of crush or something... god that idea was fun. No, he couldn't think like that, she was a fan and had some kind of crush and it would be wrong to take advantage of that. He would be a gentleman and if things worked out that way great, he would not suggest going to one of their hotel rooms though.

The place he lead them to was not far like he said, barely a block away as they got stares when they entered but only for a moment since there were plenty of other con people keeping the staff busy. They went to the front counter, with him ordering a pretty large burger and even paying for her meal before they sat down with their number as he smiled, slipping into the 2 person booth "So... can I honestly say that the more I look at you the more I think to myself that you are Scarlet... I mean seriously you actually are the closest thing I have ever imagined to a real life version of the character..." he blushed "everything about you, I mean your looks, your beauty... your voice" he blushed as he realized he was nerding out over her and he laughed "wow... bet you never really expected me to be the one nerding out huh?"

It was nice to hear the he would not be leaving tonight. Already she had hoped to see him again tomorrow. She didn't even acknowledge the stares that they were getting as the two walked hand in hand towards the restaurant. "Of course not. I'm pretty sure the guys dressed as the sailor scouts ahead of us will get more attention." Certainly her outfit would meld into the crowd of other con goers . She always loved to look at the other cosplayers. Nothing their ingenious outfits and how they looked. "Um I'll take a number with a mountain dew and a side of fries." She told the cashier as she fished out her debit card from one of the satchels hanging at her waist, but before she could hand it over he had already paid for the two of them. "Stewart... thanks." When their food was ready he took the tray and they took up their seats in a booth. With a massive wookie in the booth behind her and a Chun-Li on the other side. She began munching on her fries. Far from in a rush. he made her blush even more. Her cheeks almost resembling her own dark red locks. "Thanks. That's really sweet of you to say. Especially since you're the one to have envisioned her.

Mel threw him a reassuring smile before she plucked one of her fries and offered to feed it to him. "No... honestly I didn't, but I am far from disappointed. I'm surprised you didn't tell me who you were before. Actually I thought it was pretty cool." She took a sip of her soda before speaking once more. "Actually it's like Batman and James Gordon Junior. I met the James, before finding he was actually Batman." Now she was using nerdy references. So they were on equal footing. There was a small silence between the two for a moment before Melanie spoke up. "Stewart?" She asked in a hesitant tone. "Feel free to decline, but how would you like to stop by my hotel room and take a peak at the other outfits I brought?" She didn't want to seem to forward, but this was what instinct was telling her to do.

Stewart smiled and he took the fry she was feeding him. He had to admit his heart was racing through the meal. Before today he would never have dreamed he would be sitting across from such a beautiful woman who was clearly talented by the look of her outfit and he just loved to talk to her. As the two ate he smiled and he enjoyed her company. But when her offer reached his ears he nearly dropped his burger. His heart raced faster if that was possible and his face got as red as hers had earlier. His eyes on hers as he tried to think, tried to say something more than what came from his mouth "Sure, sounds fun"... why did he say that? He should have said something cooler, something to really make her like him. Sure she said she did but still, did she like him that much? Was this just a friends sort of deal? I mean she invited him to her hotel room but...

He tried to push the thoughts from his head as he ate and he said "So, what other costumes do you have then? I would like to know just so that in case we split up during the con that maybe I could find and talk to you again" he blushed brighter as he then said "Though... with how much fun it is to talk to you I have to admit I kinda hope that we don't split for long" blushing as he realized he actually said that last part he began to slightly curse his awkwardness.

She smiled widely before taking a bit of her burger. More out of finding something to rather than to gawk out of surprise at his acceptance. Although the casual acceptance had her worried. But she was grateful that he was coming, so she set it aside. Her mind was snapped out of its constantly questioning state when he asked her about the rest of her costumes. "Oh! Other than the steam punk? Well... don't laugh at this next one, but the red haired princess from the movie Brave. I have one of her. Mad Moxxi from borderlands, and , my favorite next to this character, Nariko from Heavenly Sword." She continued eating her burger and nearly choked, but managed to save herself from embarrassment when she spoke of them not splitting up for long. She was done with her burger and wiped her hands off and took a swig or two of soda. "I'd love to spend more time with you Stewart. The hotel I'm staying at is right next door from here. We can head there straight from here and... who knows. If you stay too late, you're always welcome to... spend the night. If you'd like."

Stewart blushed brighter as he looked at her and he took a deep breath... the thing was he probably should not have done that while he was drinking his soda. After nearly drowning on it and making a fool of himself he blushed brightly as he said "I um... Well I love spending time with you and well" he blushed brighter as he said "I... well that is to say..." he took a small breath as he sighed and he looked at her and he said "I... would like to spend the night with you... very much so" he was blushing as the two rose from the table and he tried to be a bit more bold, deciding to wrap his arm around her waist, feeling her bare stomach as he blushed very brightly as they walked from the restaurant and he looked at her. The look in his eyes telling her that he was very interested in her, she could see him looking over her but also that look in his eyes, the one that said he wanted to kiss her as he said "So... lead the way?" he said as he moved from her feeling a bit weird that he had been that forward and worried that she would not like it he was wanting to do so much. But he would make his move when they were in a more private setting... even if it was just the elevator or the hallway to her room... he was... just not used to this.

Melanie bit back a little modest chuckle as the poor man nearly choked on his beverage at her words. Her doubts lessened more and more as she could see that he was probably just as into her as she was him. She felt warmth starting to stir between her legs as he wrapped his arm around her body. To know that he would be more than happy spending the night with her, said it all. Obvious she only had one bed. Why would she need two? It was a little disappointing when he moved away. She took his hand and laced her fingers with his before pressing a kiss to his cheek. "My pleasure." She had fun pointing out other various costumes and video games they had in common along the way. She happened to be staying at the Hampton in for the next two nights. The lobby littered with various people dawning odd wardrobe for the convention. She took out her room key card before they walked into an empty elevator. She was on the third floor. It seemed to take forever for them to even make it to the seconds floor. The silence was almost unbearable.

Stewart could no longer contain himself. The moment the doors closed and they began to move he knew that she could hate him. She could slap him away, call him a perv, really do anything but accept his kiss back but he didn't care. He pulled her in close, her body right up against his sending goosebumps up and down his spine as he could not help himself. He looked her right in the eyes, his showing how worried that he was that she would reject him but also determination which made him lean forward, and plan his lips on hers. God this was fast, this was wrong, there had to be something bad about this it felt so sinfully sweet to just kiss her. To be this close to such a beautiful woman as he gave a soft happy groan into her lips as the tone sounded and the doors opened. He blushed as he pulled back and they stepped out as he looked at her stopping now that they were out of the elevator and he said "So um..." he didn't know what to say other than "which... which room is yours so we can uh... continue and um..." he blushed brighter "you can show me the other costumes..."

Mel was completely caught off guard. He had stolen the breath from her very lungs in that kiss. At first her hands had no idea what to do. Her arms draped loosely about his neck. When the doors open, she pulled away and they both exited the elevator. She was still shy of words. It took her moment to get what he was saying. She sprouted and smile and nodded her head before walking to the second door away from the elevator. The card key was swiped and the moment the two had passed the threshold, the door was closed as soon as possible and she stole a kiss from his lips. Her tongue seeking solace past his lips. She had to rip her lips away from his for a moment. If you want me to show you my other costumes, we have to get me out of this one first." She whispered to him with her lips brushing against his. This was unbelievable. She was afraid that she would wake up from one of the best dreams she's ever had. She unclipped her belt and it fell to the floor. The side table laps lent a warm glow to the room. Various costume pieces and accessories spread over the desktop and the small sofa. She was even fearful that she had come on too strong, but she just couldn't help herself.

He however stopped her hands from removing more as he smiled and he kissed her helping her take off the fake sword so that she would be able to move more easily "Let's keep this one on for now... call it a creator's fantasy..." he said as he continued to kiss her groaning out happily as their tongues wrestled in their mouths and his eyes closed softly just letting the pleasure of it all sink in before he pulled back his lips once more and he blushed. "I... I have to admit I'm... well a bit rusty to say the least" he said as his hands pulled her closer, groping her leather bikini covered ass as he smiled a bit more saying "But... Mel... would you mind playing out things as my Scarlet?" He knew it was weird, for a first time to ask for it to be roleplay but maybe she was into that, and hell after this costume they had quite a few others that they could use too

At first she was thrown off, but she she was more than happy to go along. It wasn't the first time she had roleplayed in bed and this was certainly not going to be the last. "It would be my pleasure." She whispered her approval. She purred as she felt his hands as they groped at her ass. "Who is Mel? I'm afraid you got the wrong woman. Given the right coin, I'll do almost anything... or in this special case... anyone. All be it it has no ill affect on the kingdom. So.. what say you stranger? Or are you scared?" She whispered to the man before she left his arms and walked over to the bed where she sat herself upon the edge. "We don't have much time. I've got other conquests to attend to and I believe we have some work to do." A fingerless gloved hand groped at her own breast. Firm globes threaded to spill forth from her leather breastplate.

Stewart felt his heart racing in his chest, he knew it was everything he had dreamed of, every action almost a play by play of his dream where she was in his bedroom, the character Scarlet as he moved closer to her his hands grabbing hers as he pushed her back on the bed, pinning her back as he smiled and he said "I can pay you anything you wish Scarlet... trust me... you are going to love that you said... anything" he pulled out his wallet, making this seem believable as he handed it to her and he smiled "everything in here belongs to you now" as he leaned in for another kiss and he smiled "So... how about we start" he rolled them, now seating her on his lap. She could feel his huge bulge pressing against her as he said "With the beautiful rogue stripping for me... show off just what I paid for"

She was short of breath when she found her back against the surface of the bed. Breasts were rising and falling with heavy breaths as he pulled out his wallet. She took it in her hand and set it on the side of the bed. She growled in a sexy way and found herself on top before she could even answer him. She felt his arousal as it pressed against her own sex. She silently cursed the clothing that kept the two apart. She ground her sex against his through their clothing before she got off of his lap. First the buckles upon the side of her breast plate was snapped one by one before both pieces felt to the floor. Her nipples were visibly hard from arousal and the swell of her breast were more than apparent when no longer confined. Since the belt was already on the floor, the next to go were the shoulder paps, followed by the thin material of her bikini bottom which was wiggled down her legs to reveal a smooth and hairless sex . The boots... stayed. The gloves stayed on as well... making sure he didn't forget who he was fucking. "Mmm... now it's your turn. Please... allow me." She said as she leaned over and began to unzip his pants. her hand running over the bulge in his pants. She assisted with taking his shirt off, saving the best for last. Kisses peppered up his abdomen and along his jawline. The taut peaks of her nipples caressing at the flesh of his chest.

He smiled and watched as she got really into it. As she left on the boots and gloves he smiled, the thing was he kind of had a thing for when girls kept on tall boots or stockings and the like and as she was now naked above him, pressing her body against his as he was stripped of his shirt and his pants and boxers were so loosely left on. He wrapped his arms around her, pulling her close to him so that her large bust was pressed against him. "Gods... you are amazing" he said as he kissed her deeply, unable to control himself as he pushed his pants and boxers off and smirked some as his large cock rubbed against her. Looking at her he said "well... I think it's time for the famous Scarlet to show me just how she handles this two handed sword"

The scarlet haired female was riled to excitement as she was pulled against his body. Her lips pressed against his and her tongue dueling with his and savoring the feeling. She felt as he relieved himself of his pants and his boxers. She felt his member as it sat between them and she gasped out of surprise with a smile of disbelief. The woman visibly licks her lips and crawls off of him. "Mmmm... I hope you're ready." She was utterly surprised at the sheer size of her lover. This was just getting better and better. She fixed her boots for a second before she leaned over the edge of the bed and ran her tongue along the length of his weapon of choice. Her was so hot and she was just so eager. She made the helm of his cock disappear past painted red lips. Inch by inch it disappeared past her lips. She moaned her unquestionable approval. Sending vibrations down his cock. slowly she fitting his cock within the tight confines of her gullet. Her sex soaked with her own arousal. She took a second to breath as she stroke his saliva slickened member with hand after she took one glove off. "Mmmm... this is one hell of a sword. I may have to have it for myself." She said before burying him balls deep in the tight confines of her throat before he could answer.

Back
Top Bottom