Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Unexpected Love (QuietSeductress & Rage)

Axel hesitated for a moment. Here he was about to ask her the question that had been bugging him for a while... and now he couldn't find the right words. He stared at the floor for a while, thinking of the right way to phrase it. He didn't want it to sound upsetting or pushed, and he didn't want to make her angry or sad... he hoped that it would be the exact opposite. He glanced up at her, mustering all the courage that he had saved up just for this moment. What James had said this morning had really made him decide to do this... and this was going to continue for any longer, this had to be said.

"Jenna..." He stared, "I... I've never truly been in a relationship. I haven't really fallen for anybody, and I don't know what it's supposed to feel like.. it feels like I've been running around the issue for a while, but I think we should finally talk about it." He took a deep breath, "Well... I was wondering what you think we are to each other. Ever since I've started to really know you I... well, I'm starting to think that we've become something irreplaceable to one another."

She was growing a little concerned with the fact that it was taking quite some time to gather up the words to tell her. She thought that maybe it was something bad, but she didn't have a bad feeling and she always had a bad feeling whenever something bad was about to happen. So she just decided to wait patiently and hear him out. Whatever it was that he was about to tell her, it looked like it was hard for him too. She figured that he didn't often have conversations with girls like this so he was probably out of his element.

When he started to talk, she perked up and listened. Irreplaceable she liked that word. Grabbing his hands, she pulled herself closer to him. He just wanted to know if she felt the same way about him. It was sweet that he was nervous, that meant that he cared for her in a way that he hadn't really shown to anyone else. "I've actually been thinking the same thing, wondering what this is between us and if you wanted it to be something more." She smiled and looked down at their joined hands. "I think we have a connection to one another that I've never experienced before and I would like to explore it. We don't have to put a label on things if you don't want, but I'd very much like to see you outside of school and tutoring." She looked back up into his eyes and smiled. Jenna had no issues expressing her feelings, she was comfortable with how she felt and she wanted Axel to know that.

"I think something like this is too much for a silly label like girlfriend or boyfriend," He smiled, gripping her smaller hands within his. "I think it exceeds lovers too... it's just something too big that we can't place a word on it, huh? I think I like it better that way." He slightly tightened his hold on her hands, giving them a reassuring squeeze. "And I'm the same way... outside of tutoring and school, there's a lot we could do together. Just a bit ago we saw a movie, and I was having the time of my life, Jenna. I... I really don't know the right way to say all of this." He chuckled, "so I think I'll have to show you."

He pushed her back onto the couch, lying over her but making sure he didn't crush her. He kissed her deeply, his tongue begging for entrance into her mouth while his hands kept him up above her. It wasn't like he was having lusty urges... but he wanted to be with her more. To be closer to her... and it finally drove him into the state he was in now.

He was saying all the right things and she was agreeing with him wholeheartedly. They were more than just boyfriend and girlfriend, it was something deeper than all that. Lovers was also too plain of a title too. They were more and that's all that they needed to be. With his grip a little tighter on her hands, she looked intently into his eyes when he told her that he couldn't explain it any further, but perhaps could show her what he meant. As he pushed her back on the couch, Jenna never took her eyes off his. She could tell that this was more than then just wanting to make out on the couch. He was showing her how he felt about it.

Jenna wrapped her arms around his neck and happily opened her mouth to welcome his tongue as they kissed. It was a deeply passionate kiss, but it wasn't driven by lust. Jenna got butterflies in her stomach and that urged her to kiss him more. She was feeling something that she had never felt; some type of bliss or serenity. She realized that she had always felt this way around Axel, it just wasn't as intense as it was now. She kept kissing him, running her hands through his hair and softly massaging his tongue with hers. She was a smart girl and it only took her a matter of a few minutes to realize that she was falling in love with Axel in that moment.

Axel let himself go, embracing Jenna into a passionate and wanting embrace. He kissed her lustfully, his tongue breaking the boundaries of her lips to dance inside of her mouth. He loomed over her, their bodies intertwining in an indescribable feeling of affection and love. He finally pulled his lips from her, looking down into her green eyes with his own blue orbs. He finally found a girl that could accept him... a girl that could give him the support that the others couldn't. And he wasn't ever going to let her go.

He reached his hand up into her shirt, his hands moving up into her skin. He reached back down and suckled her neck, licking a thick line up and down from her collarbone to her jaw, coating her skin. His other hand reached down to her thigh, caressing the inner zone that rested near her covered entrance.

Things were getting intense, but Jenna didn't want to stop. In fact, she wanted to not only keep going, but to go further with Axel than they had gotten before. She wanted to have sex with him. As he deepened the kiss even more, she groaned and moaned and bucked her hips up at him. Her body and mind were one, wanting the very same thing. As he slipped his hand in her shirt, her skin got goosebumps and she felt the tingle all the way down to her toes. She moved her head to the side as he kissed her neck. Jenna's hands were in his hair, holding his head to her and loving the heat that came off his body.

He hadn't really touched her that much, but she was already aroused. It was something that only Axel could do to her. Realizing her surroundings, Jenna softly pushed him up, "let's go to my room." She didn't want her first time with him to be on her couch in her living room. Jenna slipped out from under him and helped him to his feet. With her hand laced in his, she led him up stairs to her room. It wasn't as girly as one thought it might be. Her color scheme was purple and grey and she had various posters of bands on her closet and bedroom doors. Jenna shut the door and stood in front of Axel. She started to undress, first taking off her shoes and then her tank top. Her eyes never left his. She was making it quite clear what she wanted. Lastly, she took off her jeans and stood before him in an emerald green bra and matching panty set.

Axel had eagerly followed her upstairs, his hand clenching tightly around hers. This was going to be their first big moment, and he was going to do all that he could to make it good for her. Since she wasn't a virgin, he didn't have to worry about breaking her hymen and giving her pain. He was restless even when they entered her room, and he swallowed a little. He actually had never been in here before and he took a moment to take in the surroundings, glancing about. He liked the colors, and it looked like a great place to begin.

He watched her strip, his arousal increasing drastically. The crotch on his pants felt tight, and his erection was already full on its way. When she was finally standing only in her bra and panties, Axel darted over and embraced her again, kissing her hard and running his hands over her smooth skin. His hand quickly slipped down underneath the thin fabric of her panties, sliding over to where her wear slit waited. He caressed her wet entrance with his finger, running it slowly back and forth to get her ready. It was hard not to push her down, but he was going to make this great.

Jenna was just as eager and when he darted to her and took her in his arms, she smiled into the kiss. She could tell that he was wanting this just as much as she did and that turned her on even more. they had spent so many years hating and despising one another that this moment of them loving each other was the best moment in her life thus far. Jenna wrapped her arms around Axel's neck, pulling him closer to her as his hands roamed her body. There was no high quite like the one she was feeling. Things had only begun and already Jenna was on cloud nine.

She moaned into his mouth as one of his hands slipped into her panties and started to play at her slit. Her natural instinct made her body buck toward his hand. Memories of the other night and the things that he had done with his hands ran through her mind and it made Jenna crave him. She decided to get a little handsy too, but instead of going straight for his crotch, Jenna slipped her hands under his shirt and forced it off his body. She looked at his naked chest a moment before putting her lips back to his. By this time, his fingers were pretty wet with her fluids. It was clear that she wanted him and tonight was going to be just the beginning of the type of connection that they could share.

Axel let his shirt slip off his body, feeling her roughly rip it off of his torso and toss it away. He nearly shivered when she glanced at his body before resuming to kiss him, pushing him even farther and farther over the edge. Actually, he probably dropped off of it a long time ago. As Axel kissed her with his heated passion, he slowly moved her over to her bed, and when she was close enough he slightly leaned her back so that she lay down, looking down at her body and licking his lips.

He grabbed the waistline of his pants and didn't hesitate to work them and his boxers off of his waist, his erection standing at full attention. He practically jumped onto her, kissing her once again with his hand now working to slide her panties down her legs. When that was finished, he moved to her back and worked to rid her body of the last part of underwear. When that was finally tossed away they were lying skin to skin, their warmth embracing one another.

Jenna felt him guiding her to the bed and soon felt the cool sheets underneath her as he laid her down. She watched intently as he removed his pants and boxers in record time. She smirked at his eagerness because she too was just as eager. She wanted to reach out and touch him, but he was soon over her body again, removing her panties and then her bra. His lips pressed hotly against hers, Jenna moaned and whimpered. She had never wanted sex this much, but she knew that it was more than just a carnal desire; she wanted Axel because she was in love with him.

Her lips moved from his and went to his neck and shoulder. Her hands roamed his back, feeling his muscles move as he held his weight off of her. Jenna's hips moved in an erratic rhythm, wanting the connection of him. Finally, her lips made it back to his where she licked his lips and sucked on his tongue. She pulled away just enough to look into his eyes, then she positioned her body so that he was between her legs. Jenna was certain that he could feel the heat radiating from her pussy, "I want you Axel," she whispered to him.

"Alright, Jenna..." Axel smiled, looking into her eyes to make sure she was certain. He knew that they were both completely serious about this... her wetness and his erection completely showed it. They haven't even started yet, but he knew that this was going to be one of the most passionate moments in his life. He took a deep breath and sat up, positioning himself and taking the thickness of his shaft in hand. He quickly moved it forward, guiding it and rubbing it softly against the moistness of her entrance. This was going to be one heck of a moment.

"I want you too," Jenna. Axel smiled again. He finally moved forward, feeling his thickness push into the tightness of her sex. With a smooth, fluid stroke, his cock drilled up into her pussy, drilling up into her hot lower cave. He moved until he hit her base, his cock filling her up as much as it could. With a deep breath and a grunt he pulled away to give her a strong thrust, slamming her back onto her bed. And he did it again. And again.

With an excited anticipation, Jenna waited to feel him enter her. Her eyes were kept on his as he positioned himself and got ready. With a slow fluid motion, He entered her tight womanhood slowly, but deeply. Jenna moaned and clutched her hands to his arms. He fit snugly inside of her, it was like a perfect fit. Her wetness really helped pull him all the way in to the hilt and the very depths of her. This was what she wanted and it was the best feeling ever.

"Ahhh!" She cried out as he thrust hard into her over and over. He was hitting her g spot with every movement. Jenna had her back arched and her head tilted back. She had never experienced this much pleasure. It was overwhelming, but she didn't want it to stop. "Axel!" She cried out. Her hands reached up to his neck where she grabbed a hold of him and pulled him down to kiss her passionately. their connection intensified as their bodies were now connected in the most intimate way possible. Jenna then started to move with him; pushing forward when he pushed into her, they were in sync and it was the best moment ever.

Axel took a moment to take a small breath, relishing the feeling of being inside her with every deep thrust he gave her. He kissed her eagerly, their tongues lapping each other as he continuously rammed his hips into her, his cock drilling into her with every single strong stroke that he was giving. His hard shaft hit her base, filling her up and emptying her each time he pushed in and pulled out, roughly grinding against her G-spot every time.

"...Shit.." He panted, her pussy squeezing and milking him for all its worth. This was overwhelming... sex usually didn't feel like this to him, but now it was hot and filled with love. He didn't want this to end anytime soon, and he was going to make sure that they were both satisfied.

As much as it seemed that he wanted to please her, she wanted to do the very same for him. His thrusting was exquisite and it was only driving her further and further, but Jenna wanted to try something that she hadn't done the first time that she had sex. As he bent down to kiss her, she used her strong legs and rolled them over so that he was now laying on her bed and she was on top of him. The shift was fluid enough that it didn't break their connection. Jenna smiled down happily at him and then leaned in to kiss him. It was her turn to assert a little control and she knew that Axel would be just fine with it.

As she started to move, she noted that this position was much more intense. His cock seemingly went further into her and hit her g spot with more force than before. All the pleasure made Jenna quiver, "oh my god!" She cried out and took a minute as he was fully inside her, to just absorb it all. She liked this position, but she also wanted to feel his closeness too, so she grabbed his arms and pulled him up to sit up. They were now nose to nose as they gazed into each others eyes. Jenna started to move again. She went slow, but deep, sometimes grinding in circles and other times just moving up and down. Her movements only started to pick up when she began to feel her orgasm building. Just as eagerly as before, she was kissing him from his mouth to his neck and back again. As she neared her climax, she whispered in his ear, "I'm in love with you."

Axel was not expecting her to take control of the sex like that. Usually, he was doing all the work, all the thrusting and moving... but here she was, spinning around like an expert to lay on top of him. He felt more of her than he thought he could, her pussy squeezing his throbbing member as if it would never let go. He had to admit, he was worried... the last time he tried something this deep, they had to stop because the girl was worried that he push past her cervix... but Jenna seemed to want to take him as deep as he would go and as passionately as she could. It was something that he never wanted to let go of.

He sat up to face her, panting wildly as he looked into her eyes. He couldn't help but smile at her words, "Isn't that... nghhnn... something you say.... ungh! After we fuck each other's brains out?" He breathed, his words broken up with grunts and groans. He reached back, grabbing her ass and moving her faster, plunging his thick cock as hard as he could in sync with her movements. "Jenna..." He hissed, moving to lightly nip at her neck. "I... don't think... urngh... I can last like this... mmmnnngh..." He let her know, not wanting to climax inside of her if she didn't want it.

She only smirked at his response to her comment. She was sort of expectiing him to say it back, but Axel was different and she didn't worry too much that he didn't say it back right away. She could tell that this position was getting the best of him just like it was with her. As he grabbed a hold of her ass and began to thrust harder, that was all she needed for her orgasm to surge forth. "Oh my god!" She cried out and just about convulsed all around him. "Axel cum inside of me!!" Jenna was on birth control so there was no worry about her getting pregnant. She didn't want to have him not experience this.

She started to kiss him passionately again, wanting every bit of a connection with him as possible. She didn't care that she hadn't waited to tell him how she felt. If anything, it meant more that she said it beforehand because if was his heart that won her over, not his body.

Axel gritted his teeth not in pain, but for the unbearable sensation of pleasure that was rocking his world. Her convulsing pussy was overwhelming, and his cock couldn't take the extreme tightness and the overbearing milking that her sex was giving him. Her words edged him on, and he plunged his cock as far as he could into her pussy, pulling her hips back onto his. "...FUCK!" He growled, feeling his shaft pulse for one last time before he climaxed. Rope after rope of his hot cum coated the inside of her pussy, spilling up into her.

Axel dropped onto his back onto the bed, his body covered in a thin layer of sweat as he panted. "Okay.." He chuckled, looking back up at her. "Now this is when I say it. I love you, Jenna." He reached up his hand to stroke her red hair, slightly delirious after the mind blowing sex. "Man, that was insane..." He breathed, "I'm still a little out of breath..."

She was halfway through her orgasm when he started him. She had her eyes closed, but felt his body lift up as he pressed as far as he could go inside her and started to pump his warm seed into her. Jenna moaned appreciatively and softly kissed his lips and along his jawline. That growl of his was indeed sexy and she had the feeling that it was something he normally did. Their love making was magical for the both of them. Once he relaxed as dropped back to the bed, she smirked at him.

When he told her that he loved her, her heart swelled so much that she thought it was going to burst. It wasn't just the great sex that got an omission like that, she was sure that he had felt those feelings before this, just like she had. She laid on his side, allowing him to catch his breath. Jenna wasn't as breathless as she was, but then she was an athlete and used to rigorous exercise. Her hand trailed lightly along his chest, "that was amazing, though I don't have as much experience as you! What do I know?!" She giggled.

Axel smiled, reaching up to brush away one of the dark locks from his eyes. It wouldn't be much longer until he caught his breath again, but for now he just felt content to sit there. He took a few moments of silence to think, looking up at her ceiling while gently caressing her soft cheek. Well, it looks like they've finally admitted their feelings... but what now? She was his lover, but he didn't want to toss the simple label of "girlfriend" onto her. She was much more than that. He felt as if he did so, he would somehow degrade their relationship. But he wouldn't have to worry about that right now.

"To be honest, that was the first time I've had passionate sex." Axel smirked, leaning his head on his hand to look over at her. "But what I'm best at is dirty, rough sex where I'm like an animal. But the passionate was very nice for a change... I actually came a lot sooner than I normally did. I thought it was that good... but if you ever wanna bring out my beast, I would oblige anytime." He smiled at her, laughing a little.

His omission of him having passionate sex for the first time was quite relieving. Though Jenna would be far from his first partner, she was happy to be his first at this type of sex. She smiledsweetly at him when he told her that he was an expert in dirty, rough sex. It sounded kinky and she madea note to take him up on that, but right now, she was really into the passionate stuff. Perhaps it was a girl thing because there was a lot more emotions involved, but she loved it.

"I would like to see the animal within and maybe it'll bring out my animal too!" Jenna wasn't sure if she had an animal, but she was willing to explore the possibility that she did. She crawled back onto him, but made no movement to physically connect again, at least not yet. "I'm glad that you liked that. I really did too!" She leaned in and kissed him tenderly, " so just out of curiosity, how many times have you climaxed in a day with someone?" Perhaps she was hinting that she wanted another go, but more than that, she was just curious.

"Climaxed in a day, huh?" Axel thought to himself, tapping his chin playfully. "Well... there are times when she loses count, but there was once that I remember more than five times." Axel laughed, shaking his head at the memory. "To be honest... I think I felt like dying on the spot. But if you don't believe me, I don't mind having you test me...." He licked his lips after she kissed him, his tongue feeling the lingering sensation of her kiss upon his lips. He stretched out his arms and grabbed her, bringing her over to his chest.

"The beast in you, huh? Now that I gotta see! I don't think I could really see you as something like that." Axel chuckled, trying to imagine her like that. "Well, I'll tell you a few things that I do when I'm like that..." He moved his finger forward, lightly tracing her lips. "I start talking really dirty, and sometimes hand cuffs start coming out." He grinned playfully, "sometimes in situations that we have a chance of being spotted."

"FIve times!" She gasped. Jenna knew that Axel was quite the sex expert, but she hadn't figured that he was that talented in bed. It seemed like a lot, even for a hormone crazed teen like him. "Jeez, just hearing about it is making me tired! If you're orgasms are anything like what you just had, then I should invest in a heart defibulator to revive you!" She giggled and squealed a little as he grabbed her and brought her to lay on his chest. Jenna could already tell that their sex sessions were going to be workouts and she was perfectly okay with that.

"I dunno, I might have it in me! I've surprised you thus far haven't I?" When he started to talk about the things that he liked to do, Jenna listened intently. "Dirty talk, cuffs and exhibitionism, got it! What else is in Axel's bag of tricks?!" She was having fun with this and wanted to learn more.

"Well it wasn't one after another!" Axel chuckled, "I had to take a bit of a break in between, you know? We had the whole day to ourselves, and the snow kept me from leaving. I didn't know what else to do with girls besides sex!" He reached up to scratch his chin, her question making him think a little. "Honestly... I usually can't think of other things unless I'm in that sort of mindset. I'll be sure to keep that beast inside unless you want to see him." Axel winked, laying back down onto the bed. "Still... I have to say that I'm surprised that we did it in your bed instead of mine."

"So, what do you want to do next?" He asked, looking over at her with a smile. "Do you want to go again? Any other positions that you'd like to try? I'm game for another round if you want to try." He propped himself up to look at her, watching her eyes with his. He was usually nervous in a girls room like this... more than once had a girl's father or mother burst in to see them. He was still a bit afraid of Jenna's parents waltzing in, but he hadn't heard them arrive yet.

Jenna shrugged, "yeah I suppose we can have another go at it. Don't have anything else better to do!" She tried to play it off, but couldn't help but grin from ear to ear. So far, she washaving the time of her life with Axel and declaring their feelings to one another was justthe icing on the cake. "I'm glad we did it in my bed and not yours, god only knows how many girls you've had in that room of yours!" She giggled and bit at his neck playfully.

As far as other positions went, Jenna didn't really know what else she wanted to try. "Well you're the sexpert here, you tell me what's good!" She looked at him intently, waiting for him to instruct her. "Have you done anal before? Not that I'm interested in it now, just another curious question." Jenna wasn't put off by it, but from what she did know about it, that wasn't something that you just jump right into.

Axel sort of winced a bit and rubbed the back of his head. "Anal, huh? Well... I don't know what it is like for the girls, but I keep hearing that it's pretty painful and they only do it for the guys since it's like tighter and stuff. That's one thing I messed around with for a while before dropping it. The girls didn't seem to enjoy it, so I decided that it's best to sorta stay away from for now at least." Axel chuckled, "plus, my dick isn't exactly pencil-sized either, so it was quite a stretch for them." He laid back in the bed and looked over at her, shooting her his most cheerful smile.

"Anyways, I think I will... But the guy down there isn't exactly enthusiastic. Maybe you could... wake him up?" Axel grinned playfully. Though, he was being pretty honest... after sex, he couldn't get it up by himself. He usually needed help from the girl, but since it was Jenna he wasn't too worried about that.

Back
Top Bottom