Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Unexpected Love (QuietSeductress & Rage)

Axel nodded, giving her a reassuring smile. He felt her heartbeat quicken when he moved her bra and was worried, but it seemed like she was happy with what was going. He cleared his throat, his wet tongue circling around the surface of her nipple. He constantly drew circles with his other thumb, playing with the sensitive bud in any way he pleased. He would occasionally squeeze and pinch it or slide a single finger down over it, continuing to give it the attention he felt it needed. Finally, his mouth slowly enveloped her entire nipple into his hot wet mouth, gingerly scraping his teeth over its sensitive body. His tongue over and under when he started to suck, his tongue coating with its hot wet passion.

Axel pulled away from it with a *pop*, looking up into her eyes to see how she felt about it. "Everything alright?..." He asked, "I don't want to keep pushing this on you..." He gave her a gentle smile, his other hand continuing to knead and nudge her right breast. Her moans and reactions were putting even him on edge, but he was able to keep that primal side of him in check.

At this point, Jenna was panting and squirming under his touch. The simple things he was doing was driving her wild and though her heart was pounding and about to break out of her chest, she loved it. She never felt so responsive and sensitive to anything before and now, Axel had her nipples and was pleasuring them in the best way possible. They got so hard under his touch and ached to be touched in the few moments that he would pull his mouth or fingers away.

Hearing the pop of his mouth being removed from her breast, she looked up at him, "god yes," she enthused a bit eagerly. Jenna embarrassed herself a bit and her cheeks reddened. "I figured that you were good at this stuff, but I had no idea that my body would respond like this!" She was genuinely surprised. It was sweet that he just wanted to make sure that she was still comfortable and that he wasn't forcing anything upon her. Reaching her hand up, she softly caressed his cheek, "you're no pushing, I'm pulling!" She smirked at him, coming to terms with just how much her body wanted this.

"Alright," Axel nodded with a smile, "if it's okay, I'll slowly take the next step up." He kissed her lips softly before reaching back down, his tongue pressing into her nipple before his mouth moved onto it, the heat and warmth of his tongue and fluids working over her nipple. His other hand gave her breast one more squeeze before slowly snaking down the soft skin of her belly. His fingers traced a light line before moving to the top of her pants, the tips of them reaching underneath the waistline before sliding to the center, tortuously dragging against her skin until it found the front. He slowly pulled it out, grabbing the cold metal of her front zipper before slowly moving it down.

"Is this fine? Tell me to stop whenever..." Axel told her, constantly looking up to her with concern. He was treating this like it was a virgin's first time, coaxing her through everything and making sure that whatever he was doing was kind and nice. He didn't want to push her the wrong way or hurt her, so he took this moment to pause to see if she wanted to go on or not.

He was gentle and thoughtful and so sweet. Jenna knew that was different for the both of them. With his lips back on her nipple, she moaned and arched her back a little more. Her body tingled with delight. The sensation was unbelievably wonderful. With his other hand, he trailed down to the top of her jeans. She froze just a moment at the sensation then relaxed. He was moving so slow, she didn't know if he was teasing or just trying to be gentle with her. It was a little frustrating but only because her body ached for his touch. She could feel and hear her zipper being unzipped and she bit down on her lower lip in suspense.

She opened her eyes to see his staring at her with concern, "yes, it's fine and yes I'll tell you if I want you to stop, don't worry." She wanted him to enjoy this just as much as she was. She smirked at him, "this should be fun for you too, don't look so serious!" She leaned forward and kissed his lips sweetly.

He smiled and gave her a nod, "okay, Jenna. If you say so...." With her zipper completely undone, Axel gently slipped his hands inside, moving his fingers over the soft fabric of her panties. He returned to her nipple, soaking it in his mouth juices as he continued to suck and rub it with his tongue, never ceasing to give it attention. With his other free hand he gently slid down her pants, moving them far enough down so that he could spread her legs generously. The hand that was on her panties moved down before finding the soft bud of her clit through its fabric. He started caressing it with his finger, lightly dragging across it.

He reached up and kissed her, his tongue breaking in upon entry to her mouth. He wrestled her own tongue, sliding it up and down and across the back of her teeth. He explored her mouth as he continued to tease her clit through the thin-wall of her panties, their full touch blocked away. He treated it gently yet roughly, occasionally adding more force to his finger over he sensitive bud.

With her consent, things definitely heated up. Jenna laid there, watching Axel's moves. With his hand inside her jeans, but over her panties, Jenna squirmed. She was sure that he could feel the heat emanating from her crotch because she could feel the heat from his hand. Her hips moved accordingly, enjoying the feeling of the attention near her pussy. His kept that expert mouth of his on her nipple, sucking it and running his tongue generously over the surface. As he started to pull her jeans down, Jenna helped him out, raising her ass to ease his one handed task.

She felt exposed, but safe under Axel's care. She knew that he knew what he was doing and she had trust in him. With her legs spread a little more now, she began to lightly pant. She knew where that free hand was going and she was both nervous and excited. "OH god!" She cried out as his finger found her clit. She was so aroused that her clit was intensely sensitive. Even the slightest touch made her quiver. Her moans were stifled as he pressed his lips upon her and snaked his tongue inside her mouth. With both hands, Jenna held him to her lips, kissing him back just as fervently and passionately as he was doing with her. With his finger still teasing her clit, Jenna grew antsy. Her hips started to move in rhythm with his finger and her panties were starting to get moist.

Axel decided to take it a step further. While kissing her, he finally moved his hand up, slowly inserting itself underneath her panties. His hand finally physically touched her clit, and he ran his entire hand over it, the tips of his fingers finding her soaking slit. He slowly began to rub the tip of his index up and down at her hot, wet entrance, his thumb circling the bare sensitive bud of her clit. He had yet to insert his finger but kept it skating around the lips of her pussy, his finger raking up and down as if it was begging to rush in .

"You okay?" He asked, pulling away his mouth for another second to ask. He looked worryingly into her eyes, "I'm taking it pretty far here. Want me to keep on going?..." Her arousal was really edging him, a familiar tightness wanting to burst from his pants. But he was still able to keep things in check, knowing that the was doing this for Jenna to make her much more comfortable.

When his handed entered her panties, Jenna was grateful that she had shaved down there. Not that it would have been a big deal, but feeling his hand on her smooth slit just made things better. She gasped and bucked her hips at him welcoming hand. It was all so new to her, but at the same time, her body wanted this, like it had had it before and was having withdrawls. There was little left to the imagination about whether Axel knew that this was turning her on or not. His fingers were well lubricated thanks to her.

She again looked into his eyes as he again asked if she was okay with this. "Do you want to keep going? Because I do," She didn't let him get a chance to answer because she pulled his lips back to hers and starting making out with him again. She was telling him that she enjoyed it and wanted more. She knew that he was just trying to be respectful of her, but Jenna wasn't the type of girl to let something happen that she didn't want to happen, she would speak up, surely Axel knew this about her.

Axel closed his eyes, relishing the wet, passionate kiss that they shared. Their tongues dueled back and forth, rolling against each other in a heightened form of ecstasy. His fingers moved, working over her pussy entrance and sliding through her moistened lower lips. His thumb increased its force, pressing in slightly on her clit bud and twisting in circles, rocking into it over and over again. His spine nearly tingled with their kisses, her sounds of approval and body expressions edging him on further and further. He wanted to give her what she wanted, what she craved, and he wouldn't have it any other way.

Finally, after teasing her entrance for quite a while, he popped in his finger. It slid it so easily with her juices, grinding against the moist sensitive flesh that resided within. He rocked his finger as he jolted it in and out, snaking it around inside of her sopping pussy. His thumb only accented its work on her clit, moving it in synchronization with the rigid movements of his long, stiff finger that impaled her and worked at her squishy cave.

She was already kissing him with such passion that when he plunged a finger into her, she gasped and deepened the kiss further. That ache that she was feeling was instantly soothed with his finger inside of her. She hadn't realized that she was holding tension until her body relaxed under his. It wasn't a strange feeling by any means. After Jenna's first sexual encounter, she got a little curious about what it would feel like and had played with herself a few times; only getting herself off once. She moaned into his mouth, letting him know that she more than approved of what he was doing.

The dual and rhythmic sensation of him fingering her and thumbing her clit felt so amazing. It was really starting to make her body sing and she knew that if this kept up any longer, she'd soon have an orgasm. In that moment, that's what she wanted. She wanted Axel to know that he could do that to her body because he was just so good and that she wanted him to do that for her. Pulling her lips away from his, she looked into his eyes and moaned, "make me cum Axel!"

"You said it, you got it." Axel smiled, reaching his mouth down to slightly bite at her nipple, working her breast and her pussy all at once. His lower hand suddenly became sporadic, inserting a second finger into her tight cunt and running hard circles over her tender clit like mad. His two fingers constantly jerked in and out, spazzing about like two thick tendrils licking her sensitive inside, scraping for her g-spot. Her clit was constantly getting assaulted, ravished by his rough thumb while he worked her nipple, switching between lightly biting, licking, and sucking.

He kept up his combination, her body giving him the signals that she was getting closer and closer. After each one he pressed on his attack, moving faster, rougher, and much more urgent to work her to her climax.

Jenna let out a sigh as he was on board with giving her what she wanted. Then again, why wouldn't he be on board, this was something that he wanted too, Jenna knew it. She gasped at the entry of the second finger. Things got a little tighter, but that made the pleasure all the more intense. He was moving at a fast pace, giving her pussy a real workout, like if she were being fuck by a cock instead of his fingers. That thumb also got more aggressive with tighter and harder circles to her clit. Jenna closed her eyes and relished the feeling. Her body was climbing higher and higher. It almost felt like she was going to levitate off the bed.

She placed one hand at the nape of his neck and her other was holding steadfast to the blanket, getting ready for the most intense orgasm that she would have yet. His hands and mouth worked in unison and after a few short moments, Jenna came hard. The kind of orgasm that had her hips bucking, back arching and voice screaming out his name. It was the most beautiful feeling that she had ever experienced; she left like she was flying.

Axel stiffed, her pussy milking his fingers as they rode out her orgasm, her writhing body taking all he had to give her. He sucked hard on her nipple when her climax came, adding more fuel to the explosion that tightened around his digits, coating them in a hot burst of her fluids. When it was over, he relaxed, relishing the feeling of her pussy and slowing everything down. Finally, he slowly pulled his soaked fingers out of her sopping pussy. He let her lay down and relax, sitting above her with a gentle smile on her face.

"Wow, Jenna..." Axel smiled, "that was intense! You really enjoyed it, huh?" He reached over and kissed her gently on the cheek, pulling back to just... look at her. Her skin was flushed, and her body looking satisfied... frankly, he was going to probably have to change his sheets after this, but all in all it was well worth it. If she was happy, then he was happy."

Jenna rode out her orgasm until it had subside and her body slowly floated back down to his bed. She let out a very satisfied sigh and a small moan as he pulled out his fingers from her very wet and still throbbing pussy. She had a permanent grin on her face. That grin would have spoke volumes to the happiness that she felt and it was all thanks to Axel. She looked up at him and blushed a little, seeing his handsome face, she felt a little exposed at the moment, but didn't make a move to cover herself.

"God, that was amazing! Of course I enjoyed it!" She leaned into his kiss and providing her own just to make sure that he knew how pleased she was. She looked into his eyes, "did you enjoy doing that?" She assumed that she had way more fun than he, but she figured that he still enjoyed himself nonetheless. She was not concerned with anything else but her and Axel and this wonderful moment that they shared.

Axel smiled, "Of course I did! I told you that I'm a giver, and seeing you have the time of your life like that really made me happy." He grabbed her pants, moving them back up her legs until they were back onto her legs. He even moved down to zip it up and making it look like nothing had happened. He sat on the side of the bed just smiling at her, happy that he gave her the ride of her life. Usually he would just go as fast and hard as he could to make girls finish up quickly, but he really drew it out and filled it with as much passion as he could for Jenna. Only problem is, was that he was having a bit of trouble keeping his arousal still in check.

"Sorry," he laughed nervously, scratching the back of his head. "I'm sorta used to having sex right after this, but I think I'm strong enough to control myself." He chuckled, looking away and suddenly finding the floor quite interested. He was feeling much more turned on then usual... and maybe it was because of Jenna. He wouldn't doubt it if this was truly the case.

She laid there, looking at him looking at her. It was bliss. She could feel that connection they had and she knew that it was more than just about sex, though the sex or sexual acts were quite fulfilling, there was more between them. When he started to up up her panties and jeans, she was a bit surprised, but aided his help by lifting her ass and stilling for him to zip and button her up. "Thanks, you are quite thorough!" She giggled.

She sat up with him, noting that he seemed a bit uncomfortable then he mentioned usually having sex after this. He wasn't trying to make her feel obligated, she knew that, but something about not helping him out made her feel a little selfish. She took a seat next to him, grabbing his chin and gently urging him to look at her, "maybe I could help you out. I'm not talking sex, but something else." With that, she got onto her knees in front of him. "I'm a firm believer in karma and well you just did something very good for me, so now you are going to get rewarded," With that said, she reached her hands to his pants and started to undo them. She was curious to see just what Axel was packing, but more so, she just wanted to pleasure him like he did her.

Axel actually jumped back in surprise, completely not expecting what she was doing. He decided to go with the flow though and smiled, reaching a hand forward to caress her hair. "If you want," he smiled, "it would help me out a lot actually... I wouldn't have to think about jumping you for the rest of the night." He was half-serious when he said that... most of these nights that he spent with her had been him resisting his urges. He had a hard time controlling himself around her... the thought of shoving her down and having the way with her was too stimulating.

When she completely undid his pants, his pride and joy sprung out, his cock at full mast. He was thick and lengthy, looking meaty and ready for action. Many of the girls were intimidating by it the first time, and often times then not they couldn't exactly give him a successful blowjob. "Don't be too scared," Axel chuckled, "if you want, I can give you a few tips to help out a bit. You know, give you my turn-on secrets?"

Jenna was biting her bottom lip as she unwrapped his cock from his pants. When it was free of the binding material, she gasped. She figured that he'd be a decent size because he was tall and also because of all the girls that he pleased with it, but she was not thinking it was going to look like it had. She wasn't intimidated by it, it was the opposite actually, she was in awe of it in a way. She went back to biting her lip as Axel spoke to her about giving her tips on what he liked.

Jenna nodded and gently put her hand on his shaft, feeling his pulse running along the vein that supplied blood to his cock. Her hand was dwarfed by the size and thickness of his cock, but Jenna wasn't one to back down from a challenge. as he spoke on what to do, she obediently followed along. She learned where the most pleasurable spots were for him and how hard to squeeze. When it was time, she softly kissed his tip and then enveloped his cock. With her tongue, she twirled around his tip and then as her lips slid down, so did her tongue to the underside of his shaft, grazing that one pleasurable spot where the shaft met the tip of his cock.

Jenna surprised herself with sinking more than halfway deep onto him. She could lightly feel a tickle at the back of her throat and she relaxed as much as she could so that she didn't start coughing and gagging. Her mouth moved like this a few times, lubricating his shaft well. It was now her turn to make sure he was pleased. She looked up at him, "it that good? Should I do anything more?" She was nothing but a good student, no matter what she was learning.

"Okay," he smiled, "teasing a bit at first is always a good idea. The most sensitive spot is underneath the head where it connects to the shaft... so if you take it in and run your tongue over it, that'll feel really great. But when you really start to take it in, watch the teeth... it's okay to lightly graze it over the flesh, but remember to not bite down. Remember to breathe in and out of your nose and to relax your moth when you start sucking." He waited till she went for it, her kiss making him twitch before she took him into her mouth.

"Nggggnnggghhh..." Axel grunted, her hot mouth enveloping his cock feeling like a dream. Her tongue did everything he expected it to, teasing his sensitive spot and coating his shaft in its hot fluids. He was actually surprised when she took in as much as she could, and he groaned when he felt it lightly tap the back of her throat. "Yeah... you're doing pretty good..." He breathed with a smile, "now, if you want to take it another step up, you might have to act like a bit of a slut..." he laughed a bit nervously. "All guys like sloppy blowjobs, and if they see that you like giving as much head as they like having it, they'll probably marry you without a doubt." He chuckled at his own little joke. "Anyway, don't be afraid to slobber a little bit... some moaning and humming also makes it feel a lot more intense, and slurping does that as well. It's usually all how you present it, but it really gets a guy off."

Jenna noted all his tips and filed them away in her brain. Though the rational side of her approached this like learning a new technique, the playful fun side approached this was a lot of enthusiasm. If Axel wanted it sloppy and vocal, then that's what he was going to get. though Jenna didn't have much experience acting like a slut, she wanted to show Axel that she would be the best cocksucker that he's ever had. It became something like a competition for her and really drove her to want to really please him.

She pulled her mouth off him and firmly took her tongue and slid it up and down his shaft, going all the way to his balls and then back up again. She did this a few times, then her mouth was back on him. She started to suck harder, letting her mouth make slurping noises as well as drool on him a little. She was really getting into the swing of this and even attempted to put him a little further into her mouth, moaning when his tip got to her throat so that he could feel the vibrations. Jenna was really enjoying this.

"F-Fuck," he stammered, "nnghhn... you're really... ahh... doing pretty g-good... mmmmnn..." She had been doing everything he had told her and more. She was really going to town on his cock, her slurping and her moaning make his head already start to spin, his cocking starting to twitch from the intense amount of pleasure she was giving him. He gasped every time he hit the back of her throat, his hands twitching from the oral overload. She was applying every instruction exactly how he told her... and she was incredible.

"J-Jesus, Jenna..." He panted, "o-okay... don't m-mind a little... nghh.... precum... it's something that cocks do when... ahhhhn.... they start to really feel good... mmmnnn..." His cock was oozing just a little, but just barely a few drops. Still, Axel was no quickshot, and normally a blowjob would take a while for him to feel a climax. But with the pace that Jenna was going for, he might find himself reaching the end faster than usual.

Hearing his pleasure and how much he was moaning sent her on a mission to really give him the best blowjob that she possibly could and hopefully, that he possibly had. She had a routine with her mouth and she tuck to it, perfecting it with each round. She found that she was able to relax her jaw to the point that she could fit just about all of him in her mouth. It was such a thrill for her and she was happy that Axel was letting her do this. His cock twitched a few times and at few, Jenna thought that maybe she had hurt him, but Axel didn't say anything of the like so she took it as a good sign.

He was now panting and that really cheered her on. As he mentioned his precum, she felt and tasted it on her tongue. It was salty, but pleasant and she swallowed the amount that the gave her. She took her mouth off him for a moment to lick her lips, trying to control the drool situation on her face and keep it on his dick. She gave him a salacious smile before filling her mouth again. Her moans increased and so did her tongue swabbing, around his head and along his shaft. The end goal was to make him cum, that was her trophy, her first place.

"Shit..." Axel hissed in pleasure, his hand running through the soft hair of her head. "Jenna... I'm gonna... ergh... cum really soon..." He almost growled, his cock twitching and pulsing under her relentless oral assault, her tongue, moaning, and slurping really taking its toll on him. As she worked over his cock over and over he twitched more and more, a little more precum drizzling down into her mouth. He didn't know if she wanted to cum into her mouth, but he prepared that she wouldn't want it even if he thought it was pretty hot. For now he let her do her thing, his throbbing length getting closer and closer to blowing its load.

"Shit!" He grunted, "get ready Jenna..." He couldn't hold it anymore...

Jenna got serious about sucking his cock the moment that he told her that he was going to cum soon. She wanted it badly, almost as much as she wanted him to make her cum not ten minutes before. It was so thrilling to get him to his climax, something that she had never done with a guy before. It wasn't beginner's luck though. With his direction and her willingness, it made for the perfect combination. His hands in her hair was a nice touch and it told her that he was really liking her mouth on his dick. She again swallowed the precum and kept on sucking him fervently. With his last outburst, Jenna sank further onto his and opened the back of her throat, waiting and wanting his cum.

"..Ngggh," Axel groaned, "Jenna!" He grunted her name, his cock finally hitting its climax. With a twitch and a pulse his cock erupted, pumping its hot fluid into her throat. It was the blowjob of Axel's life, and he felt like he was emptying every last drop of his cum down into her mouth. His cock spurted a few more ropes of his cum before it finally ended, his cock twitching and pulsing with its slowly softening state. Axel panted, running his hands through Jenna's hair.

"Fuck, Jenna..." Axel breathed, giving her a smile, "I... I didn't think you had that in you!"

Back
Top Bottom