Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Unexpected Love (QuietSeductress & Rage)

Jenna got back to her house without any issue from her parents. She went straight upstairs and got ready for bed. Once she laid down, she was out like a light. Because of all the drama at school and the track meet, she slept straight through the night and well into the morning. Her mom had to come in and wake her around eleven. Jenna got up and showered and upon her mom's request, they went to see the family physician just to make sure that she was okay. The numerous x-rays and tests took up most of her Saturday, but she was given a clean bill of health, her doctor telling her that she was very lucky to not have gotten any serious injuries.

Jenna went about the rest of her Saturday, lounging around the house, eating whatever she wanted and catching up on some old episodes of Regular Show. Her thoughts drifted to Axel quite a number of times and she wondered how he was doing with his many phone calls. She figured that while most of the girls would be upset, they would eventually forget about it and leave it be, but Liz was a whole other story. She could be relentless and knowing that she would go to extremes, Jenna knew that she had to be very cautious with how she acted.

It wasn't an option to stop seeing Axel though. Even if Jenna were to stop, it wasn't like Axel was going to continue his charade with Liz. As far as it all was concerned, Liz had already lost Axel. When Sunday came around, Jenna went to visit her grandmother and her friends. Sundays her grandmother got the girls together and they crocheted. Jenna liked listening to the stories that the women told, she learned quite a few valuable life lessons from them.

When Monday rolled around, she was excited to see Axel again. She noted that she didn't have his number. They had known each other almost their entire life, but exchanging numbers just wasn't something they ever wanted to do. She only realized that because she wanted to send him a text during the weekend. She would have to fix that once she saw him at school.

Pulling into the driveway, she got her share of ugly glares from the girls that Axel dissed. Jenna was less concerned with them and more concerned with just one girl. She had gotten to school before Axel, wearing a pair of navy skinny jeans, a black sleeveless button up blouse and a pair of sandals. She was rocking the beach chic style today. She got to her locker, which was thankfully not occupied by any losers and opened it.

She gasped and quickly closed it in horror. Peering back in, she just about threw up at the sight of the pig fetus hanging in her locker. What was worse was that it left a terrible odor. She had started off the day in a decent mood and now she was just pissed. She slammed her locker, making the noise echo through the halls as she stormed off toward the field. She needed the fresh air and the bleachers were the perfect place to calm her down.

Axel had his bag slung over his shoulder, making his way back down to his locker when he caught sight of the nasty thing hanging inside of Jenna's locker. He watched her slam it shut and stomp away, her hoofsteps leading straight down the hallway and into an unknown location. He made his way over to his locker, the horrendous odor already powerful. He calmly put his things back into his locker and walked away.

He was fucking pissed.

There was a jock that was laughing at the whole scene to his left, talking with his girlfriend. Axel grabbed the front of his face, rearing his hand back and slamming the jock's head back into one of the lockers. The boy hit the ground, cradling the back of his head. "Having fun?" Axel smirked down at him before casting a glance at his girlfriend. "I bet it's not as much fun as the time me and your girlfriend fucked in your van three weeks ago. Do you really have a three inch penis? Pathetic." The boy stared at Axel wide eyed along with his girlfriend. Axel quickly left the scene, his fist clenching in a rage. He knew who did it... but at the moment, there was nothing he could do.

He walked out into the field, spotting Jenna taking in a deep breath. Axel came up behind her, putting his arms around her, his hands quaking with his undying anger. "I'm sorry," he said to her softly, "that bitch... she's gonna get what's coming to her."

Jenna had just barely made it to the bleachers when she felt Axel's arms wrap around her and his voice telling her that he was sorry. She could feel his entire body shaking, he was obviously pissed with the locker incident. Jenna turned in his arms and hugged him tight. She was glad that he was here, holding her, but she didn't like when he was this anger, it sort of scared her. "It's okay, it's just a little hard to handle this early in the morning." She tried to play it off like it didn't really bother her, but it did and knowing that Liz knew that it got to her was worse.

After a few moments, she looked up at Axel, "Hi, I missed you this weekend. I would have sent you a text or two, but I realized that I don't have your number. I'm probably the only girl that doesn't!" She let out a giggle, it helped lighten things a bit. "How did your weekend go? Clearly Liz isn't on board with the 'break up.'" She gave him a soft apologetic smile, hoping to keep him here in the moment with her.

Axel nodded, trying to take in a deep breath. "Yeah... I'm trying my best to calm down, but it's hard." He said, managing to break a smile. "And I missed you too... and I guess throughout all this difficulty we completely forgot to swap numbers, huh? We've even known each other for years." He laughed, taking out his phone to trade numbers.

"Anyways, my weekend was what you expected..." He scratched the back of his head, trying to recall all that had happened. "I lost count of how many girls I had to call, and I had to talk for around 10 minutes for each of them. They would get pissed, cry, and get pissed again... man, I don't know why they thought I had some sort of emotional value to them." He chuckled, shaking his head. "Anyways, I told them all what was what and whether they like it or not they're going to have to respect my decision. They didn't like it, but they went along with it. Well, everyone except for Liz... I don't think she's going to want to part with me any time soon."

Jenna pulled out her phone to give to him so he could put his number in it and she grabbed his phone to do the same for him. As he talked about his weekend, she just shook her head exasperatedly, "god, it sucks that you have to go through all that! I mean it's good that the majority of them are resolved to respecting your decision, but yikes! Ten minutes each girl? You probably don't want to hear another girl's voice on the phone for a while!" She giggled and handed him back his phone. "Don't worry, I'll just stick to texting you!"

Jenna took a seat on the bleachers and looked out over the field, it had the remnants of the meet from Friday on it still; cleat marks, trash and chalk marks from shot put. "Do you think that if we didn't start hanging out together, you would have stopped with all these girls? I mean as much as I'd like to think it was because of me, I can tell when you talk about it, that you were getting fed up. What Liz doesn't realize is that she'd not losing you to me, she's just losing you period. I wonder if she'd be this crazy if I weren't in the picture?" Jenna sat there, looking quite contemplative. Things were only getting worse and they needed to think of a way to end it. "Agh, I guess I should go tell a custodian about my locker, fuck that things reeks!"

"Hmmmm...." Haine thought about her question, stroking his chin in thought. "I'm not sure... I was at the point of getting sick of it, but I don't know if I would have had the drive to go with it and stop. Maybe I would have, but I really, really don't know. If I did everybody would be just as angry, but they wouldn't have you to focus all of their hatred on." He sighed, spinning his phone idly in his hand. "I probably should have done this a long time ago... saved us a whoooole lot of trouble." He chuckled, shoving the device back into his pocket.

"Anyways, class is gonna start soon." Haine stood up, brushing off his pants. "I'm sure the school already knows what happened... nice thing is, is that even if Liz's mom is the principal she's still a mother. If she ever hears about this stuff she'll be very disa-" Axel stopped himself, his eyes widening. A devilish smile crept over his lips as he chuckled. "I think I know how to deal with Liz now..." He said evilly.

Jenna was ready to go when Axel got an idea. She knew that he had something before he even said it, his face gave him away. Jenna wasn't on the same wavelength as him, she was too focused on how she was going to get the horrid stench out of her locker, maybe she could just switch lockers. She stopped in her tracks when Axel expressed he had something in mind for Liz. That devious grin was quite sexy and Jenna couldn't help but smile back.

"What is it?" She put her hands together, getting ready to rub them against each other as she laughed evilly. She wouldn't pu tit past Axel to have a good plan and she was eager to hear it.

"Well... there are some girls who like really, really weird stuff, right?" Axel smirked, going through his phone to check on something. He smiled at it and put it away, "and Liz is one of those girls who likes that really, really weird stuff. Well, I think I have something that I can dangle over her to convince her to get off our back. Anyways, I'll tell you after school when we're having our little tutoring session. I'm going to take care of it during lunch, so I'll let you know what happens when it's done with, alright? In the meantime, you can use my locker for your things. It's practically empty." He told her his combination and went off to his class, the smile still tugging at his lips.

She couldn't follow his train of thought. She didn't know what he meant by weird things, but she trusted that he knew what he was doing, so she shrugged her approval, "just don't get caught or in any other kind of trouble. I don't want my parents to not let me come over anymore." She was expressing her concern, the concern that she might not get to hang out with him. Things had been really good between them and she wanted to keep it going. She took down his combination and thanked him for letting her use his locker. She stood there, watching him walk back into school. A smiling staining her lips, Axel made her forget about her crappy morning and had her in good spirits again.

After a moment, she trudged off herself and made it to her first class just as the bell rang. She saw Axel here and there throughout the day, but not long enough to stop and talk. Most of the girls were still giving Jenna looks, but they were more looks of, "why her?" rather than one's of disgust. It seemed they were genuinely curious as to why Axel would pick a girl that he fought with everyday since the third grade and one that probably wouldn't put out. They just didn't get it.

Jenna went about her day in her usual manner. Her locker was cleared out and the fetal pig was disposed of. Her locker was going to get a deep cleaning this weekend so in the meantime, she was using Axel's locker. By the end of the day, she was ready to go home. It was odd because she hadn't seen Liz all day and usually Jenna did. She was sure that Liz was at school today, was she trying to avoid Jenna or was she simply staying out of sight? Jenna didn't dwell too much on it as she got into her car and headed home.

Pulling into her driveway, she hopped out and went into her house to see her mom and chat a little before heading next door. "So Axel was at the meet Friday, that's different," Jenna gave her mom a look, "Mom what are you implying?" Her mom shrugged, "I think he likes you Jenna. Honestly, I think he always liked you, he was just a little intimidated by you and used fighting with you as a way to hide his feelings." Jenna sighed, "oh Mom, I don't think so and I was mean to him too. I just think now we both realized that it's just too much work to hate each other and it's easier to just be friends." Her mom kissed her daughter on the forehead, "well whatever it is, I'm glad. I know his parents are happy about it too! Now go on over and rub some of your smarts off on that boy!" Jenna giggled, if only her mom knew what Jenna had rubbed on Axel.

She gathered her books and headed over. Axel's dad answered the door, "hey Jenna! Glad to see you survived a full week and are willing to come back!" Jenna smiled, "Axel is really not that bad, maybe I just wore him done, but he's doing a lot better!" He patted Jenna on the shoulder, "glad to hear it kiddo, he's upstairs, go on." Jenna smiled once more and then headed up to his room. The door was opened and she peeked her head in, "Here's Jenna!" She gave her best Jack Nicholson impression.

Axel was simply on his back on his bed, looking at some magazine when she popped in. "Hey there," he smiled, looking happy and excited, "have a good day?" He sat up onto his bed, his backpack lying limply on his desk. It seemed like the day had been a success for him, which it was, and he couldn't want to tell her all about it. He stood up, tossing the magazine onto his desk chair and grabbed Jenna's hands, pulling her so that she sat down on the bed next to him. He was basically glowing with happiness and excitement, the smile almost permanently imprinted onto his lips.

"So, I've dealt with Liz." He chuckled, "man, you should have seen her face when I was done with her... man, she was pissed, confused, and scared all at the same time. I don't think she'll be bother us again... well, as long as I have this." He picked up a small hand-held camera, waving it around in the air with a smile. "Want me to tell you exactly how it went down?"

Seeing his mood, she was relieved that he was in good spirits, that meant that the rest of his day went well. "Yeah, I did actually, no mishaps, so it was a good day!" She happily placed her hands in his and let him lead her to sit down on the bed with him. That smile of his was infectious and Jenna was beaming right back at him. It seemed like he was happy and excited to see her and it made Jenna feel really good. She kept a hold of his hands, enjoying the feeling of holding them.

Jenna was glad to hear that Liz was seemingly dealt with. It was really a big relief because she was their main obstacle. her eyes went to the handheld camera in his hands and she got curious. "Yeah, you better tell me!" She shifted her position on his bed so that she was facing him with her legs folded under her. Because Liz was such a thorn in their side, Jenna wanted to hear every detail of how Axel put her in her place.

"Well... Liz liked filming us having sex." Axel said, still waving the camera around, "We always used her camera and things, but one time I managed to sneak my own in. Don't ask why." Axel chuckled, shaking his head in amusement. "But I threatened her. If she messes with you again, this little tape of ours is going straight onto the internet and I'm going to email it right to her mom and father. Sure, I might be back-lashed a little bit, but think of her reputation and the discipline she'd get fro her parents!" Axel grinned, setting down the camera.

"Well, I think most of our fears is over with." He smiled, "still, there's going to be a few students upset along with a few teachers, but I think it should be smooth sailing from here. Life can go on, and finally I can stop being a tool!" He chuckled.

Jenna was not expecting him to say that he had filmed him and Liz having sex. It shocked Jenna. She knew that Axel was all about pleasing the ladies and had a wild side, but she never would have thought he'd film it. It also surprised her to learn that Liz shared the same interest. 'What is wrong with kids these days,' she thought to herself. She didn't say anything, just quietly sat there as Axel explained the blackmail. Jenna was just glad to have something solid on Liz that they could use if she wanted to retaliate again.

The only thing that sucked was that Liz wasn't going to get into trouble for sabotaging Jenna's vaulting pole. Granted, Jenna didn't get hurt, but what if she did? Was it okay to just let Liz get away with it? Jenna gave Axel a soft smile, but she wasn't completely happy with it. She stood up and paced the room a little, "I was always taught an eye for an eye. I don't think Liz should get away with almost putting me in a wheelchair. She got a freebie and it's just not fair." Jenna was trying to think of something, but she didn't want all this back and forth going on between them. Right now, they had Liz scared about the type and while that was good, it wasn't good enough. "I just don't think that I can let this go, I'm sorry." She took back her seat next to him.

Axel frowned, setting down the camera. "I completely understand... I don't want her to walk away like this either. But I needed to think of something fast, and if I didn't she could have done something else to you... and then I wouldn't be able to control myself." Axel's hand tightened around the camera, his free hand clenching and un-clenching in the angry memory. "If you can think of something else, I'd love to her it. Otherwise, this was the best I could do..." He sighed, laying back onto his bed while staring up at the ceiling. He sat there for a brief moment, his mind trying to think of anything they could do to get back at her... she was an untouchable opponent, anything they could do would severely lash back at them. But he also didn't want to stoop down to Liz's level when it came to doing something terrible.

"Let's think about this later." He stated, standing up from his bed to set the camera onto his desk. He brought his backpack over and sat beside Jenna, digging out his books with a smile. "Let's get some studying done, okay?" He brightened, opening up his notes and his book from last time. They were sure to think of something, but he just didn't know what yet.

Happy to hear that Axel felt the same way, Jenna didn't give up hope, but she was able to set this issue on the back burner. She appreciated what Axel did, it was something to stop Liz from doing anymore serious damage and while they had that film footage, Liz wouldn't be doing anything to try and hurt Jenna. They now had the time to really come up with a way to make sure that justice was served, without any nasty tactics. Jenna was a lot of things, but she wasn't a hypocrite and wouldn't snoop to Liz's level. Jenna placed her hand on his leg, "I know and it was more than enough, thank you for handling it, I'm grateful." She smiled and watched him get up to set aside the camera and grab his books.

"Someone pinch me, I think I'm dreaming!" She announced as Axel got his books out and was actually wanting to study. She was just teasing of course and quickly followed suit, getting out her own books and notes. "Okay, let's get started on math!" She beamed a smile at him and started their tutoring session with much enthusiasm.

"Okay..." Axel nodded, "let's get this over with!" They started on math, Axel's worst subject, and it clearly showed. Many of the equations they had to go over numerous times until he had an understanding of them, and he had to ask her to repeat much of the information she told him. They didn't blaze through it, but they were getting it don. Forty-five minutes passed and then they were finally done. Axel let out a dramatic sigh in relief and collapsed onto his back onto the bed, grabbing his head with his hands.

"My brain!" He whimpered, "too much information!" It felt like they literally crammed something into his head, giving him a dull head-ache and hallucinations of numbers and formulas dancing in front of his eyes. He rubbed at his temples, trying to recall all the information that was shoved in. "Man... how can your brain fit all of this in?!"

It was tedious work, but Jenna was persistent and she didn't mind repeating things because that meant that Axel was really trying to grasp the concepts and that made her happy. After forty five minutes, they both shut their books and sighed, though Axel's sigh was much louder than hers. She giggled at him as he fell back onto his bed and held his head. Jenna never once felt any pain when she studied, but she was uber smart and didn't really have to concentrate that hard.

She leaned over him, removing his fingers from his temple and doing the massaging herself. "I don't know, I was born this way. I guess my brain has an endless capacity to hold stuff." She smiled down at him sweetly. "We should take a break before your head explodes!" She giggled as her hair fell down to create a curtain around their faces. Her hands trailed from his temples, softly down his cheeks and came to the back of his neck. Jenna continued her massage, "feeling better?"

Axel grumbled some nonsense, running his hands through his hair. He knew that he wasn't stupid, but schoolwork was always so hard on him. He was going to have to find some sort of career that didn't involve any of this intellectual stuff... there was always his singing. He kept seeing the flyers of school choir auditions, but it wasn't the kind of singing that he enjoyed. He was ready to sing with other people, and just the thought of it was embarrassing.

Axel smiled, closing his eyes in the comfort of her hands. "I will be as long as you keep going..." He chuckled, reaching up his hand to cup at her cheek. "So, after we're doing finishing up all of this tonight, how about you give me some sort of reward to spur me on?" He smirked, caressing the soft skin of her cheek with his thumb. It was just a little joking proposition, but he couldn't help but sneak a little bit of honesty into his words.

She was wondering when sex driven Axel would appear tonight, not that Jenna didn't enjoy him, but lately he had just been so sweet that she almost forgot that side of Axel. She smiled playfully at him, "and what kind of reward would you have in mind? Would it be something like this?" She leaned down and softly kissed his lips, "or something like this," she trailed her lips to his neck and began to kiss, suck and bite his skin, "or just maybe you were meaning this," she leaned off of his face and lowered herself to his torso. Slowly and teasingly she pulled his shirt up and then started to kiss his flesh, near his abs and then down to just above his waistband.

Not only was she kissing him, but she was twirling her tongue about his skin, tasting him and really enjoying herself. She occasionally looked up at his face to see the emotion that was registered on it. Jenna wanted to please him because he really was showing an effort to do better in school and she knew that it had a lot to do with her.

"Ngggh...." Axel grunted, "not bad, Jenna... I almost want to say that you've been doing some homework of your own, huh?" He couldn't help but twitch at the feeling of her soft tongue gracing his flesh, the heat in the room starting to increase. She was definitely starting to get the hang of it, and it was no surprise to him. She was a quick learner, and things like this came natural to her. But this was Axel's domain, and he took pride in taking control and showing what he could do. But for a few moments he enjoyed the attention, running his hands softly over her hair.

After a few seconds he smiled, flipping her over so that their positions switched. "As much as I was loving that, I'm more of a giver than a taker." He winked, leaning close to her. "So let me do a little of my own... I can't be the only one aroused right now." Haine reached forward, suckling the tender skin that rested onto her collar bone, letting his wet tongue just barely dab and slide against her warm flesh. His over hand moved down, caressing her thighs through her jeans, gently moving his larger hand up and down in a mesmerizing motion. His other hand gently moved under her shirt, enjoying the heat of her body and softness of her skin. He kept it around her waist, not sliding it too high or too low yet... he was going to draw this out a little bit.

That grunt was his approval of what she was doing and Jenna was happy about it. She figured that just about anything she did with regards to her mouth was going to be pleasing to him. "Maybe," she cooed to his question. She really didn't have to practice this stuff though, somehow it just came natural to her. She wondered when he was going to take the reigns though because she knew he would, this was his turf and Axel wasn't the kind of guy that liked to be upstaged by a rookie. She giggled as he flipped her onto her back and then laid atop her, "I figured you'd be taking control soon!" She winked back at him. "Oh I aroused you did I? I'm better at this than I thought," she giggled and raised her head as his lips came to her collarbone.

Knowing that she got him aroused had gotten her aroused, never mind that he was sucking on her flesh, pleasing him was what did it for her. Even through her jeans, she could feel the heat of his hand running up and down her thigh. Jenna squirmed a little underneath him, his touch was having quite the effect on her. Her breath caught in her throat when his care hand touched her midriff. The skin to skin contact was intoxicating. Jenna arched her back in response, enjoying the sensual slow pleasure of him. This was quite the intimate situation and it was more than just out of pure lust, they had this connection that just couldn't be ignored.

"Okay, Jenna..." Axel whispered into her skin, reaching his hand that had been on her thigh over to curl up with her hand. "I'm going to start the next step slowly." He nipped at her ear, moving to trace his tongue back down her neck, drawing a shimmering hot line over her skin. He squeezed her hand, making sure his fingers intertwined with hers. Although he often just went ahead with it with other girls, Axel didn't want to do something that Jenna didn't like. So he was going to take a few small steps at a time, coaxing her to show that it was going to be fine.

That hand inside her shirt delicately crept up higher and higher, sliding slowly up from her waist before gracing the skin cover her ribs. He kept moving it higher and higher until he found the fabric of her bra, moving his hand over it softly. He gently caressed the soft bud of her nipple through its cloth, just a small amount of fabric keeping his hand away from her sensitive flesh.

Jenna squeezed his hand back. She wanted this, wanted it more than she thought she would have. For her, it wasn't just the lust and hormones that her driving her actions, but how she felt in her heart for Axel. She was starting to really like him and it only got more powerful with each day that passed. Of course, all this touching wasn't helping either. She didn't feel that he was just running through the motions like he did with all the other girls, she could tell that this was different for him.

As his hand started to move ever so slowly up her shirt and on her skin, Jenna trembled. That slight touch spoke volumes to her and she was wanting more of it. She knew where that hand was going and she was welcoming it happily. Once his fingers made contact with her nipple, she moaned. Even if it was through the material of her bra, it was electric. She laced fingers squeezed his hand again, letting him know that she was really enjoying this. "Oh Axel," she moaned and arched her back, pressing her breast into his hand.

"Let me show you something..." Axel smiled, gently lifting her back from the bed. He moved his hand behind her back, his fingers moving skillfully to unclip her bra. With just one hand it came undone, and he moved his hand back to her chest. He kissed her passionately on the lips, his tongue beckoning entrance from her lips by sliding left and right, coating them in its lust and love. He finally grasped her breast, his entire hand moving over her soft mound. At first he simply ran his hand up and down gently, the slight roughness of his palm gently grinding against the sensitive skin of her nipple as her loose bra was pushed up.

He finally stared moving her shoot up, pushing up the rest of her shirt to rest above her breasts, revealing in their sight. He slowly traced down her mouth with his tongue, moving it slowly down her neck and to the collarbone... and gently onto the skin between her breasts. His index finger and thumb grasped at her right nipple, teasing twisting and pulling it with light force. He tongue gently traveled over to her other breast, licking soft lines around the nipple but not quite touching it yet. After a few moments he slowly dragged his tongue up, lapping up her nipple with its hot wet surface. "Is it okay?" He asked, looking up at her.

Jenna thought that Axel was bringing his hand around her back just to hold her closer, but when she felt him fidgeting at her bra, she gasped. Things were definitely progressing. For a moment, she felt a little panicked, did she really want this, but the overwhelming answer was yes, yes she did want this. Just as soon as she was done deciding, her bra was unclasped and his hand was back in front, making it's way back to her breasts. She moaned into his mouth as he planted a deep kiss on her lips. Jenna parted them immediately and started to massage his tongue with hers. This was what Axel was so good at, but something told her that he didn't nearly enjoy as much as this with the other girls.

Her pulse was beating in her ears as he started to lift her shirt up. She was nervous for some reason, or excited, it was hard to tell, but she didn't want him to stop. It kind of felt like this was her first time and in many respects it was. Her actual first time was so horrible, so many corners were cut and it just wasn't pleasing at all. She felt and watched his mouth make it's way down to the center of her chest, right between her perky breasts. Her nipples were hard due to her bra coming off and his hands fondling them. When Axel continued, Jenna just enjoyed every moment. The feeling of her nipple being softly pinched and then her other nipple being lick, it really did set her skin on fire. Jenna had no words to respond with, so she just nodded and moaned. She wanted Axel to keep going.

Back
Top Bottom