Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Unexpected Love (QuietSeductress & Rage)

Rage

Star
"This blows..." Axel grumbled, lying back on his queen-sized bed. It hadn't been too long since he's been home, but already his parents had already broken the news to him. Because of his falling grades and his "apparent lack of enthusiasm", they had asked for a tutor to come by to personally help him study and finish his homework. The thing his, the tutor turned out to be the last person he would ever want to see. Axel sighed, running his hand over his black hair, his blue eyes staring blankly at his ceiling.

His room had been completely crafted to his personality, but it was strangely organised and clean. His bed sat in one corner of the room, and on the walls above it were posters of his favorite bands and singers. Across from it all stood his HDTV, with numerous game consoles all stacked up neatly beside it. When he wasn't out screwing around or at school, he often racked up hours glued to his bed with a game controller in his hands. It wasn't something that he really told anybody, but he was a huge gamer.

His desk lay in the far reaches of the room, his backpack laying motionless on top. He hadn't even touched his homework yet, and he wasn't planning on it any time soon. Right now, it looked like a demon ready to rip out his throat, and no way in hell did he want to deal with that.

"Whatever..." He said to no one in particular, sighing and sitting up on the bed. He wore a tight fitting red shirt with the name of a band stamped over his chest with slim jeans and black skate shoes over his feet. He wasn't bulky with muscle, but because of his special "activities", he was definitely fit. He was no nerd, and no way in hell was he a jock or one of those honor-role students like she was. And now she was coming over... probably to flaunt all her successes and achievements that he couldn't even dream of of touching. Axel sighed and gazed up.

And then he started to sing softly.

It wasn't that he thought he had an incredible voice- it was more like it soothed him. Music was his real passion, and singing was his escape from his troubles. But the very thought of singing in front of people was enough to make him nauseous. His family and closest friends had no idea that he loved music as much as he did.

And that was fine by him. So he continued to sing, closing his eyes to escape into another distant reality.

"Do I have to?!" Jenna said with a whine. Not more than ten minutes after getting home from school did her parents tell her that she was going to be tutoring Axel, her neighbor everyday until his grades improved. Her green eyes stared intently at her parents, she couldn't believe this. "Why am I being punished, he's the one with the crappy grades!" Her parents told her that they didn't care for the way that she treated Axel and nor did his parents care for the way he treated her. They weren't friends and weren't likely to be friends, even if their parents were the best of friends.

Giving a slight eye roll, Jenna took her things up to her room to change before heading next door. She stood in front of her mirror, putting her long red locks into a ponytail. She changed into a pair of black running shorts and a pink tank top, she was going to need some exercise after seeing him. He always left her feeling infuriated with his cocky attitude and snide remarks. She didn't even know how he was one of the popular kids at school, Jenna couldn't stand to be around him much.

She herself wasn't popular, but she wasn't a nobody either. She did very well in school and was set to be valedictorian for her class. She participated in track because it didn't require any physical contact with anyone, she wasn't much of a contact sport kind of girl. Because of her interest in track, she had a nice fit body. Puberty was kind to her as well, giving her a modest sized bust and a distinguishable curve from her waist to her hip. The only thing that maybe she didn't care to much for was her fair skin. It was pretty and all, but she always had to worry about being sunburned during the summer.

Once she was done, she grabbed her books and headed over. She knocked on the door to which Axel's father answered. He took a look at her, from her sneakers to her tied back hair, "is helping my son some sort of marathon?" He joked. Jenna smiled, "maybe, we'll see." She liked his parents well enough, they were always nice to her and she to them. "He's upstairs in his room hun." Axel's dad pointed the way. Jenna hadn't ever been in his room before, really she hadn't been in his house much, but it really was no different than her own.

As she neared his door, she could hear singing. Thinking that it was the radio or something, she went to knock, but then stilled when she realized that he was doing the singing. She was taken back. His voice was really nice, soothing almost. She had never heard him sing before and he was good. resolving to not stand there all day, she knocked and waited for his smug face to open the door and greet her with some sarcastic remark.

The knocking immediately kicked him out of his singing heaven. His voice squeaked a little bit and he clasped a hand over his mouth, his eyes as wide as dinner plates. He blinked, looking over at the door with a nervous glance. Did... did somebody hear him? Did she hear him? Damn, this wasn't going to be a good experience. He cleared his throat and stood up, closing his eyes and taking in a deep breath. He then flashed himself his signature cocky grin and immediately got into his usual persona. He grasped the door knob, twisting it and yanking it open. There stood his adversary, wearing clothes that he didn't expect. He looked her up and down, a defiant smirk tugging at the corner of his lips.

"Well, if it isn't the walking encyclopedia," he teased, "what's with the clothes? You want me to give you some sort of workout?" He taunted, adding a sultry tone to his voice. He leaned against the door frame, raising an eyebrow at her body. Despite this, he was still a bit nervous about her being there. Did she hear him? Or by chance did she not? He made sure to not let his worry show on his face. After a few moments he stepped aside, allowing her to enter his room.

When the door did fly open, Jenna looked straight to Axel's face. He was sporting his usual look, something between punk and skater. She was was a bit confused by his attire, but she did like the band that was on his shirt. She just rolled her eyes at his description of her, yeah she was smart, but why did that have to be a bad thing? She looked down at her attire as he commented about it, "I figured that I would need to let off some steam after this, that or you'll have me running out of here. Either way, I'm well equipped." She threw her own sarcastic wit at him.

"I'm not here by choice so don't think that I'm going to enjoy this. Let's just get your grade up to passable and we won't have to continue this charade." Once he stepped aside, Jenna made her way in. His room was surprisingly clean, something that she wasn't expecting at all. It also had a clean smell to it, "wow, I didn't peg you for a neat freak!" It was meant to be an insult though she was one herself. She noted all his video games stacked nicely by his TV, his bed was made and desk was organized. It was really throwing her off because she expected sloppy and gross and that would have helped her with her insults, should she need them.

Jenna didn't mention the singing because she didn't think it was something to mock him about. For some reason she liked it and she didn't want to deter him from never singing again, thought the chances of her getting to hear it again were very slim. "Okay, so let's just get this started and over with. I've brought my history, math and physics book, which do you want to start with first?" She took a seat on his bed with her legs crossed underneath her. Idly she wondered if he ever had girls up here before.

Axel smirked at her insult, closing the door quietly behind her. As much as they argued, it was kind of fun. In a kinda aggressive competitive sort of way that he really didn't understand. "Well equipped, huh?" He chuckled, "well, you probably should of suited up like a soldier if you're going to deal with someone like me. You of all people should know that I don't like playing nice." He walked over, sitting lazily at the chair in front of his desk. He gazed over at his backpack and sighed, not looking forward to the study session.

"Neat freak? Oh, it's more for the girls I bring in." Axel grinned, "you know... gives us more space to fool around in. Not that you'd know or anything." He enjoyed teasing her like this, knowing that he most likely had more bedroom experience than her. Well, being the guy that he was gave him a lot more experience than most people their age. He finally gripped his backpack, tearing it off of his desk and dropping it unceremoniously onto the floor.

"Oh darn," he said sarcastically, looking through his backpack half-assed. "It looks like I forgot everything at school. How silly am I?" He joked, resting his head against his fist. "Looks like you're going to have to try pretty hard for me to improve, huh?" Axel smirked, motioning towards his bed. "Why don't you take a seat and get started? Just don't go rubbing yourself all over my sheets. I don't want to go to bed tonight and have to smell you. I don't want to get sick. Anyways, let's start with physics."

Jenna rolled her eyes at him. She didn't believe that he brought lots of girls up here, especially not with all those video games. Those were repellant to girl, though not to Jenna, she had her own collection, but it was a well hidden secret from most everyone. "Oh of course I wouldn't know about that, I'm not a slut like yourself!" She cocked her head and smile and gave him a devious smile. If he wanted to get nasty, she totally would throw down. She watched him through his tantrum as he dropped his bag to the floor. He was trying to stall the time and it was getting Jenna a bit antsy. She just wanted to get this over with and leave, not having to deal with him until the next day.

"Silly isn't the word I would use!" She scoffed and settled more onto his bed. Axel was being an ass, but it wasn't something that Jenna was unused to. "Oh well as long as I show up and try and tutor you, my end of the bargain is fulfilled. It's completely your fault if you fail your exams." She shrugged, trying to give off nonchalance though she knew that his poor grades would reflect badly on her. "Oh and not to worry, if there was anywhere else to sit, I wouldn't be sitting here. You probably have Pokemon sheets under this blanket!" She grabbed her physics book and opened it to the chapter that was currently being covered.

An hour passed with Jenna talking about various physics terms and how best to describe and identify them. She really did know her stuff and she wasn't trying to show her GPA, she was honestly trying to get Axel to understand the concepts. Mr. Maddox let's us have a 3 by 5 note card, a cheat sheet, so I'd suggest you write the formulas on it and a note so you can remember what formulas go to what methods." She closed the book and stretched her arms over her head, "do you mind if I go and get something to drink?" It wasn't her house so she thought best to play polite.

Axel laughed loudly at her remark. "Calling a guy a slut is a compliment, you know. It's the other way around for a girl. Geez, with all that I.Q. I thought you'd know something menial like that." He shook his head, resting his legs up onto his desk. He frowned, twisting his neck until he felt a satisfying crack. There was more he could do than spend all of his time studying... it was a waste. Even if he did try to sit down and learn everything it wouldn't make a difference. He had tried before but to no avail. He wasn't like her... he couldn't just understand everything and ace a test like it was a walk in the park. He growled softly to himself.

"Pokemon? Hell yeah, I wish I had those bed sheets." He laughed, "I was super into those when I was kid. Everyone played it, and there were even little meetings at school where we all battled each other. Not that you know what socializing is, anyway." He chuckled, spinning a pencil around in his hand. "Maybe you need some tutoring of you own on "friends" and having a "life" instead of practically living the life of a school textbook. Hey, maybe you'd actually learn a thing or two." The lessons went on, and he was actually trying to focus. But things didn't connect in his brain, but he tried not to show his frustration.

"Trying to leave so soon?" Axel asked, raising an eyebrow at her with a smile. He stood up, stretching his arms up towards the ceiling. "Meh, why the hell not? I'm getting a little thirsty here too." He stood above her, almost able to reach his ceiling with his hands. He made his way to the door, opening it wide. He stood a side, beckoning her out. "After you, princess." He snarked with a grin.

Regardless if Axel was retaining any of the information that Jenna was giving him, was not the point. To her, this stuff was easy, but she did realize that not everyone had it easy like her. Something about Jenna that most people envied was the way he learned things. She could grasp the concept after hearing it just one time, her brain was a sponge for information and that's how she retained everything. She did note, as much as he tried to hide it, that he was struggling with understanding, that's one of the big reasons why she stopped and asked for something to drink. She could have continued, but seeing Axel's body language, she knew that he couldn't have.

Her eyes moved with him as he raised out of his chair and towered over her. She hadn't remembered him being so tall. "Jesus, what are your parents feeding you?!" It was like a giant compared to her 5 foot 3 inch frame. She stood up as he walked over to the door and as he called her a princess, she smiled at him, "well I'm glad to see you know your place!" She tapped her finger at his nose and walked out of his room.

With Axel, Jenna could shrug off the goody two shoes comments and the comments about her not being as popular as him. To her, that stuff wasn't as important. It did hold value to her and often she did wish that she were more confident socially, but she figured that in the end, all that stuff wouldn't really matter, at least that's what she told herself to make herself feel better. The truth was, Jenna was a little shy. She was so used to being this one type of person that everyone knew her to be that she hid the other parts of herself from the world.

Once they were in the kitchen, she took a seat at the breakfast bar. Since it wasn't her home, she wasn't going to intrude into the fridge and help herself, even if his parents were comfortable with having Jenna make herself at home in their house. "So what do you have to drink?"

Axel chuckled at her comment, "Hey, I'm just getting my dad's 6 ft. genes. It's not like it's my fault that you're so short anyway." They made their way down the stairs, and he followed her right into the kitchen. It wasn't creepy that she knew where to go since their parents were best friends. They've been over at each others place countless times, even though they would rather burn in hell. Well, at least he felt that way. He had to duck going into the kitchen since the entrance was a little short for him. There was a dent in the wall where he, and his father, often collided with during their search for midnights snacks.

"Let's see..." He opened the fridge and took a look inside. "Jack Daniels is probably too strong for you, I can't imagine you ever having Absynth and turning out okay, and the Smirnoff is my mom's. How about some Skyy Vodka? That's not too bad, and I bet you can take a little of it." He teased. "Oh wait... you don't like having fun, so how about milk?" He dragged out a milk carton and set it down onto the table, smiling at her. "There we go. Who knows, maybe if you drink some your body will fill out a little better." Not that she needed that, but he wasn't going to make her know he thought that.

Suddenly he stopped, his attention turning to the conversation upstairs with his parents. The walls were thick, but for some reason he could hear whatever goes on in his parents room from the kitchen. And that wasn't always pretty.

"He needs this." His father said, "you saw his grades, right? How can he ever be successful like this?"

"I know," his mom added, "all that boy seems to care about his girls and games. Does he even want to get somewhere in life? I don't even think he even has a talent."

"Maybe. At this rate, he's just wasting the money we're spending on him for school. Can't he just try even a little?"

Axel frowned, clenching his fist quietly. This wasn't the first time that he had overheard them, but now he had the honor-student standing next to him who probably heard the whole thing. "Fuck you too." Axel whispered, shaking his head. He glanced over at Jenna for a moment, and then went over to grab two classes from his cabinet. "We have milk, water, orange juice, and Gatorade." He stated. "Which one do you want?" He wasn't too worried. In a few moments, he'd be back to his old self.

Little did Axel know, but Jenna had had her share of alcohol before. She had gone through a small rebellious phase that her nor her parents told anyone about. She just sat there as he went through the list of alcohols that they had in the fridge and cabinet, telling her that she wouldn't like any of them and that she didn't know how to have fun. When he mentioned drinking milk to help her fill out a little, she glared at him, "I drink plenty of milk and let's not pretend that I need anymore filling out. I've got a nice body and even you can't deny it!" As much as the thought of him checking her out made her queasy, she had a point and he knew it.

It was a little hard not to hear his parents talking negatively about him in the other room. Jenna felt bad for Axel, but she didn't show it, he would think that she was pitying him, it was a form of defense for him and she knew it. His parents seemed to think that Axel's life was heading down the drain. At this rate, he wouldn't get into college, thus he wouldn't be able to get a decent job and make a quality living for himself. When his mom mentioned a talent and him not seemingly having one, Jenna knew that wasn't true. She had heard him sing and he sang really well. He just needed his parents to hear it.

Once they were done eavesdropping, Jenna could tell that Axel was angry and embarrassed that she heard them. She got up off the stool and rounded the counter where she grabbed the bottle of Jack and two shot glasses from the cabinet. Without saying anything, she poured the liquor expertly and then just as expertly, she downed her shot without even flinching. "I know how to have fun, I just have this image to uphold, that's all."

Axel was honestly surprised, his eyes widened in light shock. He then chuckled, taking the bottle from her hands. "Impressive. So you do know a little bit about fun, huh? I'm surprised you actually took the Jack down that cleanly... it takes a bit of skill." He poured it into his glass and did the same, downing the same way she did. He set the bottle back down and wiped his mouth with a smirk. "So, I think it's time to see your limit and what you're actually like, Miss Perfect. Let's tear down that little image of yours." He poured some more into her glass and his.

Maybe she wasn't the goody-two shoes that he thought she was. Was her personality at school completely fake? Was there actually something different inside this girl that nobody else really knew? He wasn't sure, but he was dying to find out. With the whiskey warming his body, he decided to keep pressing her on to see how far she would go.

"So," he started after a while, pouring themselves another shot. "Tell me... you fuck anybody yet?" He smirked, downing the shot and setting it back down. With his parents upstairs watching their TV, he wasn't too worried about them finding out. In fact, they allowed him to drink as long as he didn't leave the house. They were too constricting, but he wasn't sure about Jenna's parents.

She smiled at the look of astonishment on his face, she knew that she'd shock him with that. "Yeah, this isn't my first rodeo cowboy!" She was starting to feel herself relax some and didn't mind having a few drinks with Axel. She knew that his parents were pretty lenient with him and Jenna would find some way to cover this up if her parents got suspicious. After he poured some more whiskey into her glass, she clinked glasses with him, "bottoms up!" She winked and then downed the whiskey once more. Since she hadn't had anything to eat in a while, the effects of the alcohol were quick, but Jenna did her best to control it.

She smirked at him and his invading question, "wouldn't you like to know! The answer is yes, I may be smart and all that, but I'm not really a prude!" She jabbed her finger at his chest. "I would ask you the same question, but I know how easily you get around!" She giggled. She had heard plenty of rumors about Axel at school, which she was sure that he wouldn't deny. Sex rumors for guys always made them look good, but it was the other way around with girls. Jenna was just lucky that the guy that she lost her virginity to didn't go to their school.

She was feeling more and more relaxed and it was apparent because she kept talking. "I don't think he really knew what he was doing though," she giggled. "It was a first for the both of us, but I assumed that he was at least knowledgeable with how the plumbing works down there!" She poured herself another glass. "If I get into trouble, my parents are just going to blame you! Which I am more than okay with!" After she downed her third shot, she hopped up on the counter, "so tell me, just how many girls have you fucked?" She really enunciated that last word, liking out it sounded on her tongue. Jenna didn't often curse much. Those words didn't really have a place in her endless vocab list.

Axel smiled, feeling much more at ease but also a little more pushy. He drank often, so he had a decent tolerance, but it wasn't endless. Eventually he would get to him, but for now while he had a pretty clear mind he was going to see what he could find out. "Cowboy? Really?" He laughed, noticing the changes that she was going through. He knew that when somebody was drank, they were the most honest. He figured he would try to get some dirt on her to hang over her head later, but he was also still very curious.

"Wow, I am quite impressed again." He ignored her finger jab and playfully brushed it away, a smile wide on his face. "And I figured I'd have a bit of a reputation with girls. And I always remember to keep their numbers on my phone for whenever I'm a little bored. I gotta watch out for their boyfriends, though." Axel joked, leaning back against the counter. He poured themselves another shot and downed it again, seeing that the bottle of Jack was quickly emptying. His dad would get some later though so he wasn't too worried.

"So just one another guy who didn't know shit about women, huh? Now I feel bad for you." Axel crossed his arms, listening intently. "Too bad he wasn't like me, or you would've have the time of your life." Against his better judgement he poured her another glass, ignoring his own. He wanted to stay sober to absorb better information.

"I didn't know you could swear, Miss Perfect." He grinned, giving her a playful shove. "But how many girls? Let's see..." He grabbed his chin in thought, trying to recall all the girls. "There's Jess from the cheerleading squad, Krystal from volleyball, Ashley from science class, Rita from the student council, that one foreign exchange student that I don't remember her name... there's too many to really say." He chuckled. He suddenly bent down, putting his finger underneath Jenna's chin and raising her head to meet her eye to eye. "Let's just say I've fucked a lot of girls." He grinned, enunciating the word like she did just moments ago. He teasingly flicked her chin and stood back up to his normal height.

"So, Miss Perfect, did that guy go down on you or did you just settle with a crappy lay?" Axel asked, the smirk not showing any sign of leaving his face.

The whiskey was definitely having it's effect on her. She thought about get off the counter, but to her better judgement, she stayed, she didn't want to fall on her ass and make a fool of herself in front of Axel, he'd just tease her about it in the end. She scoffed at his remark about keeping all the girls numbers in case he got bored, "you are such a pig!" She said with a smile. Jenna couldn't really see why girls were drawn to him. Sure he had a handsome face and a decent body, but as soon as he opened that mouth of his, it pretty much cancelled everything out. Maybe Jenna couldn't see it because she knew him too well. It was by no means on purpose, they were kind of forced into knowing each other because of their parents.

"Right, too bad it wasn't you!" She mocked. There was no way that she could ever see herself with the likes of him. She was mentally thanking the heaven's that Axel wasn't her first. No doubt she would have just been another conquest. Not to say that the guy who did deflower her wasn't using her, but in the end, Jenna had used him. She just wanted to get the whole "first time" out of the way. It wasn't the greatest of experiences, but most girls didn't have a good first time. "I'm sure you make all the girls moan rolling around in your Pokemon sheets!" She giggled and downed the shot he poured for her. She noticed that he didn't take another, "what's wrong lightweight, can't handle it? Am I drinking you under the table? Tsk, tsk! What's that going to do to your reputation?" She gave him a sorry pout.

As he started to list off all the girls, Jenna could picture each one he named off. They were cookie cutters. All relatively popular and into material things like what outfits they were going to wear to school and homecoming queen. Jenna didn't associate herself with those girls, they just weren't on the same plane as she was. "I hope that you get yourself tested on a regular basis, god knows where those girls have been!" She threw a nasty disgusted look his way, unaffected with his close proximity or the fact that he touched her face.

"Why so interested in me?" She crossed her arms in front of her and gave him a crooked smile. "I'll tell because it really doesn't matter. He did go down on me, but like I said, I don't think he knew what he was doing. I tried helping him out, but he didn't take direction very well, so we just got down to it." She shrugged her shoulders, "it was meh, nothing special. I don't believe that a girl's first is suppose to be this epic thing, I mean it's sex and I wanted to have some and I did. I don't regret it, but I'm not raving about it either."

She grabbed the close to empty bottle of Jack, "uh oh, you gonna get into trouble for this? I sure hope so!" She winked and downed the rest of its contents straight from the bottle.

Axel grinned, still surprised at the way she was acting. The alcohol did wonders to cleave away her image, and her words amused him and kept him laughing. But he did listen, wondering if she had ever spoken about these things to another person. He never really caught her with friends before, and he knew that she wasn't that social of a person. He thought it was a miracle that she actually talked to somebody and got them to have sex of her. Well, it wasn't like she was bad.

"You know, I think you were just as bad a lay as he was." Axel chuckled, "I have a hard time imagining you actually pleasing some guy. I bet it was all awkward as hell, and he was either just as much or even more disappointed then you were when it was done." Axel snatched the empty bottle from her hands and set it down onto the counter. He wasn't too worried about the empty bottle of Jack... if he got yelled at, he got yelled at. It wasn't something he wasn't used to.

"You're actually kinda funny." Axel smirked, playfully shoving her back. "Maybe you should get drunk more often. It makes you seem more much natural than your usual icy personality. If you keep this up, maybe you can even get a boyfriend." Axel chuckled at his statement, waving it off. "Nah, that's impossible!" He grabbed a glass and went over to the sink, pouring the filtered water into it. He downed it quickly, feeling the cool liquid seep down his throat.

"We should get back upstairs," he stated, "if my parents see you acting this drunk, then you can bet that you're parents are going to know in a quick phone call." He smiled.

Though he usually insulted each other often, something about what he said about her being just as bad as the guy she had sex with bothered her. "Well he did cum, so I don't think I was that bad and besides, it was my first time and all a girl really needs to do is be naked and lay there for a guy to get off. Let's not pretend that it takes an act of God." She stuck her tongue out at him when he snatched the bottle from her. He was being awfully dickish tonight, maybe a little more than usual. She wondered if there really was a stick shoved up his ass.

"I am not icy! I'm sorry that I'm not 'Miss Fuck me please' all the time like I know you like most of the girls you hang out withto be, but that doesn't mean that I'm bad." She was getting a little on the defensive and had to remember that that was probably something that Axel was hoping for. He liked getting a rise out of her. It stung when he stated that it was impossible for her to land a boyfriend. It was true that Jenna didn't have any, but saying it out loud, well it hurt. Most guys didn't want girls who were really smart and had a lot going for them, at least not the one's like Axel and guys like Axel came in abundance at her school.

As he mentioned heading upstairs, Jenna got down from the counter. She was a bit wobbly, but managed to get up the stairs without falling. She slouched down onto his bed. "I really don't know what my issue is." She was drunk and having a heart to heart with her mortal enemy. "I mean I like the things that everyone else likes. Shit I even like that band!" She pointed to his shirt. "I guess I'm too involved with letting people down. I'm expected to do good because this shit comes easy for me," she pushed her books off the bed, "but sometimes I just want to say fuck it!" She shook her head, it was spinning with ideas.

She ended up laying back on his bed, staring up at the ceiling. "Look I know that we hate each other and whatnot, but there's something I have to tell you. She picked her head up to look at him, "I know you aren't stupid, sure this school thing is hard, but if you put half as much passion into getting decent grades as you do when you sing, then you'd do good." She gave him a look, "yes, I heard you earlier and no I'm not going to tell anyone and exploit you. I actually thought it was good." She laid her head back down because it was becoming too heavy.

"Shit, I think I'm shitfaced, fuck my parents are going to freak!" She rubbed her face and started to giggle uncontrollably. She couldn't stop. She kept thinking about her mom and dad yelling at her and it was the funniest thing. "Look at prissy little me, getting drunk with the hot bad boy from next door!" She giggled, not realizing that she had just called Axel hot right in front of him.

"Well, all fresh guys cum right off the spot. Hell, most do in basically five minutes, so you shouldn't get ahead of yourself." Axel shrugged, not quite willing to give her the benefit of the doubt. At this point, he had a hard time really getting her mad... until making the comment about getting a boyfriend. She actually got upset, which should have scored a victory for him... but didn't feel like it. But it was then that she really started opening up... a lot more than he thought she would.

Going up the stairs, he watched her carefully to make sure she didn't fall back down. He watched her fall down onto his bed and sat in his chair, moving it over to hear what she had to say. "You really like this band?" He blinked, looking down at his shirt. "Wow.. I never expected that." He continued to listening, acting somewhat like a school counselor. Her honesty was coming out pretty quick, and her words were sometimes slurred but he was able to pick up most of it.

Then he heard her say it.

"Singing?" He blinked, "you heard me sing?..." He was immediately flustered and he shook his head. "Damnit..." he sighed and rubbed his temples, "and I'll let you know that I have tried getting good grades. I've tried studying, I've stayed after class for help, and I tried doing all that I can but it's not enough. No matter how hard I try, I can't do anything of that." He sighed again, listening to what she had to say next.

"Hot bad boy next door?" He blinked, looking up at her. "Did you just call me hot?" He smirked, "oh, I get it... you actually think I'm attractive? You actually want me, don't you?" He stood up and teasingly placed both his hands on the bed, leaning over her with a smirk.

"What? I didn't say that!" She looked at him, a bit puzzled, "did I?" She tried to remember her words, but they had faded. It wasn't something that she wouldn't say, she just didn't think that she would have said it in front of him. She had stopped laughing, no longer was it funny. "Look, before you try to read anything into it, I just want to say that yes, you are attractive, but that doesn't mean I want you to bed me, Jesus! I know the kinds of girls you bed and both you and I know that I am not one of them!" She noted his smirk, it seemed rather permanent on his face.

She pushed him out of the way so she could sit up, "maybe you're not cut out for the regular school thing. I know that your parents want you to go to college and all that, but maybe if you told them about music, they'd see that you have potential. That's if you're really serious about music." She leaned over and picked her books back up from the floor. Her head was spinning or the room was, she really couldn't be sure which. "Holy hell. Why did I even think to drink? I think you're just trying to make me look bad!" She laughed.

"I don't know how much more of a help I can be to your studying, so maybe I should just go." She started to collect her things, but as she got up to leave, she lost her balance and fell right into his lap. "Shit! Sorry!" Her green eyes looked up to meet his blue.

Axel stared down at her, a smile on his lips. This was a scenario that he knew too well... she was obviously flustered, and after opening her heart to him he really didn't feel like pushing it. He sighed, his long arms wrapping around her body and giving her a tight little hug, holding her still for a few moments. She was completely drunk, and returning home in this state was NOT a good idea.

"Just sit still for a moment. Geez." He chuckled, "trying to leave as drunk as this is definitely not something you should do, even if you live right next door. So just take a deep breath, calm down, and try to focus here. He released her and held her away, with her still sitting on his lap. He smiled at her, "you know, I think you're actually helping me a bit. Sure, most things pass right over my head, but I am absorbing a bit of detail."

He finally moved her, picking her up like a princess and lying her down softly onto the bed. "Look, you don't have to go for a bit so just lay there and try to sober up, alright?" He felt kinda bad, pushing her into something like this. Sure, he was a manwhore and a bit of a jerk, but he still had a heart. He then sat on the floor, his back to the bed as he brought out one of his game consoles. "Give it an hour or so to chill, okay Miss Perfect?"

She couldn't help but stare at that smile of his and she also couldn't help returning that smile, it was infectious. She was surprised by his hug, but she enjoyed it. Idly she wondered if she was going to remember all this tomorrow or if he was doing this because she wasn't likely to remember a thing. She flushed a little when he told her to chill. She was definitely drunk and not as graceful as she normally was. She did as he said and took a deep breath. It cleared her mind a little and made her wonder if this was what he was really like. She liked this Axel. "I am? I wasn't sure, but I'm glad!" She smiled at him and let herself feel a little proud of him.

She held onto his arms as he lifted her and then laid her on the bed. "Yeah, sounds good," she mumbled and watched him turn on his game console and start to play. "I think we can do away with the Miss Perfect nickname, I am no where near perfect as you can see!" She turned on her side to watch him play. "What are you going to play?" She was curious of what kinds of games he had. Maybe she'd attempt to challenge him or maybe she'd just watch, either way, she was feeling a lot better.

"An old game." Axel replied, showing her his old NES. "It's a game called Mike Tyson's punch-out. And maybe today I'll finally beat the shit out of Mike Tyson once and for all!" He grinned, immediately plugging the console in and flipping on his TV. The game booted up, and they were greeted with the old 8-bit video game music that filled his room. Fuck studying, this was where the fun was at!

Minutes went by, and Axel cleaned through each and every opponent like butter. Unfortunately, when Mike Tyson stepped in, things really got crazy. "Fuck!" He screamed in protest, "Why the hell does he do so much damage?!" He tried and tried, and no matter how much punched the buttons he was always getting thrashed around by the Iron Mike Tyson.

Finally, out of frustration he turned off the console and leaned back against the bed, grumbling. "Hey," he glanced back, "how are you doing? Feeling any better, yet?"

"Oh I know that game! My dad has the NES console and this is one of the games that I sneak down to the basement to play!" She quickly put her hand over her mouth, she had let the geek out and now there was no taking it back. She watched intently as Axel went through all the boxer's. He was quite good and once he got to Tyson, she sat up a bit more and was more intent on watching this round. Tyson was a hard son of a bitch and in the end, Axel just couldn't beat him.

When Axel raged quit, Jenna let out a little giggle, but stifled it quickly. She laid back down and look at him as he glanced back at her. "Yeah, I'm doing okay. Don't worry, I'll be off you bed soon, I know you don't want it to smell like me, like..." She smelled her hair, "lilies and jasmine!" She giggled.

Axel had been too focused on the game to hear her geekiness. "Nah, it's fine. I don't think you smell bad." He grinned, adding a little bit of that charm back into his tone. "You know, I like you more like this. You aren't that stuck up, and I think it's kinda fun listening to what you have to say. You laugh more when you're like this, you know." He looked back to the TV, a funny thought coming into his mind.

"So," he smirked, "you ever give a blowjob before?" He looked at her, crossing his arms in front of his chest. It was definitely a weird thing to ask, but he was curious. If she had sex, how far had she gone with everything else? It's not that he cared or anything... right? He just wanted to know. And besides, he was sure that she never really got that far in sexual activities.

She was surprised to hear him retract his statement about her smelling bad enough that he didn't want her on his bed for too long. Was he actually being nice to her for once? Jenna looked around a moment, just trying to make sure that she wasn't having a dream and that all this was real. "Do I really act stuck up? I really never saw it that way. She was serious. Jenna was always part of the elite crowds as far as academics went, but she really never thought herself to be better than anyone else. Maybe her standoffish-ness made people think that, when in reality, she was just shy. "I typically laugh a lot, just not at school because apparently I'm too serious!" She gave him a serious, no nonsense look, but then quickly broke it and giggled.

She busted out laughing when he asked her that question. "I've had sex one time and you have the curiosity to ask if I've ever gave a guy head before?!" She continued to laugh, but settled down after a moment, "that would be a no. I'm not as experienced as you are. I'm sure you know how to give good head!" She started to giggle as she made the crude gesture with her hand and mouth of sucking cock. "Tell me Mr. Sexpert, am I doing it right?!"

He rolled his eyes playfully, giving her a light shove. "Hey, I just get them, not give them. But eating a girl out is a different story." He watched her motions and sighed with a grin. "Almost. But I can tell you that most likely you'd be chomping down on the guy's dick rather than making him feel any good." Axel grinned, reaching his arms up to stretch out his back, feeling a few satisfying cracks.

"I was going to offer to give you lessons, but seeing you basically eating a dick like a corndog didn't convince me." Axel laughed, "of course, I was just kidding. To be honest, a girl like you shouldn't get into that. It's pretty dirty stuff, but if there's a guy you would really want to please it's a good way of doing it. It helps making up for being a horrible lay." He winked, continuing to tease her. "Of course, I'm not saying you ARE a horrible lay." He chuckled, leaning his head back against the bed.

Back
Top Bottom