Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Stop in and see...

Status
Not open for further replies.

WingsandFeathers

Planetoid
....And see if I can't tempt you into an Rp with me. I do most kinds of Rps including MxM MxF MxMXF and so on. The only one I won't do is FxF in any way. Sorry, I just can't get into it.. I've tried. Other then that I'm open.

Some of my favorite Rp types

Romance (Who doesn't like it when their characters fall in love?)
Adventure
Drama
Action
Smut (I'm willing to do any kind Rp type with this mixed in lots or little I love it.)

Favorite Rp pairings~

-cop/criminal
-detective/detective
-elf/elf
-neko/human
-neko/neko
-furry/human
-fury/fury
-human/human
-Scottish laird/ servant
-Master/slave
-master/pet
-Lord/mistress or fiancé
-angel/demon
-angel/human
-demon lord/human

And many more. Mix an match the ones above or shoot me your idea. I love new Ideas.

Story ideas-

~Fallen angel finds a guide to help him figure life on earth out. One thing leads to another and soon the friendship takes an unexpected turn.

~Highwayman has attacked a fancy carriage on it's way to London. Kidnapping it's occupant for ransom he takes his new captive to his camp.

~ A wealthy mobster kidnaps a rival groups daughter/son and takes her to a "special trainer", hoping to make a new pet out of her. The trainer takes the kid and begins to work on them but the more he works with the kid the more he comes to like them. When it finally comes time to hand the "pet" back over to the mobster, will he be able to let her/him go?

~The prince of the kingdom has no time for royal duties. He'd much rather turn his attention to more... pleasurable pursuits. Well fed up, his father pays a person to lure the young prince into marriage and put a stop to his wild gallivanting.

Please do not hesitate to pm me with your own ideas and suggestions. This is an open offer to anyone who wants to do an rp. Long or short term is fine.

I tend to try and mimic what you post so as long as we aren't reduced to one liners I'm good.

(side note for MxM seekers) I'm ok at being the "top" "dom" or "seme" character but I'm much better at being the "sub/uke/bottom"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom