Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

N O W H E R E Applications [Apocalypse RP]

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MeToPeetty

Please create a character if you were interested of joining or sent me a Pm (whatever the case may be)

Code:
[size=18][color=#99cc66][font=Impact]FULL NAME HERE[/font][/color][/size]
[color=#000000]nickname here (or lyrics/motto whatever)[/color]
[img*]put a pic here C=[*/img]
[b][color=#99cc66]Age;;[/color][/b]
[b][color=#99cc66]Gender;;[/color][/b]
[b][color=#99cc66]Nationality;;[/color][/b]
[b][color=#99cc66]Sexuality;;[/color][/b] homo, pans, or hetro.
[b][color=#99cc66]Weapons;;[/color][/b]
[b][color=#99cc66]Relationship Status;;[/color][/b]
[b][color=#99cc66]Personality;;[/color][/b]

[b][color=#99cc66]Likes;;[/color][/b]
[size=12][color=#99cc66]☢[/color][/size] like

[b][color=#99cc66]Dislikes;;[/color][/b]
[size=12][color=#99cc66]☢[/color][/size] dislike

[b][color=#99cc66]History;;[/color][/b] include family, deaths, losses to the plague.. <3

I was thinking to have my character pregnant? I found it interesting and more drama. If anyone is interested of being the boyfriend/daddy, then PM me.

Mikaela Banes
Even though we're are underneath darkness, we can still shine the light between us.
Transformers-Megan-Fox-Actress-854x960.jpg

Age;; 24

Gender;; Female

Nationality;; American

Sexuality;; Heterosexual (Straight)

Weapons;; A pocket knife, and a small gun.

Relationship Status;; In a relationship (If anyone PMs me. If not, then single)

Personality;; Mikaela is diligent young women. She is hard working, beautiful but not the best, fun, loving, protective, and caring. She does care for her family and friends and soon expecting to have a family of her own. Not expecting the future to come like this, she wondering how she going to have this baby and how they are going survive this apocalypse...

Children;; Yes, is pregnant

Likes;;
Men
Children
Safety

Dislikes;;
Death
Danger
Nightmares

History;; Before this son of a hell came, everything was perfect. A perfect job, family and friends, people to care about and think about....Also, soon expecting a newborn child on the way...Everything was just going to be just perfect. Mikaela lived in the city with her boyfriend and soon with the baby coming on the way. They both loved each other dearly. But in the future, it comes out as rotten hell. Everything is like a living nightmare. Zombies. Of course, Mikaela is most likely terrified and just cares about her safety now. She doesn't even know her family and friends are still alive, wandering around looking for her. Mikaela hopes she finds them soon and just go to place that would be what ever safe...

Viktoricus Fergoozo
Intensity defeats extensity every time.
[img*] [*/img]
Male
American (Japanese by blood, American by citizenship)
Heterosexual homo, pans, or hetro.
Fists and shins
Single
Brash, brazen, courageous, manipulative, and cunning. Those are the words to describe Viktoricus. He will stop at nothing to achieve his goals and his little to no morals. His moral rule in life is that "If I ain't harming anyone, I can do it." His definition of "harming anyone" is quite loose. But even though he is like this, he's a romantic guy who respects women a lot.

Likes;;
Duck (his favorite food) like
Weightlifting (his favorite activity) like
Sex (His second favorite activity) like

Dislikes;;
Spiders dislike
Being exhausted dislike
Being rejected by women dislike

History;; Before the disastrous zombie apocaypse, Viktoricus is a healthy inheritor of his father's multi-million dollar car dealership business. Viktoricus was a hit with the girls and was a successful weightlifter too. Everything was going on for him. He even found a hot girlfriend for himself. But one day, everything changed. When the epidemic arrived, his business went bankrupt and his family were killed. He managed to survive, and managed to go to Greenland. Now, he is just a mere fisherman in the icy lands of Greenland... He can't even lift weights. He has no access to a gym. But nevertheless, he's optimistic and plans to repopulate earth when the zombies are gone. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom