Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Be my stalker~ quick plot idea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scarlet Sky

Super-Earth
I there! So, this is my request thread. I will constanting be chaning the topic and text depending on what I'm craving at the moment. It's a lot easier to get people interested when I do it this way. So! Topic!
------------------------------------------------------------​

Alright! So thsi is what I'm looking for now! A stalker!
Why? Well... I was reading this manga that had a stalker in it... but seeing as most manga are meant for younger readers, it didn't go anywhere... at all... she ended up calling her friend and he came to meet her at a store and saved the day.

So, would you like to play a stalker for me?
Obviously if I'm looking for a stalker, I'm looking for a "bad boy" roll... where he's rough and all that fun stuff. Tying up, holding her to a wall or holding her down. Twisting her arm behind her back. blah blah.

I have a small idea in mind. She works at a local bakery and he ends up coming to the shop a lot, checking her out and buying things to make it look like he's just a regular customer. But she gets off work late one night and sees him following her home.

Feel free to give me any other ideas you might have : D

------------------------------------------------------------​

Important things you should know:
• No fem-boys!
• Literacy. At least 2 GOOD paragraphs. (and of course grammar. No one is perfect though)
• No big breast. I have my personal reasons and I ask that you respect that.
• My character will be submissive
• I love aggressive guys
• I do not RP over IM's. Only threads and PM's and very rarely e-mails.
• Don't message me and send me a link to your request thread.

So yeah! Can't wait to start this

RE: Be my Futa ~ seeking dom!!!

Futa is short for futanari. A Japanese word that means something like two kinds and is used to describe hermaphrodites. In most cases it's basically a person that looks like a woman but in addition to a vagina also has a penis (the testicles are optional).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom