Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Unmanageable Girl (FxM, FxF, other/variable)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heya everyone!

I'm kinda craving to play an out of control teenager, the kind of girl that by age 16 would have gotten tattoos and piercings by forging their parents signatures for the "I authorise my daughter to get these"-notes, be smoking, doing pot, getting suspended from school time and again. She'd also have sex a lot, maybe she just loves it, but maybe she just gets off on getting used by any boy. Probably an expression of self-loathing anyway. She's the best and biggest cocksucker in school.

In short: the girl would be dark. Not necessarily hardcore goth or emo, but definitely alternative and dark in personality.

Maybe looking something like this -
http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=519861

I want trouble.

And I really mean: trouble. My girl could be abducted and gangraped, or fall in love with an extremely abusive boyfriend, even bestiality is not out of the question here. But also having her already easy reputation at school go from bad to extreme, where she gets humiliated in the middle of the schoolground counts. I'm really really open to suggestions on this one.

However, I would like it (not a 'MUST') if some of the life at home would be reflected in the RP. The deteriorating relationship with her parents might be involved to some extent. Might also be that her parents catch her with boys, again, open to suggestions.

I'm also open to other girls beating up and humiliating my character.

Related interests here are degradation, humiliation, abuse, beatings, losing fights, watersports, bullying, bruises, unsafe sex, heavy risk of pregnancy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom