Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

WW's Plotting Mayhem (Fantasy galore) Dinosaurs? Dragons? yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

White-wolf

Probably drawing something
I Take both Forum and PM Rp's

Here's my F-list for stuff N junk.
http://www.f-list.net/c/white-wolfs/

Anyways here's what I'm looking for

~ Grammar, I would like to understand what I am reading and I don't mind the occasional mistake. (I got auto spell check and it sometimes gets away with screwing up a word)
~ My plot to smut ratio is basically lenient but I would like to have at least 25% Plot as a minimum.
~ If you are going to vanish or lost interest please give me a warning first.
~ I am busy and sometimes get a smallish writers block... so give me a day or two...or three to respond if this is the case.

(Please note that my cravings change over time and the featured plot could change or be removed later)

Current plots!~.

~ Another kind of Zoo... with Dinosaurs {Original - Scy fi}

On a remote island preserve humans have revived ancient beasts for the sake of amusement...

However behind the off-limits part of the preserve some more obscure stuff is being done... specifically some genetic monstrosities. Generally this place is pretty hidden... at least until an unlucky someone decides to snoop around and walk into these heavily dangerous enclosures... and being eaten or attacked is the least of 'her' worries.

What you will play: Love or like dinosaurs? if you do this is the plot for you! This plot will require for you to play at least one (or a few if you are into that) genetically altered dinosaurs. They are highly intelligent and can speak basic words through specialized collars. Originally intended for war they were eventually scrapped and now just 'lurk' in these enclosures and in a way left to rot.

Other: These creatures are 'mostly' sterile. While they are quite capable of breeding with humans they can probably cause false pregnancies so sorta impregnation if you want?. Also they are probably prone to sorta non con? some will try to impress my character and others will probably just jump on her back and try to get right to business.

~ Encounter of the Ages {Fandom / Pokemon}

I will be playing a pokemon trainer who has traveled around for a while, she's not the best but does an Ok job at it. However one day she ends up running into quite an unexpected creature. I'm pretty open to this and it could go either way. This could be a good legendary or a bad one and it could go like this.

~ My character Pisses it off somehow. It demands respect and holds my character hostage as a servant of sorts till it forgives her.
~ My character finds it hurt, fixes him up and he's grateful. He joins her team but he eventually grows quite fond of the trainer.
~ With a bit of a more suggestive approach maybe he's just lonely and has decided to snag a human and see if that will work.
~ Like the above he's lonely but has no ill intentions, perhaps is a bit possessive of his new fond friend.
~ ETC. I'm open for other suggestions.

Alternate?: My character has awoken as a pokemon, something is out of balance in the world and your character is somehow chasing them down for ether good reasons or bad ones. This will involve a plot I have planned up for it Mystery dungeon style. This can also work either like this: My character's legendary support ends up forming a rather strong bond with mine that leads to stuff or they are being chased down malevolently and some strange hatemance happens.

(Note: Since some of these guys are huge I'm down for them having some strange sort of magic or something that allows them to become a bit smaller and human compatible, same goes for the Alternate plot where I play a pokemon)

List of possible legendaries: Giratina, Suicune, Raikou, rayquaza, Reshiram, Zekrom, Kyurem (any form), Lugia, Cobalion, Hoopa (Unbound), Groudon, Kyogre.

~ Dragon's last stand {Original - Fantasy}

Dragons have become a rather scarce and nearly extinct race...
You would be playing a dragon who is one of the last one's left and he's finally grown pretty tired of knights coming and going as they try to slay him. However this time he's grown old enough to seek some certain attention...

Out of desperation he lures in a female knight and from here all sorts of things could happen. Perhaps this is his form of revenge or he's giving in and decided to pass on his blood onto humans? it's up to you.

~ Prisoner of the dragon clan {Original - Fantasy}

In a fantasy continent broken up by war my character was once a mighty general who has gotten captured and left in a dungeon to rot... With the war continuing on her captors decide to give the old general some... possibly cruel and humiliating torture for amusement. Taking out their secret weapon {An extremely rare dragon, about the size of a horse for this} they decide to use her to calm down the currently rutting dragon. At some point she's probably going to seek revenge though...

RE: WW's Creature feature. (Open again! and looking for FxM)

Searching again, spaces limited.

RE: WW's Creature feature. (Open again! and looking for FxM)

Hey, I would love to play a monsterous male werewolf mutant, if this is still a live Rp :D I love the idea!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom