Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

FXF FXM and MXM

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey there, this is just a quick little rp request, I'm probably going to go through and redo the entire thing later on but for now here you are XD

I'm pretty open to many role-play genres and kinks although I'm not a fan of bathroom play and perhaps a few other things. Don't be afraid to PM me with some ideas I'll always reply, usually I have my own ideas to add on or love it the way it is, on occasion though I may not like an idea at all and I will say so. I Play FXF usually and also enjoy FXM and MXM

I do have a few minor rules
All RP is onsite
please don't suggest bathroom play or bestiality
No one liners (1-3 paragraphs are nice. I can do up to six when I'm in the mood but don't expect it every post)
Tell me if your not having fun, chances are I'm not either and we may be able to fix it :)

Perhaps my favorite thing to see in an rp is a developing romance, and happily ever after, after a series of trials. I also like cliche pairings XD here are just a few but I'm really open to any.

Teacher X Student ***
Roommates ****
Hunter X Creature *****
Creatures of rival clans *****
Farmer X City folk **
Soul mates ***
Prince(ss) X Knight ***
Alien abduction *
Slave/Pet X Master *
Nerd/Emo X Popular/Beautiful **
Arranged Marriages ****
Incest ***

Plots, please take in mind I'm willing to do any of these plots (Defiantly not limited to), and either of the characters which may be of any gender. (I do have a preference for female though :D) These plots are all quick things I threw together just to toss something out there, they can (and really should) be amended into something better.

Kidnapme.com *
Girls are perhaps the worst enemies to have, especially for other girls. kidnapme.com is a new website made for people who want the kidnapping experience, but in the end they do go home alive and well. There are many packages someone can get, and someone can even design their own package. In high school, there are two natural enemies, homecoming queen, and the nerdy girl in which she makes miserable. The nerdy girl was online looking for a solution to her problems when she came across the website. She choose the longest lasting package she could afford and slipped in the queens name and address. A few weeks later, the girl was kidnapped, her captor is a sadistic female who dose whatever she pleases.

Rehab *
Her father died at the age of thirteen from his alcohol abuse. If there was one thing at all she learned from him that alcohol could hide the pain. She drank just a little at first, just to get that fuzzy warm feeling, a little more just to keep from breaking down in tears during the day and eventually by the age of seventeen she is just drinking to keep the shakes off. She had just one friend and her mom, that's all that were willing to stay by her and watch her tare herself apart. The two feared for her life, she just hoped to slip into a coma one night and not come out. They tired many times to get her to stop but she is afraid if she dose she might actually feel something again. She passed out one night and was sent to the hospital, they kept her for a week, medicated to help with the withdrawals before sending her back home. She never showed up to any AA meetings she was supposed to. This happened a few times before they decided to put her into a long term rehab, a faculty with housing for both patients and doctors to be close for personalized care.

Pictures of you ***
One day after going through her grandmother's attic she finds an old Polaroid camera and all the supplies that comes with it. She takes a few pictures and instantly falls in love. The camera is thought to be broken, the images all show up broken or with random flashes of light. It's pretty cool how the pictures come out so she takes it around with her everywhere. One day she is taking a shot of an old building when a boy appears in the picture. Since then she feels like she is being followed around whenever she is holding the camera. One day she leaves it at home and she meets the boy, who happens to be a deceased prince. The camera is a portal between the physical world and it's spiritual world. If an image is taken with the camera and a spirit is in the right position, it can be moralized. The spirit once in it's physical state can not touch the camera or it will be brought back to the other world an it is unknown if the spirit could ever be brought back. He wants her to use the camera to build an army of dead veterans to create a war to end all wars. it may sound all fine and dandy, no more war, but the consequences of such large scale fighting is far too devastating.

Beta Tester **
She is an electrical engineer for a large company that creates a wide variety of products from health to gaming. Recently she took on the added position of beta tester. it's a pretty simple job that can be pretty cool with a high pay raise. All she dose is take products home, test them or perhaps use them for a few weeks and give them a detailed report on any issues. Usually she takes home little things to test a small system, how a voice command works or perhaps how effective the ALS is. One night though she takes home a box that is bigger than her and far heavier. Her supervisor left her a letter inside the box on the operation instructions and capabilities. Once home and unboxed she finds the object inside to be a beautiful android.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom