Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

In Too Deep (Nico x KaGoroth)

Alicia scowled, cradling her bad arm from moving too much… She was going to need a splint, but damned be her shoulder to hell if she was going to ask one of the men to do it.

Alicia watched Zaiver and listened to his plan with widening eyes… Mass Suicide. What else would intimidate a nihilistic powerhouse like Zimmerman? She glanced nervously down at the jumpsuit contraption. This wasn't in her original plan… She shivered. Zavier held nothing back. It was either his way… Or no way.

Nodding, Alicia took out a piece of paper and a pen as Zavier stood, jotting down a starting line, and readying the disposable phone with Zimmerman's number. She jabbed Kent, who was still enthusiastically testing out the weight and sight on the rifle, and dropped it in his lap.

She wiped her eyes, setting her face into a look of concentration, the one she wore when she was working. She didn't want to die in a fireball. She wanted this to work.

Kent gave a nod to Alicia, and pressed Dial.

"Zimmerman line 1, connected. Speak now," came the automated voice.

"Zimmerman. I want to make a trade." Kent rumbled, in masking his normal voice.

Alicia scribbled on the paper in front of him,

"A brother for a brother, and the valuable truth."

There was a long wait… and then they heard a "beep."

"I'm listening, Spade." Came the cold, icy calm voice. Alicia's eyes flicked up to Zavier's.

"453 Wrotworth street. The old mill. Bring the boy, and no one else," Kent voiced.

There was another pause, and then a slow reply,

"And in exchange?"

"You receive as compensation your favorite son. Mostly unharmed."

"What do you want?" The voice asked, lower.

"Information."

There was another heavy pause, "Information…" Zimmerman repeated.

Alicia wrote down what he was to say, but Kent paused, surprised, and looked at her as if to ask if that was really what he was to say. She shot him a dirty look. Kent recovered and continued,

"About mind-wiping. Or rather… Specialized indoctrination. I want to know your method. After all… knowledge is power."

There was a silence on the other end, and then a curt, "I don't know what you mean."

"Yes you do. I want your secret. How did you do it? How to warp a person… it must be grand, playing God." Kent was having trouble keeping up with the haughty way of speaking. He shot Alicia a look.

Alicia shook her head, and pointed at the script, telling him silently to stick to what she was writing.

"I assume you're referring to my son's condition?" Came Zimmerman's cold voice.

Alicia beamed.

"If you can call such a extraordinary feat a condition. To wipe away an entire lifetime, that is something worth transcribing... Don't you agree?"

"I do not."

There was a long wait, long enough to have Kent shifting uncomfortably, wanting to fill the silence and thinking they'd lost their chance, but Alicia pinched his arm, making him sit still.

Finally, Zimmerman's voice sounded again,

"Are you prepared to meet?"

"Of course," Kent replied, returning to his stony tone, "Tonight."

Another pause.

"I will agree to your terms…"

Alicia almost sighed out loud, the worry had begun to show in her face.

"On account that my terms are equally honored." Zimmerman continued, "Zavier is not to be inhibited in any way. He must be securely shackled and bound, and I will… be able to see his face during the trade. I will give you your information, and then Micah and Zavier will walk past one another. An equal trade."

Alicia's and Kent's eyes flicked up to Zavier. He would have to give them the deciding "aye" or "nay."

Zavier listened carefully as Kent and Alicia sorted out the trade, his eyes showing a little shock as the conversation went on. He couldn't believe what he was hearing about mind wiping but it all made sense now. No wonder he didn't have any recollection of his life before working for Liam and his brother. Zavier was prepared to do anything to make this work and if it meant his life for Micah's then so be it. He gave Kent a nod and Kent agreed to the terms.

"Zavier will be there at midnight" Kent hung up and breathed a big sigh of relief. "Fuck that was intense, so how are we going to do this?" Wondering what was going through Zaviers mind.

Zavier took a deep breath and told them what he had planned.

"Ok, I wouldn't be taken without a fight so your going to have to rough me up a little, broken nose and some cut will make it look more believable when he looks at me. I doubt he will be close until he is sure the area is clear so we will go there a couple hours early and you will bind my arms and legs and find a good place to watch over everything. Alicia, you don't need to be there and with your arm the way it is your not going to much help anyway. Get to the hospital and get your arm sorted, I have sent the details on how to get the money to Safe house Alpha, the one you don't think I know about."

Kent isn't to sure about how to respond but knows it has to be this way and gets up to face Zavier.

"I'll get started rigging this to blow and then rough you up." The words scared him, even though it was Zaviers idea. He leaves the room and Zavier looks to Alicia. "Fancy taking a few shots before you go? Will be the only chance you get to get your own back." Zavier grinned as he knelt on the ground. Alicia had hoped he would ask her, wanting to repay him for the arm. She walked over and slammed her knee into his face, breaking his nose and then with her good arm forced him onto the coffee table, causing various cut on his face. Zavier fell to the floor and coughed a little then stood up laughing.

"You really have a lot of pent up aggression in you, I think that will be enough to convince Zimmerman I was captured and not planning something."

Alicia gave him an evil glare and started walking for the door. "I want your word you will leave me alone after all this." Zavier nods and Alicia leaves.

After a an hour Kent comes back and see's Zavier's face and not Alicia. "Z, what the fuck happened?" Zavier explains and Kent almost looks upset. "Ahhh, was kind of looking forward to giving you a pasting" Laughing a little as he shows Zavier what he has done. Zavier looks it over, impressed and starting to think this may actually work. He put the contraption on and got changed into some clothes he ripped up a little to make it look more like there was a fight. After making sure the straps couldn't be seen he took a deep breath.

"Kent.....I don't say this often but.....thank you. If anything happens tonight I want you to make sure Micah is safe. I don't want you to try and save me unless Micah is completely safe."

Kent nods to show he understands and they sit down and go over things one more time before heading out. They get to the location a couple hours early as planned and after a quick sweep they realise there is no one looking around or devices set up. Zavier kneels down and Kent ties his ankles together and his wrists behind his back.

"Ok Z, your good to go. I'll be looking over the whole exchange and will ring when they arrive and tell them to put the info in a bag and leave it in place of you."

Kent was nervous but didn't let it show as he left Zavier kneeling and went to his vantage point. He did a sweep with the rifle and made sure he had the perfect position to look over everything and then waited.

"Hello again, sweetheart," a false sickly-sweet voice rang through the silent small cell.

Micah peeked from above his knees, in the corner of the cot he was huddled against the wall. He had no way of telling time in the windowless cement cell, but it had felt like hours. He grimaced and glared at the large coated man in the doorway… the same doctor of sorts he'd seen in the hall.

"Tell me," he stepped into the cell slowly, his eyes slipping over Micah, who was shrinking against the wall, "How good did it feel when he split open your flesh?"

Micah's eyes widened, "Wh-what?"

The surgeon smiled, "He must have loved to hear your scream out his bloody name, watch you writhe, so helpless, so fuckable?" The man reached out and touched Micah's foot, and the boy jumped, cornering himself. The surgeon removed a remote from his coat and nonchalantly pressed a button. A light clicked on the wall of the cell. Sobs suddenly pierced the air.

Micah had gone white. There he was; on screen naked, bleeding and strapped down to the table, his brother roughing shoving into him, cutting and then mechanically fucking him again and again.

"Shh. Don't turn away," The surgeon's hand griped into his hair.

"Zimmerman's been watching Zavier- oh, I like this part." The surgeon watched with what looked like glee, and licked his lips at Micah's high pitched cry as Zavier pulled roughly out. His dangerous eyes slid over to the present Micah, who was sitting stock still, stiffly looking at the video.

"You enjoyed that, didn't you? Take a good look;" the monitor paused, "it got you a little hard." He laughed, released the hold on his hair and smacked the back of Miach's head, "Slut."

Micah shuddered, his face going red as he bowed his head and turned his cheek. He said nothing.

The Surgeon gripped Micah's chin, forcing his face up, "I was there for your birth. You've grown, but you're still so small and soft. So unlike your big brother," he lent in, and Micah could smell the whiskey breath through his parted lips. The boy closed his eyes and the man chuckled, licking over his lips and up his cheek to capture the tears that slipped from his eyes. The older man bit down on his lower lip, grinding, piercing his teeth into the tender flesh, drawing blood and a whimper from Micah. When he smiled and released him, Micah shuddered, his eyes remaining tightly shut.

"Tell me Micah, do you get hard for any man who beats you, or just your brother?"

His acid words seeped into him. Micah's skin was notably thinner than his brother's, and he broke down easily,

"What... What do you want?"

The Surgeon smiled, and stood, "I want you to watch you scream. But it's time to get you ready. Get up, and strip. Leave the shoes on."

Micah didn't trust that sick smile. Nonetheless, he got up quickly and shed his clothes when a switchblade flicked into the man's hand. When he was naked, the man nodded, grasping his wrists and twisting them behind his back to handcuff them there. Micah didn't resist, his head hung low. He shivered as a hand stroked down his spine.

"Are you cold? You'll need to stay close to me, then," The coated man said. He was pulled against his side, trying to hide his shame and fear of not being able to cover up behind his bangs. Micah's steps were tense and stiff as he was led from the room, the man's hand not leaving it's place on his hip. They entered what looked like an office, and Micah was told to keep still and quiet as a black bag was thrown over his head and something sharp was jabbed into his shoulder.

"Stay quiet and don't make any trouble, and it'll save your life." That was Zimmerman's voice. Micah tensed, but whatever they had depressed into his arm was making it hard to stand on his own. He wobbled sideways, finding himself again supported against a familiar coat.

"A shame I couldn't keep you," came the same falsely sweet voice above him. Something that felt like a file folder was shoved into his arms.

"Put him in the car," Zimmerman ordered.

---

It was a guess, a chance taken on Alicia's part, to take Zimmerman as the perpetrator of his son's memory loss. She supposed they would find out.

Alicia left in silence, seething rage. She hated dealing with, even being around Zavier. Anyone else she could overpower, outsmart. But with Zavier, he was a wildcard. Taking Kent's car and revving it hard out of the driveway, she took off for the hospital. Money be damned, she just wanted to flee.

---

Two minutes to midnight, headlights flashed on the dirt road outside the mill. A large escalade pulled into the open warehouse doors of the mill…. it's criss-crossing beams would provide a a perfect vantage point for someone like Kent. It was a large open space, and close to the back wall knelt Zavier, bloodied, bruised and tied.

As Zavier knelt and waited, many thoughts rushed through his head. There were more ways this could go wrong and to many ways Micah could end up getting hurt or worse. Zavier had intended to take out as many people as he could while he was captive and although being killed was not an idea he enjoyed it would mean Micah's freedom and safety. Feeling a little better for having Kent looking over him he kept his gaze away from were he had set up in case someone realised what he was looking towards.

Kent let out a sigh as he laid in wait, the rifle in his hands and the mag full in case things went bad. The power of the rifle meant he wouldn't be able to help Micah if he was close to danger as even at this range it would take his head off without having to touch him. There was movement in the distance and Kent realised this was it, no turning back now.

Zavier adjusted quickly as the bright lights hit his eyes and he took a deep breath, now the plan was to wing it as he couldn't predict what was going to happen now. A few men got out of the car and Zavier could tell they were no threat, just hired guns and no one of importance or particular danger. He was waiting for Zimmerman or The Surgeon, knowing they would both be there at some point.

"Make sure he is secure" A rough voice over the radio cam and the men walked over to Zavier. Three men pointed guns at him while two others checked to make sure he was secure.

"Ankles and Wrists secure sir, he's not going anywhere" The man spoke back into the radio.

The men backed off and now all five had a gun pointing at Zavier, making him grin as he knew how Zimmerman must fear him enough to take such precautions. A tall man stepped out of the car and started to walk towards Zavier and knelt down beside him.

"It's such a shame I only get hold of one brother, I can only imagine the sound the little one would make as I cut him open. The feeling of his flesh opening under my knife and that young blood pouring onto the floor." A twisted grin followed his words, knowing how much this will anger Zavier but he remains still. Any act of aggression now could lead to Zimmerman altering the deal and keeping or killing both of them. Ace stands up, a little annoyed he didn't get a reaction out of Zavier and shouted back to the car.

"Ok, bring the little fucker out" Micah was pulled out of the car with the black bag still over his head and as he got close Ace moved behind Micah with a scalpel held in one hand. He lifted the hood off Micah and leaned in close to speak. "Say goodbye to big brother, he will take your place on my table. A fitting end considering how many have met there end on his." Ace places the scalpel against Micah's throat and grins at Zavier. "I wonder if I give him just a little cut if he will survive in time to be picked up?" Just as he was about to make a cut Zavier shouted to Ace, his voice almost a roar.

"You cut him and I will rip your spine out through your throat." There was nothing of Matthew in his eyes, just the killer Micah had first met. Zavier couldn't afford to show any emotion or weakness if he was going to survive this.

Ace laughed and looked to Zavier, walking towards him slowly and stopping a little way in front of him. "I wonder if you will scream while I cut you up. I don't think so.....you'd bite your own tongue off before giving me the satisfaction." A menacing laugh comes from his as he slams his knees into Zaviers ribs, causing him to fall back onto the ground. Zavier manages to move enough to put himself back on his knees and look up at Ace with a grin on his face.

"Is that the best you have you sick twisted pussy, I've had harder hits from stubbing my toe." Laughing as he coughed up a little blood, spitting it at Ace and covering his face. Ace gets furious and lifts his hand high to cut Zavier when a voice comes from the other car.

"ACE.....MOVE AWAY FROM HIM......NOW!"

Ace balled his other hand to a fist and stared at Zavier before walking back to the car. After a few minutes one of the men behind Zavier brings his gun down hard against his head, knocking Zavier unconscious. Zimmerman gets out of the car and starts walking towards Zavier and turns to Micah and hands him a thick A4 size envelope.

"Tell whoever picks you up this is the information we agreed to. I consider this arrangement filled and will not be offering them a trade for your brother. He is mine, and will continue to work for me." Zimmermans true intentions towards Zavier obvious now, he wanted the killer back.

Zavier is lifted into the boot of Zimmermans car and they leave the area with Micah standing there in the dark on his own. Kent hated how this went down but knew there was no way he could of taken everyone out without Micah getting killed and there was always the chance Micah would of been taken again and given to The Surgeon, Ace the third son. Kent was still trying to come to terms with this but now his priority was getting to Micah. He left it a while and scoped the area with both the night vision then the thermal scope, wanting to be fully sure he wasn't walking into a trap.

Kent drove as fast as he could and reached Micah, running up to him and putting his arms around the boy. "No time to talk, I'll explain everything when we are out of here." Kent got Micah quickly into the car and sped off to the lake house, getting there close to morning. After he had Micah inside he sat him down and explained everything. The plan, the explosives, Alicia's plan and Zaviers getting captured to save him. Kent knew he owed Micah the truth and didn't leave out anything.

Zavier woke up in a dark cell, his arms tied to a pipe in the ceiling. His feet only just touched the floor and he had been stripped naked, the explosive contraption sitting on a table well out of reach.

"ZIMMERMAN........ZIMMERMAN." His voice boomed and echoed through the entire area.

The interior of the car smelled sterile… it was freezing and the leather seats gave no comfort. Micah was left alone after he felt the bodies beside him shift and the doors slam shut… but too soon the doors were thrown open again and he was yanked out.

Ace's voice carried over to Micah as the heavy hands led Micah around the car, stumbling in his drug-induced daze through the dirt.

"Wha-brother?" Micah asked, sounding disoriented under the bag on his head. He felt someone move behind him.

The bag was yanked off his head, and Micah looked from the black-garbed guards with guns flanking Zavier knelt who knelt bloodied and tied up between them.

"Matthew-!" He shouted, but a sudden sharpness pressing to his neck made him swallow his tongue.

Despite Ace's following threat, he squirmed, the utter loss and panic evident in his eyes despite the numbing of the sedative in his system. How could this be happening? Why was Zavier on his knees? Who was this Spade that had done this to his brother?!

As Ace moved away and towards Zavier a guard grabbed Micah's handcuffed wrists, making sure the hysterical kid didn't do anything stupid. He was let go and forced to watch as this Ace… beat his brother, but then a deeper voice, one that tugged at old fuzzy memories shouted for the hitman to stop.

The envelope pressed into his hands felt heavy, and he swayed, confused and lost as it all happened too fast-- the headlights blinded him, and then Matthew was just… gone.

---

"Please don't. Please don't take him again… please… please,"

Micah stood alone in the dark of the old mill, shivering and clutching the envelope that had been traded for his brother. His voice broke, sounding younger than he was, in shock, babbling as he watched the receding lights of Zimmerman's car drive out of sight,

"please… please..."

Kent found him like that. Micah stumbled into the car, collapsing in a shock and drugged daze in the passenger's seat. He stared at the cuffs on his wrists as he clutched the envelope as they drove… and the sedative slowly worked it's course.

---

"Have to- go after- Kent let me go! LET THE FUCK GO! LET ME GO!"

"Calm down kid! I'm trying to help you! Get inside and I'll explain everything!" Kent shouted as he grabbed Micah, who was fighting to remain in the car. He was in hysterics.

"He's… gone. They took him away from me again! They fucking took him!" He sobbed.

"I know, I know, common, inside… there ya go. Let's get you something to eat."

Slowly his sniffles stopped. Micah's face hardened, and when he looked back up his eyes were not sad or angry. They looked dead.

"I don't want to live without him anymore…" he mumbled quietly. Kent said nothing. He wasn't sure if Zavier would be "ok"… or if he''d even be back at all.

Then Micah's voice began to raise, "Who's Spade…? What happened?" Micah paused, eyes angrily flicking to Kent as he handed Micah a plate of warmed leftovers and some clothes and picked the handcuffs off, "Why doesn't Spade have you?"

After Kent explained. Micah's eyes were wide and he wasn't eating anymore.

"I don't remember anything before being.. found… Alicia… Drugged me?"

"Yes, something similar to a roofie. You wouldn't have noticed it in your food."

"Fuck…" Micah whispered, looking down at the envelope in his lap, "This is it?"

Kent took in a deep breath, lacing his fingers together and staring at the envelope warily,

"Yeah... that's it. All the black ink in Z's life."

---

The cell was dark and dank and smelled like earth and mold. It was freezing, and glinting eyes watched with satisfaction as it's project began to wake, Zavier's breath billowing out in visible steamy huffs… before he was yelling.

"Shhh… Matthew," snickered the smooth voice of the Surgeon, from somewhere in the shadows. A light was switched on, focusing on Zavier.

"No need to yell. Daddy will be able to hear, and see, everything. He's always watching you."

A gloved hand slipped down Zavier's side, and just as quickly away.

"You're quite special. So hard to kill. This shouldn't kill you."

A switch was flicked. Electricity would streak through the bound hitman's body, from the clamps on his fingers.

It ended with chuckling, "I put so much work into you. So much time and research. I'm disappointed really… that I can't hurt you more. But I promise you,"

The voice was closer, it's hot breath fanning out against the side of Zavier's cheek, "I'll make every necessary cut as painful as possible." The words left with a caress of long fingers across Zavier's brow.

Light flooded the room as the doors flew open.

A tall figure in a suit walked in, flanked by two smaller figures… who were connected to each other by a chain linking the collars around their slender necks. Zimmerman walked forward into the light, the shadows and light playing in the stern crevices of his face as he looked over his hanging son with cold eyes.

The two young assistants followed: a pretty cream-skinned girl, with long white hair pulled up into a harsh ponytail, and from the other side, her mirror image; the boy's white hair just as long as the girl's. Their black bodysuits made the two look like dachshunds; their lean muscles graceful and ready. One could tell by the poise of their spines that they were trained to a tee. They looked tender and young, but their eyes had the weary look of those who had seen too much.

Their matching pink eyes observed Zavier without emotion, and then the albino girl turned to the Surgeon and offered the stainless steel tray of implements she was carrying. The boy followed her, tugged along by his neck, holding various clothes in his hands. What looked like surgeon's outfits and masks. The Surgeon nodded and led them both to a steel table with straps.

Zimmerman, meanwhile was looking over his son. His killer. His problem.

"I'm disappointed Zavier. I taught you thoroughly. You have no home, and you have no family."

Cold, dead grey eyes stared into Zavier's, "You need to learn your place. You don't bite the hand that fed you. I didn't create you to be rebellious," He pulled a picture from within his suit, a picture of Micah, "Don't mistake me, you're my masterpiece, but all it took was a kid to make you slip. You're a liability. And I don't suffer liabilities."

He stared around the darkness of the room, and back to the family picture, as if he had all the time in the world. As the Surgeon readied his operating table, Zimmerman spoke,

"I now see I should have put a bullet in Micah's brain when he was born… Of course, I had to get rid of your mother as well when she started questioning about you. Stupid woman. I knew your brother followed in her footsteps; he was too much of a idiot to catch on to what had happened. It only took a little "distraction" to get him spiraling out of control."

The Surgeon chuckled. Zimmerman continued,

"They were a liability to your success. You were the only one in that pathetic family worth keeping alive. When you found out about me and my... Employment, I wiped your memory clean. You'd never seek me out, and I gave you over to a friend's syndicate, just to make sure their wouldn't been an unfortunate… triggers."

Long fingers tapped on the edge of the picture slowly as Zimmerman contemplated, his eyes falling on Zavier, "Although, I didn't expect Liam to go as far as to have you kill your own brother for revenge for his own son. I should thank you. With Liam out of my way, I am twice as powerful. Perhaps this family reunion is a blessing in disguise. It would have been a pain to have to track you down.""

He frowned, "Your mother was easy enough to dispatch, but for some reason you were always too close to your brother. I see it made wiping your mind entirely with the help of drugs and stimulus training, that is, a combination of Sodium Pentothal and Phenobarbital, shock therapy, regimen and hypnosis, impossible. So we are going to add another step."

His eyes fell to his son, "You shouldn't feel and you have no past, Zavier. That is not your purpose. You are my weapon. That was your destiny from birth. The best damn weapon I would ever own. But… I of course, I did not handle you personally. You were never supposed to know I existed, only to be wielded through someone else at my orders. That was where I failed. I allowed you too much of yourself."

He wanted to lobotomize him from his memories and feelings. Turn him in to a super-solder. One with no empathy and no reserve. A killing machine. There was a folder full of his and the surgeon's research that was being cradled in Micah's arms.

"You remember the surgeon and his methods don't you?" The surgeon smiled as he heard his alias, waved and nodded towards Zavier as he snapped on gloves. Zimmerman chuckled, "No, of course not."

"He will help me remove some of your brain tissue. You shouldn't worry, he has experience and has assured me the procedure isn't fatal. With luck, you won't be able to remember or feel once it's through. Then you will be put back through your program,"

"If you die… Well. I would rather my property be destroyed than fall into the hands of anyone else," Zimmerman said calmly.

"You always were my favorite tool. I thought I could make the tool perfect if I removed the emotion, the heart, but that didn't reside in you… did it?" Zimmerman grunted,

He gripped Micah's picture between his fingers. "This is you heart, here. We are going to rid you of your ability to feel, and then we are going to take out your heart."

Zimmerman turned away,

"Welcome back."

Voltage streaked through Zavier once more in an attempt at sending him into electroconvulsive shock, and guards entered the room as Zimmerman left.

"Get him on the table." The Surgeon said as the door closed and locked.

As Zavier started to come round he could feel the cold against his skin and after a while his senses started returning as he smelt the dampness in the room. He knew this was going to be the price of his brothers freedom and prepared himself for what was to come, knowing the surgeon and what he was capable of. As Ace started talking his hand turned to fists as Zavier tried to snap his restraints and for a moment it almost looked like he was going to before he stopped to stare at Ace. After he finished speaking Zavier spat at Ace and gave him a look filled with rage, thinking about what he could do and trying to find his moment to escape. Before he could speak he felt the electricity rush through him and he gritted his teeth to stop any sound escaping him.

"Your a dead man Ace, I'm going to rip your fucking body apart with my bare hands you piece of shit." His tone of voice showing his hatred and anger.

Zavier controlled his breathing and was about to speak when his vision was stunned a little as a light hit it. As he regained his focus he saw a man with two others walk in. He was shocked to see the other two and how they were dressed and clothed. They looked like slaves and Zavier started to see the true nature of this sadist. Zavier couldn't help feel confused at the need for such servents and gave the man a look with no emotion, not wanting to give him the satisfaction of getting a response from him. As the girl and boy moved Zavier realised why they were here and looked them over before looking back to the man he had assumed was Zimmerman.

Zavier launched forward but was stopped suddenly by his restraints. "That boy was your son you cunt, maybe you shouldn't of sent me to kill him." His words sharp and his eyes locked on to Zimmermans.

As Zimmerman continued talking of his mother and Micah, Zavier's hands were balled so tight his nails had cut his skin and blood started to trickle down onto the floor. He knew he had to stay in control and not lose his head if he was going to have any chance of getting the upper hand. Just one lapse is all it would take. His little slaves could be taken out easy enough and Zavier thought it would be doing them a favour. As Zimmerman talked about his methods the first time round and what he was going to do Zavier looked over to Ace and back to Zimmerman and grinned. It was a cold and almost emotionless look, a look of a killer and a man hell bent on revenge.

"You should kill me now Zimmerman. Your procedure may work again but it wont last, I will come for you again and next time I am going to skin you alive and force feed your remains to your little bitch." Zavier looked at Ace as he spoke the last bit and then stared back at Zimmerman. "Your a dead man Zimmerman."

As Zimmerman explained what they were going to do this time Zavier couldn't help a feeling of panic at the thought that this could actually strip him of everything but made sure his expression didn't give away his emotions. As Zimmerman walked away Zavier shouted to him.

"YOUR A DEAD MAN ZIMMERMAN........I'M GOING TO FUCKING KILL YOU." Stopping only because of the electric shock rushing threw his body which caused him to shout out in pain as his fingernails dug even deeper into his own hands. He was stunned but not out, knowing he could use this to his advantage and continued looking stunned and half out of it.

As the guards came in Zavier grinned, he knew the only way to get him on the table was to remove his restraints. After taking a deep breath he waited for the guards to get closer before moving. Ace was standing back in wait, knowing it was likely that Zavier would try something. One of the guards smacked Zavier with the butt of his gun and Zavier lowered his head like he had been knocked unconscious. His restraints were removed and Zavier launched up and out of his seat and grabbed hold of the head of the guard that hit him and thrust his thumbs into his eyes causing the guard to scream out in pain before Zavier snapped his neck. The second guard started pointing his gun at Zavier but was not fast enough as Zavier grabbed his throat and ripped it open.

All of a sudden there was a sharp pricking feeling in his side and as he turned around the albino girl had jabbed him with a syringe and Zavier quickly fell to the ground. Ace was almost laughing in excitement, he had to be honest to himself, thinking he had missed watching Zavier doing his thing and was desperate to see him back to work. A few more guards came in and picked up Zavier and placed him on the table as Ace instructed and after a few hours Zavier started to come round.

----------

Kent slipped a sedative into Micah's drink so he could get some sleep, knowing he wouldn't be able to think straight in his current state and he needed time to think himself. He went over the files as Micah slept on the couch and was shocked at the contents of the file and just what Zimmerman had done to Zavier. It was all there and detailed everything method used to condition Zavier into the killer he had become. Kent managed to grab some sleep and woke before Micah the next day. After cooking some breakfast he woke Micah up and started to explain everything that happened to Zavier and his mother.

"Zimmerman stripped Zav...uh....Matthew of everything and created his own emotionless sadistic killing machine. Liam sending him after you must of triggered something in him and now it looks like Zimmerman is going to do it again. Micah.....I don't know what will happen to Matthew after they finish with him. It's possable they could completely wipe his memories and get there killer back. If that happens then there will be nothing of Matthew left inside and we could lose him for good."

Kent sighed as he looked at Micah, seeing the same look on him as he did before. The look of confusion, fear and anger was clear and there wasn't much Kent could say to comfort him right now.

"There are notes in here about hits that not even I knew about and some of these people are well known in the government. Zimmerman really does have connections in high places and if one of them tries to back out or overpower him then he would send Zavier after them. He made him a sadistic killer so that when the others saw what happens to the people that cross Zimmerman it sends fear through the remaining people under his grasp."

Kent paused for a moment and started to eat before looking back up to Micah. "We need to be very careful and take things slowly or we could both end up dead."

The lobotomy took a couple of hours, with Zavier strapped down tight to the stainless steel operating table. After Zavier had been stitched up, the surgeon let out a long pleased sigh, dropping the bloody implements he had used into the metal tray the boy was holding.

"Looks like his vitals are holding up," he said, looking at the screen where Zavier's heart rate and brain function were being monitored. He attached an IV, applied extra anesthesia through the breathing tube he had inserted to keep Zavier under, and then left the room.

Ace came back 12 hours later to the pair of twins who were monitoring and nursing his patient, and looked over Zavier's healing stitches,

"These will hurt when he wakes up, but he won't remember why he's even here." The Surgeon laughed.

When Zavier came around after the anesthesia was tapered down and the breathing tube removed, the surgeon was grinning as he watched his face. Zavier was strapped down to the table with cuffs on his wrists and ankles. The twins retreated as soon as they saw Zavier stirring, the girl hiding and peaking out from behind the Surgeon's white coat, and the boy huddling as far back as the chain connecting him to his sister would allow.

"Good morning Zavier," he spoke, unable to conceal his glee, to the slightly-out-of-it killer, "Does your head hurt?" He stepped forward, touching his fingers to the stitches and pulling on them a little with his nails. Then he raked his hand down Zavier's broad chest. The surgeon took up a needle from the pan, and depressed it into his patient's shoulder. A mix of highly potent drugs that would make him more susceptible to control, hypnosis and mind-wiping.

Then Ace stepped back and dragged the two twins forward by their leash, and pressed a button. A screen turned on, a hypnotic voice filling the room. The voice was heady and low, almost relaxing, and it told of Zavier's "purpose," relaying that he had no emotions, no family, and no reserve. Then it started going over his method and his successfully "killed" list… on it was added his own mother, and Micah.

"Enjoy the entertainment. I'll be back later to apply your… torture. As punishment for not yet being who you are supposed to be. You're a tool of the syndicate. Remember that." Ace chuckled as the heavy door slammed shut.

The albino twins hesitated, knowing of Zavier's reputation. Their pink eyes were wide with awe and fear, as they nimbly sidled up close. First they stripped themselves of everything except their collars, their pale, smooth, lean bodies shivering in the cold of the room. Curiosity was in the girl's face as she glanced at the restrained Hitman, but on boy's was mistrust and overall fear.

As videos of Zavier's brutal methods, and other acts of brutality played out in front of Zavier's eyes in the dark room, the twins set upon him. Their feather soft hands first stroked his skin, then massaged into it, their gentle caresses in contrast with the horrible things being played out on screen. Then the girl began to climb on top of him, to straddle his legs… as her brother watched quietly and moved behind Zavier's head as he continued to massage the muscles in the hit man's shoulders. The girl in Zavier's lap began to slowly rub sex on Zavier's… her actions obviously trying to add a spike of pleasure amidst the destruction and cruelty being displayed on screen. The boy's pink eyes dropped from his sister, and he lent in to Zavier, to kiss softly down the side of his neck.

----

Micah moaned, holding his head, "I've had.. ugh... enough of being fucking drugged!" He accepted the food after staring at it with suspicion.

"I swear, Kent, if you drug me again…" he left the sentence hanging, knowing there wasn't much he could threaten Kent with that would make the hitman obey.

Once Kent had sat him down and explained their situation, Micah's face had gone ashen white. Now he wished he could be drugged, if just so that he didn't have to face that awful truth. So close! He had gotten his brother back, had held him, had… after so many years! Now it seemed almost impossible… inconceivable to have that ripped away from him again. For the last time. It was too cruel. He twisted the ring on his finger. No… it wasn't possible. It wasn't right.

He could feel the rage boil up inside of him, overtaking the crushing fear and sorrow, and it both exhilarated and frightened him. Was this what Zavier felt? It was raw, and murderous. He wanted to act. He wasn't going to wait! Fucking Kent! Who was he anyway? Just some hitman that Matthew used to know. He couldn't tell him what to do! Rash, and in pain over what might be happening to his brother… what if they were torturing him? Killing him? Micah got up swiftly, sending his plate crashing to the floor. The loud sound seemed to surprise even the angered boy, Micah flinching but then recovering and stalking towards his room. Kent would hear things being rummaged through and thrown around and then a magazine being inserted into a gun.

A slight moan was the first thing Zavier was aware of as his eyes opened but wasn't focusing, a pain running through his head as he realised the noise was coming from him. As his vision started to come back he saw the grin from Ace before looking around and seeing a girl peeping from behind the man in front of him. There was no memory of how he got to this place and tried to move forward as he heard Ace speak, coming to a halt then realising he was restrained. Zavier tried to move his head as Ace tugged at the stitches then took a deep breath as he was given the injection.

"What the........what the fuck is this? What did you just give me?"

Trying again to move but unable to, Zavier looked at Ace with a look of confusion as he balled a fist and tried a third time to get free. After looking down and seeing the cuffs, Zavier looked back up to the man and shouted.

"What the fuck is going on here.......get me out of these cuffs."

Zavier stared into's Ace's eyes with a threatening look but couldn't help still feel confused as to what was going on. Zavier watched as Ace led the boy and girl and spoke again. Before Zavier could react he heard the voice going over everything and couldn't help calm down and feel unable to move, listening without interruption as he heard of all he had done and not making any emotional response as his mother and Micah's name came up.

"Entertainment?" His voice low as his body was still in a relaxed state until the door slammed shut and his attention was turned to the albino kids in the room. The images being shown almost pierced Zavier's mind but didn't disturb him as part of his attention was on the girl as he began to feel her soft hands against his skin, then the boys.

"What......what's going on?"

There was no response and as the images and videos got more brutal and graphic Zavier felt the girl climb on top of him and Zavier couldn't help feel a wave of pleasure as his eyes focused on the video playing. His breathing was fast at first until the girl continued what she was doing and the pleasure and disturbing videos and images almost became one emotion. As the boy started kissing his neck his breathing steadied, almost like it had when he was taking out his victims. It seemed what Ace had done was already taking it's toll as he enjoyed all he was seeing and feeling. Zavier looked up into the girls eyes and tried to move his hands but the clang of metal from his restrained made him remember he was restrained, instead he just looked into her eyes still.

"More......keep going." Moving his eyes back to the screen.

----------

As Micah came round Kent looked at him as he spoke and felt guilty about drugging him but knew it was the only way he could make Micah sleep. Kent sat back and remained silent as Micah got up, letting out a sigh as the plate smashed and watching as he went into his room. After a few moments Kent rushed to Micah's room only after he heard a mag being inserted into a gun.

"Of fuck" Running into the room and seeing Micah with the gun he quickly grabbed it and removed the mag and put it in his back pocket then checked to make sure he hadn't chambered a round.

"Look Micah....calm down, I know it's hard but we need to keep a clear mind at the moment. I want to get Matthew back, I know he means more to you but I promise I'm going to help you. I am not going to try to order you around and I'm sorry I drugged you and promise it's not going to happen again. I have gone through the files and we need to be very careful, if they succeed in wiping his mind again he wont recognise either f us and would kill us both if ordered to and it wouldn't even register an emotional response."

Kent sat Micah down on the bed and sat beside him and put his arm around him, not good at being the comforting type but doing his best. He took a deep breath and let out a sigh, knowing full well that it might already be to late. After a moment Kent looked into Micah's eyes, seeing the boys pain and frustration.

"We need to do some research before we go after Matthew because even if we get him we can't hold him with just the two of us. We need to figure out if there is a way to undo whatever it is they are doing, or have done to him. Please be patient with me and help me do this right so we can get Matthew back and then take the rest of those mother fuckers down, ok?"

Kent knew what he was asking would be very hard for Micah as he could tell how close they were and had almost guessed more than sleeping went on that day he came in and saw the look on Micah's face. It was going to take a lot to get this sorted and he almost wished he could get hold of Alicia as he could do with her ability to find people and info.

The albino girl only stared, unfazed in her training, when Zavier spoke, but her brother's lips faltered. His breathing picked up as he heard the hit man's restraints clank on the metal table. He knew that this person was dangerous and being so close to him, made the boy frightened. Soon the girl's rubbing had stopped, Zavier's cock now slippery with a wet sheen… She lifted her thighs and positioned him under her. Then she sank down. Slowly, wincing she tried to fit all of him within her. Tight walls held fast around Zavier's cock, her heat enveloping him. Deeper she pushed until the breathless, slender girl sat with a slightly bulging belly between her hips. Her hands on his chest, she shut her eyes as she began to rock back and forth, as if to shut out the screams and visuals that were playing within the dark room.

Her brother watched this for a while, until he shyly tapped her thigh. She opened her eyes and looked down at him, then nodded, picking up her hips and sliding slightly up Zavier's cock, and then impaling herself down. Fucking herself now in his lap, covering her mouth as best she could to mask the soft sounds of pleasure. The boy moved down the table, stroking lightly on Zavier's skin, until he reached between his thighs. Then, dutifully as trained, he crawled behind his sister, bellying down on the table… to lick at the insides of Zavier's thighs, his balls, and lap at his member every time his sister lifted off of it.

This depravity went until they heard footsteps arriving at the door. It was thrown open, and the surgeon strode in. The sudden interruption had both slaves flinching and crying out in fear. He ordered the twins off of Zavier, and the two scrambled to their feet with a slide of bodies, sex still heavy in the air. They stood, holding each other, wondering if they had done wrong… how they had been displeasing… and why the surgeon's face looked so terrible…

Ace approached Zavier, his voice low, enraged, "Would you like to explain HOW you robbed the estate cold while we went to trade your brother for you?" He seethed, fuming, eyes locked on the hitman. Then he let out a frustrated growl, "Of course you fucking don't… You can't fucking remember!"

Cursing, he stalked away, throwing the twins out of his way, and crashing implements along the ground as he went to pick up a knife. Whirling back to Zavier, he brandished the knife, gritting his teeth, "You've caused too many problems, Zavier… Your father said you could be reeducated. He may be my boss, but if he can't pay me… loyalty only goes so far." With a grin, he began to advance.

---

Micah clenched his fists as Kent grabbed the gun, intervening. No doubt he would have done something stupid, but he wasn't thinking clearly. The arm around him didn't cool the fire in his blood, but it did make him nod slowly… what Kent had said made sense. They didn't know what they were jumping into, or where Zavier even was.

Instead of replying right away, Micah was thinking hard, "What about… who got him into that mess…" He said after a moment.

"Yeah, we wanted to know our history… but I didn't ever think-- I didn't think it would cost so much!" He gripped his hands on his jeans. "She's got to be able to help us… that was a unfair trade, I want my brother back--" He looked over at Kent, "Will Alicia help us?"

Zavier's breathing started to get faster as the mix of horror and sexual pleasure filled his mind, fusing the two feelings together. As the girl positioned himself he looked to the boy, seeing the look of fear in his eyes and almost starting to smile as he enjoys the look on his face. Zavier let out a moan of pleasure as he felt the girl slide down his hard moist cock, feeling her tightly wrapped around him. Looking to the girl as she slides down he see's the effect he has on his tiny body and grins as he looks up into her eyes. Her small hands on his chest made him feel good as he saw her shut her eyes as she starts rocking back and forth.

"Oh fuck......keep going girl.....Look at me."

Zavier wanted to see the look in her eyes as she rode him as the effects of his conditioning started to take effect quicker than would normally be expected. As he spoke Zavier saw the boy tap her thigh and her eyes open and just before he could speak again he felt her move up and force herself down again. A loud moan of pleasure escaped Zavier's lips as his head tilts back as he enjoys the girl on top of him. Zavier tried to look down as best he could as the boy now pressed his hand against Zavier's thigh and then feeling his lips and tongue against his balls and cock as the girl lifted each time. The physical and psychological emotions being thrown at Zavier was creating a tornado of emotions inside his mind as the screams and horrific visuals mixed with the pleasure of the girl and boy riding him and kissing and licking him.

Zavier let out a moan as the girl quickly lifted herself of him, watching as the girl held the boy as Ace came in, noticing the look on his face and feeling unsatisfied, having been close to climax. Zavier sighed as he moved to stare Ace in the eyes, a twisted grin on his face. It was clear by the look on Zavier that the treatment was starting to have the desired effect. As Ace spoke Zavier let out a deep laugh at the mans frustration before speaking.

"You look like you could do with relaxing asshole, why don't you get the little one there to suck you off. If I did indeed do what your going on about then I imagine it's because I'm a lot smarter than you are."

His words were spoken with a sarcastic tone as he didn't have a clue what Ace was talking about but he did kind of enjoy the way Ace was losing it because of him. Zavier looked on as Ace had his outburst and then saw the knife in his hands as he spoke and kept his eyes on Ace the entire time, not flinching once or showing him any fear.

"My father? what the fuck are you talking about asshole? If you have any plans for that knife I would make it a kill strike, If I get it off you I'm going to skin you alive you little pussy."

Zavier had no idea were these words were coming from but they seemed to work for him, still looking Ace dead in the eyes as he advanced. The mention of his father had confused him but he didn't want to show any emotions towards Ace, knowing his chances were better if he kept calm. He already knew he wasn't going to get out of the restraints without the key so it wasn't worth fighting against them. There was an emptiness inside Zavier as he started to laugh as he thought of a last request, knowing it would most likely piss Ace off.

"If your going to Kill me then maybe I could get another go with your odd twins there, let them finish me off before you do."

----------

As Micah spoke Kent lowered his head, fearing he would ask him to ask Alicia for help. Kent took a deep breath and explained all that happened when Matthew got his hands on her. Even if Kent knew how to get hold of Alicia there was very little chance she would agree to help again after what happened the last time with her shoulder. Kent paused for a moment and took a few deep breaths before turning to Micah and holding his shoulders softly as he spoke.

"I have no idea were Alicia is but I will try some of her old contacts and see if they can get hold of her but......after what happened between her and Matthew I doubt she will come back. I promise I will do all I can though."

Kent had no experience comforting people and knew the only person that could calm Micah down was Matthew, Although it felt weird he did promise Matthew he would do anything to keep him safe.

"Uh....is there anything I can do to help you calm down....or.....uh....just to help you. Sorry, I'm not really much good at the comforting thing."

Meanwhile, Alicia was flooring Kent's car at 30 over the speed limit, a wide grin on her rouge lips as she raised dust down the deserted country road. Shaking her red hair out to the europop blaring obnoxiously out of the speakers, she threw the last bundle of hundreds over her shoulder with a laugh. She had a trunk full of precious art and baubles, but the best part of the heist was how easy it had been to transfer all of the bank account information. Now they were tucked away safely in her own personal coffers offshore, and Liam's and Zimmerman's domestic holdings were sucked bone dry. She giggled as she slowed to cruising speed and pulled off towards Safehouse Alpha.

----

Ace's eyes narrowed and his grin grew. Zavier had succeeded in pissing him off, and the scalpel in the surgeon's usually calm hands shook slightly.

"No, I'm not going to let you die quickly. I've waited too long to have you on my table to do that…" He stalked forward, raising a fist and connecting it as hard as he could to the side of Zavier's temple. Then he slowly lowered the scalpel in his hand to Zavier's neck… but only lightly traced it down to his collarbone, and over to his shoulder, before carving it down and inward. He laughed as red crimson poured from the break in skin and twisted the knife.

Ace lowered his head to whisper beside Zavier's ear, running the scalpel down the middle of his chest, "You like this? This is what your victims feel when they're strapped to their deathbeds. You can't move, can't fight back, and I'm going to cut you a thousand times until you can't bleed any more. Go ahead, start screaming…"

He stabbed him again, this time in his left side, and then looked lower, "Looks like you got a big problem there, my friend. Maybe we need to help you out with that pressure…" Raising the scalpel, the surgeon grinned wickedly, but just then the door was thrown open.

Without a word spoken, the sound of a gunshot echoed through the small operating room. Ace fell to the ground with a startled gasp, holding his thigh… which soon began to soak his white jacket through with blood. The two slaves screamed and huddled in the furthest corner they could find. And Zavier would feel the clinking of keys being inserted into his shackles as a shadow fell over him.

"I'm disappointed in you Ace. Not only do you act behind my back, with my property," Zimmerman glanced down at Zavier, unlocking the hitman's arms now, " but you also are an idiot. I suppose I'll have to find another surgeon."

Ignoring the groans and apologies of the injured man on the ground, Zimmerman pulled from his jacket a envelope, and pressed it to Zavier's chest.

"Your next assignment. She's stolen a lot of my money, and done so in your name. I want it back, and I want her dead. You will do this and then you will return for your next assignment." Zimmerman glanced at the other occupants of the room with a dead gaze, and then back to Zavier,

"When you are finished… The armory is down the hall to the left. Get outfitted and take what you need. I want her dead."

----

Micah shook his head, letting out a long sigh. It was good just to feel another's touch, even if Kent didn't know how to comfort him. He slowly lent in, just resting his head on Kent's shoulder. It was a lot closer than he would have gotten to the hitman in the previous days, but perhaps it was the fear and stress that let him overlook that he was within mauling distance of a killer. Instead, Micah shut his eyes and allowed himself to pretend it was his brother's hands.

Zavier laughed as he saw the scalpel shake in Ace's hands and knew he was getting to him. As Zavier felt the scalpel gliding over his skin he gritted his teeth, not wanting to show any signs of pain as he felt the scalpel deeper into him. Zavier clenched his fists and looked up to Ace but still refused to let out a sound, knowing it's what Ace wanted. As he was about to speak Zavier was cut off by Ace speaking of his own victims and suddenly Zavier started to piece things together. Although there were a lot of gaps he had figured he was a killer of some kind due to the position and previous conversations, now it seemed he had wronged this guy in more than one way but couldn't be sure of all the details.

"Problem?....yeah I got a problem.....I'm still hard and want another go with the freaky twins over there before you get tired of trying to hurt me you little bitch."

The feeling of the scalpel on the other side hadn't phased him due to the adrenaline fuelling him. As the door opened he looked up at Ace and grinned. "Times up dickhead" Smiling as he hears the shot and then see's Ace fall to the floor. Zavier lets out a laugh and tries to moves so he can see Ace. "Didn't expect that did you asshole." Speaking as he felt the shackles taken of and he stands up and stretches his arms out and up, the sight of his huge form and arms in this way making him smiles as he see's the twins reaction and the look of fear in there eyes.

Zavier listens as he feels the man press the envelope to his chest and looks down to Ace and smiles, a twisted look in his eyes. He turns to Zimmerman and nods. "I want some time with this dead man first and I want the twins unchained and clothed, ready to serve my needs when I come back." Zimmerman nods and leaves the room and Zavier raises his leg and brings his foot down hard on Ace's chest, cracking at least three ribs before he picks him up and slams him onto the table and straps him in.

"Now you will feel what all the others felt when they were on my table, and since I can't remember half of that shit, I am going to have to wing it. I wonder.....have you ever been raped?"

Zavier leaves Ace to take that in while he walks over to the twins and unchains them and strips them down. "You two work for me now since your former master is about to suffer a slow and agonising death." Grinning as he looks at them. "Also, when I get back from killing this bitch you are going to finish what you started when I was on the table." Zavier had been enjoying them until they were stopped. The twins nod, looking scared and Zavier calls out for a guard to take them to his new room and get them clothed. They are led out and Zavier turns and walks to the table and takes the scalpel Ace had been using and grips Ace's throat hard, enjoying the sounds of him trying to gasp for air.

"I'm going to cut you in ways that will make you beg me to kill you.......and then when you can't take any more I am going to rape you just before I slit your throat."

Zavier presses the scalpel into Ace's chest and slides it down splitting his nipple and enjoying the blood and the reactions he was getting. Zavier then cuts Ace's clothes, stripping him naked and laughing. "Looks like it's a little cold in here" Grinning as he looks to his crotch and then to Ace's face. "I'm going to show you what a real cock feels like.....maybe you would like to beg for your life now, before I cut out your tongue."

----------

Kent felt a little tense as he felt Micah lean against him but didn't let it show as he didn't want to make the boy feel worse or any more uneasy than he already was. Kent had guessed that Micah's and Matthew's relationship was a little more than he thought after seeing them together after the had been physical. Kent hadn't seen them do anything but he knows that look and he had seen it on Micah's face. Kent knew he had to look out for Micah and although he hadn't intended to get physical he knew he would have to at least try to make Micah feel safe and comforted.
With his free hand he sent a txt to a few people he was hoping still knew how to get hold of Alicia, hating the thought of doing it but knowing it was there best chance and knowing they would send Zavier after Alicia, Kent was worried about what he would do to her and also knowing that unless she had enough people and guns there wasn't much that would stop him.

"Message from Kent...Urgent I talk to Alicia....She's in great danger....please get her to contact me if you know were she is."

Kent sent the txt and turned to Micah and softly kissed his forehead, thinking it might help as he had seen parents try to relax there kids this way.

Zimmerman largely ignored the screaming surgeon's pleas as he swung the door shut. The idiot should have known that there was nothing about his property that he didn't watch, and as Zavier was a special investment in his collection, the unfortunate surgeon had been under extra surveillance.

"You can't leave me with him--! ZIMMERMAN" Ace yelled, before his screams were knocked out of him by a crushing stomp.

"ARGH Motherfucker!" The surgeon wheezed on the operating table when he finally could, struggling to breath and kick, muscles bulging as he fought against the restraints Zavier was tying him down with. He ground his teeth and glared with fury at the next question, but said nothing. As Zavier left the table, Ace started cursing again, pulling at his bonds and screaming to the hidden cameras he knew Zimmerman must be watching from.

As the twins are permitted to leave, Ace bellowed after them. The little forms huddled and and held hands over their ears as the dead man briskly details all of the torture he would inflict on them for their failure and betrayal. As empty a threat as it is, they waste no time scurrying from the butchering room and from the two men within.

He is snapped back to his predicament as he can't say anything more. A familiar large hand crushes down around his windpipe, and tears leak from his eyes as he writhes while choking, face a mask of pain while Zavier slowly draws the knife over him, through a sensitive nipple. Gasping for breath, he curses again as his clothes are torn off, his wounded lead shaking as he starts pulling at his ankles and rotating his knees as if it will somehow close his spread legs and cover his groin. The soft limp cock between his legs is shriveled in absolute terror. Any mans worst nightmare: to be strapped down to Zavier's table.

Ace's normally perfectly combed back hair curled disheveled and fell into eyes were red with rage and fear, "F-fuck you, you fucking bastard! I made you who you are- made you great! You would be nothing without me! NOTHING!"

He was breathing hard, his normally sharp eyes were crazy as they fixed on the knife in Zavier's hand, "All this for a boy-- My life's work destroyed. You ba-bastard, you goddamn fucking bastard you took my tests your first time here- I know your sick secrets-- I know he will never love you like that, motherfucker, and you should have been left to remember everything, so it could have been that much more fucking painful!" Ace spit, almost foaming at the mouth.

He clenched his jaw shut and ground his teeth into a sneer, fighting hard and yet uselessly against the clanking restraints in the dark room. The smells of blood, hatred, sex, and fear were potent, just like the anticipation in the surgeons eyes.

---

It felt good to lean on someone, to use them for comfort, but it wasn't what he needed. His anxiety about his brother was not something that could be soothed. For now, he pretend it was Matthew's arm around him, trying to drift off into his thoughts.

The kiss was unexpected. Relaxing more, Micah seemed to almost give in, but then his brows creased. No, this wasn't his brother. Pushing off the bed quickly, Micah stood, his breathing a little strained as he looked away from Kent. Clenching and releasing his fists he swayed on his feet and then decided to take off for the back yard,

"I… I need some fresh air. I'll be outside… please don't follow me." The words just left his mouth, and then he swung the door shut, taking a big breath as he walked, staring off at the lake. Where was Matthew now… and what were they doing to him?

--

Alicia felt one of her phones vibrate. She picked it up as she scooped up the hidden key from the small safe behind the flowerpot and beside an iron gate. Insetting it, she pulled the gate open and drove her car through, answering the call as she pulled up to the front of safe house Alpha.

"Madame?" Came a woman's voice on the other line,

"What is it?" Alicia sighed. This had better be important if her east coast connections were contacting her so soon after she had told them she was taking a break; effectively going dark.

"I have a message from a Monsieur Kent."

Alicia groaned, rolling her eyes as she beeped the car and entered the safe house through the backdoor, "Relay."

"You are in great danger, and it is urgent that you contact him immediately. He is requesting to speak with you."

Alicia ground her teeth, her anger flaring up along with the pain in her shoulder, but her mind remained as sharp as it ever did. She would consider his words valid, he had no reason to lie to her except as leverage to get Zavier back. However, they knew that she would do no such thing, not for a trillion euros, not for his sniveling hopeless little brother, and not even if she could save Z only to shoot him herself. Zavier had gotten himself into this mess, it was none of her business.

But "danger" didn't sound all too welcoming, "You can tell him he can fuck off," she drawled, slamming the door on the refrigerator of the safe house closed as she packed away some groceries. She tripped the power switch, the lights and hum of electronics in the place lighting up and coming alive. She paused, tapping her the toe of her pumps on the linoleum as she shook out her red hair and started shedding clothes as she headed for the shower.

"Also tell him that I'm "Safe" and my puppy Alpha is doing well. However, he's not welcoming to visitors." There was a short affirmation on the other end, and Alicia snapped the phone shut, tossing it onto a couch she passed. She wouldn't be staying here long anyway, as Zavier had told her this was where she could find lodging, and now she wasn't so sure that it was the most secure of places. Perhaps overseas… Paris sounded nice. For now, hot water was calling her name.

Zavier watched with a twisted grin on his face as Ace yelled and threatened, having no effect on Zavier as he put the scalpel down and grabbed Ace by the throat and leaned in to slide his tongue up Ace's cheek. Zavier cocked his head back and slammed his forehead into Ace's nose, breaking it and causing a gush of blood to pour out.

"Ok, shall we get serious now?" His hand landing on Ace's shoulder and slowly gliding over Ace's chest, stopping just short of his crotch. Zavier licks his lips and picks up a serrated edged knife and a hammer and places the knife over all four fingers on Ace's left hand before bringing the hammer down hard and cutting all four fingers off with one blow. Zavier laughed as he watched the reaction as Ace's blood started pouring out onto the table while he heated up a piece of metal with a blowtorch and then put the orange hot metal against the stubs on his hand, the smell of scorched flesh filling the room.

"I may not remember much of what you have been telling me but that smell jogged a few things, it's better than the smell of a freshly cooked steak."

Zavier sat down on the chair next to the table and just watched for a moment before a voice comes over the speaker on the wall. "You have a job to do Zavier, stop wasting time and get to it." Zavier gets up and looks at Ace and shakes his head, letting out a sigh. "Well it seems that I have a choice. I can cut on you some more or I can rape you and slit your throat. Now what one would have the most effect on you?" His hand grabbing Ace's cock and squeezing hard. "I think....given the look of this bitch I'm going after that I'm going to need all the energy I have for her and I want to make sure I have enough to keep her screaming for a long time." Zavier grabs The scalpel and places it at the base of his cock and plunges it in and then pulls it back, splitting his cock in half. Zavier closes his eyes and just listens for a while before moving to the top of the table and forcing Ace's mouth open and grabbing his tongue and cutting it out of his mouth.

"Anything you'd like to say before I kill you?" Laughing loudly. "Oh....maybe I should of asked that before I cut your tongue out." Laughing more as he places the scalpel at Ace's neck and with one swift move opens Ace's neck, blood flowing fast onto the table and floor. "Goodnight bitch" Zavier walks out of the room, the sounds of drips of blood hitting the floor putting a big smile on his face as he slams the door shut behind him. Zavier has a list of contact numbers in the file and starts sending txts to each of them.

"Alicia is compromised and anyone found helping her will be cut up and fed to there families before I kill them as well. Anyone who sends her location or information about how to get hold of her to this number will be set for life. Zavier."

----------

Kent sits back and lets Micah go, not wanting to scare him or try to force him to do anything as he knew it would only push him away and risk making him run. He watched Micah in the yard from the kitchen, trying to think of a way to help him. His attention is distracted by his phone and he slams his fist onto the counter as he reads the response from his reach out to Alicia. "Fucking stupid bitch." He thinks for a moment, trying to think of a way to message her with something he knows she wouldn't be able to ignore.

"Alica....Zavier is back in circulation and after anyone with information about the job at the mansion. Zimmerman is not going to let this go and you know how efficient and precise Zavier is. He will find you and he will make you death as long as painful as he can. Please come back to the safe house, it's the only way your going to be safe from him."

Kent puts his phone back in his pocket and starts making a drink, as he turns on the tap it splutters and covers his top in water. "Fuck...fuck.....fuck it" Clenching his fists and taking a few deep breaths as he tries to calm down. He takes his top off and throws it on the floor before opening the window and calling out. "Micah....please come in, we need to talk." Moving to the front room and sitting down, topless, his well toned upper body showing. He is nowhere near as well formed as Zavier but its obvious he works out and takes care of his body.

Alicia stepped from the shower with a pleased sigh, touselling her long freshly-washed auburn hair, and wrapping herself in a fluffy towel. She turned on the hairdryer, dragging a round curling brush through her wavy locks, the sound cutting out the sound of her phone as Kent tried to reach her, no doubt for the upteenth time. Padding through the house naked, she slipped up to the fridge, and then the liqour cabnet, smiling as she shook up some absolut and cranberry juice. She loved safehouse alpha-- it was always well stocked.

Manicured red nails prrssed down on the sound system. Humming along to the neuvou french music, Alicia completed her ritual of slathering on cocoa butter, and rubbing in into her creamy skin. She took care of herself. Always.

"Goddamn it Kent!" She yelled at the coutch as her phone went off yet again. What the hell was so pressing that he had to interupt her NOW? While she was relaxing, and healing, for the first time in months?! Growing, Alicia stalked to her phone, snapping it on.

Reading the text, she first rolled her eyes. Zavier was In Zimmermans custody. There was no way that madman was going to let his killing machine of a son out so soon unless... simeone had done something really bad to piss him off. Like draining the west-side coffers...

Alicia went white, staring at her phone. Was Zavier really coming after her? Wouldn't he seek out his brother first, try to get Micah to saftey? Or... did Zimmerman change up the game. She wondered what sort of blackmail could make a man like Zavier work for Zimmerman once more. Frankly, she was surprised Zavier was still alive after being captured. This was bad. This was really bad.

Running now, the woman stuffed her bag full of essentials, and threw on the first thing she saw, a silk hip hugging bodycon dress. Long legs carried her to the car, and soon she was speeding off, not caring about the grocieries or the half sipped drink she had left behind.

-----

Micha stood in the doorway, having paused fron coming in from outside. It had been cold in the yard, and his hands were shoved under his armpits. Blue eyes under brown touseld hair, bangs a little too long, look up at Kent, sweeping down over his body, before quickly away with a blush. Damn it damn it damn it. Was he really cheking out his brothers friend!? What the hell, he wasn't gay... he was just.... he just, liked Matthew. Right?

Matthew who wasnt here right now. Wasn't here to hold him, sock him upside head, or tell him everything would be alright.

"Uhhm... uh, yeah, whaddidya wanna talk about? " he mumbled, looking at the floor with an awkward frown, trying not to let his gaze stray towards Kent.

Zavier decided to start by looking for some of Alicia's old contacts, knowing none of them would stay silent once he started to torture them. Most would tell him anything just to stop him from starting the torture, his methods subject of legend. After taking a few of Alicia's contacts he spends plenty of time with them, taking them to an old abandoned warehouse and strapping them both to a table and stripping them both naked. The two men scream out and beg to be let go as Zavier starts getting out his tools. The look of fear in the men's eyes is what Zavier is waiting for as he starts asking them about Alicia, cutting them with each question. After a few hours and a lot of screaming, the men tell him everything. Zavier was surprised they lasted so long, having expected them to just tell him everything straight away.

Zavier cleans up after finding out she was hiding out in safe house alpha. Zavier gets his things cleaned and put back in his case and washes the blood of his hands and face. Zavier walks away from the tables, the mutilated bodies dripping blood onto the floor. After pouring a bit of petrol around he sets it ablaze and heads to safe house alpha. After kicking the door almost to splinters Zavier looks around the house and realises he is to late. He see's the glass on the side and can tell he was just to late, yelling out in frustration and destroying the safe house so anyone how comes here will know it's no longer safe.

Zavier moves to a different area and looks to his phone and see's an address Zimmerman has sent him. "Only person Alicia cares about apart from herself. This is a picture of her step sister, Jenn. She knows how to get hold of Alicia and I expect results soon." Zavier travels to the address in the txt and waits outside the apartment, watching for Jenn. After a couple hours she comes home and Zavier follows her up to her place and grabs her at the door, forcing her into her apartment and gagging her and duct taping her to a chair. "I want Alicia, she has stolen a lot of money from the wrong person and now she is going to suffer for it." Zavier grins as he looks her up and down and decides that Jenn needs to be loosened up a little so when she talks to Alicia it will be clear Zavier is going to kill her if Alicia doesn't give herself up.

Zavier spends a few hours with Jenn, now roughed up and bleeding. Her left eye swollen shut and her bottom lip split as she lays on the floor, in tears and begging Zavier to stop. "Call your step sister and tell her what is happening to you, If you get her to come over then I won't rape and sodomise you." A wide grin on his face as he looks her up and down, placing a mobile in her hands.

----------

Kent sits up a little and turns to Micah and tries to think about what he could say to the boy.

"Ok Micah, I've got in touch with Alicia and I hope to have an answer soon, hopefully she can help us with Matthew."

Kent can see the way Micah is being and isn't really sure how to handle things with him. It's strange for Kent to see Micah in this way, seeing the vulnerability and worry in his eyes. Kent sits Micah down beside him and puts his arm around the boy and looks at him with a slight smile.

"Look Micah, I know it's hard right now and your confused and things are looking bad but I promise I will do anything I can to get things sorted. I promised your brother I would do whatever it takes to keep you safe and make sure you have what you need. If thee's anything I can do for you or something I can do that Matthew would, I will do it." Just wanting to help the poor boy.

Jenn shivered. The little mousy brunette swallowed her sobs hard and tugged on the armrests of the chair she was taped tightly to. Fiery green eyes just like her sister’s burned as she found she couldn’t move. Her elevated breathing was the only sound in the apartment other than that of the man at her sink, who was washing some of her blood off her hands. She had bashed her nose against a doorframe as she struggled with her assailant, although her fighting hadn’t helped. He was as big as a tank and just as unstoppable.

Whimpering, the girl’s eyes widened and then she was blinded by a flash in the dark room. There was a click, and the picture of her bleeding, drooling face was sent to god knows who. She wheezed out a sob from behind the gag forcing her jaw open. What did he want with her?!

-—-

A couple of hours later, as the gag is ripped from her ragged mouth, the girl begs for her life, not expecting mercy from the hands of this demon, only the hope that he will pause long enough for her to rest before he kills her, but he doesn’t. He prolongs every methodical bruise, welt and cut. It’s too much for the woman, and she screams out in fear as he kneels beside her. This time he speaks.

"Call your step sister and tell her what is happening to you, If you get her to come over then I won't rape and sodomise you.”

Gulping, the girl grabs the mobile, quickly fumbling in the digits only she knows.

The line immediately connects, and the light voice of Alicia floats through the speaker, “Jenn Hon? I’m really busy at the moment, work is stressful. Can I call you ba-“

“Alicia!” Jenn moans, unable to control her broken sobs in her fear of the big man looming over her shoulder, “Please come, please! There’s a man here, he- he wants you, and he hurt me-“ she starts sobbing.

“Jenn? Jenn! Where are you? Who is he? I’m coming, you tell that bastard not to touch you, or I’ll kill him. You hear me motherfucker?! I’m fucking coming for you!” Alicia’s voice screamed in rage from the phone’s speaker, the sound of squealing tires on the other end of the line.

“At- at home,” Jenn sniffled, scooting a little away from the body heat of Zavier, “please hurry.”

-—-

Micha stiffened as Kent put his arm around him, but then allowed himself to relax into the embrace. It was warm and welcoming, and it was a touch he needed to soothe his frayed nerves. Never did he think he would be getting comfort from a hit man.

Looking back up at him, Micha nodded silently. He was grateful Kent was there to watch over him, but “I can’t help but worry that my brother is too far gone now Kent. He’s going after Alicia, and he’ll come for us. It’s a hard choice, but… It might be our lives or his.” With tears in his eyes but a hard set look on his face, Micha fiddled with his hands.

“If he kills Alicia it’ll just be me and you. She doesn't know what they did to him. How they can change him. We don’t know if he’s gotten to her yet, but we can’t stay here. She’ll give away our location, she can’t be trusted- hell, I still blame her for getting Matthew captured in the first place.” He fisted his hands.

“Matthew wouldn’t act like this. This is purely Zavier, and Zavier is something our father created. He isn’t human. We can’t treat him like he is. It’s too dangerous. I've seen what he can do.”

Looking back at Kent, Micha frowned, “there’s only one way we have any hope of getting Matthew back, and it’s with my father."

-----

Two hours after the fateful call, a black shadow passed in the alley of the apartment complex, heading for the fire lift. Silently it climbed, scaled the wall, and slipped into an open window. With no time to change while speeding back to town, Alicia was still in the body-hugging short silver dress she had thrown on in her haste to escape the safe house. It wasn't her usual catsuit, and she didn't have her gear. Now that it had come to this, her beaten retreat was foiled. Her long red hair had been tied back into a strict bun, held in place by two sharp pins, poisoned on the ends. From her belt she drew her weapon- a handgun with a silencer, moving barefoot through the apartment so as to be as silent as possible.

Her mind whirled as she slipped through the dark room, carefully creeping through the shadows towards the sound of muffled crying. Her step sister. Damn him, she knew this was Zavier's work. Every fiber in her body screamed for her to run- this was more than a suicide mission, but she bit back on her fear, tried to slow the beating of her heart. Her damaged arm still ached, but her gun was held steady. It was irrelevant now how he found out Jenn was her family. He would pay with his life for making her step sister cry.

Back
Top Bottom