Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

In Too Deep (Nico x KaGoroth)

The deep shout caught him off guard, and he jumped, freezing as surprise skittered up his spine. His hand on the doorknob was wrenched away by the strong grasp on his arm, and then a solid push against the center of his chest had him falling backwards onto the bed. "Ok, ok!" Micah cringed, throwing his hands and a knee up in his defense, all the while painfully aware that they weren't much protection. They slowly relaxed to his sides as Zavier turned away. He realized he was breathing heavy, and forced himself to breathe through his nose as he rolled over onto his hands and knees.

Micah hesitated, and then reached out and grabbed the bag, sliding off the bed. He grimaced and didn't look up at Zavier or ask for help as he stood, stubbornly ignoring his body's resistance and unsteadily making his way towards the bathroom. With the bathroom door shut, Micah let out a shuttered breath. He turned the shower on, watching it fill the room with steam.

"What the fuck did I get myself into?"

Clean and dressed, Micah gingerly looked himself over in the mirror. What he could see of his chest and stomach was covered in bruises, and the left side of his face was slightly yellow. At least the swelling had gone. His face looked a little better, but still drawn, thinner, his high cheekbones and blue eyes prominent and staring back at him under set brows. His wrists had scabbed over, but his… Micah's cheeks reddened as he remembered and he scowled. It still hurt to sit, even on the softness of the bed. He pulled the navy blue long sleeved shirt over his head. It covered up most of his skin, which was good. Fucking hitman and his fucking efficiency. Micah grumbled and grimaced again as his stomach growled. He wasn't in a great mood.

His fingers sought purchase along the wall as he made his way back to the bed. He reclined on his side on the mattress, one long arm tucked in under him and propping up his shoulder. Micah scowled and flicked some of the wet hair out of his eyes, looking up towards Zavier, "I'm hungry."

Zavier heard Micah in the shower while he got everything together, he almost felt bad for snapping like that but the last thing he needed was Micah having some mental flash back and getting them unwanted attention. He pulled out some cream and placed it on the bed. "I know your hungry but i have something for you first." He gently put Micah on his knees knowing he wouldn't resist and removed the shirt. "don't panic, i'm not going to hurt you....but this might hurt a little" Zavier was not the most reassuring person. "This stuff will quicken the healing process and help with the aches, trust me I've used I a lot.....it does hurt but it will pass and after about twenty minutes dinner will be ready and you should start to feel better."

Zavier gently sat Micah on the side of the bed and lifted his hands up in the air. Applying a fair amount of the cream to both hand he placed one hand on each waist, in circular motions he starts to move his hands almost gently over Micah's belly and up to his chest. Zavier could tell Micah was uncomfortable but it had to be done. Once his sides and front were done he knelt behind Micah and slowly applied the cream in the same way from the bottom of his back up to his neck, making sure to get his whole torso. He stood in front of Micah and in a failed attempt at reassurance spoke "you should be in pain now if it's working" His words sound like he's trying to sound genuine but his rough voice seems to make even a gesture of comfort sound emotionless.

Zavier grabbed the bag of food and pulled out some beans, bread and a few bags of doughnuts. Using the small cooker in the apartment cooked up some beans and put a few slices of bread around the plate. He helped Micah to the table and gave him a fork, obviously he was not much of a diner himself but he had made an effort. He put the bags of doughnuts in the middle of the table and sat opposite Micah and started eating. "after we eat I will go over the plans for tomorrow and answer any questions that may of popped into your head."

Micah looked down at the tube tossed onto the bed, and then tensed as his brother's hands began to move him. Zavier's grip was firm, but gentle, so Micah didn't resist as he was pulled into a kneeling position, though he did grumble about food. As his shirt was pulled up and off, Micah couldn't help but shrink slightly away from Zavier's touch. He realized what he was doing and set his jaw and took a deep breath in, looking over Zavier's shoulder and fixing his eyes on the wall. He listened to his brother's coarse explanation and nodded. It didn't comfort him, Zavier was horrible at that, but it was supposed to help, so couldn't be too bad.

His breathing came out even and controlled, only hitching slightly when Zavier's warm, calloused hands massaged over the sensitive parts of him, his nipples, lower back, neck. Micah kept his eyes locked on the far wall, a expression of hard concentration on his face. He knew those hands could crush him. He stayed still, hands gripping his knees so as not to pull away. His skin started to tingle...

Fuck it burned. It burned! What the hell had he just rubbed him down with?! Chili sauce? Acid? "Arggg-" Micah moaned, biting down on the pillow he had grabbed. Fuck fuck fuck it just kept getting worse. He didn't feel so hungry anymore.

Only five minutes had passed, and the pain hadn't let up. Micah twitched, his face red, his hands strangling the pillow. If it was 'painful' for Zavier, it was pure torture for him. His breath came shallowly, sweat breaking out on his forehead. What the fuck was this?! He'd rather deal with the stiff aches and muscle spasms than burn to death! It felt like his skin was melting off.

"Matt, I can't. Shit," He gritted out with a snarl, turning his face into the pillow. Hating his situation, hating his brother, even hating the soft pillow through the haze of pain. It didn't seem to end.

Finally, a good 15 minutes later after what had felt like an eternity, Micah had stopped gripping the pillow so tightly and relaxed out of his fetal position. He only grunted in response as Zavier helped him to the table, digging into the warm meal. It felt like it tasted better than anything he'd eaten in his life. Only when the doughnuts were set on the table did Micah's eyes light up, his gloominess fading. Soon his mouth and fingers were covered with white powdered sugar, and he looked over at his brother, a little more amiable, "I don't want any more of that cream. Ever."

The sounds of Micah's pain would of once been a turn on to Zavier as he would of been putting the cream on as part of his torture routine. It was a strange feeling to cause someone pain to help them. Zavier had just got on with things as Micah suffered knwoing he would get over it. Zavier Watched as Micah consumed the meal and the doughnuts. Almost smiling as he saw him covered in the powdered sugar wanting to lean in and clean his face but knowing Micah has probably had enough of his help for one day. As Micah commented about the cream Zavier looked up and with another failed attempt at reassurance "you won't need another treatment, that's why it hurts so much. It's an extreme dose, four times as powerful as the usual hospital strength, a little something i mixed up to heal targets quicker so i can.....sorry, you don't want to hear all that."

Zavier sighed and stood up, walking to the window and opening one of the slats in the blind and checking for anything out of the ordinary. Satisfied he returned inside and took a beer from the fridge, cracking it open and taking almost half it what looked like one swig. He placed a beer in front of Micah "it's plenty cold" cracking it open for him. "I need a shower, there's another bag of doughnuts in the bag on the fridge, tuck in." Zavier went into the bathroom, undressed and got in the shower. Just about fitting in the motels tiny shower place.

Zavier emerged from the bathroom after about twenty minutes with just a towel wrapped round him, looking at Micah then down at himself. "oh...yeah, not used to dressing before I leave the shower. Going through the bag he picked out the shirt he got himself. "stupid bitch bagged the wrong size, this is a size to small.....fuck it." Zavier put the shirt on, it almost looked like a second skin, showing the muscular frame of his body. "remind me to get a new shirt on our way tomorrow" He almost smiled, each time he tries seeming to get more and more like he meant it.

"ok, now listen carefully. We are heading out first thing in the morning no later than 4am and head for my safe house, as i said it's off the grid so they won't be looking there. We will have to ditch the car a couple miles out and walk through the back alley's the rest of the way so you'll need to rest before we set out. Once we are there you can rest, there will be better food and i can get you some more clothes and things you need, you'll need to make a list of what you need. Once we are set up i will come up with a plan to get the last two muther FUCKERS! that set me up and sent me to kill my own brother. After that if we are still alive and i think it can be done i'm going to gut that prick Liam and feed him to his own fucking dogs."

Zavier was getting that look again when he lost it at his apartment, he takes a few deep breaths and calms himself down. "you should rest, i'm going to sit and think." Zavier sits back in his chair an starts to think. "oh, unless you have any questions?"

"What?! So that- that- melting my flesh off could have been avoided?!" Micah exclaimed, angrily spewing pieces of doughnut over the table. He grumbled as he stuffed another in his face. He supposed it was necessary, he needed to be able to move on his own if they were going to have a better chance at survival. At least he got doughnuts.

He watched Zavier check outside, ducking his head after his outburst. He needed to keep quiet. Micah took the beer from his brother, glancing up. It was a nice surprise. "Thanks," he mumbled, looking down at the doughnuts in front of him and shifted in his seat. It was… well, weird. It felt weird to be taken care of by the same man who had almost killed him two nights ago.

Twenty minutes later, Micah was lying on the bed with his back against the headboard, stuffed on doughnuts and smiling slightly as he chewed on the last one in the box on his lap. He was warmed by the beer; it was a familiar and pleasant feeling. He hadn't felt so relaxed in a while. Which was fucking strange if he actually thought about it, seeing as he was rooming with a notorious killer.

Micah almost choked on his doughnut as Zavier came walking out of the shower in nothing but a towel. He knew his cheeks were flushed, even as he had dropped his eyes from his brother's body. That towel barely covered anything. Micah was suddenly fascinated by the comforter in front of him as he waited for his brother to get dressed. That strong reaction had surprised him. Matthew was his brother. It had to be the beer and the stress. Micah thought he was in the safe when he heard the comment about the shirt, but he was wrong. Zavier could have been wearing nothing. He could see the cut of his body under the cotton, and despite his efforts to tell himself he wasn't effected, his cock stirred.

The stress, he told himself, nodding along with Zavier's words as his eyes kept falling to his chest, running over the definition of his arms and glancing lower to where it hugged his waist, before his pants covered the rest. It was only until the loud curse was spat out of his brother's mouth that Micah's eyes snapped up to his face, paying complete attention. The last comment made him freeze. Zavier was going to… Take down The drug and crime syndicate boss? Micah watched Zavier walk calmly to take a seat in a chair, his mouth hanging open.

"Uh…" Micah gaped stupidly at the inquiry, mind working to think up a question, before he shook his head clear of the obvious shock, "I guess, uh... you wouldn't consider giving me a weapon?" He asked, inwardly scowling at how meek he sounded under Zavier's eye. "Y-you know, just to protect myself against…" Micah stopped himself, knowing the direction of his own thoughts: 'against people like you.' "Just in case?"

Pausing, Micah nervously tapped his fingers on his thigh, before his mouth opened again, unable to hold back the question, "H- Why try to take down Liam? That's insane."

Zavier could understand his annoyance at the cream but thought nothing of it, he's in better condition now. Happy with the fact that Micah's paying attention he can't help but get a little annoyed at his comment about taking down Liam. Although it was likely a suicide mission Zavier knew that he could get Liam even if it meant dying doing it. Zavier had had intended to keep it a surprise but he had got Micah a weapon, against his better judgement but he knew it may be needed. Zavier got up and went into the room in the alcove and came back with a knife in a sheath. He handed it to Micah, "I was going to wait till we got to our apartment but I think you can have it now." The bowie knife handle was solid oak with a 8 inch blade, sharpened to pierce flesh easier. "It's a beautiful weapon" He points on his body to were the heart is. "get them right here that little guy will go straight through the heart." He giggles a little as if he's remembering something but stops himself.

"as for liam, I have the advantage. I know the layout and his men, since i trained most of them, and I know his main weakness..... "Zavier grins. "His wife. She is the only person or thing he actually cares about and i know everything there is to know about her. Trust me, if i told him to kill himself or I kill her he would." He laughs a little, the look in his eye familiar as he started thinking about his revenge. "the layout of the building is simple but very heavily monitored, there is a way of disabling it though. It's a lot of hassle though, maybe kidnapping the wife and sending him her ear would work just as well to draw him out for a little gasoline attack." Shrugging his shoulder as he talks, lost in his mind for a moment. Snapping out of it he looks at Micah...."you look uncomfortable" He can understand why but he is lost in a plan now and he's getting ansy to get things into motion. "mind you I need to take care of the twins first, will be hard since I trained them in everything that I know and they have most likely picked up a few things since the went private.

"Sorry, I'm rambling, I just get excited when things come together, let's just concentrate on getting to our apartment and we can go from there." It get's to 4am and Zavier hasn't slept. He wakes up Micah. "get up brother, we gotta head out" there was only one bag left and Zavier picked it up, looking at his brother "shit" He picks up Micah and puts him in the car and drives to his apartment. They head inside "ok look around for a bit and......stuff" Zavier was looking through a filing cabinet while Micah looked around.

"No, go.. go away," Micah murmured, swinging a hand out of the sheets to bat his brother's hands away. It was too early. They suddenly tightened on him and he felt himself lifted into the air. Micah came to in the car.

Micah didn't speak as they made their way to the apartment, still groggy. He clutched the knife under his arm, but it probably wouldn't be too much protection with the state he was in. Inside, Micah gave a sigh of relief.

"Stuff?" He looked back at his brother, then shrugged and shook his head. He knew what he wanted. Micah went straight over to the heater and turned it on full blast, and then he padding slowly through another door and curled up under the sheets in the bedroom. Shivering, he thought over his predicament in the dark room. Zavier's plan… it was succinct, deadly, take-no-prisioners. Micah shivered again, but not from the cold. What room was there for him in that plan? Was he really just going to stand by and watch his brother torture and maim a innocent woman to get at her husband?

"I can't," he whispered to himself, looking down at the sheathed knife he held cradled in his arms. It seemed like a terrifyingly similar situation to his own only a day ago. What if that had been Liam's plan too? Using Micah, the grief of the blood of a dead brother on his hands, to throw Matthew off balance and leave him open for a killing blow. Using Micah to weaken him? Micah didn't know if he could let that play out again, but instead of him, it would be a nameless woman, the wife of a crime lord.

There was something nagging at him he thought he should remember. What was it? Zavier had been concerned… Oh right. The Twins. Who were the twins?

Zavier was still looking for something in front of the filling cabinet "where the fuck is it......come on you bitch......I know your around here somewhere..." After more cursing and paper rustling he found what he was looking for "got you". Pulling out a file with the name 'Jenny Holtz' and placing it on the table. Zavier went to the cupboard and looked around, "come on, i always keep a full bottle somewhere.....aha and there you are" He pulled out an expensive looking bottle of scotch and poured a glass, taking the glass and the bottle to the table and started looking through the file. There were a lot of option's open to get hold of Liam's wife and it would be easy enough to get hold of her. Zavier had everything on Jenny, her hobbies, week schedule, gym's, shops she always used, saloons, the works. The hard part was going to be getting Liam to agree to meeting alone, he loved his wife but he wasn't stupid. Zavier looked over the file some more.

"ok, wednesday is looking good. Out of the house at 8:30am and of to the gym. 10:00am Brunch with that fucking stupid bitch Sara, could grab her to just as a bonus" Zavier starts laughing to himself as he takes a sip from his glass. "11:30 and it's to the Saloon to get the hair and nails done, at least her fingers will look nice when he gets them in the mail" Laughing out a little again. "2:00 and she's......she's...." Zavier looks confused "where is the rest of the file?"

A sudden chill comes over Zavier as he tries to think if he might of taken it and forgotten or if someone really did find this place. Thinking if they did then why only take part of a file. He rushed to the cabinet and looked for the file on Liam but it wasn't there, the files on the twins and other hitmen were gone to. Zavier slammed his fist into the cabinet, "FUCK...FUCK FUCK FUCK" Each word was accompanied with another slam of Zavier's fist on steel. Zavier goes into the front room and move a large cabinet away from the wall revealing a hole with a range of equipment that looked like trapping equipment. He grabbed some wire, a coat hanger, light bulbs, pulleys and a large machete and places them on the table.

"MICAH" Zavier shouts for him to come out as he wraps the light bulbs in a towel and breaks the glass. He starts cutting of lengths of wire and cuts the coat hanger in half, bending each half into circles and attaching the wire to each circle of metal.

He had drifted off again. He couldn't help it. 5 am was an ungodly hour. It was too early for any sane person to be up, but soon Micah was startled out of bed again by a loud crashing noise again and again followed by his brother's bellowing roar. Disoriented, he struggled out of the sheets, only aware that Zavier was going apeshit again. Something was wrong.

Walking stiffly through the dark and to the door he jumped again as his name was called, a chagrined expression over his face as he realized his first thought was that he had done something to piss Zavier off. It was like when they were younger, and Micah had gotten paint all over his brother's work, except now Matthew was bigger and scarier. He hurried towards where the crunching sound came.

"What?! What happened?" Micah stumbled into the room, blinking in the light and holding the sheathed knife in both hands. He looked from Zavier's deep frown down to the table, "what are you doing?"

Zavier walked over to Micah and held Micah's arm with one hand and placed the other on his shoulder and helped him to the table and sat him down. Zavier sat down in front of Micah and calmed his breathing, taking a few deep breaths. He looked up into Micah's eyes, "there are files missing from my cabinet, not files I would remove from this house or throw away." He sighs "Someone has been in and taken them which means this location may not be as safe as I thought. The only good news is that they obviously don't think I will come back here or they would of rigged the apartment to blow when I opened the door. My files on Liam, The guys who attacked us and more disturbingly....." Zavier lets out a big sigh. "My file on the twins has been taken. If they took files on how they were sending after us then we are in a great amount of danger." Zavier pauses, "Well I guess I should tell you about the twins."

"They are Liam's personal body guards and they are by far the most fucked up pair of psychopaths I have come across. They came to us looking for work and were sent after some poor bastard on the first floor of an apartment building. The guy started screaming and a few of the other people living there instead of calling the police just came out to help him. They saw them as witnesses and killed everybody 18 people including a six year old kid that only cam out because he was trying to find him mum. I trained them to show control and not have to eliminate witnesses as well as a few methods of interrogation. Liam made them his personal body guards and they have been by his side since, leaving only to take care of people that Liam really wants to suffer. These two make me look like a....I don't know, one of those cartoon things on TV." It's obvious there are not many things in my life that isn't evil or violent in some way, not even able to come up with one example. "You have seen the kind of person I am, If these twins are after us then your going to see something in me that's much worse."

Zavier was looking a little worried, the twins were people not even he would mess with and now it looked like he would have no choice. The things they would do to Micah made him shudder.

Micah was suddenly completely awake and alert. Someone, or some people, had been here. He suddenly felt extremely uneasy, glancing towards the front door.

"Wait…" Micah whispered, looking at his brother in disbelief, "that's who is coming after us? Oh f…" His hands tightened around the knife he held on his lap, and he raised a hand to his forehead, unable to make a coherent sentence, "we are so… I- … fuck."

He could honestly not imagine what it would take to make his brother's methods look… comical. The fear and torture Zavier put him through was enough to have Micah breaking out in a sweat and breathing heavy at the thought of it, how could it be worse or more terrifying than that?

"We gotta get out of here, we need to leave now!" Micah pressed, looking back up at his brother through his fingers, his 'flight' response rising. He had to keep a cool head, he couldn't panic. The worry on his brother's face did not make it any easier to do that. He realized he had no idea where they should go, or even, "What… what do we do?"

Zavier sat and thought while Micah went on, doing his worrying in his head and not out loud. After a while Zavier looks up and to Micah with a plan in mind. "we are going to stay here, it's the safest place we have. The fact that they were not waiting for us is a good sign and this place has the fire exit in the room and i know the back alley's like the back of my hand. That's our advantage, and it's the best thing we have at the moment. I'm going to rig up this" Picking up the machete "to the door so if it's opened a certain distance, whoever comes in is going to get a splitting headache" He laughs and looks to Micah "oh, sorry. Maybe not a time for jokes, was kinda funny though." Giggling to himself a little more. He clears his throat "the broken glass from the light bulbs will go under the door mat so it will make a noise if stepped on. As long as they don't think to check." He grins "Oh yeah, you haven't met my friend. Wait here."

Zavier walks off and goes into the spare room, some rustling is heard and a few clicks. After a couple minutes Zavier comes out with a shotgun and sits down. He has a genuine smile on his face like a parent holding there first born child "This is a Franchi SPAS-12 Combat Shotgun, got it of some asshole selling drug to kids, he wasn't going to miss it." Zavier sits with it in his lap. It seems that talking about traps, murder and guns has seemed to almost cheer him up. If anyone come's in first he gets the machete and if the second is stupid enough to come in I'll shove this in his mouth and blow his lungs out his ass.

"There are some beers and steaks in the fridge, bring me a beer have one yourself and relax. If you know how to cook steak that would be great, well done if possible. Zavier starts setting things up, placing the glass carefully on the floor and carefully placing the mat on top. He steps back inside setting up the wire and machete with a pulley system attached to the door. "Micha" Zavier pulls the door open as he ducks away the machete swings down looking like it could take someone's head off. Zavier grins as he resets it and turns to Micah "if you get up to use the toilet tonight, I suggest you don't get it wrong. "I need a shower, i'll be back in 20 mins" Zavier heads of to the bathroom, the sound of the shower heard from the kitchen.

Micah's stare and the quirk of his open mouth could only be described as horrified as he listened to his brother describe the trap he was fashioning. Micah's eyes settled on the machete, and he swallowed thickly. The joke had made him cringe as his brother smiled and laughed. Zavier was definitely not comical. He wasn't even close. He was damned terrifying.

Micah had been about to argue against staying in the apartment when Zavier got up. As the shotgun was revealed, Micah's eyes widened again. The Italian gun was beautiful. Sleek, double barreled, dual-mode shotgun that looked way too badass hefted up in his brother's hands. For a second Micah considered Zavier's words about staying where they were, if they had that thing. Then he remembered who was coming after them.

It was all too much to take in so early. He could only nod slowly, dumbfounded as his brother casually went about his business and asked him to make food. "Uh, yeah... Yeah, sure." Micah stood up, running over in his head everything he'd learned in the past fifteen minutes and walked slowly into the kitchen. Steak and beer? For breakfast?

Looking over his shoulder to watch Zavier, he went white as the contraption was tested out. He had picked up a cup to grab a drink of water, but slowly set it down on the counter. Beer might be a bad idea. Taking a piss wasn't worth his life. This was crazy. This was absolutely nuts. They were sitting ducks in a trap-laden house. Zavier might have thought it was just another day on the job, but Micah was having a hard time taking all this in standing up… at least his body and muscles felt better after that vile cream.

The more Micah thought about it, the more he knew it was a bad idea to stay here. The hitmen tailing them may have swept the apartment once already, but they knew about it. They could always come back! It was almost as if his brother was inviting trouble. "F-goddamn-pshychopath-" Micah hissed, slapping the meat onto the pan, and shaking seasoning out over it, " 'have a beer and relax.' Hah! Relax! He's crazy, he's fucking crazy!" He cranked up the heat of the stove, continuing to grumble to himself as he tried to get the meat done right.

When the food was ready, he put it out on the table with cutlery, making sure he steered clear of the main door. Or any door for that matter. He glanced down at the file laying there.

"Jenny Holtz." He opened it. Why would they take everything else and leave only her information? Micah thumbed through the pages, skimming what seemed to be Zavier's notes on the wife, her schedule, until it cut off abruptly… That couldn't have been all of it. Where were the rest of the pages? Micah felt something crawl up his spine. Unless they had left this on purpose. A message?

"Matt…" Micah called towards the bathroom, staring down at the papers with foreboding, "I really don't think it's a good idea to go after Mrs. Holtz," he paused, setting the file down where it had been and sat, "and breakfast's ready." Micah glanced down at his plate, and then at the beer and shrugged. It was protein and carbs, and the alcohol would help with his nerves.

Alan heard Micah's words as he was stepping out of the shower, smelling the steak as he started to dry himself off. He walked out of the bathroom in a pair of black trousers and a loose fitting white T-Shirt. He walked up to the table and saw the beer an steak sitting there, impressed with how good the steak looked. He sat down and cut a big piece of steak, placing it in his mouth. He smiled as he started to chew "Oh wow this is really good, nice one Micah....thanks." He took another bite and started going over Jenny's file again. "So what's this about you thinking it's a bad........" Zavier paused as he saw the missing piece of the file, now realising why they didn't take her file with them. He grinned "Another trap, they must think I'm fucking stupid if they think I'll get caught out like that again." He took a swig of his beer that almost emptied the can and continued to eat his steak. After a while he finished his meal and pushed the plate to the side, looking at Micah "that was fucking delicious, well done on that."

Zavier looked at the missing part of her schedule and realised what was missing. "Private tennis lessons at there court at the back of his mansion. It's completely closed in by large trees and only two ways in or out that are always guarded. It makes no sense, Liam knows I wouldn't risk taking her there. The only thing I can think of is that he wants to try to position me in some way." He thinks for a moment, trying to figure out what Liam is trying to do. "If I was him and I was trying to get me into a situation to take someone out.......He's trying to split us up again. He knows I'll try and check it out and have people looking from the roof to spot me. He knows I won't take you with me as it's to dangerous. He's playing on my curiosity the sneaky bastard, and it's working but there's no way I am going to risk going there." After finishing the rest of his beer he looked up at Micah. "Don't worry, he's not going to get me that easy. The safest thing is to stay here and wait until we can get out safely."

Zavier sat at the table for the rest of the evening, staring at the file. He couldn't help but think there was another reason the file was left there with only that piece missing. Was he wrong about why they left it or was it more complicated than he thought. He started to get frustrated as he continued to think about it over an over again, the same few questions running circles around his mind. He closed the file and placed it on the side for now. "Micah" Waiting for a response before offering him a seat in front of him. "Ok, I don't have all the facts yet so I'm not even thinking about making a move yet. We will be safe here for the time being so you don't need to worry, I'm a light sleeper and broken glass will have me up and ready to make anyone breaking in wish they were dead. I'll be on the couch so you can get some rest and not have to share a bed that size with someone holding a loaded shotgun. So if you need to get up in the night just stand at the door of the bedroom and give me a shout and I'll get the lights for you." Zavier was getting used to the idea of having someone around and almost getting used to having a brother. Zavier moved to the sofa and got settled down on the sofa, shotgun by his side and a blanket over him.

Micah remained silent as he ate and listened to Zavier contemplate Liam's motives… If it was even Liam's scheme at all. He had a sinking feeling about going after Liam's wife. Not only because it was morally wrong to hurt her to get what Zavier wanted, not that the hitman would listen to that reasoning, but also that it just… didn't feel right. There was something off about the whole situation. Micah could see Zavier was brooding on the subject as well. He left his brother to his thoughts, leaving to clean up and entertain himself.

He was well into his third movie, having channel surfed until he found a good program, when he heard Zavier beckon him from the next room. Micah switched off the T.V, shuffling his way over to Zavier and sat in the chair offered to him. As he spoke, Micah couldn't help but notice that the plan he hashed out was non-negotiable. He nodded sullenly at Zavier, his eyes glancing towards the front door. He didn't feel right about staying the night.

"Ok, thanks," he mumbled, hesitating before he walked into the bedroom. Micah looked back, his eyes falling on the gun Zavier held, and then to the trap on the door. It was safe, Zavier knew what he was doing. It was safe.

No, it really wasn't. Micah lay back in the sheets, staring at the ceiling and trying to relax. This whole situation was like a loaded gun, ready to go off at any minute. Maybe he was paranoid, but with how his life had taken a complete three sixty from his previous, rather pitiful life he felt his paranoia was justified. Micah shut his eyes, breathing out slowly. He was surrounded by wolves, and the only thing holding the other's back was the lone one at his side. For now. What ground were they even on? It wasn't a terribly comforting realization. He couldn't just leave Zavier, but at the same time he couldn't condone what he knew Zavier would try to do. It just wasn't right… Micah fell asleep with the photograph of Jenny smiling at him in his mind.

Zavier looked to the door as he lay there and thought about everything that had happened since he was given Micah's contract, trying to process everything that had happened and what he was going to have to do. He took a deep breath and shut his eyes and fell asleep. Zavier only sleep for a few hours before getting up and sitting on the edge of the sofa. Zavier gets up and walks to his room to check on Micah, watching over him for a while. There was something about him that feel something he hadn't felt before, he cared about him. He turned and closed the door behind him and walks to the kitchen, pouring a glass of water then sitting on the armchair.

Zavier knew it was time to start putting his plan into action, he had to get hold of Jenny. He knew Micah wouldn't understand using an innocent person to get to the man he wanted and with the twins looking for them it was going to very dangerous. Zavier knew Liam was expecting him to come for him and with Jenny under protection he was going to need to think of a way to get her without getting taken out. He went through the files he had left and what he remembered about the layout of Liam's mansion and his routine.

Zavier sat for a while before hearing Micah getting up, he sat Micah down on the sofa and started to go over his plan.
"Ok Micah I know it's early and you have just got up but I need to explain what I'm about to do." Zavier took a deep breath and continued. "There's something I left out of the files that If Liam found out about Jenny he would most likely kill her himself. There is an old boyfriend that she has been seeing a couple times a month when Liam thinks she is doing her shopping. She enjoys rather sexy lingerie and is the only time Liam lets her out without protection, not wanting his men to see her trying stuff on. She uses this to sneak away and see this ex of hers, the lingerie she takes home is what's bought by her ex. If Liam knew about this he would have them strung up and skinned alive, and it's a nightmare to clean up afterwards." Zavier pauses for a moment, realising he needs to stop talking sometimes. He knows Micah is having a problem with all this and it isn't being made easier by constant reminders of thee kind of person Zavier is.

"Jenny and this ex of hers meet at his house on the other side of town, you have to go down an ally way to get to the stairs of his house. I can grab her there and if needs be take out the ex to stop him calling the cops. I will not be bringing her back to this apartment though, i have a sound proofed garage just down the road I can use. I will phone Liam from there and based on his response I will decide what to send him first. I know this is hard for you so I wont go into detail about what's going to happen. You haven't really talked much about any of this but if there is anything you want to say then go ahead, I'm not going to get angry or hurt you for your opinion."

The couch was soft and inviting, and it called to his sleep-fogged mind to slip away, but his brother's deep voice held him anchored. He had slumped sideways, drowsy eyes closing, and only began to regard the state of affairs when Zavier's tone changed to something ominous. Micah's hand found the couch cushions to help keep him upright as he blinked and yawned. The yawn died in his throat. Suddenly the air didn't feel so wholesome.

Micah's shoulders had tensed first, the balls of his feet tapping the ground like a rabbit's, ready to run. He didn't look at his brother as Zavier explained, instead white-knuckling the knife on his lap and clenching his jaw until his brother gently asked for his opinion. A shuddering breath cut the pause of silence between them, and Micah shook his head.

"You can't solve everything with torture," he gritted out with almost a growl, letting the condemnation hang in the air between them. He fixed his stare on his brother, his eyes hard but distressed, his jaw locked tight against the memories. Finally, after a long heavy minute, Micah's face softened slightly and he looked down at his lap. Zavier was an expert killer; this was what he did and what he knew how to do. It was something which horrified Micha, who thought his brother needed to be changed. He didn't want to leave Jenny in Zavier's hands, not knowing what would happen to her. He couldn't live with himself if he did. Micah looked up at his brother's scarred face, gripping his hands around the knife on his lap, and let out a breath, "I'm going with you."

Zavier was surprised at Micah's little outburst and was almost impressed, Micah had been so submissive he was starting to think he would say anything like that. Zavier was about to respond when Micah told him he wanted to go with him. After thinking about it Zavier was in two minds about the whole thing. One one hand it would be easier to have someone to help him take Jenny but on the other hand it was going to be dangerous and he would have to look out for Micah while he was grabbing Jenny. Zavier sat in silence for a while trying to think about what he was going to do. After a while spent in silence he looked over to Micah, taking a deep breath.

"You don't understand what your asking Micah, you could be putting yourself in serious danger by leaving the house. I know you don't like the idea of me taking Jenny to get to Liam, I can see it in your face. I don't want you to see what happens to her due to what I......" Zavier looks away for a moment, almost seeming to regret what he did to Micah. "What I did to you. If I don't get Liam's attention things are going to get loud and violent. I am going to do anything to get to him and make him pay for what he has done to us." Zavier could see the serious look on Micah's face and decided to allow him to help, at least then he knew were he was and didn't have to worry about him being taken from the apartment.

"I will let you come with me, understand though that I am not going to go easy on her because you are there. She is an arrogant bitch that likes to run her mouth, so she is most likely going to be getting a shot to the jaw to keep her from screaming and talking." Zavier takes a deep breath and sits Micah at the table and start's going over the plan to get hold of Jenny.

"Jenny will get to John's house at 1pm and doesn't leave until 5pm so getting her as she leaves is the best option. If she doesn't show up at all it will make John suspicious and I wouldn't put it past him to phone Liam posing as a store clerk to ask why she hasn't turned up that day. Liam will realise something is wrong around 6am when she doesn't return home. Once I have her tied up and in the boot of the car we will take her to my garage and tie her to the chair, wrists behind her and ankles to the chair legs. I will phone Liam and arrange a meeting, letting him know I have his wife and if he refuses to believe me I will cut her so he can hear her scream. Once he realises that I am being serious I will give him the meeting arrangements and his he refuses I will send him a piece of her then ring up a couple days later and try again. If he still needs convincing then the next sounds he hears over the phone will be the sounds of her being violated. I've needed some release for a while now and this will give me that chance."

Zavier had been used to having contracts handed to him on a regular bases and rape had always been a big part of his torture. Now he was with Micah he didn't have a way to get any form of sexual release and he was starting to feel it now. Zavier had almost taken Micah the night before but had managed to fight back the urges. He couldn't help but think that even if Liam did do as he was told he would take Jenny anyway. Zavier looked at Micah and tried to judge the look on his face.

"Your role will to be to get her to the car and to me so I can get to her and get her in the car as quickly as possible. I'll rip up some clothes and make it look like you got attacked. Don't worry though I'll just make it look that way, I'm not going to actually rough you up. Tell her your friend is just down the ally and tell her he's gay and that's why you were attacked. Her brother was gay and was beaten to death by a group of lads so she will sympathise and help you. I will take care of the rest and then when we have her in the garage you may not want to be there." Zavier paused for a moment, he was actually becoming aroused as he went over the plan. "Do you understand?"

Zavier's face seemed to be set in stone for all he could draw from it, and the shadow of doubt settled over Micah's own features. Was he not going to be given this chance? Why was Zavier silent for so long? The anticipation made him twitch.

A sigh of relief greeted his brother's concession, and Micah nodded, his grip on the knife loosening some. The first part of Zavier's plan made Micah's lips part, his breathing quietly escalating, but he kept himself under control. By the end of it Micah had begun to turn a little green, but he set his jaw and stared at the floor, his face unreadable, "Yeah, I got it."

At least he had a chance. All he needed was this chance.

When Zavier explained his plan, Micah, despite his horror of what he would be involved with, couldn't help but feel his pride smart. "I'm not gay," he protested quietly with a grit of his teeth, turning his head, but nodded when Zavier asked if he understood. He understood what this meant. He knew what he had to do.

---

The shredded clothes hung off his body, showing patches of his healing skin through the ripped and soiled fabric as he sat in the passenger seat. The bruises were a faint yellow now, the worst of them outlined by some brown discoloration, but they too would fade. In the dark of the ally, he hoped Jenny wouldn't notice they were old. Micah messed his hair, his elbow resting on the window as he stared out the moving car, trying to fight down the bile that rose with thinking about what he was about to do. He was going to hand over an innocent to a nightmare. It was a silent ride; Micah refused to look Zavier in the eye or speak more than a couple words all afternoon. Long fingers bunched in the brown curls on his head, Micah turning his face into his arm and trying to calm his racing heart. It would be ok, he just needed to bide his time.

"Ugh- ah!" a dirty, ragged form limped out of the shadows in front of the woman, dropping to his knees. "Please, help," he mustered, trying to sound as pitiful as he could. Micah grimaced at the next groaned line he had to say, "They attacked us, Ahg- they just left him lying -- please my boyfriend needs help, he's bleeding everywhere and moaning and it won't stop," Micah couldn't help but feel a little contented at the jibe back at his brother for having to play this role, but he kept the twitch of a smile from his face. He pointed back into the shadows of the alley, where he knew the car, and Zavier, lay in wait.

"Oh, no, you poor thing!" Jenny fluttered over him, touching his shoulders. He slumped heavily into her, like it took all the strength in his body to stay upright. "I'm going to call 911," she pursed her lips, her pretty face warping with worry, and Micah felt something stab him in the heart. She was so kind, he could see that his pain hurt her, and that such a situation had brought back memories. The pain of loosing a brother was written on her face. Micah wanted to throw up. How long would this cycle endure?

"No please," he said hoarsely, though it was not his acting talent that made his throat tighten, "please stop the bleeding first, he'll die, and I can't-" the deep sorrow and shame in his eyes must have moved her, as she quickly nodded and helped him up. Micah slumped against Jenny, limping and holding her gently. Soon rougher hands would be upon her.

They approached the car, it's chrome emerging out of the shadows, and Micah could barely speak as he put his weight on her to unbalance the woman, "He's on lying on the other side of the car-" then, quietly and quickly, he pressed his face into the perfumed hair beside her ear and spoke in barely a whisper, "Don't speak, don't struggle. It will be Ok. I'll get you out of this."

Zavier was impressed with how Micah looked, thinking that nothing can go wrong with this plan. As Micah didn't speak on the journey Zavier decided to just let him sit in silence. He watched as Micah limped off and saw him in the distance gain Jenny's trust, emotionless to the pain in her eyes. He stood at the back of the car in a way that he couldn't be seen even as they got closer. Under his breath he started speaking in a whisper "come on....just a little closer.....almost there" Zavier waited until the were almost in line with the boot of the car. He saw Micah lean into Jenny and her facial expression change to a look of confusion. It almost made Zavier pause as he wondered if Micah was trying to warn her. Zavier decided to get this part out of the way and deal with Micah once he had Jenny in his garage and tied up.

Zavier's hand emerged from the shadows first and before she could react to his face his grip was tight around her throat. He pulled her away from Micah, almost knocking him to the floor and put her up against the car. "I bet you didn't expect to see this face again bitch." His facial expression showing a malicious enjoyment as she struggled against his hold. "Scream out and I'll cause you more pain than you think I'm capable of. You've seen what I can do when people don't do as they are told, remember Liam's lawyer and the scar you gave me when you started to get cold feet?" His grip around her throat tightened, he was obviously remembering a bad encounter between them. Gargled sounds escaping her mouth as Zavier held her. "Your going to go back to Liam so don't worry about that, all you have to worry about is how many pieces your going back in." Zavier grinned as he spoke before slamming the back of her head against the car, knocking her out and then almost throwing her in the back of the car.

After they get back in the car Zavier drives back to the garage, not saying a word about what just happened or explaining why he was so pissed at her. Zavier got out and opened the garage and got back in the car and drove inside, it was a double garage with enough room for the car and what he had planned. There was a wooden chair bolted to the middle of the floor and a table with various cutting tools, it looked like the room of a twisted surgeon that had turned into a serial killer. Zavier opened the boot and pulled Jenny out of the car, dragging her by the throat and sitting her down. He tied her wrists up behind her back and her ankles to the chair legs before cutting her clothes and stripping her down to her bra and thong. Zavier calmed his breathing and looked at Micah "I was very impressed with the way you got her to me but we are going to talk about the look on her face as you leaned onto her shoulder. I'm going to call Liam and then you better have a good excuse for why she looked like she was expecting something to happen." Zavier went to the garage door and locked it from the inside and walked over to Jenny, covering her mouth with duct tape. He pulled out his phone and grabbed a scalpel then moved to Jenny's side as he started dialing the phone.

Jenny started to come round and a look of terror was in her eyes as she looked around and realised were she was. Her eyes fixed on Micah with a look of confusion and worry. Zavier puts the scalpel against her cheek just under her eye, "Make a noise before i tell you to and I take your eye first." His words sounding disturbingly calm and emotionless as he looked into her eyes and smiled. A faint voice could be heard as Zavier held the phone to his ear. "Liam....you fucking back stabbing piece of shit, you will never guess who I ran into." Putting the scalpel down and ripping of the duct tape, Jenny screams out as she feels the tape removed. Zavier places the tape back across her mouth and goes back to the phone. "That's right mother fucker, your bitch wife, your going to do everything I tell you to do or I am going to start sending you pieces." Muffled sounds of shouting rang from the phone and Zavier stood there with a big grin on his face.

"Shut the fuck up and listen to me....good.....now I can explain what's going to happen with out you acting like a little bitch. We are going to have a little meeting and you can explain why you threw me to the dogs and sent me after my own brother without telling me who he was." There is more muffled shouting as Liam starts yelling out abuse and threats. Zavier rips the duct tape off her mouth again and puts the phone next to Jenny and picks up the scalpel, sliding it down her cheek and making cut about two inches long down her face. Blood dripped down onto her half naked body as she let out a high pitched scream. "I TOLD YOU TO SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LISTEN" Zaviers voice like a roar as he loses his temper. "If you speak again before I have finished then I am going to send you her ear. Now.....your going to meet with me on your own and when we have finished our unfinished business then I will let your bitch go and she can start your funeral arrangements. Meet me were you gave me my first contract tomorrow at 4am and come alone. I have rigged this garage to blow and if I see one person then I detonate it and you can scoop up what's left of your wife into a plastic bag." Zavier hangs up and slams the phone down on the table, walking over to the fridge in the corner and grabbing a beer.

Jenny's face was stricken with horror and pain, she knew the kind of person Zavier was and knew he would do every word he said. Tears flowed from her eyes, some mixing with the blood dripping onto her breasts. Her breathing fast as her eyes darted around the room then down at her half naked body. She looked over towards Micah, looking helpless and whimpering "please help me".

Jenny's face was one of stricken terror, and Micah could only guess it was exactly how he had looked when he was first abducted by Zavier. It was a face of pain, despair, and panic… but something else. Something like dreaded recognition. Did his brother have a past with her? He winced as the woman was brutally knocked unconscious, but the threat Zavier made to the woman's life had Micah's face set back to stone, and he followed his brother and entered the car without a word.

As the woman was stripped, he chose not to watch and instead rummaged in the car for his own extra pair of clothes, discarding the ripped ones and pulling them on. Zavier's frosty inquiry made him freeze, the risk he was taking seeming insane now, but he steeled his nerves. The alternative was much worse. Micah bowed his head hastily, managing to stay out of his brother's rampaging path, "I'm sorry." The apology was drawn out of him on instinct, but he wasn't sorry. Not one fucking bit.

It felt like forever until Jenny opened her eyes. Micah tried to remain silent, on the sidelines with his eyes averted, pretending he was invisible. The pure ferocity of his brother took his breath away. Micah felt himself shrinking back before he made himself stand upright. This was why he was here.

The blood, the screaming, his brother's wrath and rage-filled bellowing voice all had Micah sweating, his prior meal of cereal threatening to come back up. He couldn't take this again.. but he had to, for her sake. Finally the call was over and done with. Zavier had what he wanted, leverage and a deal with Liam, and now it was Micah's turn. He scowled at the thought of his alternative, but it was the only way. Would he really risk himself for this woman? Deny his brother and betray a killer? Slack fists slowly clenched at his side as Jenny's wide, watery and terrified eyes met his. Yes, he would.

Micah watched Zavier walk behind Jenny to the fridge, his brother's mind set on revenge and rage. During the yelling, Micah had picked up a heavy hammer from one of the tables. Now, his quiet, even footfalls were muffled by the loud whimpering of the woman. He slid the grip of the hammer up in his hand, so that it's weight wasn't as great. Blue eyes focused on the back of his brother's head as Zavier opened the fridge and lent in for a beer. He judged the amount of force, not wanting to crack the other's skull. Micah walked forward with purpose, his strength having returned to him for the most part, having been nursed back to health by his brother, now to be used against him. He could only hope that Zavier would not expect his own, meek, weak brother to betray him as he silently raised the hammer above his brother's head… and brought it down.

Zavier leaned into the fridge to grab the beer and as he turned his head to look at Jenny he could see the hammer coming down towards him. He tries to move out of the way but the hammer slams into the side of face, just missing his jaw and almost taking out his eye. He staggers back and falls to his knees, his hand hitting the floor to stop himself going down completely. Zavier Looks up at Micah with a look he hadn't seen since the first time they met. His eyes wide and almost black as he gets himself back to his feet, blood dripping down the side of his face. "You back stabbing bastard" Zavier rushes Micah and grabs his throat and pins him to the wall, tightening his grip until Micah almost passes out. He drops Micah to the floor and slams his foot into his ribs, picking him up throwing him to the wall causing him the slam hard before hitting the floor again. Zavier went to the mirror to check out the wound on his face before turning back to Micah, walking up to him and placing him on another chair, tying him up like Jenny.

Jenny looks to Micah, tears still flowing down her face. "Are you ok? how badly did he....." She doesn't get to finish due to Zavier slapping her hard with the back of his hand. "Shut the fuck up or I'm going to start sending Liam pieces of you early." His breathing has fast and heavy as he tried to process being betrayed by his brother after protecting him so far. He turned to Micah, picking up the scalpel. "I trusted you....I know I put through a lot but if it hadn't been me you would be dead now and this is how you repay my protection." Zavier smiles, his mind working overtime now. "Jenny will now suffer for what you have done since it was for her you did this." He turns to face her. "Since you like to open your legs for other men so much I'll start by violating you before him." Zavier looks into Jenny's eyes and grins, a look she knows means she is going to suffer. He turns to Micah and gives him the same look, leaning into him so he's only a couple inches from his face. "If you think what you went through last time was painful then your mistake. When I get hold of Liam and the twins what happened at the motel is going to look like nothing by comparison."

Zavier took the scalpel and cut the back of Jenny's bra strap, exposing her breasts then cutting her thong and pulling it away from her. It was obvious what was going to happen next as Zavier cut her restraints and threw her to the floor. Zavier moved the table infront of Micah and picked up Jenny and bent her over the table so she was facing Micah. "I don't want you to miss this" Grinning as he ties her ankles to the table legs, spreading her legs and her wrists to the metal rings embedded in the table. "I think a little foreplay is in order" Zavier lifts his arm high and slams his open hand across her ass making a loud crack as he connects his hand to her flesh. He continues a few more times before taking of his jeans and pulling out his cock. He presses the tip against her ass and with one violent thrust forces his full length deep into her. He starts thrusting back and forth, pulling out to the tip and forcing back fully into her. Zavier moaned out as he felt her clenching around him, holding him tight inside her. Zavier continued to rape Jenny, forcing harder and faster until he let out a loud moan as he cums hard inside her. The force of his orgasm causing him cum to drip out of her between his cock and her ass.

Zavier pulls out of Jenny, her ass dripping cum and blood from tearing against his forceful thrusts. He looks over to Micah and smiles as he takes in Micah's reaction and the sobs and cries of pain from Jenny. "That will do for now, it will be easier next time slut." He walks towards Micah, fully naked and slaps Micah hard across the face, causing half of his face to go red. "You got anything to say before I stitch your lips together.?" His eyes filled with anger as he looks to his brother.

Micah had one of those oh-shit-I'm going-to-die-my-life-is-flashing-before-my-eyes moments as he seemed to watch the arc of his hammer narrowly miss his target in slow motion as Zavier moved faster than seemed possible. Time sped up again to a dizzying degree as a familiar crushing hand closed off his windpipe and his jugular arteries. Zavier's almost serene, dead eyes scared Micah more than the black that spotted his vision as his useless struggling failed. A few seconds later, bloodied and bruised, clutching his nose and ribs, Micah lay prone on the floor, groaning and trying only to breathe. He knew he couldn't get away. There was no point in trying to crawl.

He didn't resist as his brother hefted him up into a chair, wincing as he tied him down roughly. Micah's mind was running in circles, and his heart beat hard and loud like war drums in his ears. At Zavier's words, he let his head fall to his chest and released a choking sound. This again. This this this this this. No, please not fucking this. He tensed, ready for the pain to come, the dire blows and white-hot slices into his flesh… The misery and helplessness.

"NO!" Micah yelled, head snapping up and suddenly struggling against his bonds. He was the one to punish! Not her! Jenny's frightened eyes met his as she was cut out of her clothes. Micah stared in horror as his rape was replayed in front of him.

"Ugh- MATT- letme-gghh--go! LET ME GO!" Micah bellowed, his face crumpling as he watched his brother brutally enter Jenny the same as he did to Micah that first time... The woman was screaming like she was dying; her shrill high wails scratching across his eardrums and his heart. "STOP! Fuck you! She- she has nothing to do with us! She's innocent!" Micah protested throughout Jenny's ordeal, his body twisting in the chair, fighting at his bonds. "Hurt-- hurt me if you've got to torture someone, just don't do anything more to her… please!" The choked sobs weren't heeded by his brother, who continued to methodically rip the dignity out of the woman and leave her a haunted mess. Micah finally slumped in the chair as he watched his brother come to completion with a sort of horrible morbid fascination. Zavier looked at peace for a brief second as he trembled in ecstasy over the torn and beaten body, and then his dark eyes opened and his face set back to stone as he pulled out, his cock covered in cum and blood. Then his gaze shifted back to Micha, and something in those gunmetal eyes made another shiver run down his spine. This was his brother, his punisher, a killer, and fuck him, Micah still... loved him.

His brother's power was terrifying. It washed ice water through his veins and made him ache to bow, bend and break like nothing more than a dry reed facing the unfathomable force of a hurricane. He was traumatized, yet Micah sat still, his only movement the heaving of his chest as his stare fixed firmly on the boots approaching him, bringing with them his judgment. Reddened blue eyes glanced up his brother's body as Zavier strode slowly towards him, naked, his power proudly on display. The feeling of deep, inescapable dread crept up the tied man's spine once more and bled over his tounge. Micah wanted to weep, rage, spit, but instead he sat stiffly mute, with his head bowed and turned to the side, droplets of blood staining his blue, cotton t-shirt as they fell from his nose.

Micah's only indication that he heard the question was a violent shiver that twitched down his legs. Against his obstinate defiance and better judgement to remain silent, pain and despair broke open his lips,

"I'm sorry I hurt you."

He voiced the soft, raw words with his head down and his stinging cheek turned, so it wasn't clear as to whom he was addressing, but indicated by the volume of Jenny's heart-wrenching sobs from her place on the table it wasn't likely she had heard him anyway.

Zavier stood in front of Micah, his body covered in sweat and his chest pounding from taking Jenny. The feeling he had been missing finally coming back after the merciless violation of his enemies wife. Now came the decision of what he would do to Micah, he had grown close to him in the time they were together and now that he had been betrayed by him he was unsure about what to do next. In a way what Micah had done was nothing compared to what he did to him but when that happened Zavier had no idea it was his brother, it wasn't a betrayal but a contract. A man with no morals, a man who has beaten, tortured, raped and killed without mercy or remorse is now faced with a huge moral decision. Zavier gets dressed and leaves the garage and heads back to the apartment and gets a shower and gets dressed and goes to get some food and drink before heading back to the garage. He looks over Jenny and then back to Micah and places the food and drink into the fridge before grabbing a beer and sitting on the table. Jenny has passed out now and Zavier is still conflicted about what he is going to do.

Zavier takes a deep breath before speaking. "I can understand why you felt the need to do what you did after what I did to you. What pissed me off the most is that after all we have been through since, you still feel the need to protect a woman you don't even know. Trust me Micah she is not as innocent as you think she is. She is responsible for many people finding themselves in front of me and not for reasons they should be. She knows everything about what Liam does and what I do and she still acts like the innocent house wife." Zavier sigh and stands up, turning his back to Micah as his breathing gets heavier. His fists slam down on the table as he turns fast to look at Micah, fists still clenched "You betrayed me for this BITCH!" His arm raises as he prepares to strike Micah, his fist shaking as his fist clenches so tight. His hand lowers "FUCK" Zavier takes a few deep breath as his fists unclench. He grabs a knife from the side and turns to Jenny, cutting her restraints and lays her on the floor under an old mattress in the corner and handcuffs her to a pipe and turns to Micah, walking to him until he is only a few feet away.

Zavier pulls up a chair and sits in front of him, wiping the blood of his face. "I need to be able to trust you Micah. I could just as easily kill you and her then kill Liam and disappear. I kept you alive because for once I looked at someone as a person and not a contract. After being betrayed by Liam and finding out you were my brother I did the only thing I know, kill him and disappear." Zavier takes a deep breath, any other person would of been tied up and tortured before being slowly killed. He stands up and paces for a while, trying to think about what he was going to do and now after what he did to Jenny he knew Liam would be able to tell in her voice that something had happened and Liam would take every step to make sure Zavier and Micah were caught. Everything about his plan had to change now and there were very few options open to him now.

"I am going to let you go and from now on you are going to be in my line of sight no matter what I am doing until I feel I can fully trust you again. This is not open for discussion and if you stray from my sight then it's back in the chair. If you pull anything like that again It will be various black bags you go in." Zavier cuts Micah out of his restraints and hands him a damp cloth to clean his face up. "Sit with her and let me know the second she wakes up." Zavier Cleans up the table that he had just violated Jenny on and sat down with his files again, Micah and Jenny in his field of vision. He sits there still wondering if he made the right decision in letting Micah go and thinking how close he came to finishing what he started when he first had Micah tied up.

The harsh breathing of the brothers was loud in the quiet of the garage; one man's lungs heaved with his rage and from his recent exertion, the other's was ragged with fear of death. Jenny's sobbing had tapered off until she was still and silent. Micah's brows had twitched in concern, and he risked a glance upwards to check on her, only to be struck by his brother's furious gaze. The dark scowl had caught and held him, until he wrenched his gaze away with a mixed feeling of guilt and contempt. He had thought he had seen something else behind the raw rage of his brother's stance and the deadly slits of his eyes. Was it really… hurt? Had he hurt Zavier more than just with that physical blow?

Despite his attempts to keep a blank face and remain still, Micah flinched when Zavier finally moved. To his relief, the hitman didn't go for any of his tools or strike him, but turned his back to leave him alone with the unconscious woman on the table. In the now-calm silence of the room, Micah allowed himself to shed tears.

Zavier returned faster than he expected, the door flying open, and Micah quickly bent his head down to his shoulders, trying to wipe the wet tracks of tears away. He heard his brother sit, and a beer open, but he kept his eyes and his frown on the floor between his feet as he listened. It still wasn't right. It wasn't right! But Zavier didn't know that. He was vicious; he knew killing and coercion. When he heard the chair being pushed back violently as Zavier stood and his voice rose, Micah's eyes flicked up and he felt a strange sort of pity and sickening helpless dread as he watched his brother's face morph. Zavier made his rage clear as he slammed his fist hard down on the table, making Micah jump and then raise it clenched tight and shaking above him, the callused knuckles seeking his face. There was no argument to be made; he had betrayed his brother. Micah shrank in his bondage, turning his still-pink cheek and shutting his eyes tight, ready to take the blow, but it didn't come. After a second, he cracked open one eye to watch his brother reach for a knife.

Micah's mouth opened to protest and he rattled the chair against the floor with his sudden movement, but it wasn't necessary. Zavier's movement had been swift. Micah let out a relieved breath, watching Zavier fasten Jenny to a pipe and lay her on a mattress. Zavier still needed her. Her life was still safe…

When Zavier returned, he found his brother slightly more slack in his bonds now that the woman as off the torture table and not being threatened. Micah let him wipe the blood from his face without turning his cheek, though his throat tightened and he wouldn't look him in the eye. The nosebleed had clotted by now, and Zavier's swipes with the wet cloth cleaned away the blood that had dripped down his mouth and chin. The gentle touch made one last tear fall from a twitching eye as the cloth passed over his seemingly overly-sensitive lips and he shivered.

Once his binds were cut Micah stumbled out of the chair, his legs weak and shaking with adrenaline, knowing just how close his life had come to being snuffed out like a candle's wick under Zavier's deadly fingers. He hadn't been let loose without another threat on his life, and Micah gratefully retreated away from Zavier to the other side of the room.

Jenny's pale body was laid on it's side, limp and unmoving. Kneeling beside her, he cast a brief glance over her naked body, and then gently began to clean her face with the damp towel. Taking a deep breath, he parted her thighs and wiped her leaking ass as well. Micah winced, all too familiar with what it felt like to be broken open and taken. He felt no desire for the naked girl, only pity. She was a reminder of what had happened to him. Micah paused to throw away the blood and cum soiled towel, and then pulled his shirt over his head. He also knew what he had wanted most in her place. Micah laid the cotton over her, giving her some covering, and then settled down beside her feet.

A long while had gone by, broken only by the sounds of Zavier flipping pages. Micah's head rested on his folded arms on his knees. He desperately needed some contact, some sort of sane comfort right now, but he knew he wouldn't be getting it from his brother, so he slowly took up Jenny's limp hand in his own and put his head down in his other palm. He remained like this for a while until she began to stir.

"Ah-" came the quiet surprise of the woman waking up in pain and fear.

"I'm sorry, sorry," Micah threw his hands up, palms open above his head as he hastily scooted away to the far edge of the mattress. Shame burned him deep in his chest as her eyes met his and darkened as she recognized him. This was his fault. He had brought her to his brother like a lamb to slaughter…. he had foolishly tried to beat a hitman at his own game, and not just any man, but one with years of experience in combat and a lust for blood and torment. He had failed horribly, and she had paid the price.

"I'm sorry," he mumbled the familiar apology once more, before reluctantly looking over his shoulder at his brother's shoes, "she's awake."

"Lair…" He heard her whisper faintly from behind him as she clutched his shirt to her front, and he shut his eyes.

Back
Top Bottom