Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Secret Mission

I enjoy rp with a military context. This is a written up and expanded version of one I did. I've got an earlier version, which is slightly different and has pictures to enhance the story. If you want a copy of that, pm me.

It was the end of the tour. Six hard months of being bone-weary tired, drained by the heat and the continuous physical exertion. Six months of mental strain from constantly being on alert, even when off duty. And after all that, when you finally get home, what you most desperately want, need, in the whole world is a long bath and a good hard fuck, not necessarily in that order.
And from the way I felt my boyfriend’s cock throb between us as we held each other tight on the tarmac, I knew that he felt the same. ‘When?’ he whispered in my ear. ‘Quickly’ I breathed back. Around us in different ways other couples were saying the same thing.
We spent the first part of the drive back to his apartment in companionable silence, enjoying each other’s company again. Several times, he seemed to be on the verge of saying something, but stopped himself. I left him the space to tell me what he wanted to say. I wasn’t worried that it was anything bad; his physical reaction on seeing me had been too strong for that. Eventually it came out. ‘After six months without you, I guess you know I won’t be able to last long.’ I knew what he was telling me: he’d not been sleeping around. ‘Just last long enough’ I reassured him, ‘I’ve got the same problem.’ I let my hand rest on his thigh, not daring to arouse him too much or too soon.
Our discarded clothes formed a trail to the bedroom. There was no need for foreplay. He was rock hard and I was dripping wet. We fell onto the bed and he entered me with a long sigh before slowly built up his rhythm. I lay back and let the stress ebb away to be replaced by the warm glow of an approaching orgasm.
‘Go’ I called out, our private word telling him that I was close. Then more urgently ‘now, now.’ He pounded away, sweat running off his body as he gulped in deep breaths of air to sustain his efforts, his face etched with his desperation to hold on long enough to satisfy me. I clung to the sides of the bed to prevent my head crashing into the wall, as the waves washed over me. He came with me, his ejaculations so powerful that they lifted me off the bed until I felt as if I was hanging from his cock.
As he collapsed on top of me, there was an insistent jangling. I shook my head, looked about me and took in the reality of my situation. Still in the dust bowl of a foreign country that didn’t want us, my bags packed ready for the night flight home. The dream faded, as it had faded every night of my long tour as a newly appointed army captain.
I fumbled for the receiver, my bleary eyes registering the time on the clock. 13.28 hours. Who the fuck was calling me at this time? We were due to rest until the transport arrived at 17.00.
I was partly into my uniform before the call was over and was still fastening my tunic as I sprinted past my sergeant on my way to the HQ building.
There, in the commandant’s office, was the colonel, a guy in the uniform of a navy seal and a civilian.
The colonel’s opening words made my heart sink. ‘Sorry’ he said ‘but you won’t be flying out tonight. You’re needed for an urgent mission.’ His eyes moved towards the seal. ‘It’s a joint army/navy operation. You don’t need to know why. We’ve an operation planned for the next few days. It’s of vital importance. Nothing must be allowed to jeopardise it. One of our agents has been captured by insurgents. She knows the details of the operation. They’re holding her at a remote detention centre. She’s probably being questioned right now.’ We all knew what he meant by ‘questioned’.
‘Your mission’ he continued ‘is to get her out if you can. Next door, you’ll find photographs of the agent and satellite photographs of the facility with our best guesses about what the buildings are for. There must be no chance of the insurgents knowing who you are if you are captured. You’ll find a complete set of clothing as well – change into it – take nothing that can identify you, not even your dog tags. This must be a silent mission – no weapons.’
With that he nodded towards the door and I rose to leave. The civilian called me back and took me into a corner. ‘If she’s talked already, just get out. If she hasn’t, do your best to get her back here. If you can’t, kill her. This is that important.’
The seal was already down to his underwear when I entered. I checked out the guy I would have to rely on.
Officers aren’t supposed to stare at privates in their underwear, but his wasn’t exactly regulation issue. Nor was what it contained. ‘Looks like you weren’t planning to be here’ I commented lightly. ‘No’ he laughed looking down at himself. ‘My girlfriend sent me these to wear for the homecoming. Red’s her favourite colour.’ He was a tall muscular guy, just like you’d expect. But his short red vest stretched tight across pecs that were almost as big as the senior female officer’s tits. And the tiny briefs could barely contain what looked like a coiled snake and a couple of ostrich eggs.
‘Looks like you were taken by surprise too’ he added as I stripped off my uniform revealing a skimpy set of camouflage bra and panties. I smiled and he discreetly moved to the table as I stripped. I turned away from him, but felt his eyes lingering over my tanned muscular body. No one could blame the guy for taking advantage of a private strip show by an officer, especially when he’d not been home for months.
Dressed in black, I moved to the table and looked over his shoulder at the photographs of our agent. We saw a tall olive-skinned woman with long dark hair and haunting eyes.
‘I bet she doesn’t look like that now’ he said thoughtfully. We both spent a moment wondering what had been done to try to make her talk. Whatever it was, it would work, eventually. It was just a matter of time.
The satellite photographs of the site weren’t exactly helpful. Just a lot of buildings around a compound. We studied the suggestions for their possible uses – barracks, kitchen, cells, torture – but knew that we couldn’t rely on them.
‘What else have they given us?’ I asked as he rummaged in the kit bags on the floor. He held up wire cutters and bolt cutters. We were going equipped to break enter and steal.
‘What were your secret orders?’ he asked casually. There was no point pretending I didn’t have any and he’d need to know in case he had to finish the mission on his own. ‘She mustn’t talk at any cost. Kill her if necessary.’ He nodded.
The Black Hawk carried us through the moonless night, its giant broad blades as silent as a gentle breeze on a warm summer’s day. We were kitted out in our jump suits without insignia, dog tags or weapons – nothing to show who we were, where we came from or to make a noise. Just a bag containing the tools we’d need to break in and release the agent. If necessary, we could use them as weapons. Otherwise we would have to rely on unarmed combat. We were both silent. He had his thoughts and I had mine. As the crew started to lay out the abseil ropes to drop us into the compound, I leant across and whispered in his ear.
‘Remember, it’s the mission that is important. If I’m injured or captured, get the girl back to the chopper and leave. Don’t wait or come back for me. That’s an order.’
He looked back, but didn’t say anything. I left unsaid what I would do if he were captured or injured.
We slide down the ropes and scurried across to the buildings. We eventually found the cell block in what we had been told was probably the kitchen. No one had noticed our arrival. In such a remote location, there was little need for security or locked doors. Or maybe the guards were just sleepy or careless. We’d soon know.
We checked each cell. All were occupied. Mostly by women, all of them naked. The first was hanging from the ceiling. She’s wasn’t our agent, but we’d agreed to release the other prisoners, partly to cause confusion and partly to give them whatever chance of freedom they might have. Realistically we knew it would be fleeting.
The next cell held a woman tied to a bed. We released her and moved on.
In the next cell was a girl blindfolded and handcuffed to a bedstead, her nipples connected to electrodes. We pulled off her hood and immediately recognised her as the one we had come for. I left the seal to free her while I worked along.
All the cells had girls. Some were stung up with ropes. Others were attached to fiendish devices. I freed them as I went, expecting to find guards at every turn. I finally found three in a room along the corridor. Two were unconscious before they saw me, the third doubled over as my knee hit his nuts leaving his neck exposed to a chop. He was joining his comrades on the floor as I left.
As I went back I saw the seal supporting the agent as she hobbled along; both were unaware of another guard behind him. On a silent mission, I daren’t call out a warning. As I hurried forward, the guard swung a club between the seal’s legs and I heard a sickening crack as it contacted with his balls. He collapsed without even a moan. He had to be tough to take a blow like that without making a sound. Before I could reach him, the guard’s boot had followed his stick. Another crack. Even in the heat of combat, my guts curdled at the thought of how the seal must be suffering. Whatever damage the guard had done, my fist and foot did worse for him. I continued to pulp his balls even after he was unconscious. He’d know when he woke whether he would ever function sexually again.
The agent stared at me wide-eyed. I grabbed her by the shoulders and whispered in her ear. ‘How much have you told them?’
If she’d told them anything, this mission would change from extraction to evacuation. The mission would be dead and it wasn’t worth risking another American life for. She spoke in a hoarse whisper.
‘Nothing,’ she said, and then looking down at her burnt nipples, bruises and scorch marks she added ‘yet.’
Right, the operation was safe. I grabbed her and half dragged her, half carried her into the compound. The chopper’s thermal image camera picked us up and the pilot descended. The crewman stared in amazement as I pushed in the naked agent. He reached out to help me in, but I grabbed his wrist and looked at his watch. ‘Stay until 03.00 then get the fuck out.’ I didn’t wait to hear his answer, but I felt the downdraft from the blades as the chopper lifted away to stand off from immediate danger.
Back in the cell block chaos reigned. Confused guards were trying to round up naked girls who were enjoying a taste of freedom, however brief. Working together the girls were picking off individual guards and settling some private scores. There was a definite theme. All the girls immediately attacked the guards crotches. I don’t know if there were any married quarters but if there were, none of those guys would be any use to their wives tonight.
The diversion that we had created for our advantage now worked for me again. I was too conspicuous in my kit, so I stripped. With my tan and black hair, I blended in and became just one naked girl among many. Only I was seeking one man, the seal. I caught a glimpse of someone in black disappearing round a corner. One of the girls grabbed my arm. ‘Punishment block’ she called above the noise. ‘Show me’ I told her. She shuddered and tried to pull away. ‘Women’ she cried, her face contorted in terror. I shook her. ‘What women?’ I shouted in her face. ‘Torturers’ she moaned and shuddered again.
I dragged her into the compound and rammed her into the wall. ‘Show me’ I insisted. Reluctantly, she led me round a corner and pointed to a row of barred windows. I pulled myself up and hung with my breasts and thighs scraping on the rough cast walls. In the dim light, I caught glimpses of the seal. He’d been stripped and tied to a pillar with the female guards taking turns to play with his cock and balls.
I needed to get inside. I ran to the next window and hauled myself up to see if I could see a door. The girls had released the seal from the pillar now and he was slumped on the floor. Blows rained down from all sides. Some used fists, some canes, others their feet. His body was under sustained attack and his balls were the principal target. The proud muscled warrior I had seen strip a few hours before was now curled up on the floor. He wasn’t able to protect himself completely, but he managed to avoid some blows and got some good shots in, flooring a couple of his attackers.
I had to get inside. The girl was cringing against the wall. I pulled her to her feet and whispered ‘Door’ urgently into her ear. She led me round a corner – another window. More damage to my nipples and knees as I clung to the bars to look inside. I could only see three guards now. They were lifting him onto a table. The two on either side were lifting and dragging him by his pecs. The one between his legs had a ball in each hand. He was struggling, but his strength had obviously been drained by what he’d suffered.
I turned and grabbed my guide by the tits. ‘Door’ I demanded. She led me down an alley, pointed and ran. I kicked open the door. The seal was face down now with a guard between his legs about to insert an enormous strap-on up his ass. The others had dildos ready for use. I screamed and attacked. As I passed them, the two with the dildo took time out to inspect their pussies and consider their prospects of bearing children. As I approached the third, she just laughed.
That was when the others grabbed me. They must have been behind the door. I brought a foot up and buried it in one guard’s groin, wrenched one arm free from another guard and grabbed her tits. A third dropped me with a blow from behind and the fourth, with more presence of mind, kicked me hard in the crotch, once, twice and then a third time. The pain shot into my brain. My legs buckled. There was no need for silence anymore – I let out a piercing scream of agony and anguish.
I was conscious but befuddled and confused, unable to coordinate my actions as I was thrown onto the table beside the seal. He didn’t move. While two guards held my arms, a third guard stood between my legs, her strap-on ready for action.
No way was I going to be raped so long as I was conscious. My legs were free so I summoned my strength, pulled back my knees and kicked her hard in her tits. The force of the blow threw off balance and I heard her exhale sharply as she landed on her back on the concrete floor. Her plight distracted the others enough to allow me to wrench one arm free. I looked across at the seal and saw the guard pegging his ass. The dildo forcing its way in had roused him and he was struggling to get her off, but with his strength sapped she was too strong for him. With a mighty heave I managed to free my other arm and lent over to deliver a vicious chop across her throat. She gasped and dropped to her knees, dragging the strap-on out as she fell. I smashed my knee into her face, feeling the crunch as her nose broke. I turned on the other guards, but they’d lost the will to fight. I grabbed the seal and hauled him off the table.
We slammed the door behind us and supported each other back to the courtyard, pausing only for him to vomit into the sand. The thermal image camera did its work again and we were soon lifted into the chopper. As my eyes grew accustomed to the dark, I could see the amazement on the faces of the crew who now had three naked bodies to deal with.
The pilot wasted no time getting away. We went low and fast back to our forward base. The agent was sleeping in the corner. Not a peaceful sleep; her body kept twitching as she moaned and cried out. The seal and I were wrapped in blankets on the other side. I could feel him shaking and put an arm around him for comfort. He put his mouth next to my ear and whispered ‘What will you tell them in the debriefing?’ I knew what he meant; neither of us wanted to have every detail of what had happened put down in our records, let alone get around. ‘We’ll just tell them that we saw something suspicious that we thought needed checking out. Like a possible entrance to a secret installation. We got the agent to the chopper and then went back to investigate, but it just turned out to be the torture chamber. No one will bother too much – we got the agent out and that is all that matters.’ Under the blankets, his hand touched my leg and began to move towards my crotch. I knew what he wanted. To feel like a man again, just as I need to feel like a woman. I squeezed my thighs together to halt his progress. ‘Not here’ I whispered.

Back
Top Bottom