Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Firekitten's House of Cravings :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Firekitten

Planetoid
HI EVERYONE!
So I am really wanting to do some submissive roleplay in PM or Thread. Though I also can do e-mail if needed. I will NOT do IM. Mostly because I cannot instantly reply every few moments. I'm a mom of a toddler, sitting and roleplaying non-stop for hours doesn't work :S

Non-con
Humiliation
Punishment
Many others (full f-list in signature)

No-gos:
Scat
Vore, Nullification, necrophelia or anything else very violent (unless it's part of the story...as long as it's not used sexually, it should be fine.)
I won't play an anthro or furry, but am not opposed to you playing one...depending of course.

My limits are very small, I will roleplay most anything except above or my nos in my f-list. Anything not listed or in my maybe list, just let me know if you want to do it. Anything in my faves and yes is fair game no questions asked :).

I prefer to roleplay as a submissive in an M/F plot, though I might be convinced to be a dom, or do a F/F plot. I can play up to three characters, but not any more, so slave-harem lovers can PM me too.

The other thing is I like smut over plot(75/25 smut preferred), but I do need detail and literacy, no one-liners please. One paragraph +, and I give what I get, unless I'm having an off day. If you give me a small paragraph, that's what you get in return. However, if you send me 6 detailed paragraphs, chances are I can respond with six equally detailed paragraphs.

Ok! Onto the fun stuff

Cravings (my part in blue):
Kidnapper/Captive
Prince/Mermaid
Prince/Slave
King/Slave
Teacher/Student
Master/Bred Slave(Sorry! Taken now by...quite a few people hehe)
(More will be added as I think of them)
Taking requests for different plots!

I don't exactly have any story lines written..but if you PM me I'll explain more!

I look forward to hearing from you Masters, rapists, and other kinky and taboo folk. ;) PMs only, I don't check this often, but to bump it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom