Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

New school, new day, new life. (zamello & cesco)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zamello

Planetoid
Rin walks through the hall ways of her new school, it was empty. That's not surprising, because its school hours. But she didn't know where she was going. She couldn't even find the office. In her old school the office was in the front. Well maybe she took the wrong entrance. As she was thinking to herself she walked around the halls in wide circles, clueless.

Jay was walking out of the cafeteria, headed toward some of his friends in the computer lab. He had some mash potatoes, a biscuit, green beans, and a cookie on his tray, that was already half eaten because he loved cookies. He turned the corner and suddenly was hit. All his food was either on his shirt or on the floor. "Come on really?" He stated as he tried brushing some off. Jay looked back up to find a new girl.

cesco said:
Jay was walking out of the cafeteria, headed toward some of his friends in the computer lab. He had some mash potatoes, a biscuit, green beans, and a cookie on his tray, that was already half eaten because he loved cookies. He turned the corner and suddenly was hit. All his food was either on his shirt or on the floor. "Come on really?" He stated as he tried brushing some off. Jay looked back up to find a new girl.
She stepped back. "oh my god, I'm so sorry!" She steps closer, wanting to help but afraid he's to mad at her, so steps back again. "can i help?"

Jay sighed, he wasn't a bad guy just annoyed. Jay pointed to the bathroom, "grab some paper towel please, and wet some, but not all." He said then picked the rest up off the floor and threw it out.

cesco said:
Jay sighed, he wasn't a bad guy just annoyed. Jay pointed to the bathroom, "grab some paper towel please, and wet some, but not all." He said then picked the rest up off the floor and threw it out.

Nods and quickly runs into the bathroom and grabs paper towels, wets half of them.and then runs back. "here, im still very sorry!" Hands them to him. "i can buy you more food."

"It's okay. Accidents happen" Jay said as he was calming down, he used the wet paper towels to get all the mash potatoes off and clean his shirt. Then the dry ones to wipe off the rest and dry his shirt a bit. "Dont worry about it okay?" He said. Jay wasnt going to make this girl waste his money on him.

cesco said:
"It's okay. Accidents happen" Jay said as he was calming down, he used the wet paper towels to get all the mash potatoes off and clean his shirt. Then the dry ones to wipe off the rest and dry his shirt a bit. "Dont worry about it okay?" He said. Jay wasnt going to make this girl waste his money on him.

She tries to think of something to help him. Or show him he was sorry. "no ill get you some.food. What do you want?"

"Im good but since you mentioned it. When you get lunch i'll take your cookie" he laughed

"Good" he stated moving his hand across the hall in a gesture that stated lead the way. He would follow her to the cafeteria to get his favorite of all foods.

cesco said:
"Good" he stated moving his hand across the hall in a gesture that stated lead the way. He would follow her to the cafeteria to get his favorite of all foods.

She started at him confused and then jumped up in realization "oh now?, ok umm starts walking that way he gestured.

"Now is lunch time" he teased following behind. "You do know where you're going right?" Jay asked.

cesco said:
"Now is lunch time" he teased following behind. "You do know where you're going right?" Jay asked.
She stops walking. "no not at all" now mad.at herself. Starts to pay around with her shirt, nervous.

"Okay.. new here?" Jay asked as he passed her and waved his hand. "Follow me" he saod as they crossed through the halls and arrived at the cafeteria. "Theres the line." He pointed "ill wait for you here, just remember. Chocolate chip please. Everything else is for you."

cesco said:
"Okay.. new here?" Jay asked as he passed her and waved his hand. "Follow me" he saod as they crossed through the halls and arrived at the cafeteria. "Theres the line." He pointed "ill wait for you here, just remember. Chocolate chip please. Everything else is for you."
She let him pass "yeah" as she walked to the line she nods. "okay ill be right back" she waits on line for a few minutes and then comes back with some lunch for herself and hands him a cookie.,"here you go, since you seem to like them so much i got one myself."

"Thanks. Youll get the hang of this place trust me its not that bad." He said as he took the cookie. "Trust me they make them good here. Youll love em." He said unwrapping it from its plastic. He extended his other hand for a handshake. "Names Jay whats yours?"

cesco said:
"Thanks. Youll get the hang of this place trust me its not that bad." He said as he took the cookie. "Trust me they make them good here. Youll love em." He said unwrapping it from its plastic. He extended his other hand for a handshake. "Names Jay whats yours?"
"oh ok thanks, i learn quickly anyway." She smiles "i usually don't easy that many cookies." Starts to eat some of the other food. Then quickly swallows and grabs his.hand. "Rin"

"Nice to meet you Rin." Jay stated as he started to eat his cookie. "Where are you coming from?" Jay asked curious to see her previous home or school. He started to walk over to an empty table and sit down.

"Where did you live before that?" Jay asked, Florida was a while away from where they were, and had a lot less colder winters. Usually most people decide to move to Florida for that reason. "And what made you come to this place?" He asked taking another bite out of his cookie.

"Maine, and i moved here because i want to live close to my grandparents. And i heard this was i nice school." She ate some of her food. "have you lived here all your life?"

"Ah, that's interesting, and good for you, always nice to have a good relationship with your grandparents. And yes, my whole life, i've seen other places, vactions, and trips and such, i've just never lived anywhere but here." Jay said as he killed off the last remaining piece of his cookie.

"I've been to Florida, it's nice, I like it there. They have alot of beaches and entertaining areas you can go to. Fireworks at night, really a beautiful area. I also visited Italy, once, it was beautiful, loved Venice and Florence, great place I assure you. Other than those places the rest can be dull, some other camping trips in PA, but that's about all." Jay stated, smiling thinking back at all the good times he had with family and friends. "How you liking the food?" He asked pointing to her food, "some of it's okay, the rest, ehhhh" Jay said shaking his hand in the so-so motion.

She noded as he talked, smiling. When he stopped.she reached for her food, and that's when he asked. "oh yeah! Its ok. Better then my old schools by a long shot!" She laughed, pushing her hair away of her face.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom