Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Breach - Part 3 - An Erotica

Hahvoc The Decepticon

Singularity
He had been watching her sleep until now. She was curled up on her side, locked away in dreamland as she unconsciously sucked her thumb. Like this, she was practically innocent, especially since her mouth was shut and her worries weren’t filling her gaze. He moved his hands gently over her, starting with her hair and working his way down. His touch was feather light but still he could tell she was starting to wake up, especially when he slipped a hand between her legs and teasingly stroked her to awareness. Her eyes opened slowly before going wide as she gasped, thumb popping loose. An instant blush fell over her cheeks as she turned her dreamy yet alarmed face towards him. She bit her lip instead of questioning him, eyes fluttering shut as he slipped a finger into her cunt, teasing her with his slow and exploring hands. It didn’t take long before she was fully awake and panting, small little noises escaping her as she looked up at him, looking like a blushing virgin even though she was far from one. It was adorable in a way he wanted to corrupt. He pulled his hands away from her body.

“Turn over, baby girl, and lift that ass up for Daddy. I wanna explore you at my leisure.” She almost thought to protest, but his tone and gentleness overrode her hesitation and she just nodded, still blushing bright as she rolled over onto her stomach, pulling herself up so that her legs were spread, ass up like he had acquired her to do. She shivered a little in anticipation and yet trepidation. What did he have in mind at this hour? But she didn’t voice that question just yet. She wanted to have more trust than that, and he was patient with her. But still, she had her hang-ups.

A soft sound escaped her as his hands moved over her body, slowly, as if he had never touched her before. She bit her lip as he pressed his nails into her skin but not enough to give her what she wanted. He was teasing her, almost taunting her control with his touch. And then his lips were following his hands and she couldn’t hold back a soft moan and a shiver. She could practically feel him grinning as he gripped the swells of her cheeks in his hands, spreading them. He nipped one cheek and then the other before she gasped out at his mouth on her cunt. He lapped at her, still teasingly slow and gentle, until he found her clit and teased that little bundle even more, using just the tip of his tongue. She made more noises, almost whining as she held herself still. He was eating at her self-control more quickly than he was tasting her. She could barely stand it and, unbidden, a whimper escaped her.

“What’s the matter, baby girl? Daddy not doing enough for you?” She wrinkled her nose against the bed as she kept still, thinking over how to answer. The smart ass answer or the truth? It *was* technically the same answer, anyways.

“Daddy…please stop torturing me, *please*.” She grimaced at the begging tone she had, but he was undoing her with his slow and gentleness. Her wake-up call was considerate, but this was just plain *mean.* She was practically shaking from the need to make him do something more: to touch and taste and bite and other things that were so much better! There was a time and place for this! And it wasn’t now!

“Remember you said that,” she heard before she was flipped over onto her back, hands pinned above her head, his face right above hers. She blushed anew, staring up at her Daddy as he stared back at her. He was serious now, but she could still see that hint of playfulness that made her calm down even when he scared her out of her comfort zone and pushed her limits. And then she heard the clink. She tugged. She tugged again. And a third time proved that he had, in fact, handcuffed her to the bed. She sputtered, feeling that panic set in that she couldn’t move until he kissed her, his hands gently stroking her wrists. She could still feel the panic lingering like a ghost wanting to jump out at her, but his whispered words of *trust me* and *it’s okay* softened her just a little bit. He wouldn’t hurt her, not in a way she wouldn’t enjoy, but that fear still lingered. Those questions of *What if he doesn’t uncuff me? What if the panic gets too much? What if I can’t move my hands? What if he hurts me too much?* And then he looked at her, hovering right above her. He kissed her again, even more gently and stroked his hands over her body just as softly, awakening her nerve-endings until she was panting against his lips.

“I won’t hurt you, baby girl. Trust me. I promise I won’t break it.” She bit her lip and the hesitation was high but she did nod slowly, even if she was unsure.

“Take a deep breath. Remember the safe word and let me take care of you,” Again, she nodded slowly, though she made a small panicky sound. He stroked her hair, kissing along her neck and shoulder, making those nonsensical soothing noises to calm her nerves. Eventually, she did calm and watched as his lips drifted lower and lower. His tongue flicked out to tease her pierced nipples, making her back arch as she moaned. He teased the overly sensitive buds, moving back and forth between them with his mouth. Her arousal turned her skin a rosy hue as he teased her, pulling sweet little noises from her as she arched her back just enough to offer up herself to him. He took his time working her over, using his lips and tongue first, then adding the lightest of nips and the tips of his fingers. She moaned and gasped, whimpering at the sensation. Every time she arched, her wrists pulled on the restraints and the little bit of pain added to the sensation of pleasure. She could still feel that little edge of panic, but she didn’t let it overwhelm her pleasure.

Soon his mouth and hands left her nipples, making her whimper at the loss. He laughed against her skin as his nails dragged down her ribs, making her cry out in pleasure and shiver. He looked up at her as she panted and looked back at him, giving him a little glare that had him arching a brow at her. Great, now she had to be careful. She swallowed as her blush bloomed once more and he stared at her the entire time as his mouth moved lower and lower, making her feeling of exposure grow. He could do whatever he wanted, and as much as it terrified her, she was also so wound up that it balanced out her fear. His lips once again met her clit and she bit her lip as he sucked the little bundle into his mouth, teasing it with his tongue and teeth, making her moan and shake beneath him. His nails dug into her thighs, making her gasp out before moaning louder as the pleasure and pain mixed, amplifying sensation.

“Louder, baby girl…” He demanded softly, looking up at her as he slipped a finger into her wet cunt, drawing a choked moan from her as he fucked her slowly with it, finding just the right spots to torment her, drawing more sounds. A second finger was added, stretching her, making her gasp as she bit her lip at the pleasure.

“Squeeze my fingers, baby girl, don’t hide from me,” he demanded before his mouth was on her clit again, making her cry out, whimpering as she squeezed her inner muscles, making her gasp out at the increased sensation, the thrusting of his fingers as they teased and prodded all those sweet spots that had her panting for air and release. But she knew it wasn’t that easy, that she wouldn’t be given an orgasm so soon or so easily. He was teasing her, making her slick with pleasure, body hot and flushed with arousal and desire. He was priming her and pushing her. He wanted her to beg. He’d *make* her beg. Pulling his mouth from her clit, he shallowly fucked her with his fingers, watching her face as she writhed and gasped, panting and whimpering. He wanted to hear it. He had to hear it.

“D-Daddy, please!” She bit her lip as she looked at him, barely able to hold his gaze. The intensity in his eyes made her feel too vulnerable, even more vulnerable than being handcuffed.

“Please what? And look at me when you ask…” She made a noise but forced herself to look at him, almost losing her nerve to ask. She swallowed, taking a few deep breaths, holding back a moan as she bit the bullet and whimpered.

“Please, Daddy! I need you to fuck me! Please!” He pressed his fingers in as deep as they would go, teasing her as she whimpered and moaned before he pulled them free and licked her juices from them. She made another noise, a mixture of whimper and impatience. But he would give her what she wanted. She had asked so sweetly.

He left her briefly to slip on a condom before climbing back into bed with her, rubbing the head of his cock against her slick and swollen cunt. She moaned softly, looking up at him as he positioned himself, his hands moving to her hair. He pulled on it, forcing her to keep her eyes on him as every inch pressed into her core. He watched her face as she took his cock, eyes widening, face flushing, then biting her lip until her eyes finally shut in pleasure and pain of being stretched and filled. He barely gave her time to take a breath before he was thrusting, taking her, claiming her with hard and deep thrusts that had her crying out and tugging at the cuffs. His mouth was soon on her neck, his teeth sinking into her skin, making her inner muscles tighten around his cock, which made him groan from the fist-like grip of her cunt. She was tight, but he loved that she could get even tighter than this.

He kept biting her as he pounded her cunt, making her take what he gave, her moans filling the otherwise quiet space as he marked her skin, claiming her body in more than one way as his own. He tugged her hair, forcing her back to arch and her breasts to press up in offering, which he took advantage of. He sucked on one of her presented nipples as he fucked her, changing the angle, going deeper. She cried out and whimpered, moaning louder as his nails moved down her ribs. She could barely keep her head straight as the pleasure grew and grew, feeling the urge to come weighing on her shoulders, but she couldn’t. She couldn’t until Daddy said so and it was killing her. *She was right there.*

“Don’t you dare come without asking me, baby girl,” he demanded, basically reading her mind. She panted hard, her breath mingling with his as his lips hovered over hers, gaze bearing down on her to be honest, to ask for what she wanted. To trust him to give it to her. She looked him in the eyes and didn’t hesitate despite her blush.

“Please, Daddy! Please, let me come, please!” The words were practically whimpered out rather than spoken. She couldn’t deny how needy and desperate she sounded but she knew it wasn’t pathetic. That he wouldn’t ever laugh at her for being honest and needing him to fulfill a need she couldn’t otherwise fill.

“Then come, baby girl! Come for me!” He fucked her hard and deep, releasing her hair to grip her hands, lacing his fingers with hers as he kissed her, swallowing her cries as she came, tightening around his thrusting cock over and over until he finally lost it, reaching his own release. His thrusts slowed to a stop, releasing her wrists from the handcuffs before he rolled her over and pulled her on top of him, still deep inside of her. She snuggled into him, panting and listening to his quickened heartbeat in the otherwise quiet room. With a deep sigh from him, he stroked her hair gently, keeping her tucked close to him. She made a small noise of contentment, eyes shut as she just felt his touch and listened to his heartbeat. After a few silent moments, she looked up at him.

“I better get bacon aftercare since *you* did wake *me* up.”

“You’ll get it when I wake up, baby girl.”

“Daddy!”

Back
Top Bottom