Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

New Cravings.(FxF) (FxM)

Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all Id like to take a moment to thank everyone Ive met and played with through BMR. And sorry to those who cant take " No " for an answer and have ended up in my Yahoo Iggy Bin.

New Cravings!
The following are meant to be " baseline " ideas. Meaning Im putting the thought out there and would like to discuss and setup the details with you. Please Do NOT ask me to elaborate on these roles by myself.
All Characters 18+ only please.

1) Stripper + Visitor/Manager/Bouncer/Co-Worker.(FxM,FxF)( LT/ST)
Pretty basic stuff here. My character would be a new/inexperienced stripper at a local gentlemens club. Your character would be one of the others. An interesting, but not necessary , twist on the " Visitor " role may include your character being a family member?

2) GoGoDancer/Model + Client/Manager/Photographer/Co-Worker
(FxM,FxF) (LT/ST)
If you don't know what a GoGo Dancer is please do your own research. Don't ask me to explain it. This could go a hundred different ways so I wont go into it any further.

3) Gloryhole + Visitor .(FxM)(ST)
Prefer short term for this one, and sorry ladies, guys only for this role.
Its pretty self-explanatory. And if you're more of the Short Term role type of person, this would be the better option.

Thanks again for reading! Message me on here or YIM if you want to set something up. Im also ALWAYS interested in any roles you have. Doesn't mean I'll always be up for them, but as long as you are mature and can take " no thank you " as an acceptable response please feel free to hit me with just about anything.
Heres my F-List " http://www.f-list.net/c/cute_rp_girl/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom