Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Inheritance cycle~ (FxM or MxM)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abby Locke

Star
Hello there, having just finished reading the Inheritance Cycle for the hundredth time all the way through, I would like a longer term role play.
Rule basics:
1. Please be literate, I know that not everyone is a great speller but I need it to be readable in order to keep my interest.
2. Don't just disappear on me. I know that life happens and if you need to stop a role play, put it on hiatus or just be gone for a few days that is perfectly fine with me. I may be disappointed but nothing is worse than just being left with no word. I'll do my best not to do that to you because I know how irritating it is to me.
3. For this role play I would like, at least at the beginning, more story than smut. I love smut, but I want development and depth.
4. I am mainly on Blue Moon on my phone so it is difficult to reply to everyone every day. My normal reply length is anywhere between 4 lines to 4 decent paragraphs. I try to match the post length of my partner, I just ask that I don't get one or two liners.

Please PM me with requests, and have an idea of what you would like to do. Also, as I would like detail for this role play I do not want to do this on YIM. So PLEASE do not ask me to do this on messenger. I want to do this either in a thread or PM.

ROLE PLAY OFFS
1. FxF I don't do it. I'm interested in the naughty bits I Don't have.
2. Hard core Beastiality. (Non-sentient is a no)
3. Blood. Gore. And anything that belongs in the toilet.
4. Incest (some, very rare exceptions)
5. Anal sex for MxF
6. Water sports
7. Tentacles

ROLE PLAY ONS
1. MxF, MxM (with the right partner for MxM)
2. SMBD (slave\master, bondage to various degrees)
3. Fandoms
4. AUs and Originals
5. Threesomes (MxFxM. Depending on which two males and plot line)

Now to the actual role play ideas!

Pairings:
OCxOC
EragonxOC
EragonxArya
EragonxMurtagh (could be convinced)
MurtaghxOC
MurtaghxNasuada
I am open for suggestions as well :)

I would like to play an OC but I can play cannon. Whether the time period is before the fall of the riders, during Galbatorix's reign or after the Inheritance Cycle doesn't matter me.
Plot idea:
MurtaghxOC
OCxOC
50 years after Eragon left the borders of Alageasia, the first few riders have been chosen and have come to the new home of the riders. Murtagh and Thorn have also joined the riders. MC is an elf from Du Weldenvarden, she is still a new rider but shows great potential.

Bump!

images

I thought this was about the book written by n.k. jemisin about the black female protagonist, the hundred thousand kingdoms but this turned out to be a such a dissapoint. I am dissapoint.

Sorry that this wasn't what you were looking for but I'd never heard of N. K. Jemisin until now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom