Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I have some ideas ( added another idea)

Status
Not open for further replies.

forever-alone31

Super-Earth
So I'm looking for someone who will stay with the RP and won't leave. I do not care of the gender of who I'm playing with male or female, I'm good with anyone same goes for characters I can play both.

So I have a few plot ideas I will add more when I get some but I have a few.

Plots

1. So I read something once I really can't remember all the names of the places but we can just make it up, most of it I'm making up but the plot is from the story. So it's a breeding one, it is set in the future. So teens from 16 and up are sent to this place. The scientist change there names and put them in big forests or meadows that are soronded by big fences, there cald sections like section 1,2 and so on. In some of the sections the males are put with the females to do whatever they like, in others theres just females in one and males in the other. When the scientist think that they are ready the call the name of some girl/boy and make them strip there cloths. The girls are strapped down into doggie style in a room the scientist make the boys go in and leave them until they breed. If the boys don't breed the girls they get whipped. Once there done being bred the girls are taken to a different place were they will have the child, the child is birthed in a few days because or something they give them to speed it up. Most of the girls hate being mixed with the boys because there usually raped and never are called to be bred they stay there forever.
So this one we would both have to play more then on character.

2. This is set in a high school or collage setting, Nerd I'm saying more of a guy but girl works. He or she Gets bullied around a lot my the cheerleaders or jocks, so the nerd gets pissed and is done with it. He or she decides to blackmail/kidnap some how/rape some how. Whatever you want, or someone helps him or her out to get the the girls/guys. We can brain storm some more

3. So something's happen between heaven and hell they have just finished a war and now Satan is planning another war but he is doing it a different way. He is sending his demons to earth were most of gods angels are cleaning up the mess that Satan does not want to clean. His demons are finding angels and humans and breeding them. Making evil demon spawn......and we can go from there with this one.

4. Mom helps out with all her sons football/soccar/basketbal stuff, going to every game and trips. Her and her son have been having sex a lot but no one knows. So when her son and there team wins the games, they get to go to finals and stuff. Her and her son have made a plan, ( we can make up a plan) she walks in on them late at night wearing tight cloths and no bra or panties and catches them "doing something".....and I guess we could go from there and make more things up we could have the cheerleaders involved,coach and mom, coach cheerleader ect.

5. So Teresa just got into highschool, she is very shy and doesn't like to talk much. She is smart and has a very nice body, she ignores people when they ask her to do there homework for them and when a jock makes fun of her she snaps. She did something, ( whatever you want or whatever I can think of) to a jock she didn't mean to do it but it pissed him off and the others. The jocks decide to get revenge on her in the girls locker room when she's the only one left, they start blackmailing her and stuff so they can use her none stop.

6. So I'm looking for one set in medival times, there's thing 18 year old girl. Her father had died and now it's just her and her sister. She needs to get food so she starts going to store owners or just one and other merchant men, letting them do what the please with her body. She can get pregnant or we can put a twist like she gets kidnapped,gangbanged.

7. Looking for futa breeding kind of one or slave thing. Don't really have a plot but I'm opened for some.

So I might have more ideas later on, I'm open to what any other ideas I do like smut so feel free to add some ideas or plots, pm me of you are interested.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom