Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Drake Falls (Recruiting!)

black-divider-no-background-hi.png

Drake Falls; a story about family life

Welcome,

This group rp is active and currently searching for new players; Females (preference), Males and other's. More openings will be added as more interest is accumulated to areas pertaining to world building.
As of now we are open for any and all players.

If interested, the most important parts are in regards to the game found below.

Bear in mind that some darker elements will occur in this game. Players can list their preferences and discuss beforehand how dark these elements can go. At the very least the main story offers incest scenes and serious character development between players, elements of Dom-Sub, age gaps. Darker traits such as non-con, pregnancy and others will have to be discussed within the group beforehand or a separate ‘chapter’ must be created when players wish to act out these scenes away from the group and the agreed upon middle ground.

Ask a question in this thread or send me a pm!

Characters Thread
Main Thread

1. Activity: 
Try to keep posting somewhat regularly, lest others get stuck in the story due to your character(s). The aim is to have the posting rate be 2/3 times a week.

2. Post Size:  
As always, Quality goes over Quantity, yet try to keep a post above 2 paragraphs and spellcheck your post beforehand. Chat speak and a Lack of ‘trying’ to form proper grammar will not be tolerated.

3. Gm-Status:  
I will be both a Player and a GM in this, perhaps sharing the Burdon of GM if this rp grows large enough. 

4. Admittance:
Players will be handpicked out of all applicants, unless a majority of fellow accepted players is in favour for or against a player who is requesting a spot.

5. Characters and story:
Probably the most important rule; characters need to add to the story, not be the story. I will not tolerate players who are god-modding other players, make perfect characters or try to hero/villain their way into the story.
Follow the character sheet and act according to what is considered socially acceptable in this rp and what is agreed upon beforehand.

Rough character sketches/ideas can be discussed in this thread, yet finished characters will have to be send to me in order to be accepted into the game. I will post the character sheets in the Character thread.

frank_lloyd_wright_dom_nad_wodospadem.jpg

Drake falls, the masterpiece designed by European architect and award-winning novelist Lance Jonathan Drake. Drake falls is an incredible example of organic beauty meets state of the art modern architecture. It hangs over a waterfall using the architectural device known as the cantilever. It is located in the centre of a large, lush, forested area with many natural cliff and mountainous areas, at least fifty miles away from the nearest city in all directions. Few know about its location, except for some pre-build sketches that had won a few awards for its ingenuity.
It has a self-sustaining water and power supply and is equipped with the latest electronic safety measures and technology aimed for maximum comfort.
On the outside it appears to be a home of absolute tranquillity and purity. Little do people know of the darkness that lurks inside.

Lance Jonathan Drake was born and raised in modest beginnings, yet soon it became clear that he was destined for greatness, showing both skill in buildings things with both words and sketches. At the start of his career he was included in some major and prestigious projects, as well as finishing two rather large novels, one being an award winning one. He married out of love to a beautiful woman and was blessed early on with the gift of new life. He proved to be an attentive father and loving husband, on top of being filthy rich and making a name for himself. He designed Drake falls as a present for his wife, a project that he would give her to eternalise his love for her.
Sadly this fairy tale love wasn’t meant to last..

With his offspring still too young to remember, their family was plunged into darkness when his wife was taken from him; a robbery in their home that changed everything, tearing a page from their book that was crucial to the fairy tale magic that his family was so blessed with. In this darkest hour he finished the final pieces on his house, including some additions, and moved his family there, shutting himself out from the rest of the world. He would shelter his remaining family from the elements that were haunting this world. He would teach them what they needed to know, keeping any impurities and dangers away from them, nurture them into greatness as they grew up in this utopia he had created for them. Little did he know that his once pure, noble and somewhat misguided ideas would send him on a path to corruption, casting a large shadow over his family that would tempt them to the sweetest taboo known to mankind.

First floor
Second floor
Third floor

Father: Taken by Flassche
Eldest Daughter: Portrayed by purplehaze
Middle Daughter: Portrayed by Dementia
Youngest Daughter: Portrayed By Lady Bloody Ava

Open to suggestions for other roles. Send me a pm first!

Insert picture

Full name: ?
Ethnicity: ?
Sexuality: ?
Height: cm and feet/inch
Hair colour: ?
Skin colour: ?
Eye colour: ?
Breast size: ?
Virgin: ?

Special traits: ?

Dislikes:

bio:

I'm interested in doing this. A few questions first though.
1. Where should I post my character sheet? Here or through PM?
2. I'm planning for my character to be 21 years old. Which daughter you prefer she should be?
3. Regarding the floor plans, there are only three bedrooms in that house, a guest room, a master bedroom and a staff bedroom. So, are we going to follow the floor plans accurately? Since we have three daughters in the family, I figure there should be more bedrooms. The other bedrooms could be used by other roles.
4. Is it okay for my character to have different ethnicity?
5. Which types of pictures would you accept for the character representation? (real ones, digital art ones (my avatar), anime ones)

Hey,

First off; The thread isn’t done yet, simply a first sketch to see if there is an interest in the scene itself. I will be adding more to the scene today. So apologies to any missing or unclear things within the thread.

Thanks for showing an interest in the scene. Depending on if there are more takers we can switch this to single rp as well.

You can send your character sketch to me for approval and discussion. I shall make a character thread as soon as I am done with work.

The floor plans and house is taken from a actual house ‘Fallingwater’. It serves as a rough sketch to get a grasp at how the floor are constructed and get a better understanding of the shape of the house.
No doubt we could find a spot or two for new rooms or create bunk beds if there are many other volunteers for the story. So, no, we are not following the floor plans too ‘accuratly’.

The daughters/sons/others can be blood related, step or adopted entirely, so feel free to chose a different ethnicity. Feel free to use any picture, drawing, sketch to show off your character. Just make sure to also add a written description of her/him.

Great! Thanks for answering all of that. I'll send my character sheet to you when it's ready.

Would you be willing to add a workout room complete with free weights and a squat rack? I wanna be able to workout.

I am thinking about either adding a basement level that could house several objects, including a training room, or simply an outhouse that could house a small fitness room.
I think the basement might be the best.

Keep in mind that the story is somewhat aimed at daughters, adoptive or biological, daughters because of the protective/possessive nature of the father, wanting to prevent a similar fate that happened to his wife to happen to these girls.

A son might be added if the need of the story and current partners demand it.

Feel free to submit a Character sketch/idea through Pm.

Alright all,

We now have one father and three daughters.

What do we say, is this enough, or should we add in one more? (Possibly a bi-sexual son?)

Input is appreciated.

In the mean time I am on the hunt for pictures for in and out of the house, as well as setting up the intro story.

All the three character profiles have been added. Feel free to gaze at them and give me feedback/suggestions.

Send me a pm with your character sketch, making sure vieuw the other daughters first.

I'll get back to you in the morning.

-f

We currently have three daughters (one adopted).

Feel free to read the character thread page and Pm your own.

I’ll pm the other members/players to hear their thoughts about adding another one or not.

Back
Top Bottom