Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sex... School?! [ShimapanMan x Dementia]

Ziri squeaks loudly as Isaac's cum filled her mouth. She swallowed what she good as she milked him dry, every last drop being lapped up. She was a virgin but already a cum slut. She jerks him off a couple times, draining every last drop before sitting up, her pussy still dripping onto his face. She looks down at him, smiling. "Ready for round 2?" she grins, turning again so her sex hovered against his own. "You'd be taking your slave's virginity. How does that make you feel, master?" she asks teasingly.

Isaac's body shivered as he felt her stroke him, a few more drops entering her lips. He was panting now, his body trying to recover. "Ohh, that was good..." He exclaimed, closing his eyes. It was much, much better than anything he had done before. Her wetness was around his lips, with more dripping onto him. He felt her moving which caused him to open his eyes, and he was surprised to see her facing him, her legs on either side of him. "R-round 2?" He asked, looking up at her with a slightly incredulous look. He was still hard, and he should last much longer now, but he felt so drained. He decided to go with it. "That sounds great, Ziri. I hope I make your - our - first time pleasant." He said, smiling up at her. This was exciting for him.

Ziri blushes heavily at this, already beginning to submit to the idea of this male taking her virginity. She wraps her arms around his neck as she leans down and licks his face clean shyly. She then kisses him, her cheeks flushed more so as the thoughts of him dominating her for the next five months flooded her mind. She pulls away from the kiss slowly, exhaling shakily against his lips. "A-Are you sure?" she asks, blue eyes a bit pouty but still lust-filled as she looked at him. Her strawberry scented hair fell over her shoulders and covered his own, a couple strands of her bangs covering part of her face. Her knees lightly gripped on either side of his hips as she slightly straddled him.

Feeling her lick her own juices off of his face only turned him on even more than he was. He closed his eyes and returned her soft kiss, only pulling back when she did. "I'm sure, my slave." He said, a smile on his face. He reached up and ran his fingers through her hair once more before moving it down her body to rest on her ass. "As wet as you are, my cock will certainly fit right in." He teased. Her scent was wonderful. He moved his other hand to grip her behind, a hand now on each side. His hard length was just at her entrance, and he was ready to push it in. "Are you ready?" He asked, gently squeezing her. Only once she gave him the go-ahead did he move his waist up, pushing until his thick head pushed inside.

She had decided to stay in this half sitting up position as they finally comitted the deed so she could watch his facial expressions. She nods down at him, biting her lip in anticipation. Once his engorged head stretched her tight entrance, she gave a small whimper, her mouth opening a bit in shock. He was so hot. She gave a stuttered squeak as his length slowly shoved its way through her hymen and filled her tight folds. Her hips buck a bit against him, heavy, delayed pants leaving her lips. "O-oh, master..~ You're so big and yummy.." she manages through moans, looking down at him.

Isaac pushed as far in as he could, pausing for just a moment as he pressed against her hymen. He released a soft moan before forcing his way on through until his cock was plunged all the way in. She was extremely tight, squeezing his thick length with her body. "Mmaah...." He managed to breath out, looking up at her pleasured face. He began to move, pulling his length out slightly before pushing back inside, a wet noise escaping from the slick movement. "Ohh, god..." He exclaimed, his own mouth falling open. She was so wet, so lubed up for him. He slid out once more, a little further this time, then pushed in quickly. Her slit gripped him well as his moves picked up a rhythm. Her words just coaxed him on more. "Z-ziri, mm~" He moaned, leaning up and kissing her.

The moment he began moving his hips, Ziri fell into lust completely. As his sweet lips pressed against hers, she kissed back lovingly, her mouth meshing with his. She moans a bit against his mouth as he moved inside of her small body. "O-ohmygod.." she manages, panting a bit as her fingers clenched into the bedsheets. His hands on her ass made her squirm in pleasure as her virgin pussy was filled by the thin boy below her. "H-how does such a lanky boy end up with such a large cock~?" she asks, more to herself than anything as he continued to shove his large erection into her body. She rolls her hips, murmurs of moans leaving her lips.

Isaac squeezed her behind as he pushed in and out of her, using his grip to push himself deeper. He kept his mouth close to her hers, eventually deepening the kiss and slipping his tongue inside. He moaned softly, speeding up his movements slightly as he kept on. Her tight pussy tightly held his cock, the hot length only being able to move so easily by her fluids. "Ohh~" He moaned, pulling back from the kiss. He could feel his orgasm approaching once more. "W-what's that supposed to mean?" He asked teasingly in between breaths. By now, his motions had turned to thrusts, the bed squeaking with every one. "Ahh... Slave, I'm going to fill you with my cum~" He stated, pushing himself as far inside as he could. He was throbbing, about to explode.

The hands gripped her ass made her hips arch into him, the kiss only becoming more passionate as she slips her tongue against his. Once his thrusts sped up enough to make the bed creak, she would set up and allow him to thrust directly up into her body. Her hands would rest on his hips for support and her mouth open as she moaned out. "P-please fill me with your thick, yummy cum, master~! I want it so bad!" she cries out slightly as he filled her body up. If looking closely, you could see the outline of the head of his erection as it slammed into her body.

When she sat up, his hands moved to her thin hips. Isaac was having a difficult time holding back his thick cum as he thrusted into her. He looked up, watching her breasts - still clad in her bra - bouncing. He was even more distracted by how his cock was even causing a bulge in her abdomen; it had to be one of the most exciting things he had seen. As she begged for his cum, her high pitched voice threw him over the edge. "O-ooohhh, Ziri~! I'm cumming!" He gasped, pulling her down onto his cock as he released. A torrent of cum shot into her as his body wracked with pleasure. Spurts of the sticky, white fluid filled her, dripping out and back onto him, the bed, and down her thighs. His mouth was gaped open as he finished.

Once he rammed himself inside and came, her own climax hit. She would half-scream, half-moan his lovely name into the air. Her fingers claw down his thighs a bit as his own hands clung to hers. She looks down at him, a bit woozy from her climax. She would look down a bit more, watching as his semen flowed out of her body so easily. "O-oh, my, master. You made a mess," she pants happily, swiping her index and middle finger through the cum puddle, then brings it to her lips. She licks her fingers clean, giggling a bit. "Mnn, you taste good," she purrs a bit, rolling her hips to make his cock stir once more.

Isaac was panting now, his second climax over with. He was out of breath as he looked up at her, a satisfied smile on his face. "Oohh... Nothing a good slave like you wouldn't clean up." He said, watching her lick his semen off her finger. She knew exactly how to tease, and tease well. He released a soft moan as she ground against him, his length sensitive after all of that. A bit more of his fluid dripped out from the motions. "I hope with that you think I'll be a good master, Ziri. Do you think I'm a worthy room mate?" He asked, moving and slipping out of her tight body. He felt drained, but they still had to go and shower, and now clean the bed. Perhaps they had more sheets hidden somewhere.

Ziri flops over and cuddles against his side, her arms wrapping around his chest. She smiles up at him. "I think you'll be perfect," she smiles, leaning up to give him a kiss. Her lips mesh perfectly with his, taking his bottom lip to nip and suckle on it. She runs a hand up his chest and cups his jaw, pulling him close. "My Perfect Master," she murmurs, running her thumb over his cheek. She giggles and pulls away, sitting up to grab clothes. She wraps a plush black towel around her body, jumping a bit as a knock was at the door.

She pads over, a cart left before the door. On the card was the items they ordered along with three laundry bags. She wheels the cart inside and unload the items, giggling. "There's clean sheets," she smiles over at him. "I'm ready to shower so," she veers off, mouth left a bit open as she watches him.

Isaac smiled and returned her kiss, closing his eyes until she suckled his lip. He ran his hand down her body and gently squeeze her ass, letting her free when she pushed herself off. He liked her calling him the 'perfect master', even though this was his first time even entertaining the idea. This school year was going to be an interesting one to say the least. He sat up as well, looking over at her as she draped herself in the towel. His gaze shifted to the door when he heard the dull knock, moving over so his feet were on the floor. As Ziri brought in the cart of items, his eyes widened at the amount of stuff she ordered. So many various toys and accessories covered the cart. And these were all for them. "Wow..." He whispered, looking up at her.

When she handed him the sheets, he smiled. "I'm glad about having these. I think we'll be dirtying a lot of sheets." He said, teasing her. He stood up and quickly changed the sheets, stuffing the stained ones into the laundry bag. He then walked over to his dresser and pulled out a set of pajamas and new boxers before grabbing a towel. "Well, I suppose I'll go shower too then. Do we shower together? Or is that an option?" He asked, wrapping his towel around his lower half.

"No. They're not co-ed showers," she giggles, only to exit out and to the bathrooms. She showered slowly, shaving every inch of her body, except her mane of auburn locks. She smelled of vanilla and strawberries now, exiting in a loose band shirt and sweatpants, along with another set of matching undies. She pads into the room, blow-drying her hair and shoving her glasses up her nose. She had the giant dorky ones that made her eyes look a bit bigger than normal. She opens her laptop up, an apple mac, and prints out her schedule from her mini-printer. She awaited her room mates arrival, beginning to munch on some chips.

Isaac looked a bit let down. "Whaaat..." He said, looking at her. "Oh well, that'll be fine. See you in a bit then." He said, watching her leave. He followed close behind, making sure to turn off the light behind them. He headed down the hall to his own gender's bathroom and proceeded to shower. He shampooed his hair, a simple clean scent sticking to his hair. He then washed his body, using his only available bodywash - a minty smelling scent. He washed himself off and made sure he was well trimmed himself before leaving and going back to the room. He was dressed in a pair of loose sweatpants and a t-shirt. When he walked in, her own scent filled his nose, the vanilla and strawberries being a nice compliment to his mint.

He also noticed her cute glasses. "Haha, I didn't know you wore glasses. They look nice on you." He teased, putting his old clothes and towel in his clothes basket. He then walked over and joined her. "So, I suppose our classes are the same?" He said, looking over the schedule she had printed. The names of the classes still made him blush slightly.

She handed him his own and stuck her's atop her dresser. "Yup, except for the four that I take, and the four that you take to learn an action. Then we use that in the other four classes," she nods over at him. Her cheeks were a bit pink at the glasses comment. She smiles softly and tilts her head. "Thanks," she murmurs before kissing him on the cheek. She shoves a chip past her perfect lips, giggling at how the pair next door moaned similarly to elephants. "We sounded like two girls so," she smiles, teasing him.

Isaac took his schedule and looked at the classes on his schedule. The classes' names would make a normal student blush. 'Proper Bondage.' 'What Punishment is Right?' 'How to Properly Reward Your Sub.' And, last but not least... 'Different Fetishes.' He had the least idea about the last class, but it could be just a broad topic. It also seemed that they had their individual class then paired up again before going to an individual class. The classes were less than an hour, to leave enough time for a lunch.

The sound of the pair in their adjacent room echoed in his ears. It wasn't too noticable at first, but then the thin walls showed their inefficiency. When she commented on how he had sounded, be blushed. "Y-yeah, I do have a high moan." He said, looking at her. He kissed her on the lips softly before pulling back. "So, classes start bright and early... We should probably get to bed soon." He said, laying back onto the bed.

Ziri's schedule consisted of "Submitting Forefully", "Drop Anibitions", "Begging & Obedience", and "Pleasing The Master." She shrugged, murmuring softly against his lips. She shudders lightly, feeling a bit light headed. She bites her lip and looks down, shutting her laptop. She sets it atop her dresser and nods over at him. "You're right," she murmurs. She strips herself of clothing, standing only in her panties before crawling into the bed. She snuggles into the covers and closes her eyes.

Isaac was feeling tired as well. Even though it hadn't seemed like that day had been too exhausting, it had contained a lot of firsts. When Ziri began to strip, he watched closely, looking at her standing in her panties. "You know, if you sleep like this, we might need to have out fun every night." He said, chuckling. He pulled off his shirt and threw it off of the bed before standing up. He set an alarm for an hour before his first class, enough time to get dressed and eat breakfast. "Good night, Ziri." He said, climbing under the covers. The room was a nice temperature, just chilly enough to keep his warm body under the blanket.

The next morning felt like it came too quickly. The alarm clock he had set went off, causing him to jump awake. "Ah..." He said, turning it off and stretching. The bed had been comfortable. "Good morning..." He exclaimed with a yawn. He quickly climbed out of bed and began to get dressed.

Ziri had snuggled against him while they slept, moaning in discomfort as he got out of bed. She sits up, rubbing her eyes. The blue orbs look sleepily around the room. She squeaked as she moved around a bit, her groin area being quite sore. She exhales in an embarrassed manner before shuffling out of bed. She dresses herself, pulling on a grey v-neck and some skinny jeans. She shrugs her wavy locks out of her way before going to brush them. She looks over at her partners lean body briefly before doing a small amount of make up. As he was getting dressed, Ziri walks over and wraps her arms around his waist, kissing him gently on the cheek. "Learn, my little master," she murmurs gently against his ear before nibbling briefly at it. She slips away quickly and grabs her keys, wallet, and phone. "I'll see you later, Kay?"

Isaac was a morning person, so he was up and ready in just a few minutes. He had pulled on a pair of deep blue jeans himself, along with a casual grey button up. He combed his hair as she prepared to leave, smiling when she came over and teased his ear. A slight moan left his lips. "Mmm, I will. I'll be a great master by the end of the semester." He said in a promising tone. "Alright, talk to you later. I hope classes are fun." He murmured as she left. He stayed a moment to grab his own things, including his schedule, and headed out. Locking the door behind him, he made his way to the room for 'Proper Bondage.'

He took a seat near the front. There were just several in the room, a mix of mostly boys and a few girls. Once the bell rang, the professor, a very attractive twenty-something year old lady in front, began to speak. "Hello, class... Welcome to a new semester. You are all new, or should be. We will be using some of you as examples throughout the semester, so make sure to take notes." She instructed. "Today, we will start with some basics, using handcuffs and things already made to restrain someone. Later on, we will move to ropes and some shibari." She added, pacing around the room. On a desk in the middle, she had handcuffs and a few other items. She walked around and spoke, talking about proper tightness to not harm your submissive.

Ziri strolled into her class a bit to confident because on the way in she got a nice firm spank. "Sit," said the male at the door. Ziri stuck her tongue out and proceeded to sit down, cheeks flushed. She pouted now, watching as others came in. They were mostly girls, and maybe a couple boys. She couldn't tell. The man at the door now stood at the front of the class, his look very attractive yet simple.

"Hello, submissives. We have a pretty bunch this year. I'm Mister Matthew, you may call me Matt. I'll be teaching all of your submissive core classes," he nods to everyone. "Then of course me and Miss Lilly will join for the double class." Ziri tilts her head at him. He had clean olive skin, soft brown eyes and hair. He looked too cute to be old enough to teach horny teens. Nonethematter, she listened to her professor. They learned the basics of just letting the other be the boss, along with being a sexy little minx and teasing him into getting what they wanted as well.

Isaac's class was a bit more on edge. The woman, Miss Lilly, informed them that if they weren't cooperative and didn't address her properly - she was Mistress Lilly to the new recruits - they would be punished. She was a very sexy woman, with a sultry voice, and dressed to kill. She was wearing a tight fitting office outfit, with tall black heels. She looked around the room at the class as she spoke. "Okay, so, to start today, I want a feminine guy to restrain..." She looked at several of the boys in the class, her eyes going over Isaac and a few other before landing back on him. "You look cute, why not make you an example?" She said with a stunning smirk.

Isaac stood up and nodded. "Y-yes, Mistress Lilly!" He said, quickly making his way down to join her. She had a chair set up, which she told him to sit in. Upon getting slightly comfortable, she had two pairs of hand cuffs on him, one on each hand attaching him to the arms of the chair. She began explaining how to properly adjust the tightness of the cuffs as to not actually hurt the submissive when they are restrained. She released him, then had him do some more demonstrations, such as being tied down by ropes on a table or bed. Soon after, the class was over and he was released.

He followed the group leaving the room to his next paired up class, grabbing a seat for himself and Ziri. He still had some red marks on his wrists from where Miss Lilly had - happily - pulled the ropes too tightly as an example.

Ziri was soon released for her afternoon classes with both teachers. She grabs a couple bags of chips from a vending machine on the way there, along with two sodas. She strolls in, finding Isaac quickly and sitting beside him. She sets a soda and a bag of chips in front of him before beginning to eat herself. She was flushed, having had to bed Mister Matthew to show her skill. By doing so, she saw an erection form in his pants and she got a strangled "100" from his voice. She smirks to herself, watching the two at the front talk. "So, how did your class go?" she asks, turning to look at him. She briefly glanced at his wrists, giggling a bit.

Back
Top Bottom