Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Morbid's Quest for Adventure

Status
Not open for further replies.

MorbidJellybean

Planetoid
My characters all have personalities of their own. Not one is like another. Sure, there will be similarities, but not anything exact. I don't believe in recycling characters, I have a long list already that will be retired after their roleplays are finished, if we ever finish. ^-~ So when you get one of my girls, she's yours forever.

I don't always play females, it's not something that people actually want me to play it seems. lol. My girls are never weak, helpless, or boring. I love to bounce ideas off my partners, so if we are roleplaying and you have an idea or two, pm me or IM me. I'd love to hear them.

I do sex, yes. However this does not mean that the sex will be the main focus of the story. I don't roleplay to have "fap" material, as I've heard some refer to it before. I roleplay for several reasons, to escape from reality for a bit, to create a story that my partner and I adore.

I don't expect you to post everyday for me, just as I hope you'd do me the same favor. I do work, I have a rather rough job and I do get tired. I maybe online, but doesn't mean I am up to posting sometimes. Also, I am an admin here, I do a lot of work, I tend to stop what I'm doing to help a member out. Also I have a full house I must tend to, so I often get pulled away from my computer. I also don't want a tine paragraph as a post, three sentences do not count as a paragraph. I need substances, describe the way your character sees the world around them, tell me what I can't see. Getting something like

"He look over at so and so and sighed. He wandered over to the bed and laid down. He was tired and wanted to sleep. He closed his eyes and fell into a sleep."

That will make me just not post ever again. I can ignore the occasional spelling error and missing word and whatnot, it happens. No one is perfect. Just as long as I can see you have put effort into the post, I'll be happy as a clam. I just hate giving good, solid posts and getting something like the above example. It really kills my muse.

Well that's my little blurb about myself and how I roleplay. I have no real "rules". Just no underage characters, no highschool settings, no one liners.

Simple yes? Now on to the plots and pairings!

•°~°• Plots and Pairings •°~°•

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░​

I DO NOT LIKE WHINY WEAK CHARACTERS WITH NO PERSONALITY. So if your character is super sub, needing mine to save them at every turn, don't even bother. kthxbai. My girls are quirky, strange and they all vary in personalities.

►► Superhero x Villain
World Dominance, the fight for Justice, Good vs. Evil, Forbidden love.

I'd love to do this one. It's been big on my list for quite some time. However, the last couple of time I've tried it, it hasn't worked out. I would love to have some sort of love square/triangle type thing going on too. Like two superheros in a relationship, but each falls for the other's arch-nemesis. PM me for more information on the actual plotline.

►► Demon x Angel/Half Angel/Demon
Forbidden lusts, Dark desires, Blood and Pain.

This is one I haven't done since the beginning of my roleplay career. I'd like to do this one and do it right. I have a few ideas for this, again, PM me for them.

►► Big Bad Wolf x Little Red Riding Hood
I'll blow your house down

This can go either way, modern/fantasy or just plain real life.

Fantasy way -
Your typical Werewolf hunting around a village, meeting young red, intending on killing her. Something happens, he can't. Maybe even kidnaps her instead. Maybe another werewolf is killing people in her village and she thinks it's him. Perhaps she can see the good in the big bad wolf?

Modern way -
Bad boy and Girl good forced to work together. Both hate each other greatly, but long nights alone together causes them to see one another in a different light. Perhaps both have someone else already, forcing them to make a tough choice.

NEW!! ►► Zombie/ Apocalypse Survivor x Survivor
Just you and me, baby, alone in this empty world

NEW!! ►► Space Pirate x Bounty Hunter/Space Cop
Catch me if you can, if you can I'll be your biggest treasure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom