Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Demon x Virgin Sacrifice

Lindxi

Super-Earth
Demon X Virgin Sacrifice

How do you make a story like this last? Well, what if the demon was more like Hell Boy than Lucifer. I mean, he's doing his duty, going to swoop down and steal away the virgin sacrifice, but basically willing to be distracted. The girl is a bit more like Scheherazade than Joan of Arc and tells the demon in a quivering voice that she's not quite sure she qualifies as a "virgin sacrifice."

He asks what she means and the girl begins to regale the demon about how she once kissed Billy Henderson in the boy's room in the seventh grade.

"No, no, you're fine," the demon reassures his virgin sacrifice.

"Played spin the bottle and doctor after eighth grade graduation." The girl adds.

"Hmm. Did you do anything special or unusual with the bottle?" He asked.

"Whacked Tim Thompson over the head when he felt me up."

"Ahh," he says. "Good girl and you're still fine."

"At a sleepover, I and five other girls each put on different shades of lipstick and then left a little barber pole of color on a boy's ... umm ... you know." She tells him bashfully.

"Slutty, colorful, but not exactly hymen rending." The demon says almost regretfully.

"If he was my brother?"

"Well that puts a different reflection on things. Still not exactly virgin disqualifying, but wow! You know we might have a different position for you down below once we're past the "rending you into a thousand bloody pieces" part of tonight." He tells her.

"My brother and I ran a babysitting service." She says.

"Okay now that's just a distraction." The demon says, claws coming out.

"I generally made five hundred dollars a night."

Claws snick back in. "Babysitting?"

"Well, the dads generally took me home afterwards and we went the long way." She said and added, "They tipped generously."

"Sex?"

"Anal, oral, round the world, but no vaginal penetration."

"What's round the world?" He inquired.

"You're a demon and don't know what round the world is?"

"Yeah, I kind of do, but I wanted to hear you say it." Puzzled, the demon then asked, "What was your brother's role in this?"

"He handled bookings, kept the accounts, made sure the dads all paid up if they shorted me on a tip."

"So you're saying your brother pimped you out to the neighborhood dads?"

"Actually Mikey prefers the term manager."

"Okay, I'll be honest. You two kind of scare me at this moment. Why no vaginal sex?"

"No pregnancy, and maybe it gave dads a Bill Clinton kind of excuse. They didn't actually have sex with a minor."

"How old were you at the time?"

"Sweet sixteen," she said. "Even after I turned 17, I told them I was sixteen. Young girls are in these days."

"Young girls are always in," the demon said. "Lets cut to the chase. Is your hymen intact or not?"

"You've a rather conventional view of virginity," she told him brightly. "But no, it's not intact, but not because of sex with a man."

"Sports," the demon said almost hopefully.

"Becky," the girl replied. "She was so cute."

The demon raked claws slowly down his forehead, leaving bloody furrows behind that instantly healed. "I'm going to take a rain check and do some research." He told her. "I'll be back a week from today. And you had better not fuck any man or boy in the meantime."

"What kind of girl do you think I am!" the virgin sacrifice protested.

I really enjoyed the banter in this one, the virgin is far more experienced and confident then the demon, makes for a nice twist.

Hexxed4Life said:
What is round the world?

Lol, the truth is I have no idea. I'm not even sure if it's something. But you prompted me to Google it and I found this,

When a man is laying on his back while a woman is positioned on his penis, and the woman spins around like a top, without breaking genital contact with the man.

Also, referenced in the book "Choke" by Chuck Palahniuk.
Greg: "So... did you do it with Tina last night?"
Eugenio: "Hell yes, and she went 'round the world."

There is also this, but given her claim of "technical virginity," I'm not sure it can be applied to the story:

Around the world means to engage in oral, vaginal, and anal sex in any order during the course of intercourse.

She's such a ho'. She went 'round the world with Phil on the first date.

Lindxi said:
When a man is laying on his back while a woman is positioned on his penis, and the woman spins around like a top, without breaking genital contact with the man.

I don't think you can do that in a car. XD

anyway this was quite amusing. thank you. :D

Back
Top Bottom