Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Librod's Office (Request Thread/Always Looking)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alenaeon

Star
He pulled the folder out of the cabinet and looked through his collected files. His red pin pricks in his eye sockets scanned the first paper, looking through names intently. It had medical information, any combat aptitude, and of course, anything he could use to blackmail them but right now the most important piece of information was their personalities, he needed a partner, maybe a few of them so he would start his search.

He pulled up to his ebony wood desk and plopped himself down with little care. He pulled a piece of paper out of his desk carefully, avoiding the traps he had lain within. With an easy motion of his skeletal finger, a thin, well-dressed servant approached him with his head bowed. The skeletal finger cut a wound on the mans arm, and dipped a feather pen in the wound before he started to write down names of interest, almost all of them arbitrarily determined. Tomorrow he would send out the requests to start the process but for now he decided that he would focus on figuring out which candidates to try.

-----------------------------------------
The requests had been sent, he had a few responses and he was thoroughly pleased with them. He leaned back against the fine leather chair that he had kept behind his desk, his fingers resting against his rib cage. The red dots that marked his eyes scanned the desk. "Yes, this will do. This will do very well."

He decided that he would use another approach. Instead of approaching his targets directly, he would lure them to him. He started to write down the instructions, mostly to check them over on written paper before he gave them. He would have his contacts spread the word, and those that felt interested in his project would respond to him. He would propose various things, from treasure, to romance, to power. All of those could be found, but for now he had to wait.

-----------------------------------------

Welcome to my request thread, if you want to know my roleplaying style, well, read above. For my interests, almost anything will pique them if done well enough unless it belongs in the bathroom. Want to really grab my interest? Throw me something weird and unusual. Is your character a parapalegic who could lose a beauty contest against a dead body? Those are awesome! I'm not fond of gore but am willing to experiment.

For post length, it can vary. I will do my best to match my partner but if you only give me a paragraph, expect a paragraph at most usually. On average I will be able to produce at least one paragraph but am doing my best to increase post length.

What do I expect out of my partners? Try to give me at least once post a week, if not tell me. If you get bored of an RP, again tell me and I will work it out with you. I could keep going but I want communication. If I have a problem, I will tell you. If you have a problem, tell me. It makes both of our lives easier.

Pairings: Player doesn't matter for either.
Fantasy

Lich X Drow
Human X Vampire
Orc X Human
Damned Soul X Demon
Demon X Demon

Modern

Brother X Sister
Officer X Criminal
Assassin X Mark

Active Threads:

Shattered Soul - Bound together, a scientist and lich who barely understand the others world are stuck together to figure out how to handle their new arrangement. Very heavy on plot.
Mixed Up - A school for demons and angels, filled with sex. Open Roleplay.

Inactive/Old Threads
Searching for the Clansmen. - A slightly naive elven rogue goes after a missing barbarian family with their remaining descendant. Heavier on smut.

Rules
These are more or less very negotiable requests.
  1. Communicate! If nothing else, do this. It helps me know where work needs to be done on an RP and makes the experience far more enjoyable for both parties.
  2. Post once a week. I won't automatically assume more then that, but I do prefer daily posts.
  3. Bring something to the table. If you don't have an idea, well be honest about that and at least try to tell me what you normally like. It makes it easier on the both of us.
  4. Have fun. That's all I ask.

Turn Ons/Offs
Ons:
  • Exotic things. The more out of the ordinary is, the more I love it.
  • Plot Buildup, I like it much more when the characters have a history explaining why they are banging
  • Futas, nice but not actually needed
  • Pregnancy, same as futas, nice but not needed.
  • Undeads, if you want to draw my attention all you have to do is show me an undead
  • Tattoos, self-explanatory
  • Chubby, I enjoy characters who are not sticks
  • Ugly, scars or anything else that would make someone be 'not beautiful'
  • Muscles, chicks only. Big masculine guys just don't do it for me.
  • Female Mad Scientists, need more be said.
  • Steampunk!
  • Teasing. Taunt, and tease, all you want!

Offs:
  • Anal, I'm just not fond of it. I'll do it, but it's not entertaining.
  • Non-con, you need to have a good plot or concepts to talk me into this.
  • Gore, Scat, Vore, Piss - I am willing to experiment but again, the concept must be entertaining enough.

Contact Information
Bluemoon: Alenaeon
Email: Alenaeon34@yahoo.com
AIM: N/A

Looking for suggestions for lower posts.

RE: Librod's Office (Request Thread)

Requests/Cravings:

Blood Mage (Closed Except to Exceptional Plot)
For this I am looking to expand on the concept of a blood mage, perhaps he takes the other character as a human sacrifice and something goes wrong. A wannabe apprentice pursues him, or anything else can be pulled out of this.

Shadow God***
A newly risen god appears in a plane, showing off abilities far beyond the normal scope. For this one, I want to explore an imbalance of power on a plane and or the interaction with mortals by the god.

Broken, beaten, battered lich****
My character has been captured by a much more powerful entity, it has and is spending it's time torturing and corrupting him. Details of this can be worked out depending on the other character.

Dimensional Deviant
A character hops from dimension to dimension, attempting to see how the various mechanics of the multiverse work in addition to trying to get laid.

Behind the scope **
He has been hunting his prey for weeks now. Each coming close to hitting the other but they never manage to successfully hit a kill shot. What happens when he is forced into the same building as her after bombings have removed the possibility of leaving.

Chaotic Criminals **
This one is inspired by multiple sources, I'm looking for an individual who thrives off of pure chaos, doing whatever they want regardless of the consequences of their actions. Often these actions involve harming other people but it can be a little bit of anything. Think of the Joker, or for those who play LoL, the new champion Jinx.

Error, deleting love.exe ***
A man makes a robot servant, and jokingly programs her to have a love subroutine. What happens when the joke isn't one to the android?

Raging Rampage
A prisoner from death row has recently escaped, they are going on a murderous rampage. The other character is hunting them down, trying to return them to justice.

Enigmatic Necromancers
This one has more of a focus on exploring necromancy in general, there will probably be a little romance (Ok, who am I kidding, quite a bit of it), and a little sex. My goal for this is to have them try to outdo each other with their creations and spells.

All cravings are up for discussion, although I do have preferences for each one.

Edit: I will do my best to add at least one craving a day, so check back to see if something new piques your interest!

Fandom Settings:
Before I get into this, let me be clear. I don't roleplay other people's characters. I only use OCs but usually won't mind if you use an established character.

League of Legends- This is my go to setting for fantasy in general. I am always up for a roleplay within this setting, especially if the plot is good.

Game of Thrones- Never done it before but I would be willing to try it with a partner who gets my interest with it.

Mass Effect- Sci-fi works better when the level and kind of technology is agreed upon in my opinion, using the Mass Effect universe helps us get there quicker.

Faerun- If you know what this setting is, we are already off to a good start. I would love to explore it, from the Spine of the World, down to House Baenre.

RE: Librod's Office (Request Thread)

BOING! Tenth response to this thread, I should start using these posts for something. Any suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom