Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for a partner

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThisJoker456

Pulsar
Hello! This is my very first request thread I have made. I hope this one is good.

I have been doing this roleplay through email, and I came up with this wonderful plot. Here's some things to know about me:

I am very open to new plots. I'm still discovering what I like and dislike even after four years of roleplaying. If you want to inquire what I like, I have a f-list located in my signature. As you can see in said signature, I love Hetalia, Game of Thrones, Avatar: The Last Air Bender, and Legend of Korra, lot of things.

Enough about me. Here is the plot I bet you guys been waiting to see.
It's 500 years into the future. The humans on Earth had wasted through its natural resources. As a result, five million citizens from different continents were chosen to go on a year's journey to a planet similar like Earth, while the rest of Earth's citizens were left to die. My character and yours never knew each other until the journey to the planet. When we get there, one huge land mass was divided into twelve different countries. Each country has it's own leader. All of the countries are ruled by one king. Then there's the dividing of society. You were put into a higher class, and I was put into a lower class. It is strictly forbidden for different classes to interact and to love one another.

I don't mind the genders for this one. I roleplay females, so I like M/F and Futa/F. Anthros are also good for this one.

Thank you for reading!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom