Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

{ Mixed Up } [ NEEDS ANGELS//TEACHERS ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alistair got some water as well, to wash down the food he had so recently finished. He twisted the cap off and took a sip rather than show any emotion towards her compliment, since those were things he knew and was confident of already. "Two days," he replied. "Maybe not enough for a friendship, but certainly enough to get to know one another." He was intrigued by her revelation that she had been on the battlefield, fighting in the war before the cease fire. Just how much had she been influenced by that? He himself hadn't fought, though his father had, but that was for another time.

"As well for me. Considering my status, I prefer to keep what should be private, private,' he agreed, taking another sip. "As for the details, I leave that at your pleasure, though I will note that i have yet to see heads or tails of my room mate." Admittedly, she might object to this decision, but she was the one who had wanted to get to know each other first, and he had been raised to treat the fairer sex in a different manner, no matter her upbringing.

Alissa listened to the offer, two days, it was actually more time then she had thought she was going to hear from him, two days were plenty of time to get to know him well enough to at least say they were not strangers. She nodded her head to the suggestion, "that sounds fine, it is enough to get to know each other well enough, and it is not long enough to bring either of us into question and into any trouble which would not be good at all," she said before taking a drink of water.

"Now the location, your room sounds like a better choose anyhow, it is no big deal, but if it were in mine, the possibility of being walked in on by a relative of mine is to high," she said mater of factly as she looked at the demon. "have you found anywhere in the school at isn't filled with students working on their assignments yet?" she asked curiously to Alistair as she thought about what to do, and how to get to know this young male demon better.

Alistair smirked at the comment on the mentioned possibility of being walked in on by relatives if they were to fulfill their assignment in her room. It wasn't that bad a thing to think about, though he probably shouldn't expect mercy if it happened. And at the same time, he was also aware that his own family would not do the same, having been cast to his own devices here, and them all being busy with their various duties. He'd say he even envied her a little bit. A little. Family also had a tendency to try and stab you in the back in the Demonic realms, so separation would probably be for the best.

"I am glad you agree. And as a matter of fact, I have. Very peculiar indeed, but I will not judge." Repeating the trick he had pulled off earlier for Kay, and opened a hole. But this time it was bigger, so a person could walk through, creating an entrance to the small courtyard he had found before, still empty with unoccupied benches, and fountain. He stepped to the side and motioned to her. "Ladies first." Once she had passed through, he did as well, closing the rift behind him and taking a seat on his claimed bench, though he stayed upright.

Kay blushed even deeper. This was way more than just uncharted territory for her, she was way, waaaayyyy off the map. "O-of course I would, um, help you to, um, h-help me and...um...just, I need time to heal. Down there, I mean." She gestured downward to her permanently virginal privates. "I'm just worried that as I get more, um, medicine for my condition I'm going to start acting like more of a...you know...a real succubus. Like her," she said, nodding at the other succubus who was making no attempt to conceal staring at them. She was everything that Kay was not, everything that Kay always wished she could be. "I'm worried you might not like me if I turn into...into...what I'm supposed to be." Looking down at herself, she had to choke back the urge to run and hide. She looked at her breasts. Though she was certainly proud of them, they were still barely even an A-cup like a young, developing teen. And her butt was barely more than a flat surface. She'd been so proud of herself until a proper succubus arrived, and now she felt the demon's gaze all over her like a creepy crawly sensation.

This was very bad. If the other demon was becoming aroused, she might try to use her superior charms to embarrass Kay or, even worse, to seduce Leery away from her!

He growled a bit at the other succubus, he didn't want Kay to be corrupted. He kept his eyes focused on Kay to the best of his ability but succubi were renowned temptresses and this one was certainly no different. He nodded and placed his hand on her shoulder to try and help calm her. "Kay, I shall always try to help you. Even if you become like her. I understand that you have needs." He kept glancing over in the other demons direction, but his thoughts for the moment were focused on her.

Alissa nodded her head at his comment a place that happened to be away from the rest of the people whom were currently getting their groves on, as she figured it would be interesting, to see what he had in mind. He saw the the rift open, and had a decent idea that it was in fact a rift that could be traveled though. She slipped thought the portal into the courtyard. Her eyes, scanned the area quickly as she saw the fountain and then saw the benches, and calmly walked over to the benches, as she sat down on the bench, looking mostly at the fountain that was in front of her.

It was peaceful enough, and out of the way of having to hear the sounds of people having sex randomly in areas of the school. Alissa heard the sound of Alistair walking up to where she was sitting at. "So, normally demons are known to have certain skills would the rift be your talent, or would you happen to have other such skills," she asked curious as she wondered what the capabilities of this demon were. She figured that it was as good of a place to start getting to know the demon as any other ideas, best to understand his abilities.

Kay swallowed nervously as she watched the other demon, feeling a familiar kind of power building in the air. "Leery...we have to go," she squeaked. "I think I know what's coming and I don't want everyone to see it." If she was right, then this other girl was gathering her power for some kind of vile sexual magic. She'd seen these encounters play out before but never been a part of one.

Kay took Illiri by the wrist and led him down a hallway or three until they were out of the busier areas of the school. What was this place? It looked like an open gymnasium with mats spread around and a few basketball hoops on the walls. She could still sense the other demon following close behind, and doubted she could ever actually outrun her. Of course, her very nature refused to even let her try in earnest to get away. "Leery..." she looked up at her guardian angel with pleading eyes. "The...the school won't let her really hurt me. Not much. But...but I think she's going to do something bad to me and...I...I..." She broke down for a moment as the first couple of tears fell down her cheeks. "Some part of me needs this. I am so so so sorry that you have to see this."

Kay wrapped her arms around Illiri's waist and hugged him tight while she awaited the other demon's arrival.

Alistair's eyes flicked over to gaze at Alissa, before returning to the fountain. "The rift is one ability. I can also teleport within shadow, as well as this." Pointing to the wall, he projected symbols in red, meaningless even to him, but he could make pictures, actual writing. It was of limited usefulness, but it came in handy once in a while. "Oh, and some other things that aren't that important. Besides, I have to keep some secrets," he finished with a smirk.

He turned his full attention to Alissa now. "So, what about you? Can you do anything other angels would consider talented?" he wasn't sure if angels actually thought like that, since they were supposed to be selfless and all, but she seemed to recognize the value of things, and would probably have an answer for him.

Malene smirked at Kay, sticking out her tongue at Kay before she left. What a cute little succubus, she had nothing against her, she was just hornier than a rabbit during breeding season. Her beau looked cute too...A three-way would be better~ She panted heatedly at the couple until they left.

A chase~ How fun~ She quickly followed phasing through the obstacles in her way, walls, solid objects, she was determined to show that little demon a good time~

She stopped, and remained hidden in a wall to listen in on their conversation, "...'Something bad~?'...'Hurt her?'... Haha~ Hardly the case~..." She said as she appeared, smiling sweetly at the couple. "I just want to have fun with her....I don't want to hurt her at all...She's just so adorable.." She said panting with arousal, licking her lips lightly. "How could I possibly resist?~"

...There were serious possible vibes of pedophilia coming from this demon.

"M-my name is Kay," she said, trying and failing to offer a handshake. She couldn't even come close to Malene's natural demonic beauty. "I, um, I'm really new at all this. I...I have this condition so...um..." She couldn't even finish, unable to meet Malene's gaze for long. Kay felt something even more impure about the way she was being looked at. As if perhaps her condition was known to this demon and was a point of attraction. Kay did her best to stop her tears but her eyes were still red and puffy as she awaited Malene's next move.

"Oh come on dearie...don't cry~..." She said somehow standing in front of her. She bent down licking up her tears, kissing her cheek, "I know I know, I've heard a lot about you, the little demoness who is a permanant virgin...it's not at all funny, I find it kind of interesting...and all the more interesting since...well from what you smell like...You've already been banged by someone I wanted to fuck...lucky brat.." She said playfully as she hugged her, pressing her into her chest. She smirked mischievously. "Though I may be a bit less...'passionate' I still aim to please...and of course...your beau is more than welcome to join us..." She said with a smile.

Kay squeaked as her face was hugged into the pillowy softness of of the demon's breasts. Now she really did feel likw just a small child by comparison. Everything about this succubus exuded a sexual vibe, even her scent heavy with pheromones and her aura positively dripping arousal. It was hard for Kay not to soak up all that excess sexual energy, though she regretted it immediately. As her body warmed from her slight arousal, she felt her mind beginning to fog up as well. Was this part of Malene's magic?

"W-what are you doing, m-miss?" She felt like her body was starting to respond in a very unwelcome way. "I...I don't know how to do this...with another...with a woman..."

"Well I have certain appendages that sort of...take care of that gender barrier my dear~" He said turning her around to hug her from behind. She giggled as she fondled Kays small breasts. "So much growing to do~ But I imagine you'll be a formidable rival when you develop~ Still I perfer my partners younger~ :heart:" She said as several long waving appendages appeared from her back, all of them phallic shaped, quite thick as well. She giggled as she wrapped Kay around in them, grinding the heads of these phallic shaped tentacles along her crotch, some of them prodded her crotch, others positioned themselves in her hands. "I'm so aroused by you~ Your smell and your over all form are perfect~ So I'm going to make this VERY special for you~"

Illiri blushed as he watched Kay. This was, certainly an interesting experience. He knew he wanted to speak up, to stop this, to claim that there was something terribly wrong with it but he couldn't. He was disgusted but attracted, he fought to keep his hands at his sides, he did promise to help her and evidently Kay didn't want him to leave.

The sexual aura of the demonness washed over him, it had been slowly twisting his mind and making him hornier. The only reason he probably hadn't joined in at this point was because it was a public setting and his dignity helped maintain his willpower. Of course, the tentacles and Kay only served to break him. He growled as they prodded her crotch, while he was horny, a part of him was still protective of her. He instinctively moved behind the older succubus and attempted to grope her chest and crotch at the same time as his body reacted in ways he knew he didn't want, yet it only felt right. ((Grah! :p People postin' when I'm not here!))

Kay stood rooted to the spot as the tentacles wriggled against her sensitive places. This...this was way morre than she bargained for. When it had just been the idea of laying with another woman, Kay had been partly aroused by the idea. But now? There was no part oh Kay that wanted this! So why were her hands massaging the heads of the tentacled that probed her?

As Malene groped Kay's nearly nonexistent chest, the little girl reflexively took hold of two of the tentacles and started to rub them. "I...I really don't like this," she said, and she meant it. Something was wrong with her body, it shouldn't have been doing any of that on its own! "Please...please stop..."

Alissa listened and nodded her head, he was talented, most of the time, such talents she had heard were passed down in demon clans, which would make sense why he had such skill and abilities in the first place. Alissa nodded her head as she could understand the need to keep some trade secrets. She got to her feet and looked at the ground for a moment might as well show the demon her own skills, though at a school they were not so helpful, unless she got into a fight, even then most likely not.

"Watch," Alissa said as she put her hand against the edge of the bench and broke the stone in her hand as if it were nothing, "two skills that connect, one I am far stronger then your common anything, and two," she said as she said a small prayer and summoned a massive sword, that she flinged over her shoulder for a moment before letting it fade into nothing disappearing in a white light, "the use of that holy sword, which requires my abnormal strength to use correctly, nothing fancy, but during the war very helpful."

Malene smirked, her breath came out in aroused little gasps for air, hot little puffs of steam. This succubus was so adorable, she had a thing for violating virgins, much more so when they were young, it gave her a greater satisfaction to rid a virgin of their chastity. It gave her such a nice sudden charge, like adrenaline, a thrill, an addiction.. Her hands lightly played with Kay's small developing breasts, pulling lightly on her adorable little teat's. "I-I'm sorry...but I don't wanna~ You're just turning me on more...the way you're struggling~" She said shuddering as she felt Kay's small hands massaging the large heads of her tentacles, only to start to timidly stroke them. My god she has such magical hands~

Despite her protests she kept going, though she began grinding the shafts of these huge things along her crotch, curling them along her glutes. However she felt someone then grab her huge rack, well she already knew who it was; this girls little angel 'beau'. She smirked back at Illiri, lust shimmering in her eyes, her lips parted, sweat dripping from her neck. "I didn't think you'd want to join honey~ Angels seem to be the most...coy when they want to have a little fun..." She said with a flirtatious smile. "...You're most welcome to join, you can even take this little demon first~ I need some relief too, and this little demoness is much to valuable to me for me to actually want to hurt her... Then again, even if she wasn't at all valuable to me...I'd still be doing this to her....h-hyaaa...~ She's already grinding along all those shafts~ I-It feels so nice~" She said shaking with arousal, she could feel herself about to prematurely explode... she had to hold back...n-not yet... not yet..

Illiri had a desire to fight back at Kay's words, he wanted to grab this demon and rip her tentacles off of her body, to get someone to help, but he couldn't. His mind had been clouded by the demoness's sexual aura. At this point the only thing that could probably break her spell on him would her actually harming Kay. He pressed his body against the back of Malene's body. His hands continued to grope her, his lips opening as he thought of biting her neck, but that instinct was fought back.

There was a sudden spike in Malene's arousal, perceptible to the succubi who could sense arousal levels. This same spike had occurred every time that...hold on, was Malene about to cum? If she was, perhaps Kay could get her off quickly and spare herself this awful violation! She glanced down at the tentacle that was bumping painfully against her swollen, raw crotch and decided that probably wasn't the best way to go if she wanted to save herself any discomfort. Instead she took one of the tentacles in her hands and raised it to her lips, quickly shoving the vile thing into her mouth before she had time to reconsider. The taste was so alien to her, the seed that it dripped quite unlike the spunk she'd encountered from angelic males. Regardless of how she felt about it, she muscled past her gag reflex and tried to force it down her throat. It was incredibly difficult since she wasn't fully aroused this time, and the whole thing would have failed if the tentacle didn't have a mind of its own, wriggling eagerly into the opening at the back of Kay's mouth and plowing through the delicate tissue surrounding it. Unlike a normal penis, the tentacle seemed to just keep coming, and a few moments later it was far deeper into her throat than either boy had been. It felt like Kay was going to suffocate, like it was trying to get all the way into her stomach! Thankfully the thing ceased ts wriggling before causing any real harm, and instead started sliding back and forth inside the tight confines of her esophagus. This was not something Kay was mentally prepared for, to have her insides plumbed in so alien a fashion, but mercifully she felt another spike, followed by a swelling of the invader within her and knew for certain that Malene's orgasm was coming. Not knowing what else to do, Kay closed her eyes and braced herself for whatever was to come.

Alistair watched with intent eyes as Alissa demonstrated what he could do, breaking off that piece of carved stone like it was nothing, and materializing a giant sword that she swung effortlessly, a raised eyebrow of interest at last last one. "Impressive," he commented sincerely. "I pity the one who messes with you. And I imagine it must have been."

He shrugged. "I have no weapon, though I have been trained in their use. But the battlefield is not exactly my element I have been raised to eventually replace my father as lord, or to take a high place in the demonic hierarchy should leadership not fall to me. It has happened before. As such, I've been well trained in diplomacy, politics of the demon courts, and of course, scheming." He doubted she was at all surprised, but he felt like it needed to be said, so she knew what she was getting into. It was very likely that he could do something that might put her at threat for harm in the future. Emphasis on 'might', since she seemed to be able to avoid that sort of thing, and using her wouldn't get at him anyway.

Malene squealed in delight, her lust only grew more intense when she felt Kay's lush little lips wrap around one of her tentacles. She nearly lost it right there, her tentacle wriggled deeper into her throat out of instinct... She loved it, she however was careful and began moving her tentacle in and out of her mouth, feeling how she was violating Kay's throat with something so large... My god~ She had started to undress, pulling off parts of her demonic armor as well as her tight fitting swimsuit like attire, well not entirely, she just pulled back on the fabric that highlighted her rather alluring ass to reveal her anus as well as her cunt. It was fresh, quite much so, she must have showered before showing up to school, her sex looked quite inviting, she spread it open with two of her digits.

"Oooohhh Mister Angell~ I've got something special for you~ A free fuck~:heart:" She said moving her ass back into his groin smirking as she slowly began moving her round bum along her crotch area, giggling slightly as she saw him already getting a 'rise', possibly about what he saw her doing with Kay a moment ago or perhaps from her lustful lovely ass.

She moaned gritting her teeth as she came, she was pulling that single tentacle out of her mouth, it shot some of her own special brand of cum, acting both as an aphrodisiac and as a lubricant, a lubricant for what? Well she had a habit of fitting all of her many tentacles into as many holes as she could... Several loads of her hot-pink pale cum slithered down her throat, it was sort of oil-y and thick at the same time, hot-pink with a sweet aftertaste to it rather than the usual bitter taste of semen. Upon pulling it out of her mouth with a pop, she squirted some more onto her face and bit her lip. "Undress...Now...I-I'm starting to lose what little control I have..." She said drooling, lust in her eyes.

Illiri smirked, albeit with a slight blush as he lifted up his robes, he slid his nine inch penis inside of vagina at a somewhat slow rate, he wanted to enjoy every moment of this. His hands both groped her breasts now, he would tease her tentacles if he knew it would speed this up but he didn't so he focused on her breasts.

((And... XD Sorry for the short post. It's late at night, and I'm not terribly good at sexual RPs.))

Sakura Megito, walked into the school, heading straight for the Head Mistresses office to get his orders...no, not orders anymore.. his class assignments and room keys. Adjusting might be harder then he had thought.

Walking through the halls the sounds and sights of all the sex and mating going on doesn't really bother him, having been to demon brothel since the treaty and the merging of the worlds.

Reaching the wanted office, he knocks on the door and waits to see if he gets an awnser.

Kay fell to her knees in the aftermath of Malene's orgasm. She felt Illiri enter her through the change in the sexual aura that was permeating the room, trying and failing to call his name through a throat filled with semen. There was something completely alien about the goo that Malene shot into her, it was thick and greasy but sweet and pleasantly scented, almost floral in its bouquet. And of course, it was absolutely all over her body now, soaking into her skin as her body sought to drink it in. She gulped over and over, trying to get her mouth and throat free so she could at last draw breath again. When she'd drunk it all, her tummy felt positively full to overflowing with Malene's burning hot girl-cream, and yet another set of clothes was ruined. It was no wonder that succubi tended to run around almost nude.

At the command to undress, Kay hesitated. She'd been hoping that Malene would be satisfied after shooting her load, but apparently the older succubus could go several rounds before having to stop. Kay really should have seen that coming. "I...I really don't want this. Please, can we stop?" She saw no indication in Malene's expression that there would be any respite for her. "It's just...I'm already hurting really, REALLY bad down there and...and...and...what....what did you do to me?" A tingly feeling came over her, and her skin rippled visibly. It lasted only a few seconds, but when her skin finally settled it was smoother, lighter, softer and positively glowing with pale innocence. Her features had softened and her hair lightened just a bit. Most importantly, her clothes were fitting looser. "My...my chest! What did you do to my chest???" Once again, Kay was flat as a board, all signs of her recent development completely removed by whatever foul magic had taken hold of her.

Without the upsurge in her power that had come along with her development, she was once again the powerless little victim of virgin's disease that she'd been at the start of the day. If anything, she looked even younger now. Kay was powerless to resist the other succubus' aura as it invaded her senses and drove her body into a state of heightened arousal, and she sobbed quietly as she stripped her clothes off awkwardly. "I-I thought I could finally be normal..."

"I don't know what you're talking about..." She replied, her fingers twitching slightly as she approached Kay. She was venus-like now....her Venus- Oh right, s-she was sad, ahem.. Poor thing, she honestly didn't know why she turned back into this....flawless form. This perfectly flawless form... Her skin, her hips, those small little lips. Okay so maybe she did know why this happened, but it's not like she'd tell Kay what happened to her or how to correct it. At least unless she got her way... She brought her close, wrapping her arms around Kay's form, pressing her into her ample breasts "...There there darling~ I have a solution...but I'll only tell it to you after we have our fun~ I'm not usually this tender you know..." She smiled darkly at her, "I'm usually a veeery sinister girl...I'm talking ball-busting level mean and nasty...But I like my younger boys and girls~~ I like them a lot so I'll tell you what..." She said with a moan, as she was continually 'receiving' from Illeri.

"M-mmphh..Angel cock feels so good nowadays~:heart:...Anyway here's what I'll d-do for you..A-alright~? You let me have my fun...and I'll undo what I did to you...who knows~" She said gasping as she felt Illeri thrust deep, feeling it hit her cervix "Oh my devil~:heart: R-right...I might even give you a small present as a way of s-saying 'thanks'~" She said kissing her forehead, only to gently kiss her small lips. "Please say yes, you adorable piece of ass~" She said as her tentacles now stood poised...and erect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom