Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

{ Mixed Up } [ NEEDS ANGELS//TEACHERS ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: { Mixed Up } [ NEEDS FEMALES ]

She growls slightly before turning around. "I'm not a succubus," she hisses, trying to stop being so cruel. She exposes her back, the two long, jagged scars in view. She swallows self-consciously, looking away. Chris was embarrassed, from being called a slut demon and now a highblood. The only real thing that bothered her was what he would say to her scars. She picks at her black claws, running her tongue over her canines. "Don't stare too long, I don't want to turn into a prune," she mutters, removing her hair from her back an placing it over a shoulder.

"Yeah yeah," He said running his hand along her back, her skin was fair, quite fair, dark and supple. He soon lathered up his hands in a way similar to how Chris cleaned him up. His fingers lightly ran along her scars out of mere curiousity. Wonder where she got these.. He thought for a moment before resuming, he wrapped an arm around her neck as he pressed his body against hers, the warmth of his body, of his skin, a light pain emanated now from her back, though in a strange way. Rather than a simple stinging pain like when she laid hands on him before, this one was more of warmth, like one putting their hands desperately too close to a fire in the dead of a harsh winter.

He continued cleaning her with one hand, now focusing on her waist, and her upper right thigh. "So then, miss demon...not that I NEED to call you that if ya just told me your name earlier.... wanna tell me where you got these scars?" ...He hadn't mocked her? He hadn't jumped in fear, or disgust? In fact he appared to just be cuddling with her while the shower's waters continued to rain down on them...

"Long story," she mutters. She jumps a bit as he held her body to him. She flinched a bit. The hand that was washing her, her own hand rested on his forearm, the other covering her sex. She was more so embarrassed. She leans back slightly into him, swallowing hard. He could've killed her just then, in that shower. She squeaks slightly, his grasp sort of comforting. His body emitted a dull heat that warmed up her backside and made her scar tissue flair up slightly.

"I've got time...roomie." He said as his lips lightly brushed her neck. He smiled slightly at her "You know...you aren't yelling at me anymore, I wonder if that little...'display' a moment ago was a front.." He said with a mischievous smile, he knew... H-he some how deduced that she wasn't what she seemed... H-HOW? He sighed as he rinsed his hand, in the showers waters, at this point...it felt as though it was never actually on at all. One could barely at all feel the drops of water hitting their skin anymore... His hand rested on her waist, now caressing her in a similar way in which he had been cleaning her before. He lightly nibbled on her ear, with a playful smile. "I'm not gonna jump right int' sex, no fun in that...besides I want t' know how you got those scars..." He said as his hand lightly traveled along her thighs, moving in, now caressing her inner thighs with a more gentle motion, as if he WANTED her to feel the intensity of his touch...being so close to her womanhood. "I really do.." He said kissing her neck. T-this angel, t-this corrupt d-disgusting..a-ang.... His kisses..

Kay wandered the halls rather aimlessly now, having finished her assignment twice over in relatively quick time. There was plenty of free time to just meander about the campus, and she had always found that getting a little lost was the best way to learn her way around somewhere new. Her mind was full of questions, about her condition and about her new found sexuality, and very few answers seemed to want to present themselves. She wished she could find Illiri again. He hadn't been in his room when she knocked a minute ago, and she worried that he'd gotten the wrong idea about her. It had felt like something special when they had been together, not just sex but that elusive thing called love making. Xares had been nice, sweet ebven. Kay could tell he cared about her in his own way, but it just hadn't been the same. Something had been missing. And then there were the physical changes afterward...

Kay's body was reacting to all the sounds and smells emanating from the various rooms. Even the broom closets were moaning as the entire student body popped their cherries. The scent of sex hung heavy in the air, and it was making poor Kay terribly hungry. This was not the need to feed on a sexual aura. No, the changes to her mind and body had her equating the smell of spunk with a physical need for sustenance. A sandwich was in order, and Kay wandered in the vague direction of the campus restaurant to sate her other needs.

"Why do you want to know so bad?" Chris asked, the hand covering her sex becoming quite protective. She blushed more so as he began to tease her ears and neck. His kisses made her pause for a moment, just to enjoy his lips against her skin. Chris gasps lightly, pressing her rear back into him as he bites her ear. "I-It's from when I was younger, okay?" she stutters a tad, her cheeks redder now. The hand on her inner thigh makes it hard to breathe, the need to take this man overwhelming her. But she wasn't doing that, she didn't want to right now.

He chuckled giving her ear a shy little lick, playing with it briefly before he ceased, "That's not good enough, after all I want us t' be close, or at least kinda comfortable with each other." He said pulling his hand away from her thigh for a moment. The sensation of her round well shaped ass backing up into him to meet his groin, he had to admit, it was quite wonderful. "Who knows why I wanna know so bad? Maybe it's because of your adorable behavior, or maybe because you're so damn alluring that I'd be just plain stupid to not wanna know, ooor~ maybe it's because of the fact that I'm an angel, and that I'm not at all as bad as you think I am." He said with a musing tone, a playful sort of infliction hung from his voice. "Well I probably am as bad as you think I am, but isn't it also nice that I care a little about you~?" His free hand firmly began caressing her rear, while his lips whispered those words into her ear. His breath was hot, but clean... His hands were gentle but firm. His body was ideal, and his mind was that of a demon, or a mortal... If anything he was friendlier than most angels, and that was saying something.

The main cafeteria was closed during the pre-curriculum days, according to the sign hanging on the door, but the coffee shop on the other side of the courtyard was open and serving. Double tall mochaccino skinny latte with chocolate shavings and thirty packets of sugar in one hand, baloney sandwich in the other, Kay wandered over to sit on the stone benches in the courtyard. Okay, baloney hadn't been her first choice but they were out of everything edible. Regardless, when she took the first bite, she groaned as though the terrible meat substitute was a perfectly seared filet. When the hell did THAT happen? She found herself unconsciously "dancing", lost in her own little world and eating her surprisingly awesome sammich. Upon washing down a bite with a sip of her coffee concoction, a full-on mouthgasm sent her reeling. "Ehrmahgehrd!" she exclaimed, ruining yet another pair of panties. "Sex makes everything taste AWESOME!"

Illiri had his moment of relaxation. It seemed that the sound and smell of sex had no intention of declining, he hoped that it would over the school year but he had a sinking feeling that it wasn't. He casually walked out of the classroom and headed towards the lunch area. He needed food whether or not this was a demon conspiracy.

He frowned as he pushed through the mass of students that were in the area. His scowl deepened even further when he saw the sign saying that the cafeteria was closed. That meant that he'd have to head to one of the local restaurants, he didn't doubt their quality but he wasn't in the mood. His stomach and mind fought for a little bit before he headed over to the coffee shop, along the way noticing Kay. He raised his hand and opened his mouth as if to call out to her, then thought better of it. She looked like she was enjoying herself, probably imagining finding new prey to hunt down.

After ordering a sandwich, he didn't really care which but he happened to get baloney as well, he looked around the courtyard, he spotted a small group of angels sitting around talking and they happened to be near Kay. He figured that would be the perfect place at the moment. He headed over and sat with them, occasionally glancing over at the succubi. He wasn't particularly involved in their conversation, something about the demons and what good lays they were, or how this still felt wrong. He leaned back in his spot, letting the crisp air relax him and calm his mind.

Alistair had departed the lounge, having his fill of intellectual and decent conversation for the day. Now finding himself a bit peckish, he headed to one of the cafeteria's that dotted the school, all the while ignoring the amount of sex, as well as the smell of it, that pervaded the air, since it would only add to his irritation that his partner had not shown up yet, and it would be difficult to complete this assignment without said partner. though on the other hand, he wondered if being in detention would be a bad thing, though the Headmistress seemed to have some kind of control issues that he felt might be worth avoiding.

He received his meal, a chicken sandwich, with little fuss, and went to sit down, noting the Succubus from before, though she had had some alterations in her appearance, going to talk with an angel. not his concern, so he claimed a table for himself, and sat to eat, while watching what happened for things to talk about in the future.

Choking down the last of her baloney, Kay guzzled her coffee and burped quietly. While glancing around to see if anyone had heard, she caught sight of a the demon who had helped her with her bag before and...that bastard. Where did he get a chicken sandwich from? That meanie behind the counter had told Kay they were all out! She contemplated going back to get a slice of cake, which there had been in abundance in the little display case, but just then she noticed that Illiri coming out of the restaurant and heading right towards her. At first her heart started fluttering, thinking that she might get the chance to sit and really make friends, but then he walked right past her and joined a nearby group of angels. Oh, she thought, I should have realized. It felt a little bit silly for her to hold out hope that she'd made a good impression. Now that she thought about it, going and trying his room and following him around was probably the creepiest thing ever. She'd heard the other succubi girls talking about this sort of thing from time to time, a lover who got too attached and freaked them out. Oh crap! Kay glanced around nervously, her shyness and insecurities suddenly kicked into overdrive, or maybe it was the sugar rush from chugging the coffee. Either way, this was not a comfortable place anymore. Think Kay, Kay thought. What was the best way to not look like a crazy stalker? Certainly, sitting around talking to herself about how not to look crazy was a very bad place to start. There was only one thing to do.

Kay went back into the restaurant and got some cake.

"Comfortable?" she questions, shivering a bit as he teased her ear. Her flush only got a tad deeper as he spoke again. "Your compliments towards me are nothing but lies. A demon cannot be adorable, nor alluring. Especially me." She only squeaked as his hand came to meet her rear, making her stand up a little straighter. She bites her bottom lip. His words made her shiver once more, a small whimper leaving those precious petals. "O..of course, it m-might be," she mutters. She swallows slightly, beginning to explain the story behind her scars. Chris was born without wings, as most demons are. It's just how they were made. Since she wasn't born with them, they grafted another ancient demon, a hellbound, blood lusting first class, into her DNA. Once the DNA was bonded with hers, her wings opened up through her back, shredding the flesh and causing awful wounds. Once they healed, the scars remained. She swallows slightly, looking away. 

As soon as she got up, his heart skipped a bit, then sank as she headed back towards the restaurant. He was probably right, it was most likely nothing yet he still felt slightly attached to the little demoness. He looked sullen and stood up, abandoning a little less then half of his food. His direction was in general towards the restaurant, although he'd occasionally stop and talk yet his eyes never left the entrance. She may have been using him, but he was going to show her that she meant something to him!

He waited outside the door of the restaurant for Kay. He was talking with a slightly portly male angel who inwardly disgusted him. The fellow seemed to have given in to the sin of gluttony and it was evident in his form, even after the Angel's natural metabolism. He was obviously distracted but his conversational fellow seemed to barely notice, excited that someone had paid a little attention to him.

He assumed there was one exit, so he stood there until he saw Kay. He stepped around his new 'friend' and went over, and attempted to pick her up in a hug to give her a chaste kiss on the lips. He smiled ever so slightly, still unsure of whether or not this was the right choice. "It's. N-nice to see you again." He said behind a blush, not terribly used to doing things like this.

"Whoa, must have been incredibly painful for you...seein' as how nothin' like that happened to me... Sure I got shot, stabbed and even burned before...but bein' an angel it was no skin off my back 'cause I could regenerate." He said with a smile, his hand went further down now lightly carressing the more inner parts of her rump, specifically her anus, he applied light pressure to it with his finger, not enough to puncture in, but it was enough to be felt, to feel a light warm pressing on her sensitive hole. "You don't know if I'm lying hon, I'm being anything but dishonest..." The arm hooked around her neck that brought her so close, now snaked down taking a firm yet somehow light hold of her lovely mounds, fondling the right breast with an unusual expertice. He kept up this foreplay, looking down at her as she looked up. He smiled wryly at her seeing her moan, and at some point attempt to surpress her moans of ecstacy. "See?~ You are very adorable.." He said with a smirk. "And seeing as how you told me a little about yourself, you deserve to know a little something about me.."

In a similar way, he told her his story... Well part of it anyway. He wasn't at all like most angels, who were mainly devoted to God in all measures, in prayer, in life, and in blood. He was...at a young age seen as a boy with 'tired blood' due to his sort of lack of enjoyment of the daily activities of angelhood. However it wasn't that, Xares himself explained that he was different from the other angels, he was a curious boy who longed for some excitement, some variation...something that was unplanned in the structure of order. He longed for something else. Something that angels didn't possess. He smiled down at her as his fingers lightly pulled at her right breasts perky nipple. "I suppose it was this sort of 'lust' that first corrupted me, or at least lead me to my life NOW, to my life as a gambler rather than a 'fornicater'."

Cake! Cake cake, cakey cakey goodness! Kay took another big bite of chocolatey, ooey gooey excellence and stepped outside; even the jingling of the door chime sounded sweeter in her post-sex happy haze. She was so lost in the sugary goodness that she didn't see it coming at all when a pair of stron arms snatched her up in a big bear hug. The kiss was such of a surprise that it took her a moment to even recognize the face of the man kissing her. "L-Lleery?" Just plain confused now, she blushed deeply once she realized what was happening. "Did...did you just kiss me?"

He blushed even deeper, and of course now he was liable to have a bit of cake on himself, but he didn't care. He nodded slowly to answer her question, although the fact that he got even redder may have answered her question. He put her down and looked at her, biting his lip a bit as he waited for her response. He didn't really know what to say, that he had feelings for a demon? That he was jealous? No, he'd remain silent and listen to her. He had done his fair share of opening his mouth and getting in trouble.

Chris blushes heavily as his finger presses against her anus, a small whimper leaving her blush lips. She listens to him before swallowing. "N-not adorable," she mutters, only squeaking more so as he gropes her breast. She leans back into his violating finger, small moans leaving her lips as he spoke over her. She swallows slightly, bracing herself against the wall as he teased her body. "R-really interesting. M-must have f-felt odd..watching other a-angels around you," she manages through gasps and moans. She bites her bottom lip to keep quiet, her tail arching, the heart shaped end twitching a bit. Chris' blush doesn't dissipate, the color a nice rose on her usually pale cheeks.

There was a heavy silence between them, owed to more than just the chocolaty wad smeared across their chests. Kay swallowed hard and tried to read the blushing angel's expression, but she was hopelessly dumbfounded. "I was looking for you," she said. I wanted to thank you for. ..this." She gestured at her new chest but indicated the cake smear as well.

Another long moment passed in silence. "I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings earlier." Kay wanted to run and hide but she managed to stand firm. "I...didn't enjoy the sex as much as I did with you." She hoped that came out sounding like the compliment she meant it as.

"Not really they didn't understand entirely, I didn't understand why I was so different...but it didn't matter...I enjoyed being different.." He said tenderly into her ear, kissing her earlobe, nipping it for a brief moment. "Gettin' kinda turned on aren't ya?" He asked playfully as he finally sunk his finger into her anus, lightly pulling it out and pushing it back in a slow controlled rhythm. His raven black locks now covered his eyes, his warm body was pressed right up against her back. He felt so warm. "...I'm gettin' turned on too~" He said with a playful yet lustful infliction.

Illiri nodded as she spoke. He smiled, while he hadn't intended to cover them both with cake, it was a part of life and he got to share it with Kay. Of course, her chest seemed to be slightly larger but he had a harder time noticing that. "You are quite welcome. I will... always do my best to help you." He had to pause as he thought of his words and the commitment they would imply, he took his word very seriously and didn't intend to break it now.

He kissed her after she had apologized. He didn't know why, he just enjoyed doing that. Maybe it was the fact that she was a succubus, or it could have been his feelings for you. He held her in the kiss for a few moments before closing his eyes. "It's... alright. I understand that you did as you must. I should not be so greedy." He set her on the ground and let her go, he realized that hug may have gone on for a bit longer then was appropriate. He tried to brush himself off but the cake was quite determined to stick to his clothing.

She blushed as the male teased her ear. Chris squeaked loudly as he moved his finger inside of her ass. She perks her rear, allowing an easier access. She whimpers softly as he whispered so lowly against to her. "P-please..don't tease me," she blushes, her orange eyes slowly fading to a crimson red. She was glad he wasn't teasing her horns, she'd be going crazy. Her raven hair curled due to the humidity.

"But I like foreplay~" He said with a smile, he guided her body to face him, he ran one of his hands through her flawless raven locks lightly twirling it around in one of her new curls. He kissed her, lightly at first, until he progressed deeper into the kiss, his tongue coiled and battled with hers, his hot breath collided with hers once they had started to slowly embrace each other. His digit lightly twirled around inside her anus, giving her a small taste of what would come later. He mused, looking at the demoness now on top of his body. "Your skin is so soft, much softer than anythin' I've felt......heheh..." His free hand groped her rear, gentle touches at first, then a more sensual approach.

With his kiss, she shuddered, wrapping her arms around his neck. She gasps lightly against his mouth, returning the kiss. She moaned lightly, fighting for dominance with her own tongue. She whimpers lightly as he curled his finger, her fingers lightly tugging at his hair. She groans slightly, murmuring obscenities against his lips. "I've got something softer," she purrs, moving her hips into his.

"Oh really~?" He asked with a smile, "Mind if I 'taste' it first~? I'm very good with my tongue." He said with a chuckle as he broke the kiss, looking into her red eyes. "Hopefully you don't mind~ After all I'm being so nice to you..." He said with another kiss to her lips, however his lips then went down to her neck, along the jugular. His free hand ran through her hair caressing it, only to run his finger along one of her horns.

"Have at it," she smiles lightly. She returns the kiss, her hands lightly traveling down his chest. Chris was surprised with herself at how calm she was being. She licks her lips a bit but moans loudly as his finger grazes her horn, snapping a hand up to cover her mouth. Her cheeks were insanely flushed and she stutters a bit as she speaks a couple minutes after. "O-ohmygosh. I'm sorry," she manages, her red orbs blinking at him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom