Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

{ Mixed Up } [ NEEDS ANGELS//TEACHERS ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: { Mixed Up } [ NEEDS FEMALES ]

Ophelia pressed back so eagerly into the demon's cock, awaiting his release. She felt the member harden more so, pulsing as it filled her ass. She moans heavily, her high coming off a bit as she came awhile before him. Although, as he came, she felt every last drop stay inside her body, her insides churning and absorbing every amount of endorphins in his demonic seed. She finally collapses against the bed, him on top of her and his cock buried in her ass. She pants deeply, her wings crushed beneath him. She manages to push him off of her much smaller frame, releasing him from her abused rear. She sits up, her halo now spinning in a very quick manner. This would heal her body and deposit any other bodily fluids, making her as clean and innocent as before. She collects her clothes, slipping them on as she watched the spent demon.

She pads over and kisses his mouth lightly. "See you in class," she murmurs, slipping from the room. She jogs to her own, the sounds of sex filling every hallway. She was jealous at that, seeing many angel males without a partner. She bites her lip, wondering how they couldn't because female demons were, in her view, the slut of the sluts. She shrugs a shoulder, making her way to her room. She had found her scheldule, a school map, and a pile of sweets. She was now planning her day and how many minutes it would take to each class. Her wings were stretched out behind her, her dorky glasses pushed up her nose, and halo shining bright as she worked.

There wasn't any pain, for once. Xares's cock had actually speared into her and been quite comfortable, though it was a strange sensation that she needed adjusting to. Finally, Kay was completely deflowered, at least in the figurative sense. Her body might constantly heal itself like new, but there was no place on her body that had not yet been defiled by angel cock. The aura of this kind of sex was...good. There was plenty of energy and she fed deeply from it, but from the moment he pierced her and started churning her deepest places, Kay was merely holding on and trying to last through the act. It wasn't like being taken vaginally, where the tidal wave of pleasure crashed against her mind. This was, well, it was alright. It still blocked out the pain in her pussy, it still fed her, and she was enjoying it, but something was missing from it. Maybe it was that she'd just never thought or fantasized about having inside her anus like this. Instead of screaming and moaning, she merely kept quiet through most of it and tried to match Xares's thrusts by rocking herself back and forth, helping him to spear her butt even more thoroughly. She wondered, what would it be like when he came? Would she still feel it, absorb it the way she had in her other places? Please cum, she thought over and over, please cum, please cum in me. As sweet as he was to her and as much as she was enjoying it, she needed his finish to push her over the edge.

Xares kept going, it was enjoyable, though his thoughts still said the same thing, at once his aura changed, from this sinister sort of feel to this cool, less than delightful sort of aura. He was losing interest in sex overall. His hips had started to slow down, even after he had switched holes, returning to fuck her red slit, his emotions didn't change. His aura returned to that more delectable form from before but, his mind remained the same. Through his constant thrusting, as well as his rather...skillful 'hipwork', he had managed to penetrate right through her cervix, by all means it hurt like a bitch when her cervical muscles tightened hard around the intruder, however he kept going, his angelic rod hungrily dug in deeper inside the demon's womb, pumping in and out of her rapidly, he felt how she was herself quite close to her own climax... He did quite well, it was passionate if not quite affectionate. He had however forgot to tell her when he was going to cum, though he doubted that was important at this point, after all she more than likely wanted his cum badly, she hungered for it. So he would just give it to her and that would be it.

After a while longer he came, it was fairly explosive to say the least, he groaned slightly, tightening his grip around her waist as his seed shot into her with a blast. His warm and thick holy cum slowly filled her womb to the brim, he sighed then chuckled seeing that he may have over stuffed the dear little demon as his cum shot out of her slit quite violently. So now the deed was done. She was filled with his seed, and they were fine to go on their own lives for the moment. He pulled out slowly, his member made an audible pop as it was forcibly pulled out, like the cork to a bottle. He kissed Kay's cheek with a small smile, cleaning himself up with an unusual calm. "You were great kid, though I prefer gambling over sex. Nothin' against you or anything, it's just how I am.." He said as he put on his white shirt and his black coat over it. He smiled at her seeing that she was slightly hurt by his words. "Hey hey come on, listen, I just like gambling over sex, there's nothing wrong about that...and you were my technical first, so that makes me even happier, and you're also the first friend I have here, so y' know I hope we can hang out...possibly without the sex t' just have fun, n' shit." Just...talk, and hang out? Was he being serious? Of course he said that he was her friend but...he was serious about that?

He sat down by her in bed, taking out some playing cards, expertly shuffling them. "I suppose you can call me 'weird' for liking gambling over sex but..whatever." He said again with this calm tone. "So how about it kid? Y' could at least tell me your name again, so I don't forget it. I have this sort of little common memory problem, I keep forgetting names n' shit." He said as he breathed out. "I'd prefer TRYING to remember you as my friend and as.." He chuckled slightly at this point. "and as my first, but mainly as my friend." He said with mild amusement.

Illiri grumbled, he never quite caught who was on the other side of the door but he managed to find his classroom. He was a bit disgusted by what he saw, apparently the angels here were much less resistant then he was. Some of them looked like they would beg for any penis, even another angels. He stepped around most of them, stepping over the few that he couldn't. He managed to find his first class room and headed in, it seemed to largely be empty at the moment although given the nature of the school, he couldn't tell if that would be a good or bad sign.

He waited in here for a few minutes as he needed to relax. He needed to get away from it all, and while he wasn't the highest born angel, he sure felt like he was going to be corrupted awfully quickly by this setting. He wondered again if this wasn't just a trap set up by the demons to corrupt all of the angels into sex loving maniacs so that way they could attack. Romance and courtship seemed to be almost non-existent here, which worried him. That was how angels were supposed to pick partners, not random cards or just the desire to have something inside of a hole.

Kay was lost in a blissed out stupor as her body absorbed all of that wonderful cream again. "K-kay," she said when Xares asked her name. "Just Kay, nothing fancy." She sat up, feeling the treasure within her slosh around when she shifted her body. Her hand stayed clamped over her vaginal slit to prevent it from leaking out and robbing her of her hard-earned reward. "T-thank you for saying that I was good. I really tried my best and...I wanted it to be good for you. You were so sweet and you didn't make fun of me for having virgin's disease or anything. I'm starting to really like angels, I think." She stood and shuffled over to him and gave him a one-armed hug around his waist, a difficult thing to do whilst keeping one hand clenched over her junks. "Umm...I don't know if it's rude or not but...would you mind if I took a few minutes and got cleaned up? I'm kind of covered in your sperm and...well...lots of other stuff." A thought occurred to Kay while she was speaking. She'd had sex and gotten the sperm of two different angels squirted into her womb. Could she have gotten pregnant? Could she even get pregnant at all? She'd certainly never had a period in her life, thanks to her stupid condition, but what that meant for her ability to conceive, she had no clue.

Right, her name is Kay, Kay. The sweet demon's name is Kay, He smiled giving her a friendly noogie, he remembered to be gentle. "Heh, you need to stop being so damn adorable Kay, it's frightening how cute you are~" He patted her back after said noogie. Hearing her 'request', he was in her room, if she needed to clean up, she should have just gone and done that. "Heh, sure it is your room after all isn't it Kay?" He said with a smirk, he was a fairly friendly guy, though she more than likely didn't know of his anger problem, as well as a few other things about he kept secret about him. He let her clean herself up, he sighed for a moment his mind having some fairly pleasant after thoughts about the sex. He then frowned thinking deeply about what he'd do later, "..hmm, maybe another round of solitare might distract me for a while."

He took a moment to stretch and then he walked around looking at Kay's room with detail. "You know, I bet that other angel is waitin' for ya Kay."

Kay giggled at the unexpected noogie attack and excused herself to the bathroom. "I know it's my room and all," she said, calling out to the angel in the bedroom while she wiped herself up. "But I know that boys are sometimes really particular about their...um...stuff. I just didn't want to offend you." She thought about it as she exhausted a whole roll of tissue trying to sop up all the mess. "And I know that a lot of other succubi, normal ones I mean, they do stuff with it when they're done. Like my older sis. I've seen her do this like, squatting thing and then...you know what? Never mind. You probably don't want to hear about that stuff." As she checked herself in the mirror, she realized the stuff was in her hair and there was no getting around a full shower if she was going to get truly clean. She climbed in and let the hot water fall down on her, twisting into all sorts of undignified poses to try to rinse the icky, gooey mess away from all her places. She stepped out when it was all done, wrapping a fluffy pink towel around her hair and another around her body, and it was then that she noticed something odd. She stripped the towel from around her body and turned a quick profile in the mirror. "X-xareeeeeeees! Come quick come quick!" She bounced up and down on the balls of her feet, staring intently at the miniscule jiggle in the mirror. "Look! Look!" she cried when Xares entered the bathroom, pushing the tiny mounds on her chest around to better judge their shape. "I was totally flat this morning, and then I had sex with Illiri and I grew those tiny bumpies from before and now look!" She bounced again for effect. "They're starting to jiggle a little. I think...maybe they got a little bitty bit bigger." She was so excited that her usual timidness about her body was gone from her mind, and she was giving Xares quite a show with what little she had.

He chuckled slightly at Kay's behavior, she was like a little girl at least in regards of being so incredibly excited about her body 'maturing'. "I see, they ARE a little bigger now...the same with your tight little ass.." He said with a laugh. "Anyway are you just going to continue giving me a free show or are you gonna get dressed?" He said lightly smacking her on her rear for her to hurry up. Seeing her embarrassment made him laugh. "So then...when you have sex...or drink cum...you apparently start developing...huh?" He said mulling it over. ...That other angel better hope he'd grow an extra set of balls, he'd need them, he read about succubi before.

Well it was a BRIEF reading, but from what he read, their sexual appetite grew exponentially DURING sex, not before or after, it was DURING. He wasn't sure if this information was accurate or not and he certainly couldn't ask Kay, she seemed to...constantly shy to tell him. He sighed continuing to shuffle his cards as he waited for her to get dressed. "Well I suppose I should get going, seeing as how we're done and you of course need t' get back to that other angel. Let's hang out some time, I'll even introduce you to some cardgames." He said as he ruffled her hair.

When Xares smacked her on her ass, she realized that she felt a jiggle there for the first time as well. "Hells and stars, I...I have a butt! Look at it!" She turned and tweaked her back, trying to get a good look at her backside whilst far too excited to just do the smart thing and look in the mirror. She gave herself a couple experimental bounces and sure enough, there was a supple roll to the surface of her glutes. "That is sooo cool! It was like all flat and not there before, just like my boobs. I have a butty-butt!" She gave her new booty a happy wiggle in celebration, then realized once again that she was naked and covered herself with the towel. Okay, sure, Xares had just been inside parts of her that she had never even seen before, and he had a much better idea of what her privates looked like than she did. But still, she was shy regardless.

Kay pulled on a clean pair of panties before rummaging around for a new set of clothes since yet another one had gotten cum all over it, and paused to think when Xares asked her about her development. "I don't really know," she admitted. "I mean, we had some basic health classes in primary school so I know how I'm *supposed* to be, but I'm not. My stupid disease makes everything really different and I don't know anything about my body, really. Like I only knew how to feed in theory until today, and I thought I'd always have a little girl body. Speaking of..." She pulled her panties back down and bent over at an extreme angle, pulling her puffy sex open to try and get a look at it. "Um...golly this is so embarrassing but...can you look at my vagina and tell me if it's changed at all?"

Xares rose an eyebrow upon being asked this. Look at her cunt to see if it CHANGED? Well fuck I screwed her and seeing as how she's going through 'puberty' this fast, might as well. He sighed "Sure Kay, seeing as how I'm not at all shy about it." He said with a laugh. He bent down looking at it, he frowned trying to see if there was anything unusual about it. To say the least, the labia had gotten larger, rather than her pink fleshy parts being exposed they were covered by her large pink if not silky soft lips. When she had spread her sex open he saw her cavernous womb, seeing the very little cum she hadn't 'digested' sluggishly drip from it. Aside from the labia as well as her unusually perky clit, it looked nearly the same. He sank a finger into her sex followed by another, he opened her inner sex further looking slightly deeper. "Well I'm not a doctor Kay, and I can't really say anything about what I'm seeing..." He felt a sudden tightness around his fingers, her wombs muscles, they were much stronger than he thought. Ridiculously strong, they were trying to suck his fingers in deeper, it took some light effort in pulling them out.

He used a tissue to clean his fingers off. "Well your vag, did change a little...The labia are thicker and your clit is kind of more exposed, and...it looks like you've got a 'stronger grip' downstairs." He said looking at it. "Aside from that..." He said with a shrug. "I can't see much else that's different, hon." musing as he said this. "So...for all we know...your development and sex might be connected."

Kay jumped a little bit in surprise when her vaginal muscles reacted of their own accord and tried to "eat" Xares's fingers. It was a visible relief when he pulled them out of her, and as he told her the results of the test, she couldn't help staring at the two slippery digits with the gooey string of her juice hanging between them. She darted forward and sucked them into her mouth, cleaning herself off of them while groaning shamelessly. Half a second later, she jumped back and covered her mouth with both hands. "Oh...my...hells...did I just do that?" Outside of sex, her mind still refused to think as a succubus normally would, and aside from being rather disgusted with her behavior she was seriously contemplating throwing up. "Oh...just...EWW!" She quickly pulled her panties up and followed them with yet another fresh skirt and blouse before stopping and sighing heavily.

"Thanks Xares," she said, her eyes closed. "I mean for everything. You're a really nice guy and...I'm glad we had sex. Not just because I got to eat, but because I feel like I made you happy for a while. Maybe...maybe we can be friends. And maybe one day I'll be a proper succubus and I'll be able to give you better sex." She stepped forward and hugged him, cuddling her face into his chest. "If you ever want to use me for...you know...just come get me. You don't even have to ask, the answer is yes."

Xares was surprised seeing her shamelessly suck on his fingers, he thought he felt her tongue play with his digits whilst they were in her mouth. However seeing her own reaction to it prompted him to laugh, not because of her nature as a succubus, but because of her general reaction to it. He wheezed slightly due to the length of time he spent laughing. "Damn it, you really are damn cute when ya wanna be, hell even when you DON'T wanna be." He sighed regaining composure.

He was shocked when he heard her rather kind words, and due to her hug. Even so he still saw her as a little girl, she was such a sweet girl, and he deep down remained good, despite his flaws. If anything his flaws made him human. He patted her head, letting her finish. He then smirked "Listen, like I said, we ARE friends, least I consider us friends... Aside from that, heh, you don't really NEED to 'sex me up' so often." He said with a grin looking down. "Still it's not like I'd mind the sex if you really need it." He ran his fingers through her red locks. "Besides friends usually just hang out, n' talk n' do fun stuff apparently." He said with a smile. He then patted her back lightly caressing her slim back, as though he were consoling a child. He honestly didn't fully understand why she was being so nice, maybe it was due to the sex, or maybe because he was apparently so 'nice' as she put it. He chuckled for a moment. "You can stop hugging me now Kay," He said with a smirk.

"Umm.." Kay tried to release her grip. "I don't think I can let go of you. I kind of sort of smell your cum, so you'll have to pry me off you." She looked up and tried to appear as innocent as possible. "Sorry, succubus."

Chris was walking down the hallway to the guys dorm, in search of the guy she was assigned to. "Well, this fucking blows. I'm sick and I have to wait now," she opens the door to this Xares person. "Helloooo, FUCKTARD?" She looks around, noticing the room was empty. "Are you kidding me." She slams the door. "Fucking useless piece of shit angels!" She shouts, kicking a hole through his door. Chris was the cousin of the headmistress, having quite the temper at that. She had listened to her relative drone on, completed the stupid rule book, and already got her schedule and partner. Who happened not to fucking be there. Her outfit was all but revealing but no one would say a word, her wings stretching a bit. She growls loudly. "I swear to fucking hell if he is even sticking that dick of his in some girl, I'll curse her to have a permanent chastity belt!" she curses the female a million times over, flames left in her step as she stormed off to find the male.

Xares groaned, You're shitting me. He attempted to pry her off him using good ol' fashioned strength... No dice. "Fuck-cheese...Let's see..." He frowned as he then thought for a moment. "Let's see, what else could I try..." He said thinking for a moment. He had a ridiculous idea, and tried it. "Look it's that angel from before, and he wants to bang you!" Seeing that she at least let go from fright of him yelling all of a sudden or perhaps it was because of the angel. He sighed in relief. He smirked ruffling her hair. "Haha, you really are damn adorable." He said with a grin. He waved to her as he left. "See ya 'round Kay." He left, and took out his deck of cards.

Lets see, he got to the school...Done. Socialized? Check. Got some pussy? So god-damn done~ Nightly rounds of poker- Ah yes, look at the time. It's already time to play cards. He snickered as he started to shuffle them, He decided that it would be a good idea to go back to his dorm to do this, most of the guys he met while wandering around thought he was a push over anyway. He cackled, " Well after that oh-so joyous moment it's time t' play cards and screw people over." He whistled as he went towards his dorm to do so. Being completely unaware of the wrathful Chris nearby.

Azazel gagged slightly as he stepped out front of the school he would soon attend. It was troublesome after being expelled from the military academy prior to this he had assumed he had escaped the system somehow. Then he was proven so irrevocably wrong, both his parents pulling some kind of magic out their asses, which thus ended with his appearance in front of the building he now stood before. Eyes shutting for a moment as he prepared himself for what would certainly be a terrible fate.

Lifting his index finger he shot his finger up slightly forcing a cigarette to shoot out of his pocket, his lips catching it on the way down. Snapping his fingers he lifted flame that sat atop his thumb to the end of his cigarette. Gently shaking his hand to rid the fire whilst taking large drags of the smoky substance.

"Fuck."Azazel muttered before making his way up the steps, having been informed that he was to be partnered with some other student only furthered his annoyance. It was bad enough having to return to a school once again, let alone being forced to stay or be attached to someone in one way or another. One thing was for certain...Azazel would rain hell on this school...even if it was the last thing he would ever do.

Just as she was rounding the corner she shoved into some stench covered male. She glares down at him, having pushed him to the floor. At his vantage point he had a great view up her skirt and of her two large orbs that hung on her chest. "Watch where you're going, shrimp dick," she hissed. She then had a different idea. She stuck her boot to his throat and leaned over. She grins, licking her abnormally long canine. "You wouldn't happen to know where this male is, would you?" she holds the paper in front of his face. Chris was not in the mood for games, she'd sooner slaughter the angel than deal with shenanigans. He reaked of a petty lowblood succubus and she almost gagged. Chris was designed by satan himself, a first class demon with an uncanny bloodlust. She watched as the man studied the paper, awaiting his answer. "He didn't seem to be home and I arrived of late," she stated, her tone dripping with death almost.

Well this was an eventful day, first he was cockblocked by this thick-headed demon, next he won a huge payload of cash, the next thing he knew he was fucking the shit out of this cute little demon chick not just in her vag but also in her ass...Not to mention he had one friend in this semi-prison...and now he was on the ground being talked down to another demon chick. Now she had a boot to his throa- He chuckled out loud as he attempted to put the two together. Yeah a boot to the throat, the fuck she think she is? Some sort of dominatrix demon bitch? He looked at the paper and nearly busted a gut trying not to laugh. The bitch is braindead isn't she? She didn't think to ask for a fucking picture? He wasn't at all intimidated, he was ballsy for an angel, well that and his anger pretty much stomped out what little fear he had. He grinned broadly at the demon, there was an audible tearing sound as his wings unfurled flapping wildly around, several wings fell from his wings as he smacked her away...well more like pushed her off him. He got up fairly quickly, and smirked at this succubus. "Yeah that would be me...What took ya so long bitch?" Now he'd have to get a new shirt and jacket, what a shame.

He was by all means unintimidated, he was a seasoned angel, trained in combat, though he never actually had to use it. Still he was more than ready to beat this cocky succubi's ass if he had to.

"Your pathetic brain wouldn't comprehend the circumstances," she growled, shoving the paper into a bag on her waist. She plucked a feather from his wing, the object shriveling up due to her touch. "Seems you already got busy. No matter. I want a partner change if you're no longer a virgin. Especially since you lost it to a mangy lowblood," she turned on her heel, her leather like wings out behind her. She nearly gagged as he wafted his scent around too, plugging her nose as soon as his wings had unfolded. She seemed to catch a lot of glances, one of that being many angels. That was when she paused and held her temples, her eyes going completely white as what she wanted to do was fried out completely by her orders. She turns, walking back to the stupid angel.

"You will take a fucking shower," she manages through the pain in her cranium. "Before you even think of touching me." Satan had warned her not to be so condescending but now it was like reflex. That stench was just horrible too. She was waiting for a fellow rebellious partner to join her but he too was taking his sweet ass time. Chris looked to the angel, her eyes still the complete white color before they returned to normal.

Azazel plucked the cigarette from between his lips with his index and middle finger. Using the three remaining fingers to tug open the door to the school. He wasn't prepared...not for another run at hell. Then again...there was always the possibility he could get thrown out...seemed like a nice goal. As the door shut behind him the breeze followed the scent of a new demonic presence and the smoky sensation of his cigarette wafting throughout the halls. His presence was known, having been informed he had some sort of partner...he discovered the amount of fucks he could give were nonexistent at that moment in time.

"Everyone seems to be so...boring here. "Azazel murmured to himself with a small sigh. "This is going to be such a drag."Azazel moaned in exasperation, eyes shutting he aimlessly began his trek through the halls.

"Aw what's wrong, the high and mighty demon, is too much of a prissy pussy-footing cunt to get down and dirty now?" He sneered and sighed, before he smirked at her "Fine, whatever, I was hoping to get some poker done before the night was done, but I suppose that going for some more demon pussy wouldn't hurt." He said musing. He lead her to his dorm and into his room, much to her surprise it was fairly neat, he didn't have many belongings, in fact what were his belongings were mainly photographs, music, several rounds of clothes, and a few books, mainly math books, used mainly for when he wanted to 'count cards' back in his casino days. What weren't math books were mainly novels and porn magazines, oddly no musk was on them, as if he had never masterbated to looking at one of the pictures like most other guys would. Strange but, it's not like she would have cared right? In a particular picture, he was in what looked like a drinking party in one of Las Vegas' many bars, there were his human buddies who were mainly card players, fuck there was even a chick among them, not some sort of flame of his but another cardplayer, a rookie who had learned from Xares.

He looked back at the demoness and frowned "I'm assuming you're just gonna stare at my stuff?" He said as he took off his jacket and shirt, picking up a towel nearby, He had quite an impressive physic nowhere near that of hells minions but needless to say, most human females would probably try to do ANYTHING to get him shirtless. He stepped into the bathroom, and started to bathe, taking his sweet time in doing so, seeing as how he was sure that some of Kay's juices were still clinging to his groin.

Chris was disgusted by this angels bravado and she just sat on his desk. She picked at her black nails, glancing towards the bathroom. She bad a very naughty idea but seeing as how the angel was too distasteful she didn't want to bother him. Nonethematter, Chris would slowly strip herself of close, retracted her wings, and checked her posture in the mirror. She nods slightly before opening the bathroom door. She watches as he showers, blinking, her long eyelashes fluttering. Chris was flawless, except for the tattoo on the left side of her face. Her body was like a 1940s model, all curves. She stepped into the bathroom, the aura immediately changing with her highblood status. She finally swallowed her pride and highblood status before climbing into the shower. She looked towards him, covering her hairless sex. She noticed a stare and turned her head.

"What?"

"Nothin'" Xares said with a smirk, the shower was still on, "I was just thinkin' about how I haven't turned int' a mindless 'hump-happy' angel from what's happened to me a while ago... With me losin' my virginity that is. Well... THAT and I'm checkin' you out." He said looking at her body, her curves were indeed quite entrancing, if not hypnotic... If he were anyone else he would have begged for her forgiveness. Begged for her to let him have her and for her to ride his unworthy angelic rod. However he was surprisingly not treating her like some sort of goddess, or at least like the high-class lady she was. He treated her like any other common woman he would have met out on the streets. The same aura from before emanated from Xares, this devious and sinister aura, which by all means was strange for an angel to possess, he was corrupt, and by the looks of it, having been corrupted long before the other angels. "My my, I seriously regret not saving my chastity for ya, but then again y' took too long and I was a victim of circumstance." He said plainly to her, with a sort of mischievous smirk. The smartass explained very little of the details, he didn't give any names or at all described his 'partner's' form in detail. In short he said: He fucked her, hard. It was fan-fucking-tastic seeing as how it was his first time.

"In short I had no choice but to abide by the rules of the school, though much to your probable surprise. I just wanna be friends with her, nothin' else. I did what I had to do t' not get in trouble. Would I do it again, probably, but probably not." He said as he examined her curves. Xares' angelic body was facing her, the drizzle of water dripping down his shoulders, and down his waist. He chuckled looking at her. "You look surprised...Somethin' wrong? Or are you just having second thoughts about 'getting down to business'?" He said with a nearly sneering twist to his smile, his wings were all but dry, he wasn't getting away...not like he COULD get away anyway.

She raises her eyebrow at him. "No. I thought I could grow comfortable around you by doing this. She looks up at him, moisture sticking to her thick eyelashes. Her hair fell down her shoulders, covering her large, teardrop shaped breasts. She blushes in a very confused manner, turning around. She slips her hand down to grab the soap, not even thinking of the jagged scars on her back. She turns back around and looks at the male. Chris blushes, looking away. "Turn around and I'll wash your back," she mutters, her cheeks growing quite red. She felt the water wash down her smooth, seamless body. She was only the proud demon in public, having to keep appearances. Now, she was going to act like her sweet but snarky self, if she happened to get comfortable enough around him.

She swallows a bit, lathering up her hands with soap, her long fingers covered in the thick, white substance. It reaked of coconut and cream butter. Assuming he turned around for her, she starte kneading her fingers into his back muscles, soaping up his form. It stung at first to touch him, by reflex she pulled back for a moment. She continued on, the stinging pain a numb throb as she washed his back.

"Oh I'm so moved by your compassion.." He said with sarcasm lightly dripping from his voice, he looked down at her with his pale eyes, brushing his hair away from his eyes. The water from the shower head lightly drizzled along his back, he saw how the water seemed to just cling to her body, her curves, and her lips. She was one of the many women who could easily define sensuality, by just merely flashing a flirtatious smile, and striding along the road. No effort needed in the least, she was the kind of demon who more than likely had seduced many men in the past. Unlike her he truly was devious and corrupt, much like how he usually did present himself to be, sure he acted like a quiet kind of guy.. But would anybody REALLY believe that after he starts talking? He was surprised by her blush but lightly chuckled as he complied with her 'order'.

"Heheh, who would have guessed that such a high-society succubus like you would be washing the back of a mere ragamuffin corrupt angel like me..I'm honored." He said with light amusement. He let her wash him, musing as he felt her lightly caress his back, kneading his muscle lightly, slowly snaking down to his waist. "Miss Succubus...I think it's only fair if I return the favor...after all a lowly angel such as I must please such a generous demoness.." He said with a wry grin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom