Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

{ Mixed Up } [ NEEDS ANGELS//TEACHERS ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: { Mixed Up } [ NEEDS FEMALES ]

Bel was already close, despite the fact that she had barely touched him. Something about eating her dewy sweet pussy had just gotten him so ready to burst. So as Ophelia's head began to bob up and down on his girth, it wasn't long before he felt the tingling begin to build and run up his length. "Get ready, my sweet, your reward is coming...ah!" He reached out reflexively for something to hold onto and ended up grabbing hold of her glowing halo, holding onto it as his load splashed into Ophelia's mouth. His demonic seed was burning hot, thick and creamy and slightly addictive to angels who tasted it. He pulsed more than ten times, each time gushing out another hot jet of seed into his virgin partner's mouth.

Xares chuckled at Kay, he mused as he moved toward her hugging her tightly. His hands moved down groping her ass lightly. "You've got to stop apologizing...I didn't mind at all. I mean sure it was kind of weird but, you deserve to be satisfied." He laughed. "Look I'm your friend so it's no skin off my nose to 'feed' ya." He said as he kissed her cheek with a grin. "So RELAX kid, it's alright, drink all the cum you want from me.." He said musing as he kissed her. It must have felt so alien to know someone so understanding aside from Illati who also happened to be an angel. Not to mention that he also...introduced her to an...interesting new form of pleasure that she may be able to coax Illati to try. "I also have a possible theory about why you might like my seed so much. Perhaps it may have something to do with the fact that I'm a corrupt angel or at least a semi-corrupted angel...I was corrupt before meeting you so don't worry about it... But maybe it's...I dunno the rarity of my seed that attracts you? Like a kind of wine, well aged and only made in a certain way." He said explaining. He laughed slightly. "Then again that's just a theory, a theory that probably isn't that interestin." He said musing as he kissed her cheek, tenderly.

Hearing her mention 'the rest' made him laugh. "Yeah I know that, kid, don't worry, I haven't forgotten about that... but I think we should do it face to face.." He said smiling as he brought her over setting her onto his lap. With his hands on her hips he started to grind her rear along his long shaft, still dripping with the large amount of cum she didn't manage to swallow. He guided her hands to his shoulders, he smirked seeing her blush heavily, due to the sort of position they were in, particularly with her on his lap, possibly about to ride on his member like a wild animal in heat. He smirked "Timid arent' you?"

She tried swallowing the cum that filled her mouth, some leaking out and down her chin. She downed what she could and lapped up the rest, panting slightly as she drank up his demon seed. "Oh, my. You're delicious," she purred, licking up his shaft now as she stroked him. She reached up with a hand to smack away his grasp from her halo before leaning back. She sat on her calves, lapping up the cum that dripped down her chin and chest, sucking her fingers clean and removing them from her mouth with a popping sound.

At first, the slow grinding made Kay feel comfortable, safe, wanted, all the nice things that she'd been feeling during sex. "I don't know why I love your cum so much but...it feels good to have it in me. It felt good with the other angel's as well. I can't say for certain if it's just yours or if I'll love all sperm that much. Until today, well, I'd never been able to feed. You can't imagine what that's like, starving to death for years and somehow never dying. The two of you...today..." There was more she wanted to say but she was starting to tear up, so she buried her face into his shoulder and focused on pleasing him with her grinding. The motion of their genitals rubbing together was starting to become less pleasant for her, aggravating the sore spots on her insides where Illiri had deflowered her earlier. She didn't know what to do about that. More than likely, the pain wouldn't subside this time and she'd have to ride it out. She sniffed and wiped away a tear so she could look Xares in the eye.

"Please...when you do it to me...my condition is going to make it hurt," she said seriously. "A lot. It got better earlier but now...now I'm all sore and torn up inside and I don't think I can enjoy it in the...normal way. But when you start enjoying me, I'll start enjoying you enjoying me, and I'll get to feed on the energy. So just, please, don't try to be nice and wait for me to feel good. Just do it however you want and I promise I'll find a way to like it."

Seeing understanding start to dawn on her lover, she reached down to find his erection and lifted her hips so she could guide it to her opening. It hurt just to press the tip against the flesh there, and she swallowed nervously before going further. With a deep breath, Kay let her weight fall and speared herself on Xares's cock.

"Mmm, what a tawdry little slut you are, my dear angel," Bel purred, riding out the last shudders of his orgasm. "My very own virgin slut." He offered his still-raging erection to Ophelia for one last lick before grabbing her by the leg and flipping her over onto her tummy. "Let's put an end to that pesky cherry of yours, shall we?" His hands on her hips helped her up onto all fours, backing her up against him and feeling the heat from her sex advertise her need. Lining the head up against her opening, it looked comically large for such a small pussy. But that little angel slit was dripping with her nectar and desperately wanted to be fucked, so he knew it would stretch to let him in. "I know you want it, that you want it bad. So you'll have to be the one to pop your cherry. You can't claim that some big mean demon forced you to do it, you'll have to rock those little hips back and break the hymen yourself."

Ophelia swallows a bit before slamming herself back on his erection, crying out loudly. She seemed to feel that the whole school heard as the demon's cock pierced her body, by her accord, and broke her hymen. She held herself there, tearing up as pain hit her like a wall. She grips the sheets, whimpering and whining as her body adjusted slowly around his cock. She couldn't move, burying her face into the sheets as he filled her to the brim and invaded her womb, that's how bug he was compared to her tiny body.

Behemocoatl gasped as she took him inside her, feeling the thin membrane of her purity separate. He pulled at the same time that she pushed, pressing his cock against her cervix and then straining further until it bowed inward and allowed him into her sacred womb. She fit him like a glove, and every little twitch of her flesh milked another droplet of narcotic precum from his length. Staring down at her trembling form, watching her blood run down his member, he felt suddenly very sorry for forcing her into this. He ran his hand back and forth across her shoulders, trying to soothe her until the pain passed. "Easy, my sweet," he cooed. "Just relax and it will be over soon." He waited more than a minute before he began to rock her body back and forth at the knees, letting her have some control over the motion for now. The time would come for her to be spitted and speared again, and he would build back up to that. Still, the scent of her blood was driving him wild, speaking to his every darkest urge. It would be easy for him to lose himself to the blood fueled lust.

Xares was going to tell her that it made him feel good knowing she felt good. One could say it was a kind of fatherly instinct that was dormant within him. Still she gave him full authority to do what he wanted to her... What a predicament, either be nice or- Fuck it, he liked her of course, but she was going back to that other angel, and who knows when his partner would show up. He wasn't going to get this chance again: fucking a 're-virginizing' demon. He put his hands on her buttocks and started bucking his hips upward rapidly, his member rather than tear through the hymen on the first few thrusts, merely weakened it, when he finally pierced through, his huge shaft went in deep, being buried by her tight insides.

He kept this rhythm going, rapidly thrusting, pausing periodically to stir up her insides, with his cock, in a spiraling clock-wise motion. He hadn't bothered stopping in the least, he let her hug him tightly, rather than put her hands on his shoulders. She seemed to like this roughness, though not entirely as much as when he was being so gentle. "You know...I only really do enjoy sex when my partner is pleased as I am...It's not just a matter of being nice, I just wanted to treat my friend just right.." He whispered into her ear as he suddenly became rougher, gripping her round glutes tightly, slamming her ass down on his cock when he thrusted upward. In short it was quite an explosive combo, the sensation of a giant sort of impact that resonated deep within the little demon's womb, it was...quite...interesting, if not quite 'delicious'. "I would have enjoyed being gentle with you a while longer of course...since you ARE my friend...but I suppose seeing as how you want ME to be happy..." He said with a grin, an aura emanated from him it was a rather dark shade of green, close to being fully black. There seemed to be a sort of...sinister aspect to it. He could feel how her insides began to tighten hard around his member due to her now being exposed to this...intense aura. Perhaps it was her fear or her lust for said aura, he didn't know.

Finally, after all his wandering Alistair found a place for himself. It was a club, or maybe a lounge, or a bar. He wasn't too sure. But whatever it was, it was just what he needed. Apparently it was a gathering place for those attending the school who were higher society. Nobility, aristocracy, whatever you wanted to call it, from both species. Here they could talk, debate, and enjoy the finer things in life, without the annoyance of the commoners and their vigorous pursuit of their 'homework.'

And Alistair had fit right in like a glove. He smiled as he drank from a decanter, sitting in an armchair while discussing the finer points of philosophy with some angels and a few demons as well. How odd, that the common bond of class would unite them across species. But he wouldn't object. At least it was something to do.

She gradually begins to relax, whimpering softly as she pulled herself off of his erection. His words made her shiver, her wings arched and halo glowing as she removed herself off of his erection until just the very tip was inside. She was so stretched that it hurt to do so, her tiny body barely able to take him in. She leans against the bed, her chest pressed against it and her thighs quivering a bit. She whines softly, biting her bottom lip as she slowly descended on him once again, this hurting a bit more. With that, she cries out his nickname, clenching her fingers into the sheets.

Kay grunted awkwardly as she felt her hymen give way again. Sure enough, her insides were just as ravaged as she feared, and despite how wet she was there was just no enjoying this. She liked to think that on any other day she would have found his thrusts to be an incredible joy, but her poor body could only take so much, so quickly. Still he seemed genuinely eager to see her happy, and that knowledge did wonders to blunt the traumatic nature of the first few minutes, especially the way he paused once in a while to check if she was alright. Not wanting to risk bawling like a child with a skinned knee, she kept her lips sealed tight and just nodded quickly, trying to encourage him to enjoy her body. The hard smacks against her womb were a bizarre mix of pain and pleasure. The way it resonated through her most sacred place gave a slight edge of pleasure to the pain at least. She had to remember that quirk of her succubus biology. Meanwhile, Xares's pleasure had finally started to pick up as he abandoned trying to make her feel good and focused on himself instead. Despite the fact that it hurt her even more, she squeezed her pussy muscles to tighten up around him and give him every extra push that she could.

"It's...it's starting!" she cried as he hammered her womb again, feeling his aura intensify and opening herself to receive it. She drank deeply, feeding on the energies released during passionate sex. There was more to it this time, the strange tint to the aura that altered the flavor and gave her a different sort of high than before. "Ha...haaahhhhh it feels so good, Xares...it's working...just keep using me!" That odd choice of words seemed to enhance the pleasure somehow, intensifying the aura. There was something...submissive about the energy being generated, as though her allowing herself to be used as little more than a sex toy with no thought given to her enjoyment was feeding her in a different way than before. Any other breed of demon might not have been able to sense the difference, but succubi were the connoisseurs of sexual cuisine and this new flavor was worth gorging on. She tried to enhance the aura further. "I...I'm nothing! I'm trash, um, scum. Something icky!" It seemed to work for a moment, but then the aura receded a bit, Xares looking down at her in confusion. "Oh, sorry," she managed weakly. "I was trying an experiment. Please don't stop until you finish." She gritted her teeth again against the pain and concentrated on opening herself up to whatever new energies presented themselves.

He loved hearing her call out his name. It was an incredible feeling of power over such a fragile little angel to hear her calling his name, even as she speared herself in agony upon his member. She pulled and pushed in long, slow stroked that took his entire length at once. Bel let her keep going like that a few more times before seizing her by the buttocks and forcing her back and forth across only a few degrees of motion, his enormous flanged head slipping in and out of her shallowest depths where most of the nerve endings were at. It served the extra purpose of stimulating his tip just right, and before many strokes had passed he felt himself beginning to boil again. "Brace yourself," he growled as he then plowed deep into her several times, each rougher than the last before he finally began to bury his entire length all the way into her womb once more. His hammering thrusts produced fresh droplets of angel blood, and from there he was lost to his desires, pummeling into the poor angel girl until he spent his thick, syrupy load across her insides. He slowed down, the haze of aggression fading from him as his orgasm subsided. He was still hard as iron inside her body. He reached around and cupped her breast, pulling her closer to him so that he could savor every last thing about her. Breathing heavily he asked, "Are you alright? Technically, that completes our assignment. But there is so much more I can show you if you are willing to let me."

Xares started to ease up becoming more passionate, as she fed on his aura. Though he was pumping his member in and out of her just as fast, he was being much more gentle, one of his hands had moved down to meet her groin. One of his fingers started to flick her sensitive 'nub' around. Lightly twisting it with intense carnal lust in mind.

He loved this...being passionate, there was an emotional satisfaction that was sort of like how he felt when he gambled. He grinned going faster, his cock only progressed deeper and deeper into her, until he had started merrily 'punching' away at her cervix, a zone that was usually impossible to reach by normal human feats. He moaned as he slowed down twisting his member around like a screw digging into a hole. He paused for a moment to kiss Kay, or rather to have a moment of 'rest' as she was no doubt attempting to recover from the pain she was put under. His aura intensified, seeming to erupt with greater vigor when he became more passionate, she could see the little pieces of emotion and whatever else that comprised this unique aura, above all the main part of the aura was anger, intense nearly pure blackened anger, and with that greed, lust, and this other sort of insidious kind of taste, this taste, it was the key part.. He smiled at her as he moved his head down ever so slightly, letting the tip of his tongue play with one of her nipples, lightly wetting it and flicking it to and fro. "You're only exciting me with what you're doing kid...don't be so insecure...or do you want me to stop?" He said with a small grin.

She pants heavily as he begs thrusting inside of her, the pain soon subsiding. She was moaning now as he thrust his large cock inside of her body. She whines his name a couple times, her wings arching and only growing bigger. Soon, another climax neared and she could feel his closing in. His rough thrusts only made her moans loudly, close to heavy screams as he went inside her body so brutally. Her wings grew to their full length as she came, his seed filling her tiny body and leaking out down her inner thighs. She moans softly, riding off her climax and post-orgasms. "P-please," she manages, her eyes glowing red with lust.

Kay groaned, lacking any ability to form words by this point, as the angelic cock within her continued to punch her cervix with every thrust, sending ripples of mingled pain and pleasure up and down her spine. "K-keep going," she managed weakly, too overcome by all the strange and powerful sensations to be any more articulate. She'd abandoned her little verbal experiment, but she'd know for next time that it was worth a try. She leaned backward, shifting her pelvis and changing the angle of Xares's penetration slightly in a way she thought might make it more pleasant for him, shuddering as he continued focusing his attention on her erogenous zones. She was close, so very close. Those powerful drips of pure energy were seeping into her again as Xares neared completion as well. Unsure of herself, she wondered if she could even handle another load or if her brain would simply explode from the pleasure of it all. "P-please," she whispered between thrusts. "Please...please come inside me..."

Bel shifted his weight backwards, his erect phallus sliding out of Ophelia's defiled body with a loud pop. Her ravaged folds slowly started to close, but they were clearly too stretched right now to seal shut all the way. A flood of their mingled juices escaped her body and stained Bel's bedsheets the pink hue of spent virginity, though it seemed there was a bit more damage done. "Looks like I was a little too big for you after all," he said, seeing a small tear at the base of her sex. "Hold still." His palm hovered over her ravaged nethers and a flash of cool blue light issued forth, bringing with it a tingling sensation that was both warm and cool at the same time, and unarguably soothing. Within seconds her tiny wound had healed completely, along with any other damage he might have caused her.

With his brief bout of kindness out of the way, Bel explored her body once more as a predator, running his clawed fingers along the feathery fullness of Ophelia's wings. So light and delicate, twitching with the aftershocks of her last orgasm. He met her glowing gaze and saw the need in her eyes, the desire for more. Always more. The angel was still innocent in one final way, and Bel was determined to take that from her as well. He gathered up some of their mingled juices and smeared them up between the supple globes of her ass to act as lubricant before sliding his swollen cock back and forth across the tiny rosebud that nestled deep within that pale valley. He teased her with short, shallow prods, her back door still shut tight against him but the sensation of his knocking on it undeniably erotic. "Beg me for it, angel. Beg me to take you."

She shivered at the cooling yet hot feeling on her sex, gripping at the sheets loudly. She watches him, her wings bristling as he touched then so gently. Her halo flashed a little bit of white light but it soon faded to it's usual glow. Her blue hair fell over a shoulder, bangs slightly covering her eyes as the two red orbs watched him. When she felt the cum of her and the demon on her ass, she gasped lightly. Then his cock was rubbing against her. He was taking all her virginities in one go. She swallows hard, reaching back with both hands. Her face and chest pressed against the bed, her fingers spreading her plush asscheeks. She swallows a bit, beginning to slightly drool at the thought. "P-Please fuck my ass, Bel," she whines, moving against his erection. "Please fuck my ass until you cum." The angel was thoroughly embarrassed, her wings spreading out to the complete 16 foot wingspan.

Xares chuckled "I can't hear ya kid." He said pausing for a moment, to drive his member further into her tight little psudeo-virgins womb. His tongue rolled around along Kay's perky little nipples with intense lust. His lust had started to control him, like the most devious of puppeteers. This aura that he let her feed on, there was indeed an unusual quality to it that made it so much more pleasing to eat, though his emotions had a large part to play in it, there was something more. Something hidden in the center of it all that was nearly unintelligible to most normal means of taste, but it was sinister, quite sinister. Filled with energy, almost as though it were a living being. Though that was preposterous it was the best way to describe it.

It only took a moment for Kay to notice that Xares had started to suckle lightly on her breasts, kissing them at first, to then wrap his lips around her perky little nips, lightly grinding them against his teeth. Xares kept going, his hands were tightly gripping her supple thighs, what a wonderful thing~ Such soft skin, and her little adorable moans, he felt ever so jealous of that other angel, but as much as he didn't want to. He had to let her go back to him, besides it wouldn't be so nice to just...mistreat his friend like that by keeping her from doing what she wanted. One of his hands reached down, lightly rubbing her anus with a fingertip.

Lightly caressing her tight little anus with his gentle finger, "Say kid, do you think I'll fit in here~?" He said as he sunk his digit in, lightly twisting it around. He mused grinning, as he felt her insides tighten, "Do you think my huge angel cock will fit in your dirty little anus?" He said as his aura started to magnify, it was becoming much more refined. Refined...yet in a way tainted, not at all tainted in a displeasing way, the taste was what counted after all. He was looking at her face which had twisted into that of ecstacy. What a shame, even after he'd finish with her, she'd go back with that other angel. It left him with a crummy feeling inside, but, hell this is why he hated the system. Besides...his gambling would consume his thoughts after a while.

Kay gulped. "I...I didn't think I'd ever do that." She looked around the room like a panicked prey animal searching for an escape, before taking several deep breaths and lifting herself off of his member. The placating aura vanished immediately, and she was left only with the sudden wash of pain in her privates from all the abuse she'd taken. "Oh--oh!! Oh wow this hurts it hurts it hurts ow ow ow owwww!" She sprawled out on her tummy, her rear facing him so that he could see the mess he'd made of her. "Ow ow ow please please just start doing it again I don't care where just do it do it do it please please please ow ow ow owwwwwww~!" She was like a child throwing a tantrum, though this tantrum related to an altogether more adult subject. No longer was she so hesitant about what it might feel like to be anally fucked, she just needed him inside her again to block out the pain and let her feed. She reached back and spread her cheeks for him, all but begging him to pluck her forbidden fruit.

Prodding his massive flanged cock against her anus, Behemocoatl bit his lower lip in anticipation. The humiliation of having to beg for her anal deflowering was having quite an effect on the perfect little angel girl. One of her wings had slapped his cheek when it expanded, but he bore her no ill will for it. She wasn't in control of all her limbs just now, and in a moment that would be even more true. Sliding his cock head back and forth across her rear entrance, he started to push down more with each stroke. Soon her anus was folding inwards, allowing him the tiniest of dips into her body and flooding her with forbidden feelings. He changed the angle to his strokes, and instead of sliding across the entrance, his cock now pressed directly inward, the whole of her sex and cheeks buckling inward with each prod as the tender place struggled to stay closed and keep him out. "If you don't relax you body more, this is going to be incredibly painful," he warned her, but continued apace anyway. What was her discomfort to him, a demon? Still, she was much cuter when she was feeling good...

Bel interrupted his rhythm with a sudden jab that had Ophelia squeaking with surprise. "You see? Relax yourself or you'll get more of the same." H shifted his weight, letting himself fall as she slowly opened and sucked him in.

His prodding made her tense up slightly, anticipating his entrance which didn't come. With that hard jab, she squeaked slightly. Finally after realizing, she took a deep breath and relaxed, pressing against the bed a bit more as she released the tension in her lower areas. As her body finally sucked him in, she moaned loudly, her ass being taken by such a large cock. The demon factor still rattled in her brain but all she wanted was the man to start thrusting, and she made it clear. She would press back until her ass completely swallowed him, whimpering in slight discomfort as he filled her. It was a lot worse, her ass churning around his cock. She now moved her hips slowly, moaning in delight.

Her body swallowed him up, greedily taking him into her as far as he could go. "Virgin no more," he mused aloud, burying himself in her all the way to the hilt. Her legs kicked and twitched reflexively, and more than once he had to dodge a sudden spasm of her wings, but soon he fell into a rhythm and began to take Ophelia with long, slow, deep thrusts. Each time, he pulled out almost completely before plowing back into her, letting her feel how empty she would be without him there to fill her. He grabbed a handful of her gorgeous blue hair and used it like the reins of a wild horse, pulling gently to steer her where he wanted her to go and completely exerting his dominance over her. Soon he began to withdraw from her completely, letting her body close up before spearing her once more, letting her feel the glorious stretching of her back door as he forced his way back inside of her.

She moans out softly as he begins to fill her ass, her pants low now. His thrusts made her groan in delight, enjoying the full feeling she had. Once he started almost pulling out, she pouted every time her did, loving his cock fill her completely. The thrusts were slowly driving her over, enjoying every minute he filled her ass. As he started spearing her, Ophelia's moans started rising in volume. And she loved it. She began pressing back eagerly for more, her mouth open slightly in awe as his cock buried itself inside her ass. "O-oh my goddess. M-More, Bel..~" she moans, her wings spreading out completely. As he gripped her hair, she followed as ordered, tempted to neigh just to throw him off.

Xares smirked at this sight, this demon, this girl was spreading her ass open for him, her puffy pink slit, now a shade of red due to all the abuse she'd been through just a moment ago. He sighed slightly as he moved over, positioning himself right up to her exposed anus. He mused as he palmed her round ass. "You know, you really are attractive kid, this naughty ass is turning me on.." He said with a grin, his member was now swollen, much longer and thicker than it was before, resulting from his lust. "You've already gotten me this worked up, and all the more anxious to fill that round ass of yours with my holy seed~" He said as his hands traveled along her thighs, lightly caressing them as then then moved toward her inner thighs, they caressed her crotch. He chuckled as she squealed lightly pushing back on the head of his holy rod. "Don't get ahead of yourself Kay~ It'll hurt like a bitch if ya do that~" He said with a grin as his right hand took a firm hold on her waist. His free hand had slipped into her sore slit. lightly caressing her insides. He smiled seeing her produce more of her little love juices.

He grinned pulling her back, towards his rod. He felt some resistance from her body, more than likely out of fear of being pierced with something so thick. Even so he was having none of it, she wanted it. He pressed the head of his member into her anus, smirking as he kept teasing the little demon, until he finally wore her body's resistance down. In one swift thrust, he punctured through, taking what remained of her chastity. He forced every last bit of his long shaft deep into the little demon's anus, right down to the hilt. He mused kissing her cheek. "Well well, it looks like you can manage for now.." He said with a smirk as he slowly began gyrating his hips, churning her insides with the immense size of his rod.

Shorter than the time he used up to finally get his angel's cock inside her ass, he started to buck his hips at a moderate pace, but with great intensity rammed deep inside her, his balls slapping against her round rump. He kept plowing deeper into her, having taken her anal virginity. It felt so damn good, though in the back of his mind, he still remained apathetic towards what was going on, sure the sex was great, but in the end, it was what was expected, a RULE, a damn rule that he had to follow. He really felt nothing about fucking her. It was good, but it didn't really do much for him. He was enjoying it, but at the same time not entirely enjoying it in the least. Why? Who knew, certainly not because of what happened earlier with that other angel, he had long since forgotten about her and her name. Then what?

Bel began to pick up his pace, feeling quite proud of himself for corrupting this angel's body so thoroughly. He speared her over and over, his hips grinding against her sticky buns as he hilted in her rectum. She was so much tighter back there than she was up front, and that was saying something! Every motion was such sweet agony as he felt her churn and quake with multiple orgasms, her wings fluttering with a mind of their own as he drove her to instinctual, carnal acts. It was coming, he knew it. Soon he would release inside of her and finish claiming her completely. His cock swelled up even thicker as his spunk began to boil within him, his every heartbeat pulsing down its length, until finally he roared and let his unholy seed spill into her body. Wave after orgasmic wave tore through him and he howled at the top of his lungs as he pumped more and more and more still into Ophelia's greedy passage. Unlike cumming in her pussy, the seal was too tight for any to escape around his thickness. Every drop, every ounce of his addictive demonic essence shot deeper into Ophelia, soaking into her walls and being absorbed by her needy body. Spent at last, he collapsed forward on top of her, staying inside her while he slowly began to soften.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom