Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

{ Mixed Up } [ NEEDS ANGELS//TEACHERS ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: { Mixed Up }

Bel watched Ophelia shuffle nervously into the room like a prisoner trudging to her execution. She wasn't going to die, except perhaps the "little death" as some called it. He shut the door behind her and dimmed the lights with a wave of his hand, reveling in the trembling form of the angelic virgin before him. He turned her around to face him, taking stock of her form, her figure, all her parts and pieces that made up this gorgeous whole. "Are you ready?" he asked, knowing that the answer was an emphatic "no." That just made him harden more inside his pants. He pulled himself free and let his enormous crimson girth hang before him, exposing himself to her. The member was much larger than a normal human's flanged at the tip like some kind of beast's. "Put your hand on it and stroke me, little angel."

Illiri was still blushing from when she lifted up her shirt. Well, at least he was able to help her somewhat, hopefully he would be able to help her in the future. Preferably without requiring to sleep with her, but a part of him hoped he did. "Well, I'm glad I was able to help you with your problems."

He looked at the new angel and bowed. "A pleasure to meet you, as my friend has said, my name is Illiri. She's the person I was instructed to well, sleep with. If you need any help around the school, I have been looking around myself and haven't had much luck. My friend here got the best of me again."

I wonder what'll be for lunch later...Oh shit wait, she was talking t' me, pay ATTENTION ya damn shit head, be gentlemanly...ish He sighed as he reached out, and took her hand in his. She's got soft skin he noted as his own tender hand slowly grasped hers, shaking it firmly with a small smile. "Like I said, relax, I was a little distracted, I didn't mean t' seem like I was grossed out by ya. I was thinking about lunch, n' such." He had heard the stories of demons before hearing them being...demonized and such. It was nothing he really payed much attention to, due to boredom. He nodded at Illiri, "Nice t' meet ya, I'm Xares....the apparently 'heretic' angel. Glad t' see that I've got some kind of ally...sort of, least I consider us t' be allies...sort of." His attention went back to Kay.

"You don't seem that bad, anybody as polite as you, is a friend of mine in my book. Even if said person is a demon." He said with a small grin, that was what was most surprising, he didn't particularly refer to her as a demon, he refered to her as a 'person' someone with identity aside from her own identity as a demon, not only that but he already refered to her as a friend and appeared to be most sincere about it. Xares frowned seeing that Kay had, sort of stayed frozen in place due to what he said to her. "....Er... hello? Kid?" He waved his hand in front of her face. "Earth to little girl, we're losing you."

If Kay was frozen in place, it was not out of fear of Xares but a sudden lightheaded feeling over what Illiri had called her. Friend, she thought, he called me his friend! She blushed so hard that she had to look away.

"I-I'm not really a little kid," she said to Xares nervously. "Uhm, I'm grown up, I just sort of don't look like it, some ways. I have this...this condition..." Kay realized she was babbling again and snapped to attention. "Sorry, sorry! Um...z-zares? It's nice to meet you too. I was, um...I was going to tell Illiri that the headmistress gave me another card." She turned to her once-lover. "I have to...you know...again. But I don't know how to say the name. I'm really bad at reading angelic names." She offered up the card to both of them with Xares's name written on it in what to her was an indecipherable code.

He was fairly surprised to hear that she claimed to be already grown, up, and much more further surprised to see that she was quite an innocent little demon, at least in a particular context.

It was a rather refreshing change to the previously bad sort of demonization of all demons. if anything it took a load off his mind knowing he knew someone as polite as her who was still a demon. He frowned at Kay's pronounciation of his name. "Er...my name is pronounced in a particular way... the part with XA, is pronounced like 'Csar' without the 'r', and the RES, is prounced like in 'Rest' without the t." He then looked at her little card, to see that his own name was on said card. "...Erm, that's my name on that card, kid."

He looked at the card, as he took it, his heart sank a bit. While he figured that such an event would arise, that she would find herself in the arms of another, a part of him wished it were not true. He looked at the name, then up, then back at the card. That was correct, this guy was apparently the one she was supposed to sleep with. "I believe you are talking to him."

He cursed internally, he couldn't believe he was even slightly jealous! She was just a demon, the rules said that he had to sleep with her yet he found himself slightly protective of her. He considered her a friend, one that he had to sleep with, but a friend never the less. He turned a shade of red as he handed the card back. "While it has been a pleasure talking to the both of you, I'm afraid I have other business to attend too."

He walked at a slightly hurried pace. He wanted to be away from there, between the events that seemed to be going on further down the hallway and the ones he had participated in, he had no intention of remaining there and getting further corrupted. Yes, that was it. The demonness was corrupting him, using a subtle form of charm to befriend him so that way she could make him her slave. He resolved that he would get to the bottom of that matter soon enough, maybe in doing that he could also find out a way to get a set of wings. He had always been jealous of the other angels who had the capability of flight.

In his dreaming, he turned a corner and walked into a door that was opening. He stepped back and rubbed his nose, damned demons. He figured the student behind the door happened to be a demon and that he or she was at fault for intentionally opening on it him!

"Oh no," Kay said. "I think...I did something wrong." Watching Illiri go was so sad for her, but she couldn't really explain why. "I hope he's not too mad at me." Realization finally sank in that this was the person she was meant to partner with, and she somehow felt a little more uncomfortable. "I...yes, sorry. Um, I've only ever done it...once...so I still don't really know what to do from here. My room is like right around the corner here, though." She gestured back the way she'd come, and also right at an angel and demon couple who were doing it right in the hallway. "Oh. Umm...I guess that's not even really required. Can we...uhm...can we not do it in front of people? They...they tend to laugh at me."

Xares couldn't help but feel kind of bad for the other angel, by all means. He felt like he himself managed to drive a wedge between them. He patted Kay's head sighing "Relax, like I said. I don't mind...besides sleeping with a demon isn't at all some sort of issue with me..." He said walking with her to her room, "I'll tell you what, after we do our business, you can go back to that angel. I don't like being a sort of third wheel...' He said with a small smile as he patted her back. "Besides you shouldn't be embarrassed, you have an adorable figure, I bet that angel thinks so too." He said with a smirk.

Once he went into her room, he felt kind of...antsy. "...I have to say...I'm kinda nervous about this. Heheh."

Alistair sighed, twirling red lights sculpting a multitude of patterns in the sky. He was bored. And that was unacceptable. It was his first day here, one of two days of freedom in this school before classes. There was no reason he should be bored when everyone else was so visibly active. How ironic it was that one of the more important demons in this school got the partner who was either a no show, or couldn't be bothered to care enough to actually go find him. The name on his card was unrecognizable, and he had no idea how to go about looking in the multitude of activity.

It was a mixed blessing that the courtyard stayed empty, showing that it wasn't exactly easy to locate, but it also meant that...well, nobody was there. And there was no point sticking around if no one was here, so he got up, and left, walking the halls while casting his net to see what he'd find.

"It's okay," Kay said. "I'm really nervous too. I could...I could just...you know...start, if it's okay? What I mean is..." She took a couple deep breaths and tried not to let her discomfort show. "What I mean is...I know I'm not pretty. I'd be better for you if I could it's just...I have this condition where I look like...well, this." She gestured at her figure as if it were the most hideous thing imaginable. "So...I mean...well, we can just--" she suddenly found her hands shoving her skirt and panties down around her knees. "FUCK ME!!" Kay clamped her hands over her mouth and gasped in embarrassment, almost forgetting that her bright red peach fuzz was being put on display. She tried to back up and pull her panties up at the same time, but only ended up tripping and falling on the bed, her underwear ripped beyond recovery. She pulled her knees up to her chest and did her best impression of a scared baby hedgehog.

"I'm so sorry, it's just a succubus thing. I promise I'll try not to do it again."

Xares listened to what she had to say, he was understanding, after all he technically speaking was a 'corrupted' angel. He jumped slightly as she then screamed, Damn she's really got a huge libido He said to himself. He however smiled at her "Relax kid, you're talking to an angel who doesn't judge, seeing as how I'm apparently 'corrupted' I got no authority to judge ya, just for being,..horny.." He said with a chuckle. He pulled her up to him, smiling as he ran his hand along her cheek lightly caressing it, with his tender hand. "...Besides I wouldn't be mad a such a cute girl... So take your fill...I don't mind, I'm kind of anxious to try it." He said as he kissed her tenderly, his soft lips locking with hers.

Kay swallowed nervously. "O-okay. I'm going to..." she motioned with her head down toward his waist, unable to stop from licking her lips. Slowly and nervously she fumbled with his clothes until he finally had to pull it out for her lest she be at it all day. Glancing up one last time for permission, she gave one last nervous swallow and then lowered her mouth onto Xares's penis. She hadn't started with her hands this time, instead intending to see if she could fit more in her mouth if she started before it hardened. It was no less impressive despite not yet being at its full size, and she found herself reveling in the simple knowledge of what she was doing. It was almost meditative to swirl her tongue around the underside of Xares's manhood, feeling it twitch and stiffen in her mouth after a particularly successful lick. This time, she didn't forget to breathe, though it was certainly more difficult to do than she'd imagined. There was a trick to it, especially as he started getting bigger. She had to time it so that she could inhale when she rocked backward, and held her breath for several seconds when she took him deeply, all the way to the back of her throat.

Slowly at first, the aura began to build around them, that aura of passion that she could drink from, could allow into herself. That same urge to push it deeper came again, so Kay took him all the way into her mouth and then tried desperately to force it down her throat. She was surprised at how much it hurt to try. The soft tip of Xares's rod squished into the sensitive tissue at the back of her mouth, and she had to rock back and forth several times before finally putting her weight into it before at last it popped through the barrier there and into her throat. There was a moment of stark terror, an utterly instinctive panic at having her airway completely blocked. She pulled back almost immediately, the tissue in her throat extremely sore from the battering it was taking. But when she swallowed all the excess saliva, she downed some of his precum as well. Despite it only being a couple hours earlier, she'd already forgotten the unbelievable rush of that precious fluid. She shuddered all over, and for a moment she was worried she might have wet herself from the pleasure, but it was only more of her own arousal leaking out.

Xares wasn't at all mentally prepared for what Kay would do to him, well more accurately he simply didn't know what to expect, he was by all means technically speaking still a virgin, he'd gotten blowjobs before, but he never 'put the sword into the sheath' per say. Xares swallowed slightly as he saw Kay part her full little lips and slowly wrap them around his shaft. He hissed as he inhaled. "J-Jesus..." He uttered as he let Kay do as she pleased. He had a fairly large package, and seeing her 'swallow' it with ease, only excited him. "K-Kid, d-don't go too far... I-I mean don't stop what you're doin' but...just don't do anythin' r-reckless." He said with a small sigh, it was sort of difficult for him to unwind, when he was ever so slightly concerned about her safety during sex.

It felt like an eternity as she kept bobbing her head up and down his thick shaft. Around the time she had started choking, his concern surged forward, he was rubbing her back sitting by her side. It felt so damn wonderful, and...he was starting to get slightly more 'curious'. He smiled as he wordlessly grabbed Kay and wrestled with her slightly until he had positioned her so that she was facing his cock and he would be facing her pearly white derriere. He understood why she was being so timid...to an extent. Her juices of arousal dripped from her puffy vag, onto his chin. "There's no need to be shy Kay...I just want to make you feel good too~...besides..." He said putting his hands on her glutes, groping her ass lightly as he pressed his face into her cunt. "I think it's only fair, since you're such a sweet girl.." He said, some precum kept dribbling down the shaft of his cock. "I know you want me...at least for now, and I want you too...Is it so wrong that I want to make my friend happy?" He said with a friendly grin. He shyly licked up her juices, to then start stroking her slit ever so lightly with his tongue, moving up and down, then focusing his little oral display of affection on her little 'nub', her clit which was already hard. He began lightly 'whipping' her clit with his tongue. "Does it feel good?~"

"K-kyaaaa!" she cried, her arousal dribbling down her lower lips as he parted them and stroked her nub. Nobody had ever touched her there, and she was just not prepared for what was happening to her. A sudden thought seized her. "Wait!" she half shouted, and got up on her knees so she could reach back and feel herself. Her lips were still puffy and sore from earlier, but that wasn't what mattered. It took some awkward reaching and fidgeting, but she managed to inexpertly slide a finger just inside her vagina, ever so slightly inward and then-- "Ouch! Oh come on!" Frustrated, she sighed heavily and looked over her shoulder, down at the angel whose face was buried in her backside. "Listen, I have this condition. Virgin's disease. Like, I know demons aren't supposed to have hymens, but I do and it already grew back so...just warn me before you...you know, break it...and..." she had to stop talking, right now, or she just knew she'd say something unbelievably stupid.

Kay tried to bury her frustration in pleasure by shoving her mouth down onto Xares's manhood. This position he'd put her in made it easier for her to get it into her throat, for now she could lift her hips slightly and put all her weight down on the tiny opening at the back of her mouth. She hoped it was working for him, because it was certainly making her feel incredible when it went in all the way. It was almost as though she could feel her throat bulging as it went in and, putting hand up to the side of her neck, it turned out she really could feel the bulge travel downward. Strangely proud of herself, she took a deep breath and forced herself down as far as possible, until her lips met his hips and his entire length had simply vanished into her. She held herself there, feeling him tense beneath her when he realized what she'd done. Five seconds, ten, she tried to move her tongue to give him more pleasure but there was just no room. Fifteen seconds. Her eyes rolled into her head and she started to see sparkles floating before her eyes. Twenty seconds, and she finally had to pull herself free and gasp hungrily for air. The sudden rush of oxygen sent her into a fit of lightheaded giggles, punctuated by the lapping and thrusting of Xares's tongue, which had found her sensitive spot again and was sending her into convulsions pleasure. She lost her ability to form words, instead mindlessly pressing her lower body down onto his face out of simple need and making tiny whining moans.

Ophelia's gaze immediately dropped to his erection once he released it. She looks up at him and raises a hand, pointing at his cock, then his face, then her. She did it about three times. "I..what? I've never..I..I don't," she was utterly embarrassed, her pink petals parted in confusion. She backs up a bit. "I..I don't know how," she stated bluntly, putting her hands behind her back. The sunlight that came in from the window almost alluminated two wings and a halo on her, only making it more obvious as to what she was. Her blue hair was covering her perfect orbs, her red eyes looking at him in complete shock.

Ophelia shakes her head slightly. "I wouldn't know what to do even if I wanted to," she swallows hard, bringing her hands to her chest, interlocking her digits. Maybe if I play dumb I can go. Oh, how she wanted too. She was so flustered and confused it almost wore her out mentally.

Becoming frustrated, Bel mulled it over for a moment, deciding how best to proceed. If the angel wouldn't or couldn't do her part, then he'd just have to do it for her. "Ah, sweet Ophelia you wound me with your reticence," he said, brushing her hair out of her eyes. "Perhaps it is time I showed you a little magic trick I learned last year. Let's see, I just need..." he trailed off as he looked her over, running his fingers along the seams of her clothes until he found a loose thread. Plucking it from her garment, he tied it in a tiny knot, spoke a quick incantation and it evaporated in a puff of flame. "And now that I've bound the threads to me, I can do this." Bel jerked his hand out and to the side as if casting aside some piece of refuse, and all of Ophelia's garments suddenly jerked sideways, phasing through her body without any friction or ripping, and leaving her standing before Behemocoatl clad only in her wings and halo. Taking advantage of her sudden surprise, Bel pressed himself against her before she could wrap herself up in her wings, his crimson flesh against her lily white purity. He seized her chin and pressed his lips to hers infusing her with some of his demonic energy. It flooded into her system and gave her feelings of forbidden ecstasy, almost like a drug. If she was strong enough, she might resist it, but the question was, would she even want to?

RE: { Mixed Up } [ NEEDS FEMALES ]

She squeaked as her clothes were cast away from her body, her smooth skin in plain view. As he pressed against her and captured her mouth, she sort of melted.. Her eyes half-closing and her body going a little slack. She felt something overtake her body and she fought against it until she almost won, the gave in, the lust taking over her body. She smelled of strawberries and vanilla, her arms slinking their way around his neck. She was so inexperienced that even the kiss made her tingle. She opens her mouth slightly, blushing as the red-skinned man touched her body.

Ophelia's body was growing quite aroused, her candy sweet nectar coating her folds and filling her groin area with it's scent. She could feel his erection press into her stomach but she paid no mind, too flustered to really comprehend what was happening.

Typical angel, Bel thought as he slipped his tongue into her willingly opened mouth. One little taste of the forbidden was all it ever took to get an angel girl's body primed and ready for sex. His thick, flanged member rubbed between them, the tip leaking precum already and smearing Ophelia's tummy with the clear liquid. Two of his fingers crept beneath to check her body for wetness. He sucked one clean, cherishing the candy sweetness of her virgin nectar, before slipping the other into her own mouth before she could object. With her resistance melted away, Bel needed only sink down to his knees, lifting her up and pinning her against the wall with his strong hands while his mouth and nose nestled into the sacred garden between her thighs. The lightest coating of blue fuzz tickled Bel's nose as his tongue explored the dewy sweetness of her sex, her love scent utterly filling him with her purity.

His long tongue lapped her slow and deep, from the base of her pussy all the way upwards toward the top, burrowing deep between the thick folds of her labia and kissing her entrance with each stroke but always careful to never touch her needy little button. After several deep licks he withdrew his tongue from her and instead let the tip wriggle across the outermost ridge of her lips, tracing the outline of her sex back and forth, then up and down the stem of that pink leaf, but always stopping just shy of the clit. He withdrew from her sex entirely, kissing and nibbling along the inside of both thighs, pausing just long enough to let his hot breath wash over the throbbing nub and then taking it away again. At last, he started again at the base of her sex and licked ever so slowly toward the top, only this time he did not shy away from her most sensitive place. This time, his lips sealed around the little button, sucking it in and rubbing both lips and tongue back and forth across it with expert precision and just the right amount of pressure. By the way her hands grabbed ragged handfulls of his hair, he could tell he was having quite an effect.

Xares couldn't help but grin slightly hearing Kay's little moans of arousal, but to be suddenly stopped like that in the middle of it. Well to be plain it simply ruined the mood. However seeing her briefly finger herself also peaked his interest and what she said after words peaked his interest further. Virgin's disease.... from what she said it sounded like her hymen would just keep regenerating, and reforming even after she would get devirginized. He chuckled and started to laugh. "Is that all?" He said with a small grin. "I thought it was something serious, like I dunno, some sort of wound being in there so you wanted me to be careful...but if that's the case..whatever...I"ll be gentle...well gentle enough kid.." He said with a mischievous smile as they then resumed.

He craved to please her, or perhaps hungered to please her. He didn't entirely understand why, but he rather liked her and she was his friend so...he was more than happy to please the dear demoness~ "What a surprise~ I thought you'd be the one who'd be rocking my world...but by the looks of it...I think you prefer me being slightly more dominant..." He said with a small grin, he suddenly started to suckle lightly on her clit, he jumped as she came on his face. Apparently the sensation of him suckle on her little nub, firmly, fiercely, letting his tongue lightly graze along the very tip of her clit, it was simply too much for her to handle. He smiled licking up her juices, the sweet sweet nectar of a devil. He knew demons could corrupt angels, easily...however what of angels who were already corrupt? They were on equal terms. He grinned at her smacking her rear lightly. "Heh, I have to say, I'm not at all mad that you came on me...if anything I'm pretty happy ya did...It at least let me know I was d-doin' somethin' right." He said as he released his load, he honestly wasn't able to hold it back much longer. He groaned, musing as he felt his warm, syrup like seed shoot into Kay's mouth, if anything she wasn't able to contain it all in her mouth. He saw some of it shoot out of her nose, her cheeks slowly swell up with the white cream she craved. Yet his supply didn't run dry. Even after pulling his member out of her mouth, it shot a few more ropes of his spunk onto her face and modest chest. "E-Er...sorry about nearly chokin' ya kid."

Ophelia would blush a tad more as she felt his precum coat her stomach but she only whimper as he lowered himself between her thighs. The feeling of his mouth teasing her caused her body to shake, the lust filling her completely now. She grasps a breast and kneads it, her other hand gripping a tight fistful of hair as he orally fucked her dripping pussy. He seemed to be dodging her clit but when he took the nub in her mouth she moaned loudly, the sound like a heavenly cry of pleasure as he tortured her clit to the point of her thighs twitching. She was already nearing her climax but she didn't know, her body so filled with pleasure that she was on cloud nine.

Kay's eyes shot open as Xares emptied himself into her mouth, hot, thick ropes of his gooey sperm lashing across her tongue and then a flood that filled her mouth to the brim. She tried to keep up with it but there was just so much, and something about the fiery liquid made her crazy. The taste, the smell, the texture, everything about it was pure joy in her mouth and she savored every sweet and salty drop. Two big swallows and he was still cumming. She coughed and choked as she accidentally inhaled semen, sending long strands of it dripping out her nose and from the corners of her mouth, down across her meager little chest. Even there, it felt incredible. When the white droplets landed on the tops of her newly formed breasts, it was like pinpricks of pure pleasure splattering onto her body. Finally through swallowing everything she could, she turned toward scooping up the strands that had escaped and pushing it all into her mouth, all thoughts of dignity completely gone as she panted and lusted after Xares's seed. When at last even the drips from her breasts had been collected and swallowed, she clamped her mouth down on Xares's super-sensitive cock and tried to suck more out of him, groaning like a hungry animal. It took her a second to realize how she was behaving, and when she did she sat straight up and scooted away from him on the bed.

"I am SO sorry!" she said, hiccuping quietly from drinking too quickly. "I just got so hungry and you...you tasted so good and...oh hells I still want more. I...I don't know what's got into me." She swallowed again, this time out of nerves rather than a mouthful of semen, and eyed Xares's still-twitching cock hungrily. "You know, um, we still have to...do...you know...the rest of it."

Despite being a demon, Bel had been raised a gentleman of sorts, and he firmly believed in making sure his lover always came first. He continued his assault on Ophelia's sex, relishing in her taste but always being sure to put her pleasure above such petty indulgences. Lifting her higher, he opened up the folds of her sex with his hands and danced his tongue along the hidden contours and pleasure spots, even tracing the inner ring of her angelic hymen with the tip of his long and dextrous tongue. It was, after all, her only chance to ever feel that sensation. Darting his tongue lower, Bel traced the ruffled ring of Ophelia's backdoor, and even there she tastes sweet. Finally, he came full circle back to her needy little clitoris and traced a slippery spiral around the tip of this sensitive nub until he was teasing its apex, right at the most sensitive point on the organ. Bel heard his lover's groans deepening, felt her pelvis start to rock and quake with the impending flood, and as he pushed her over the edge he positioned his mouth to catch the flood that would follow.

As she felt his tongue explore her groin, she would begin to tug on her nipple, beginning to ride his face as he teased her tight walls. She was so lost in the pleasure that when her climax hit, she gasped and moaned his name unexpectedly. She felt her body seize up, her pussy pulsing as her body decided to release her sweet fluids. She held onto him to keep slightly standing, slumping forward a bit.

"I..I'm sorry. I made such a mess," she mumbles, biting on her index finger. She was embarrassed that she just came for the first time on this demon's face and she swallowed slightly, watching him lap up her juices. His face between her legs only turned her on more. She runs her fingers through his soft, black hair, watching his work on her lovely folds with his amazing tongue. By then, she only wanted more, biting on the finger a bit more.

When he had finished drinking all of the sweetness that Ophelia's body could produce, Bel picked her up and threw her over onto the bed, stripping himself with the same magical ease and standing before her unclothed and unashamed. He beckoned her forward with one dextrous finger and then took a handful of her hair in his hand and guided her mouth down to his penis. "It's your turn, dear Ophelia," he told her. Despite her orgasmic haze it was clear that she had some idea what he wanted. "Just relax, and take the tip into your mouth, suck it nice and slow, and be sure to swallow any liquid that comes out."

She leans forward and takes the tip of his erection in her mouth, suckling at it gently. Growing quite curious, she reaches up with her hand and wraps them around his cock, stroking iron hard flesh with her dainty fingers and soft palms. She angles her head a bit more, swirling her tongue around the head of his erection. Ophelia's mini wings protruded from her back, each of the foot long appendages stuck out. Her halo was floating just above her head even as she sinned and orally fucked the demon in front of her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom