Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

{ Mixed Up } [ NEEDS ANGELS//TEACHERS ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Illiri moaned as he felt himself enter her, repeatedly. He moved his hand to the woman's belly to better let her have her fun as he massaged and scratched it. His hips working faster and harder, he nipped at her neck from behind. He sighed as he went to work at this, he winced mentally at what he was about to say but he figured it may help Kay. "I... will let you have some of your fun with me if it means that Kay gets less pain and torment." He realized the consequences of his statement, but maybe it wouldn't be TOO bad to take a few tentacles. His hands worked a bit faster, as did his hips.

"I don't think so~ You're already helping her out by doing what you're doing...Mmm~ Harder angel boy..." She sung to Illiri with a small grin, she was really enjoying his angel cock, after all...most angels had the most devoted of little pure boys... What wasn't there to like~? She bit her lip as she spanked her own ass. "Tame this demon with your fat angel dick, make her your little cock-sucking bitch~:heart:" It was so good to her, getting fucked hard by angel cock, demons and humans were never just as good. She turned to Kay with a small smile "What do you say~? Me restoring your body and a surprise too? That is a great deal~"

Kay nodded bleakly through her sobbing, turning away from Malene and sliding her stained white panties down over her buns, exposing the crevice and the tiny, hairless peach that waited within. All trace of lips had fled along with her breasts, so that her sex was just a featureless little bald furrow, blushing along the fissure that ran through it. Despite her sadness, her resistance, her enduring pain from earlier sexings, blood was rushing to her genitals and swelling her body down there, giving her nether skin that rosy glow of the aroused. Her mind rebelled at the idea, hated the prospect of giving in, but her body...that was another story altogether. Her body yearned to be raped.

"Y-you can do it...you know...to me. I can't promise to like it though," she said, quite truthfully. If anything she was worried that this would be a terrible experience, but she was determined to endure if it meant she could get her condition back into remission. She watched Malene's body bucking as Illiri smashed into her cunt from behind, drips of her excitement raining down from her pussy to stain her thighs and puddle on the ground between her feet. Part of Kay salivated at the thought of licking up all that juice. "W-what do I need to do?"

He forced himself into her, and slapped her ass as hard as he could. He tried to grab her head and turn it to the side after she gave Kay her orders, bending forward to plant his lips firmly against hers. It wasn't like him to do this normally, in fact he would probably do the opposite, but at the moment his thoughts were focused on fucking her as hard as he could. Sweat dripped down his body as he continued to ram into her, ignoring the few looks they had gotten from their peers.

(Lol my signature :p)

If only Xares knew of their situation...well if ANY still sane angel was still in the school, if they too knew of the situation that had befallen Illiri and Kay, they would have been prepared to seperate them from Malene. Xares knew Malene all too well... Slutty as sin, hot body, damn good poker player...when the game happens to be strip poker. An old aquaintence, for she had intended to bed him before...only to find a challenge since Xares in those days was one of the most stubborn angels, he wasn't gonna fuck her since...he wasn't particularly fond of whorish girls in those days... Still that was irrelevant, he was much too busy with Chris.. Aside from that he had no idea that Illeri was more than likely about to get anally probed... Whoops~. He hadn't thought that Chris would go as far as to deepthroat his thick cock considering how long it was, still he wasn't complaining. He kept teasing the dear demon, sinking his mouth into her exposed womanhood spreading it slightly to give him easier access to the more deeper parts of her sex. His tongue slithered in, slightly running along the walls of her cunt.

=============

"Mmm~ :heart:" She broke the kiss in an instant, he guided his arms to wrap around her waist, making it all the easier for him to get deeper inside her. "K-Keep going youuu~" She smiled at Kay once she got over her lust-filled stupor. "I think you know what to do~ Bend over show me that sexy ass, smile like a good little girl, and let me fuck your brains out~" She said in the most tender of giggles. "After I c-cum~ I'll restore you back to your form f-from before~..."

Chris blushed heavily as she suckled at the angel cock before her. He tasted like sunshine and just plain holy shit, but it was addicting. She rides against his face, sloppily licking over his cock and drooling on the appendage. She almost purrs with delight as she teased the angel, running her tongue against the underside of his length and stroking the base quickly. She was completely aroused by this angel, surprising herself as she loved on him.

---------------------------

Ophelia had been walking around for awhile before she distinctly heard the grunt of pleasure from a fellow angel. She blinks and rounds the corner, her cheeks flushed. The scene before her made her stop, her baby blue eyes wide. She blushes heavily, covering her cheeks at the site. "O..ohmygosh," she stutters, turning her head instantly.

(Yay with Ophelia, it's now a four-way XD)

"Heh, you're really damn skilled at what you're doin'... Woulda loved t' have ya as my first...Still doesn't mean I can't make up for makin' ya miss out.." He said spreading her ass open to look more intently at her anus. "Heheh~" He put a single finger against her anus, applying light pressure against it, in a circular motion. "Want it to go in~?" He said as he continued his 'oral demonstration' of his skill in bed.

--------

"Ohh my~ It looks like someone found us~:heart:" Malene crooned as shewas receiving a through fuck from Illeri. She grinned at Ophelia, winking at her with lust. "You know..you are ALSO welcome to join...I bet that t-the angel currently getting SUCH a rise fucking me, would love a holy little angel like you~" She grinned as she raised one of her phallic tentacles. "..Unless you want ME to have fun with you~"

Alissa listened to the demon as he talked about his caste, as she thought about it, he was the brains in the demon hierarchy, meant to use his mind to defeat his foes instead of any overwhelming power, cunning and genius most likely were what he was best at, and if they were to spend time together, most likely she was going to be forced into his plans, which was not unexpected given the information that he was giving to her. Alissa walked over and sat down again, the white haired female thought about it for a second. This day had been one of those enlightening ones, but she figured that she should of expected such things given the situation that this school had created by its combinations of different groups.

"So, you like to plan against others, your cunning is your key skill, that is something to be expected from leadership of any group," she paused as she smirked a bit, "I don't have a choose to have a partner or not, so best have one whom isn't a peon, plus it is better to be someone whom has a brain, the one of your less intelligent kinsmen, or species, which ever fits the billing the best," she mused out loud as she looked right at the fountain that was in the middle of the area that they were on. Alissa shifting her wait a bit as she got up, never one to sit much when she was thinking, "It also makes sense why you were partnered up with me too, I am the daughter of an archangel, a important person on my side, though I have not been raised to take his place, like you have in your family."

Alistair couldn't help but share the look Alissa had as she turned her brain to interpreting him. "I will admit, I do derive a certain satisfaction from seeing a plan come together, but I usually have some other motivation than planning for the sake of making plans. I must agree though, I do prefer this arrangement than being with one of your more....fanatic brethren. It certainly provides for more enlightened conversation, without unnecessary arguments."

As opposed to her, he had no propensity to move as he thought, since he could keep his mind in order without the needed activity. Yet another thing he had been trained in. "It does make sense," he agreed, shifting slightly forward to hold his hands in front of him, arms resting on his knees as he watched Alissa. "Two important members of our respective societies, with the chance to create a valuable bridge between our species should we get along." he chuckled a bit. "I'll give the Headmistress that. She is more clever than she lets on, even if her methods are unorthodox."

Alissa nodded as she could see his point, she was sure that there was more then meet the eye with the headmistress of the school, they didn't create a school such as this to just put a idiot in the school. She still wondered how the lesser demons and she had to perhaps concede less able angels were going to adapt to the situation, she could see where there might be violence and problems between the groups, maybe some demons take advantage of weak angels, and some strong angels running rough shot over weaker demons as well. It was the unknown of that factor that left so much to be explored, and it meant that the person in charge dealing with it had to be rather impressive as a leader if they could pull it off.

Alissa turned and gave the pale looking dark haired demon a half smile, "Well, I am guessing the demon realm that you are doesn't have much sun," she said teasing the demon just a tad bit just to see how he would react. "I wonder how long it will before certain things happen, demons try to gain leverage over certain parts of the school or in certain groups, and try to subdue weak angels if they haven't, and angel try to do something similar punishing the demons for their wickness with wicked acts of their own," she mused thinking for a moment, "most likely it has already started, in the halls with this first assignment, using sex as a weapon to show power," she commented as she shrugged.

Alistair shook his head, choosing to react with the bit of humor he possessed. "I'm afraid not. We've blocked out the sun with the fires of industry. And the volcanoes. Certainly not as pleasant as I'm told the Heavenly Realms are, but it has it's own unique charm" He made a fire rose from light, one of the flowers that grew near the taller volcanoes in the Demonic Realms, lifting it to his nose to smell it, though he could not.

He flicked the rose away to vanish in a flash of sparkling red. "It has already begun. I've seen enough today to know that. All that remains to be seen is how the chips fall, and snag some for yourself." He was pretty casual about that, having already started before her arrival, and not taking the balance of power as seriously as she might have since he was confident in his societal position to keep the lower demons from messing with him.

He finally rose, putting a finger to his chin. "Now, my turn to play the game. You're self confident, analytical, athletic. But I wonder, perhaps more comfortable in a battlefield setting with a command structure, clearly defined boundaries of superiors and subordinates, though with a bond of unity between you and fellow soldiers, than the grey boundaries that will most likely exist here. Am I close?"

There was one single demon who was void of the lust that existed in the school, he had a sort of passive aura.. or at least he sort of had this intensely passive look to him. He smirked and laughed slightly, barely an audible above the ordinary chuckle. "My my... Shakespeare, what a card..." He said shutting the book he was reading: Macbeth. Next to him in the library sat a huge pile of books, War and Peace, The Merchant of Venice, The Andromeda Strain, mainly all of them had conflict, but the most books among them were all comedies. All kinds, Shakespearean to 'Seuss'.

One of the only demons who had a mentality of that of an angel...at least in the context that he wished to remain pure at least in one tense rather than fully giving into sin. He chuckled as he reached over for another book. His name was Xeres, Xeres Veranello. A demon who was sent there...for having behavior completly unbecoming of a demon... Which was a surprising reason to be sent to the school considering the circumstances. He saw no reason to have conflict with angels....though they did often give him the wrong impression of their culture.

"I wonder how my fifty fifth read of the Merchant of Venice will be... Just as amusing or not so." He said with a smirk as he cracked open another book. He currently had holed himself up in the library, reading to his hearts content.

Kay bent over onto all fours and raised her little flat buns into the air, presenting herself to Malene for whatever violations the older Succubus had in mind. The cum she'd swallowed before still soaked into her tummy, and her head was starting to get really foggy as far as her ability to think and reason, but she could still feel everything clearly. Her tiny pink nipples grew erect on her otherwise featureless chest, the sensitive nubs barely the size of a nickel. "P-please use me," she whispered. "I...I need to be used." She could feel the aura around her intensifying, but for some reason she couldn't access it. The sexual energy was completely closed off from her and she couldn't quite put her finger on why. Before she could ponder the question any further, another angel rounded the corner and stopped to stare at them. Kay's vision went in and out of focus from the cum-drugged haze, but she could see quite clearly that this girl was stunningly beautiful, and that only made her feel more inadequate. Why, she wondered, was she the only girl in all of heaven and hell who hadn't been so blessed with beauty? Fresh tears rolled down her cheeks as she awaited the rape of her virgin body, her eyes locked onto Ophelia's as though they were a lifeline to save her from her torment.

"My my sister.... Haven't YOU been naughty?" said a more chipper if not a slightly more childish voice. From the wall came another demoness, one who needless to say similar qualities of her sister, though she in comparrison seemed much more childish than one who has malice. She smirked at the scene before her, while her sister scowled slightly, retracting her tentacles with intense loathing of her sister.

...SHE WAS GONNA TAP THAT LITTLE KINKY ASS HARD, and now her sister had to appear to fuck things up.

Great...

Still there was the angel who was still ramming deep into her, he was doing well and she supposed that much would satiate her lust for now. Still she looked up at her sister with subtle anger. Merces smiled lifting Kay up, "Come now...are you alright..." She said hugging her tenderly for a moment. "There there...I apologize for my sisters actions...She has this sort of habit with...well violating girls and boys she finds cute..." She said carressing Kay's head. "Fuck you sis....Fuck yooooooou..." She said bitterly. "I assume you didn't tell her why she's like this now?" He said looking at her sister, with stern eyes. "...No...though I assume you'll tell her...bitch.." "How funny...whore." She said bitterly in return.

Kay was confused. So very, very confused. But on the plus side, her sore little privates weren't getting raped at the moment, so she chalked up a small victory in that regard. "W-why am I...fuck me... like this?" she asked obliviously to the other succubus, apparently the sister of the tentacle-laden strumpet who'd been dead set on violating her body. Still, being a succubus herself, part of her was crying out in agony over losing her opportunity for such a novel style of rape. Wait, was it really? Holy crap, there was really something wrong with Kay's brain if she was thinking like that. She most certainly did NOT want to be raped. Or did she? Nope, nope nope nope. She tried to mentally shut the door on that impulse. Perhaps it was the influence of the evil sister's cum in her tummy, but Kay was shaking and shivering like an addict in withdrawal as Merces helped her to her feet. She hugged the "nice" succubus tightly, pressing her face into the softness of her chest even as her legs quivered and threatened to give out beneath her. "What did she do...fuck me...to me? Fuck me? Fuck me, please?" She just shut her mouth, rather than keep embarrassing herself. Fresh tears brimmed in Kay's eyes as she realized just how hungry she was all of a sudden. Whatever Malene did, it must have wiped out all her reserves. "I...I don't really want you to fuck me...fuck me! I just...I'm so hungry!"

Illiri continued to thrust into Malene mindlessly, his hands moving up to her chest as he pulled on her nipples. He slowed down as he felt himself about to cum. He released his seed inside of her, before walking away, trying to cover himself up as he blushed deeply realizing what he had just done in public.

Malene 'yipped' as she came along with Illeri, shaking as she fell to the ground, panting, heaving, his holy cum dripping from her slit. "S-Shit...he's good.... spent fast...b-but goood..." She said now in a fucked stupor.

Merces smirked at her sister but turned her attention towards Kay

Merces smiled at her, kissing her lips tenderly "It's alright my dear..." She said as she wiped her tears away before they had time to fully run down her face. She smiled as she moved a hand down, lightly teasing her slit, at first merely running her fingers along it before slowly sinking them in, slowly moving them in and out of her with affection. "There there..." She pulled her breasts out of her top, blushing slightly as she pressed her huge exposed breasts into her face. "Drink from my breast...You'll feel better...not to mention that your physical form will be more than likely restored..." She then giggled. "Well you'll also probably gain a 'size' or two if you get my meaning...So buy some new bras and...um...well whatever else.." She said with a shy smile. There was this pure sort of aura that eminated from her breasts, as if it had distilled raw pure white energy... her...breasts they lactated as well... this fluid dripped from her breasts, overflowing with this energy.

Under normal circumstance, Kay might have thought twice when presented with a lactating demonic nipple. But right now? Fuck it. The creamy fluid that dribbled from Merces' breast tips seemed to sparkle in the light, and as Kay pressed her lips over one of the pink, leaking nubs she was overwhelmed by an intense rush of pure, white energy. It washed over her senses, clearing away the narcotic fog of Malene's evil spunk, even as the fluids mixed inside of her tummy. She felt the touch of Merces' hands on her sex, and couldn't help but tilt her hips forward to give the succubus better access. She wanted desperately to give of herself in return for the incredible bounty that Merces had offered her. The milk was more than nourishing, more than cleansing, it was actually feeding her in the same way that sex normally would. Kay squeezed the soft, supple flesh to try to get more of Merces' milk out, sucking greedily while making soft little "wanting" noises. She felt those tender fingers slipping deeper into her, stretching out the delicate ring of her hymen as they explored her body deeper.

She pulled her lips off of Merces' teat. "Please be careful," she pleaded, creamy milk dripping from her lips. "You'll break my hymen if you go much deeper. You...you can if you want to, just be careful not to hurt me too much." She turned in time to see Illiri spend himself deep into Malene's body, the older succubus collapsing onto the ground with Illiri's spunk pouring out of her. Seeing so much of it stirred her demonic hunger, and she couldn't help feeling jealous of the other girl. She reached out to Illiri as the angel tried to walk away, hoping to catch him before he abandoned her. "L-Leery?"

Illiri stopped in his tracks, he turned around and while he still had a deep blush on his face, he gave her a shy smile. "Y-Yes Kay? What is it you need?" He wanted more then to get away from here, as he had no clue what the reaction from the older demon would be on his body, and he didn't want to see if she could inflame his emotions again, or any of the other two demons.

He found that this time it was his heart that had betrayed him as he found himself walking towards her. His steps were a bit slow, but he managed to get there in a relatively short amount of time. He reached out and tried to stroke Kay's hair, he wanted to comfort her, to assure her that everything was alright. He knew partially that she wanted more then comfort, that she wanted himself to give her his all, but he was still a bit embarrassed.

"Heh, you're really damn skilled at what you're doin'... Woulda loved t' have ya as my first...Still doesn't mean I can't make up for makin' ya miss out.." He said spreading her ass open to look more intently at her anus. "Heheh~" He put a single finger against her anus, applying light pressure against it, in a circular motion. "Want it to go in~?" He said as he continued his 'oral demonstration' of his skill at love making, his tongue slithering around inside her... Slapping against her insides, while his thick cock throbbed heavily with lust.

Merces inhaled sharply the moment she felt Kay's lips wrap around her teat, only to sigh in pleasure as she felt her drink. "T-There we go....O-ooh... Yes... Drink to your hearts content~" She rather enjoyed this, though she also had tentacles like her sister...she had a greater satisfaction as acting as the 'cure' to their unusual cum. Technically speaking her sister also had the same ability as she did; curing the condition their cum had. Still focusing once more on what was important, Merces smiled carressing Kay's head, "Keep drinking my dear...J-just don't squeeze my melons so hard." She said with a giggle, she saw her start to grow slightly, her small a-cups turning into double-d's, her legs start to lengthen and her ass start to become rounder and becoming much more tightly 'gripped' due to her clothes.

Merces chuckled "Look at how much you've grown, honey~" She said attempting to pull Kay away from her breast, only to see that she was having none of it. "Now now, I can't produce my special milk infinitely.." She looked at Illeri with a smile, "You care about this adorable little demon?" She said in a sweet voice.

-----------------------------

Xeres, the demon was....still in the library.

Kay held tight onto Illiri's wrist as the changes began to take hold of her. "Leery, what's happening to meee~?" Her body stretched, shifted, remade itself as the energy of Merces' milk infused her very being with a surge of curative energy. Not only had her sex stopped hurting, she was positively burning up with intense pleasure that only intensified as her breasts began to swell. There was this enormous pressure inside of her, straining at her skin and filling her every nook and cranny. Even her face changed, though she never quite lost that innocent, youthful cast to her features. Her wings, once useless little fluttery things, grew to the proper size for a succubus. Black and shiny and strong, she wondered if she could finally fly like some other demons. As the change began to slow and all her various sexual characteristics seemed at last to be settling into a final shape, a last, sudden surge of power rocked her with a mind-shattering orgasm. She collapsed forward into Illiri, wings and arms wrapping around him as she moaned into his chest.

Kay sank to her knees, her juice running in thick rivers down her now shapely thighs, and looked back over her shoulder at the succubus who had healed her. "T-thank you," she said. She turned back to Illiri, and realized that she was now at eye level with his crotch so she began to nuzzle it through his pants. Looking up at him, she smiled and gave him her best, though admittedly amateur, effort at bedroom eyes. "Fuck me," she said, though there was no trace of the mindless panic in those words as her younger self would have used them. "Fuck me." These were the throaty, needy words of a fully developed succubus, though they bore no magic, no sex aura, no spells to trap or entice him. It was merely a statement of her desire. "Fuck me, Leery." She adjusted herself so that her ass was in the air, giving Merces a good look at the changes she'd wrought to the little demon's sex, which was now open and pink and inviting and oh so dripping wet. "Fuck me, Merces. Fuck me, both of you, please I beg you."

She nuzzled Illiri's cock more, sucking at the outline through his clothing and feeling it start to harden again. She wanted to suck all of Malene's juices off of him and leave him smelling of nothing but her, so that his scent would proclaim him as hers. There was something else, though, something tugging at the corner of Kay's mind, another kind of energy deep within her that she'd never felt before and centered deep inside her womb. Kay spread her bottom for Merces and sucked harder on Illiri when she finally realized what it was. Kay was fertile.

((... XD Oh, poor Illiri. Kay becomes fertile, then Merces may or may not end up knocking her up.))

Illiri was still in awe as all of this went on. He nodded slowly as she asked if he cared about her. "Yes, I care about Kay very much. I... would do anything for her." He hugged her tightly as she fell to his chest, he rubbed her wings. He wanted this moment to last forever, her being held within his arms, but of course she dropped down to her knees.

He nodded as his hands ran across the top of her head. He gave her a shy smile. "Of... of course Kay." He didn't mention that he was jealous that Merces was the one who got to screw her vagina or ass as she chose, but he didn't mention it. He pulled his pants down, guiding his penis into her mouth, moaning as she sucked lustfully at it. He hoped the changes were permanent.

Merces was surprised by Kay open behavior and she would have formally refused...until her sister got back onto her feet. "That's it I'm fucking that tight ass if it's the last thing I fucking do..." She said in a hiss, she quickly restrained Merces with a few of her tentacles, while the others already shot over and penetrated into Kay's anus and cunt, expanding dramatically until their huge shape started to ravage Kay's mature body. Malene had a face of ecstacy as her tentacles began pumping in and out of Kay's ass, rather fiercely.

Xeres now was simply walking along on his own approaching where this...orgy was going on...

Kay very nearly choked on Illiri's manhood when Malene speared her body with those awful tentacles of hers. There was pain still, so it seemed that growing up had not rid her of her hymen, but it was only a momentary sting compared to the nightmare of penetration before. She groaned around a mouthful of angelic cock, savoring the violation even as she sought to milk the cream out of her lover. There was something deliciously terrible about the way Malene took her, knowing that she didn't want to have sex with the evil succubus made the sex even more delectable when it happened. But she was no little child anymore, and not so powerless as the last time Malene preyed on her. Muscles deep within Kay's body started contracting, sucking Malene's tentacles deeper and deeper into her and clamping down on them hard enough to prevent their retreat.

"One moment, my love," Kay whispered, pulling off of Illiri for a moment. With a powerful beat of her new wings, she launched straight up and back, pulling Malene into the air with her and grabbing hold of the older succubus. She pressed her lips to those of her surprised rapist, using her matured demonic power to start feeding on Malene's aura. This was a one-way feeding, not the usual shared ecstasy of the succubus aura. Pinning Malene's arms behind at her sides, she beat her wings again and slammed down to the ground on top of her. She ground her cunt against the invading member, delighting in how deep the tentacles had been stuffed into her and drinking deeper still of Malene's sexual aura. "Now, where were we?" She plunged her mouth down onto Illiri's rod again, easily pushing it all the way down and making her throat bulge obscenely. "MMMMMnnnnnghuhhhnnnnnnngh!" she said, and she meant every last word of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom