Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

{ Mixed Up } [ NEEDS ANGELS//TEACHERS ]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dementia

Star

The Headmistress was turned in her chair, looking over the newcoming children. She was a rare specimen herself, her bright red skin and canine teeth, a perfect watchman to look over the children. Angels and demons children, all alike pouring into the school grounds. Her white hair was swept up into a deviant looking pony tail, her bangs falling over her forehead. Rectanglular spectacles were on her dainty nose, her completely black eyes looking out from behind them.

Soon the children would settle into their dorms then head to the main hall to be initiated and told of the rules. She had been elected for being the only one of both sides for not having a child and her keen sense of authority. Her under employees trembled at her. She chuckled lowly, standing. Her outfit was a tight skirt that went to her mid-calf, along with fishnet tights and above the knee black boots. Her breasts were confined in a crisp, white button-up along with a black suit top on that. She runs her black nails atop her books shelf as her curvy form makes way for the door. Her tail makes a sharp whipping noise as it moves.

"Let the games begin."

RE: { Mixed Up }

Alistair Ryazan smoothly stepped from the shadows onto the school grounds. His wings were currently folded back, and he was in the more human appearance that he preferred. People seemed to underestimate him when he looked like a mortal, and that was something he didn't mind taking advantage of when he needed to. He wore a black trench coat with elaborate, swirling patterns on it, though it wasn't overboard.

Glancing around, he saw that moving in had only recently started, as demons and angels took up residence, and already he could see friction developing. Well, that wasn't his problem. He aimed to own this school, to be the top of society, the one everyone looked up to and wished they could be. That was his goal, and nothing would stand in his way.

With a flick of his wrist, he picked up the small bag he had brought with him, and headed off to find who was going to be the poor soul to share a room with him, bag levitating all the way.

Seifer, the mysterious P.E. teacher, is walking outside of the school. He is to go inside...

To be continued...

Kay the succubus walked with her head cast down toward the floor. Angels and demons alike teased her from all sides. She didn't blame them. Who'd ever heard of a nerdy, flat chested succubus? She pushed her glasses up her nose and wished that they would hide her embarrassed blush. The truth was, she hadn't fed in, like, forever. Her tiny wings fluttered in frustration as she made her way toward the girls' dorms, her bag clutched in front of her like a protective shield.

Walking towards the dorm he was in, Alistair had to quickly flick his floating bag out of the way to prevent a succubus with downcast eyes from smacking into it. "You should really watch where you're going, " he commented. "I doubt many others would have prevented an accident because you weren't paying attention."

Illiri approached the gates with a bit of apprehension, he still didn't trust the idea. It was probably some sort of trap to corrupt the angels and then launch an entire offensive on the angel's homeland, but he was told that he had to come here and play nice, so he would do his best even if that meant he would have to not whack a few demons around or insult the teachers. Students on the other hand, he noticed a few demons. They seemed like a bit of fun, but that was later. At the moment, he was picking out his targets, not engaging them. He took note of the succubi. His curiosity was intrigued but he didn't want to test it, they were the worst. They could corrupt you without you even realizing it.

He looked around, picking out a few angels that he'd try to help and keep safe. They were the scrawnier types that the demons liked to tease and pick on. For now, he needed to head to his dorms and unpack his bags. He kept his bags with him underneath his robes, which were a bit larger then normal today to account for this. He walked a bit through the gates, heading with the students before he tripped due to his robe. "Damned demons, always causing havoc and mayhem!" He exclaimed, a bit too loudly. He turned red as a few of the angelic teachers gave him a look like he was in serious trouble and picked himself and his case up and resumed heading for the dorm.

Kay almost tripped over herself when she realized that someone had actually spoken to her. She turned to see a rather regal looking demon bearing all the hallmarks of one of the noble houses looking down at her. She sketched a shallow, nervous bow. "I-I'm sorry," she said, squeezing her bag like a security blanket. "I'll be more-more careful next time." She backed away, eyes downcast, and ended up tripping over her own tail and landing hard on her butt amidst a chorus of laughter from angels and demons alike. Looking down, she realized that her legs were wide apart and that everyone could see her panties. Too embarrassed for words, she scrambled off down the hall, forgetting to grab her bag. The canvas duffel sat upright on the floor, the tag with her room number dangling from the zipper.

Alistair accepted the apology with the sincerity it was most likely meant. While the intent had not been to strike fear, it had obviously done that, as the succubus backed away nervously before tripping, as if proving his point. but he did not join with the laughter of the others, instead shooting each in turn a glare that said 'Shut up. Now.' And he wasn't used to his will being defied. So one by one, they quit and went off back to whatever they had been doing before, as the sound of running feet vanished down the hallway.

Looking around, he saw the bag the succubus had been carrying sitting alone in the hallway, and with a flick of the other hand, he picked that up as well, levitating it over and checking the tag on the zipper. "Hm, I see," he commented to himself, before heading off to the room to return the bag. He might be a demon, but that didn't mean he had to be needlessly evil. He had standards after all.

Arriving, he knocked on the door and waited with folded arms, a neutral expression on his face.

Kay heard the knock on the door and pulled her face up out of the pillow where she'd been crying, her eyes red and puffy. She looked across the room to the other bed where two succubi were noisily going at it, a tangle of wings and tails and hands all groping and grabbing. One of them was her roommate. Probably. Or they'd just broken in and started fucking on everything. Either way was equally likely, and regardless of the why of it, neither of them would be answering the door. Kay stood with a huff and stumbled out of bed to answer the door. She poked her head out into the hall through the crack, and the sounds of passionate sex leaked into the hallway as well. It came as a complete surprise to see the demon from before holding her bag.

"H-hello," she said, slipping out through the crack in the door and shutting it to silence the sex racket. Why had he followed her? Knowing demons as she did, she couldn't imagine it was anything pleasant he had in mind. "Um, about before...I really was sorry and I didn't mean to trip or anything it just...it just happened. So, um, if you...if you're here for revenge or something like that I just...um...please don't?" She shrugged and tried to look as sorry and not-worthwhile as possible. A high shriek of orgasmic bliss erupted from inside the room. "Oh, um..sorry. Succubi, you know how it is."

Alistair raised an eyebrow as the Succubus emerged quickly, closing the door on the activity he could picture inside. "Indeed," he replied, before waving his hand forward so her bag moved in front of her. "You left your bag. And since I was partially responsible for your situation, I thought I should bring it back. That is all." With an opening of his hand, the bag dropped, removed from his telekinetic grasp. "I have no desire for revenge. After all, nothing happened to me."

As if waiting, a thought occurred to him, one that he heartily embraced in it's potential to manipulate and gain him another follower, or subordinate, or what have you. "You know, I couldn't help but notice how those others were treating you earlier. I would be willing to assist you with that, if you so desire." He smirked at the thought of what he could do for her, pulling out a slip of paper and writing on it. "You don't need to decide now, of course. I am not interested in forcing you into anything. when you make your decision, come to my room and inform me,......"

The Headmistresses voice would sound over the intercom, the tone sensual and low as she spoke. She couldn't help the fact. Her voice had a slight French accent, causing angelic boys and demons alike to grin sheepishly.

"I would like to remind that all students must meet in the great hall in five minutes. Girls on one side, guys on the other. No touching eachother. I would also like to say that all coats and other large clothing items are to be disregarded and the proper dresscode be enforced by faculty. Any student caught doing otherwise will receive a detention and five demerits. The detention will be spent with me. Three minutes left on the clock to arrive to the hall. Thank you," She hung up the phone and started immediately for the hall, floating barely above the ground to get there.

The Headmistress sat patiently at the podium, waiting for the students to file in.​

"Fuck me!"

The words came out even before Kay knew she was saying them, and the horrible embarrassment set in right away. "Sorry! Sorry, succubus again. It's what we do." She could see that at least the other demon wasn't entirely offended, and took her bag and the slip of paper without any more embarrassing slips. "Um, my name is Kay and...well, I really shouldn't be talking to you right now. Seeing those two in there," she pointed to her room where the other succubi were still fucking, "well, it made me really really hungry. It's kind of hard not to say anything stupid right now so...um, thank you. Thank you very much sir." She gave another shallow bow and tried very hard not to trip again in doing so.

When the Headmistress's voice came over the PA system, it dashed the small hope that had been flickering inside of Kay that she might actually get to eat. Visibly deflated, she turned and opened the door, tossing her bag onto the bed amid a chorus of suddenly frantic moans, then shut it again behind her. "Um...would you...if you aren't doing anything else...maybe...you know...um, walk me to the assembly?"

((Think you mean 'enforced', not 'unforced', Dementia))

"Of course," he replied with a knowing nod, having had experience with that sort of thing before coming here. He turned his head towards the nearby intercom as he listened to the speaker, and his mouth gained the tinge of a frown as the Headmistress announced how much time was left. He glanced back at Kay with a sigh, opening a small window in space through which he deposited his bag and coat in his room, revealing the standard uniform he was forced to suffer. It was times like these he was grateful for these kinds of abilities.

"My name is Alistair. And it would be my pleasure," he replied to her request as he closed the window. When she was ready, he set off at a decent pace, not too fast so she wouldn't fall behind, but not too slow either, since he was aware of their time constraints. Through his status, the way cleared before them like the parting of the sea, nobody willing to invoke his anger at this point in the school year. Not yet, anyway. So they had a quick trip to the Great Hall.

Illiri sighed as he heard the announcement. Just because he had to follow all of the rules, didn't mean he had to like them. The announcement had two implications, the first being that he would need to wear the short sleeved shirt they had given him for a uniform, the second being that he would be jostling around with demons and angels alike, completely unarmed.

He changed out of his clothes, still unsure of who or what his roommate was, the individual probably had gotten there early like he should have. They must have assigned him an angel, lest he go mad in this place, so that was going to be his assumption until proven wrong. He headed to the hallway, a bit annoyed at the tightness of the clothing on his skin but he moved to the side of the Great Hall where all of the males were located. He waited patiently for further instruction.

The Headmistress looked boredly over the crowd, her plain black eyes shining in the light. Most of the demonic men knew her for her posings in Demons Illustrated. She walked in front of the podium, hands crossed under her breasts. She noticed some of the angelic teachers snickering and grinning. With a firm whistle, the crowd would go silent as she spoke, her tail swaying around.

"I would like to welcome you to my home. My school. This campus is so that you ignorant brats can learn to live with each other. Working together, talking to each other. You may and try and dodge the fact, but it will always come back. Dorms are assigned with one angel and one demon, of the same sex. Classes are mixed together evenly and lunches are together. That's right, children. Together." She emphasized this, pushing the glasses up on her nose.

"You will begin in two days time. The two days of freedom are for you to regulate yourselves and get ready for courses. Packets of rules are to be read and signed before then. I will know if you do, however, so don't try to not to do it. Teachers may physically hit you if you are disrupting. You are not frail like humans so don't act like it. Though, students will keep their hands to themselves. The consequences will be grave if you are in a fight," She looks over the demons as she says this, her eyes narrowing. She spreads her arms wide and grins, looking at the crowd.

"And to make sure, there are partnerships. One female and one male are partnered together from each side. You will be with a complete stranger. One that you will have sexual relations with. If you do not do this however, another grave consequence," she smiles. A shout from an unknown angel states that'd he'd love to be partnered with her. She shakes her head, waving a hand. "You are dismissed."

Illiri gulped silently. So he had to bunk with a demon, in addition to that he had to have sex with one?! This was preposterous, this was an outrage. But he'd follow the rules. He kept his eyes level with the floor. He was bumped into by a demon or two, increasing his urge to fight back and lash out at one of them, but he knew that if he got kicked out that his parents would be incredibly displeased with him.

Sex? Sure, Kay was a succubus, but...wow. She'd never even so much as fed before, and now she had to have sex with an angel of all things. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad, she thought as she made her way through the press of bodies back to her room. It had been so much easier walking with Alistair. The crowd had never just...parted like that. So surreal! Kay couldn't help feeling a little lightheaded after the whole experience.

When she reached her room, the pair of succubi had gone but their various stains and puddles remained. "Oh, hells no," she said. "I call dibs on the other bunk." Succubus or no, she couldn't stand the idea of sleeping in puddles of stranger-cum. Still...her mouth reflexively watered at the sight of it all. "Eww, what is wrong with me?!" Of course, she already knew the answer. Virgin's disease, they called it. Non-contagious, genetic, but it might as well have been deadly for all the harm it did to Kay's livelihood as a sex demon. Despite being offended by their impromptu tresspass and coupling, Kay couldn't help envying the other succubi. It must be so nice, being able to just fuck and feed like that.

It was then that she noticed the sheaf of papers that the Headmistress had spoken of, and on top of that, a card labeled "Partner" with a name scrawled underneath.

"Illa..ill-wait, no that's wrong." She squinted at the nearly ilegible handwriting. "Illiri?" There was a room number as well. It couldn't be helped, just like so much of her life. Kay gave herself a quick look in the mirror, smoothed out her blouse and brushed her uncooperative hair out of her eyes. Yup, still too many freckles, still wearing ugly thick glasses, still flat as a damned board. With a heavy sigh, she shuffled out the door and made for the room belonging to this Illiri, whoever he was.

Illiri headed back to his room, silently skulking through the crowds. He already didn't like it here, he had fell and made a fool of himself, he was going to have to bunk with a demon. He had to have sex with a demon! His foot steps escalated to stomping as he walked through the halls, only growing more and more annoyed by the moment. He made it to his room and noticed the papers, he scanned them as quickly as he could and noticed the name of the woman he was supposed to sleep with. "Kay." He said outloud, as if the name was familiar to him. He didn't know it, but he felt that there could have been worse names for a demon, and a succubi apparently. He headed out of the door with his jaw set. He might as well get it over with as quickly as possible. He looked around for her, staying in close range to his room.

He just wanted to go home. To be able to relax and be among friends. But he knew that he had to challenge his views and prove them right. That was what this had to be about, proving that demons were tempters who corrupted the soul. He sat next to his door, waiting for her or his assigned roommate, curious of the identities of each.

When she reached the door in the boys' dorm marked 3-B, Kay didn't immediately know what to make of the angel sitting down on the floor beside the door. They're angels, she thought, I guess I can't expect them to act like regular people. She didn't know if she should say hello or what else, so she just kept to herself as usual and tried not to look embarrassed when she knocked on the door. When no one answered, she looked over at the angel on the floor, knocked again, blushed, stumbled, and finally managed to say, "Hi." She swallowed reflexively. "My...my name is, um, Kay. Do you know an angel named, uhm...'Ah-leer-aiy'?" She knew right away that she had butchered the name, but maybe she'd get lucky and this would be a friend of his.

"It's Ih, Lee, Ree. I'm right here. So you are the one named Kay. Hey, didn't you fall down earlier?" He smirked, apparently he got one of the demons who wasn't so bad. Still, she was a demon so he didn't trust her. He sighed. "So, should we get this over with? We should probably do it inside of my room before my roommate shows up." He stands up, offering his hand for a moment before recoiling it as he realized that she was a demon. "Lets just go and do our duties. I know you probably want to twist me for your sick wicked way, but I'm forced to deal with you."

She'd almost taken his hand when he recoiled from her. "S-sorry," she said. "I...I know I'm ugly but please don't tease me too hard. I have a condition." She meant every last word of it. Being homely or plain might be alright to angels or even mortals, but to be cursed with that appearance as a succubus made you positively hideous. "I don't really want to twist you or anything. Promise. Can we..." She looked around nervously. "Can we go inside before someone does something mean?"

Ophelia had dropped off her belongings, attended the seminar, and was now headed back to her dorm room. Her blue locks were hanging freely down her back. She wore a white, low hanging v-neck, a pair of black, skin tight skinny jeans, and knee high white boots. She moved down the carpeted hallway, hearing arguments amongst girls already. She was flustered. They had same sex roomies, but they were the opposite race. She was with a demon. It didn't really matter to her. What bothered her was that she was going to have to give up her virginity to one. Someone she didn't like. "Gah, sister," she sighed, moving past a succubi and another angel. Her irises flashed a white cross as she caught his eye before moving into her dorm room. She picked up the packet and read through it, the paper pricking her finger. Her silver blood stained the paper and she squeaked. She heard a whisper of a congrats but the pamphlet stayed to go back to. She looked at her partner and tilts her head. "I don't even want to attempt to pronounce this," she sighs.

He sighed. Now he felt positively cruel. She didn't deserve this kind of treatment. He didn't trust her, but he felt that he should at least give her a little bit of respect. He offered his hand again and nodded. "Yes, we can go inside. I... am sorry dem-Kay. You are... tolerable." He lead her into his bedroom, and sat on the bed. He wasn't really sure how to go about this, mostly because he had always been so focused on hating demons and following the laws of the land, that he never had been sexually active. "You are the succubi, you should take a bit of a lead." He turned a light shade of red.

He looked out the window as he waited for her to act, to do something. He wanted this to be over with. First he went from hating this demon, to feeling bad for her. She showed her weaknesses to him, he doubted this was some grand scheme to corrupt him. Demons weren't usually that clever and long thinking for simple, lower power angels like him. He turned his head to face her, she was pretty. Not too pretty like the rest of her race, but enough that he found her pleasing without setting him on guard.

Alistair sighed as he listened to the Headmistress, not looking forward to having to spend so much time around angels, but he was already resigned to that fact. He had come here to learn of them after all. and while the method was...unorthodox, he supposed that it was effective if the Headmistress was going to use it. Or she was sadistic. There was probably a fifty fifty shot on both of that.

He exited the Hall with the rest, miraculously untouched by the jostling and pushing as people tried to get out and too their rooms. though not as anxious to meet their partners. And, quicker than he could have wished, he arrived at his dorm room, to find out who his roommate, and partner would be. Fortunately, it was empty, so he began unpacking. It was going to be a long day.

Kay sat on the bed next to Aylee--no, Ill-eer-ee. Illiri, that was it. "R-really? You don't think I'm gross or FUCK ME!" she cried, her hands reflexively squeezing her breasts provocatively. Or at least they would have, if she'd ever had any breasts to begin with. "I'm so sorry!" She hid her face in her palms. "It's not you it's just it's a succubus thing and I have a condition and I just...I just..." Finding her hands to be insufficient sanctuary, she buried her face in the bedspread and sobbed hysterically.

"I've NEVER eaten!" she said between wheezing sobs. "I just--I just I get so hungry all the time and I can't think straight and--FUCK ME--and then THAT happens and hell's holy stars and fucking stones you probably think I'm insane..." She looked up at Illiri, wondering if he was about to freak out and attack her as some demon monster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom