Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Why people hate dictator governments.

ViKtoricus

Planetoid
Hi guys. I haven't posted in here in a while. But a while ago, something popped in my head that I feel is worthy of discussion. What I am about to write is my theory on why people (most of them) hate dictator government styles.

Here's what I think. People want a purpose in life. There are no exceptions to the rule. I believe that you must feel that you have a purpose in life in order to be truly happy. And it just so happens that in a dictator rulership, most leaders ignore this basic human need. They treat their citizens like they are mindless robots who are supposed to follow the leader's will without objection.

In a successful democratic society, people feel powerful. They feel like they have a say in how the world revolves. Their uniqueness shine because of them being allowed to freely speak and freely express themselves. Plus, virtually any citizen can legally become a politician.

So basically, the reason why people hate dictator governments is because they feel like they're being controlled too much and that they're being deprived of fulfilling their purpose in life.

What do you think?

A big question!

Throughout history countries have been ruled by good and bad Monarch's which in a sense were dictators. We have also seen good and bad dictators and good and bad Democratic leaders.

I don't think Democracy is all that Democratic, Governments have shown that they will do what they want without consulting the people at all, this is in effect something you would expect from a Dictator, we also see that regardless of which political party is in charge things tend to feel much the same in many ways, a good example of this is Obama, people expected to see something really different and they even fell over themselves to award him the Nobel Peace even though he has shown he is just as eager to bomb nations that don't toe the line as previous American Presidents were.

Which opens up the bigger question, who is really running the elected Governments???

To answer your question more directly though, I agree with you I think people like to feel they have a purpose and some choice, but if you look at most Western Countries their choices spoil them and their causes are often kind of stupid and lack purpose as well.

If you look at Political Correctness as well you will see that Freedom of Speech is not that free at all.

Political Correctness only controls if you let it, littlerooster.

I have no issue or problem whatsoever with calling people what they are. Most "liberals" who subscribe to that are not really liberals, but Loonatics who want to control thougth... Thought Police!

This goes back to the butthurt that so many have about how the Prequel Trilogy for Star Wars went, because they didn't like the fact that what Lucas did was present a POLITICALLY CORRECT HINDERED DEMOCRATIC REPRESENTATIVE REPUBLIC evolving into the Empire. What many people don' t like about Dictatorships is, simply put.... MORE THAT A FEW OF THEM CAME ABOUT BY THE SAME THING... LIBERTY DYING WITH THUNDEROUS APPLAUSE.

They come into power when people sacrifice liberty for security... freedom for care... life for pleasure.... happiness for tolerance. Hitler, Stalin, and a score of others came into power by promising to fix everything so no one would have to worry.... look what happened in each case.

Back
Top Bottom