Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Sister's Fiance (Coraline & ThomasRHellsing)

Thomas chuckled, "Yeah bitch cum for me, cum for your master and husband, CUM FOR ME NOW!"

He smirked grinding both ladies pussies and clits catching their panties on a relatively sharp part of the sole of his shoes ripping the panties aside, grinding directly on their wet cunts. Even as they were coming down he was up and moving around the table. Yanking his wife up a hand in her hair the other lowered her panties. For five rapid hard thrusts that shook the table he pounded her ass hole groaning as he came deep inside of it. Pulling himself out he adjusted his pants and moved around.

He smiled as he said, "Baby I need a refill, please?"

When she left the room, he pulled Mila up, and bit and sucked her beast hard. A medium sized love bite forming where she'd have to remove her top for a person to see it. Smirking he said, "Enjoy yourself? If you want more fun, tonight 30 minutes after everyone goes to be, head to the veranda, with a gag, a blind fold, and some rope."

Issabella felt herself slow her grinding movements down before she saw Thomas move out of his seat in a foggy haze. She gasped when he yanked her up and his other hand lowered her panties, he stretched her with his large member before filling her up again. He had left Mila breathing heavily on the floor underneath the table, her panties were soaked with not just her arousal but the juice of her orgasm. She heard a groan and could see the table moving above her then saw Issabella walking out and into the kitchen, Mila took that time to come out from under the table. But she could only moan when he sucked and bit on her breast, her dress folded oddly so he had that access, nodding obediently when he asked if she wanted more fun. She soon removed herself from him and into her seat just as Issabella came back into the dining room with his refill. Issabella smirked at Mila while Mila just gave her a kind-hearted smiled, throwing her younger sister off. Issabella set his drink down beside his plate before returning back into her seat.

"Lets dig in," Mila said with a small smile, cutting into her steak and the meat felt like it practically melted in her mouth. She had always been a good cook unlike Issabella.

Thomas enjoyed the food. Soon after him and Issabella were in bed. He kissed her on the lips saying, "Time to try something I've wanted to do for awhile."

He had his naked wife get on her knees before him. Putting on a thick leather and latex hood. It covered her eyes and ears, even her nose. He knew Issy was turned on by hoe at his mercy she was. Using the text pad, so the LCD screen inside so she was somewhat aware of what was going on as it read, "Blow me."

He let her work his cock with her mouth until he came inside of it. Then he put a ring gag in her mouth, along with a chain lead through her collar an piercings. Leading her out to the veranda. He was blind and helpless as he tied her ass in the air, legs spread painfully wide, tits hanging over the edge with weights dangling from them. Her wrists tied to her elbows. He used the text pad again, "I invited a friend of ours to join us, and you'll never know who."

He smirked at Mila, saying, "Did I not promise you fun? Feel free to tease her, but she won't cum without permission."

He handed her a paddle and a powerful vibrator as she said, "She can't hear, or see. Gag her with your panties from dinner. And let's do this."

Issabella had been more than glad that the dinner was over, not helping nor offering to help clean the table or wash dishes which was typical as far Mila saw..it was her sisters usual spoiled selfish self. The soon-to-be bride left with her fiance to the room that Mila showed them before Mila returned back to the kitchen; clearing the table, putting left overs away, making sure everything was spotless before going back up the stairs.

During all this, Issabella was in a completely different situation, everything had been dark and she had just gotten through the rough but very arousing face fucking her man had given her. Her tongue flitting out to capture the extra cum on her lips before getting a ring gag in her mouth, coughing at the unexpectedness but giving into him nonetheless. She was dragged onto her feet with toes touching the carpet, a cool breeze made her naked body erupt in goosebumps, her lips twitching at the breeze hitting her hot sex.

But the girl could only groan when Thomas had put her in a very compromising situation, not that she minded much as she truly enjoyed being his fuck toy, shivering in her spot with breasts over the edge and wrists tied to the opposite elbow in front of her. Issabella couldn't hear that Thomas happened to be speaking to Mila, but she knew someone else was there as Thomas had used the LCD screen inside to let her know, curious as to whom it may be but there weren't many options of who it could be as they were currently at her parents house.

Mila smiled at Thomas's smirk, still wearing the dress she wore to dinner but if he decided they should have fun of their own then she had the lingerie underneath, eyes glancing to her tied up sister which only made her smile turn into a wicked grin. "You didn't have to do this for me Thomas," she said with a smile, green eyes going back to him though her wicked smile showed she was more than grateful that he did this.

Her fingers grabbed the end of the paddle and the vibrator, putting it down shortly so she could rise her dress (showing off her long smooth legs) before tugging the panties she wore down, her dress falling back into place before she walked to her sister and made sure the wet part of her panties made it into the tied girl's mouth. Mila never thought she'd be getting revenge like this, believing it would have been with a punch or some kind of physical pain before deciding to strike a nerve mentally (the whole reason she was here was to steal her sister's fiance from her).

"You're a man of your word," Mila said softly, lifting the vibrator before turning the switch on to the lowest setting, content to hear the buzzing before steadily walking to her sister with her legs wide open for her. She put the tip of the vibrator up along the back of her sister's thighs, wanting the bitch to know what she had and to tease her, slowly moving it up but gliding right past Issabella's aroused sex to the other leg even moving the vibrator around the girl's twat once she had made it back up again. "She sure is wet." She commented as she continued the light teasing.

Thomas nodded, "Most people who act tough, and are dominant all the time just need a release. She loves me, and trusts me an knows that if she wants to get closer to me, he has to play this game. We love playing with each other more then I think we actually love each other. If she finds out about this, and I'm sure she'll find out eventually, she'll play it up and strike back, then the game will begin again. You don't think she loves me like a normal person, the respect an bull shit that requires do you? No she loves me because she may be a stone col bitch, but I'm always colder, always harsher, and at the end of the day, better at her it then she is."

Smirking he said, "Life is a game to us, money is pointless, fame is needless, fun is what we crave, and what is more fun then constantly waiting and watching for someone who is as goo as you to one up you? I warned her I would punish her for messing with the cake order, she tried to sneak a new order form behind my back, I'm planning on having you whisper something into her ear before we're done with her."

He smirked saying his hands on Mila's hips as he said, "Of course, she's not the only sister turned on by slutty games is she?"

He allowed his hard thick cock to tease her through her lingerie, leaning over her. His hard abs against her back. His hands puling her dress down to cup her tits, twisting and twirling her nipples as his leisure. Smirking he said voice hot in her ear, "Tell me do you want the dick that's made your sister whimper, beg, and scream for mercy deep inside of you? Be honest naughty girl."

Mila could hear Thomas speaking, but had all her attention on the naked, tied-up bitch in front of her, licking her lips once she let the vibrator hover over the moist cunt lips which earned her a whine from her tied-up sister. Issabella believed she was receiving this teasing from Thomas as he was always teasing her, never taking into account that he'd be getting back at her now for trying to change their wedding cake, she bit her lip when the vibrator was harshly pressed against her swollen clit for a few seconds before it was pulled away. "Well then... sounds like you two are just perfect for each other," Mila said bitterly, pulling the vibrator away from the woman, it seemed like she wasn't the only one using the other. Thomas was using her to get back at Issabella for the cake order while Mila was trying to get back at Issabella for sleeping with her fiance who then broke off their engagement because he had "fallen in love" with the bitch.

She had put the vibrator down onto the table next to her before feeling Thomas behind her, warm breath tickling her ear and his hands on her hips raising her dress slightly. "Of course not," Mila said softly, feeling her heart pound against her chest as she anticipated for them to fuck with her sister right there..tied-up.

It had been so long since a man has touched her (excluding earlier at dinner).

Her pouty pink lips parted when his hand pulled the top of her strapless dress down so it stayed at her waist, exposing her breasts to him at the same time she felt his toned chest against her, moaning softly and throwing her head back when he began to play with the twisted nubs.

"Oh yes, I want your dick to do the same to me," Mila moaned, moving her plump ass against his monster cock as one hand touched the back of his hand so he wouldn't stop manipulating her nipples. Her other hand went to her sister cunt, one finger splitting the swollen lips apart as she teased and pinched the girl's clit as she was still a bit behind her sister.

Issabella openly welcomed the finger, wiggling her hips against the finger that was offering her soaking wet cunt some pleasure, not noticing how soft the finger was and the nails on it (things Thomas definitely doesn't have as his hands were rough and calloused, nails short).

Thomas chuckled, bringing his hand down HARD on Issabella's ass, he thrust himself deep into Mila, his large hard cock siding expertly into her cunt. Filling her as he made his cock search out her G-spot. Even as he leaned foward, moving the right ear cover so Issabella could hear Mila as then whispering in her ear, "How's that sound, your sister getting my cock hard and deep. I warned you I'd win out little game, she loves my dick deep inside of her, and you love her finger in your snatch huh? Such a nasty kinky bitch my wife and sister in law are."

He knew Issabella was tide too tightly to do anything anyway, especially with the arousal pills in her system, the woman would sleep with her mother. He slammed Mila harder and faster, soon his hips a bur as he said, "Hm, you like that? Hard an deep like that? Maybe you should thank Issa, she told me the guy you were planning to marry had a tiny dick, never managed to get her off at all. That that's why she dumped him."

Issabella shrieked when the hand came down on her ass, something that was typical with Thomas, wondering if he would try and spank her again but could only tremble as her swollen clit continued to be manipulated. Mila gasped at the way her walls stretched to him, one hand coming to the railing beside her sister as her hips moving forward reluctantly from his thrust and then back to get more of him. The sounds that were happening right behind her were suddenly heard as Thomas uncovered her right ear, turning her head to make sure she was hearing him right. That asshole! Her hips squirmed, trying to get away from her sister's prying finger yet it seemed to only encourage the juices to leak out of her pussy.

Mila could only moan, pussy clenching down onto his thick shaft when he pushed in but held tighter and making it a bit harder for him to pull out. But could only feel upset when he mentioned that maybe she should thank Issa since the man she was going to marry had a tiny dick and couldn't manage to get her sister off. "Love. I was willing to spend the rest of my life with him cause I was in love not because of his dick size...or la-lack there of." She said through gritted teeth, exhaling a rough moan.

"He may have had a tiny dick but he more than made up with that with his skilled tongue," Mila smiled, remembering how he'd always pleasured her with his tongue while her finger went down to tease her sister's hole, threatening to go in but only going around.

Thomas chuckled, whispering in Mila's ear this time, "You've never felt mine, but I only use it on non slut, bend over getting dicked hard by their sister's fiancees."

Thomas grabbed a hand full of both of their hairs, slamming his member hard and deep into Mila, forcing her pelvis to his her sister's ass. Smirking as he fucked her about half as hard and about half speed, his hips were still a bit of a bur however. He was going to dominate both disters. He was giving Issa a spanking with Mila's pelvis, forcing Mila's clit to grind into her sister's ass. He knew it was hair too much for the untouched for at least a year woman. He smirked, wondering what she'd do, if she'd beg for mercy, admit she couldn't take even half of what her sister could, or take it force herself to continue. To add flame to the fire he whispering into Mila's ear, "Hm how's that feel? This is about half what your sister takes when we fuck. You want me to stop? Feel free to beg for mercy, but we'll both know you can't take as good a dicking as she can. Or can you?"

He reached down yanking the nipple clamps on Issa's nipples sharply, smirking as he groaned low, "Fuck babe, your sister's pussy is tight. It's tight and wet, hm, fuck I don't know if she can take what you could though."

He smirked wondering if both would realize the sword of Damocles they'd offered him.

Mila turned her head a bit toward Thomas so she could hear him better, her free hand came up and grasped the hair on the back of his head and pushed him forward while her face turned more so she could whisper in his ear this time. "Are you calling me a slut?," she challenged, hot steamy breath caress the side of his cheek as she gave him a soft kiss there while he continued to plow into her, her own hair was tugged by him soon enough. "So I trust you've never used your tongue on my bitch of a sister?" Mila replied harshly, letting her hips slam forward onto Issabella's ass as her hand that had been pleasuring her had long since pulled away.

Mila was already so close to coming; she could feel it in the way her pussy clenched around him, how her legs would quiver underneath her, and her stomach muscles that were flexing. Her eyes shut tight, overhearing what he said to Issabella about her pussy being tight and she guess it was something he wasn't used to as her sister was always promiscuous. It may have been a while since Mia has gotten some but she knew she could climax multiple times, so there was no need for him to stop as she then hurdled through her first orgasm in a long time.

Issabella had been forced to take slap after slap of her sisters hips hitting her own, scowling when Thomas bragged about how tight her sister was but only to smirk when he doubted that her sister had as much endurance as she did. She shifted uncomfortably, horny and wanting to be touched herself, to be pleasured.

Thomas chuckled, as he felt Mila cum on his hard cock. Groaning he moved around, yanking off Issa's gag he stroked himself fast, sending a few squirts into her mouth, then across her sister's face. Smirking, he put a foot near Issa's head, and in a harsh yank he had her sister on the veranda, bend over making the sisters almost kiss. He yanked Mila's hair again a hard yank ripping her dress off. His dick plunged back inside of her he started "Bucking" into her now Thomas was using the natural rib of his cock head to catch the girl's g-spot pulling out in a way that caused the head to rub the spot almost too hard but not quite. Then thrusting back in in a way that caused his cock head to grind into the spot. He was only moving about four inches in and out of her, but the effect was large.

Smirking he leaned forward said to Issabella, "Talk to us slut, I know you want something, say it, beg or it. Who said this was just your punishment?"

He reached up undoing the blind fold. Letting her watch. Letting her see her sister get pounded with some of Thomas's best tricks. Both knew his cock and skills were addicting. He was master at addicting women to his dick. It's why his exes were still "friends", why she was marrying him. He was almost, a hair breadth from too rough. Normal "respectful" fucks weren't enough when you'd been used. But actually being used wasn't as pleasant as what Thomas did, the perfect balance o predator taking what he wanted and lover holding and caressing. He brought his hand down hard on Mila's ass, groaning.

Mila shivered, frowning when he moved himself around just to come in his fiancé's mouth before some unexpectedly spurted across her face, barely seeing Issabella with her mouth still open for more of his come as she was yanked around like a rag doll. First her body, hair, and last her dress was yanked off before finding herself in a pleasurable fucking again. She let out a harsh squeal when her g-spot was touched teasingly, clenching her eyes shut tight as she awaited for it again, only to be rewarded a moment later when he repeated the movement and the pleasure jolted up her spine.

Issabella closed her mouth when she realized she wouldn't be reward with more come, smacking her lips together as she could hear her sister's wanton moans leaving her lips. The girl's lips pouted as her pussy leaked even more fresh juices, figuring that he would've fucked her next but she was clearly wrong, wasn't he basically cheating on her with her sister? "I want to be fucked, Thomas," she said openly once he egged her on, blinking a few times once the darkness was gone and replaced with the sight of her sister being pounded by her fiancé. "Thomas!" Issabella shrieked angrily, not actually believing that they had actually been fucking, "I told you my sister was off limits." She hissed, her hazel eyes narrowed as her red-headed sister was bounced on the monster cock that she'd enjoyed countless of times.

Mila, on the other hand, didn't care about her sister, biting her lip in a naughty gesture as Thomas spanked her ass and felt the cheek jiggle while a stinging pain seared the flesh. "Oh God, Thomas! Faster, pl-please," she begged yet a demanding tone was underlined, glad to be getting a bit of a payback on her sister who could now see them fucking. That bitch.

He kissed Mila hard, his tongue exploring her mouth. Even as his cock worked her sex, and the hand not in her hair smacked her ass again. His thumb rubbing over her back hole. His dick pulsated at the idea of slamming his fiancee's sister's tight ass. Precum dripping from the cocks tip as he pounded Mila. Even as the hand in Mila's hair yanked it sharply. Thomas groaned in pleasure as Issa bitched. Forcing his entire rod deep inside of her sister. He groaned, "Fuck baby, her pussy is tight, fuck, I don't think she's had a guy in here in years, fuck it's tight, tell her how I use, and stretch your cunt!"

Thomas yanked the back of Mila's hair savagely again as he pounded her hole. His other hand smacking her ass hard, before her reached up to grab a hold of Issabella's hair. Kissing her on her not cum covered cheek, as he slam fucked Mila's pussy. Making the older sister's cunt grind into the air as her tits rubbed the banister. Soon he let one of his hands move to Mila's large bouncy rack, groping her right tit he groaned in her ear, "Keep going, degrade the skank, she's getting off on watching us, I can feel it, and her hole is nice and tight."

Thomas chuckled as he looked at his fiancee, slamming Mila harder and faster still he said, "Oh shut up Issabella, your sister's twat is tight, pink, and squeezing me like a vice. This is payback, you seem to think you can't be replaced, that you can boss me around. This is to show you, exactly how wrong you are. Besides you were soaking wet earlier when she toyed with you!"

Issabella could see and hear the gentle noises of Mila's and Thomas's lips moving against each other, along with a moan that left Mila's lips once his tongue invaded and explored her mouth. The print of a hand on Mila's butt cheek was illuminated by the moon as Thomas spanked the girl again, the two of them received glares from the younger sister who was tied up and given no attention. Mila shivered, shutting her eyes tight as his finger rubbed over her forbidden hole causing her pussy to wrap tightly around him from the new height of pleasure. "N-Not there, pl-please," Mila expressed after he yanked on her hair, but she wasn't so sure if she even wanted that herself, no man has ever been in there and she definitely wouldn't want the first time being with Thomas who was above average in that particular place.

The red head being savagely pounded gave a satisfied groan as he filled her completely now, facing the sky as Thomas yanked at her hair again, the pain giving a new thrill with the pleasure she was receiving plus the added fact her sister was being forced to watch. Issabella gave a squeal at the unexpected hair pull, her arousal slowly falling down her inner thighs as Thomas gave her a tantalizing kiss on the cheek, frowning at the words he said to her before her eyes widened as he revealed that it hadn't been him touching and arousing her earlier but her sister. She thought maybe he had been lying to get back at her.

When he did what Mila asked, slamming into her harder and faster, made her moan in pleasure. A series of, "Yes..." left her lips, a brief pause in between, her left breast thrusted forward with each thrust while her right was held in his hand. The twisted pink nub tightened against his palm, feeling herself come close to another orgasm before she felt herself shatter once she couldn't contain it anymore. Her pleasured scream got lost in the night, sweat glistening in the pale moonlight with her hair looking a dark red color.

Thomas smirked, as Mila was about to cum, he thrust his middle finger HARD into her ass. Twisting it as she came and came his cock pushing in and out of her tight hole. When she literally couldn't take anymore, he he pulled out and came in Mila's mouth.

Smirking he pulls Issa's hair, his cock dripping with her sisters juices he ordered, "Clean me, do a good job, and I'll make your sister make you cum, do a bad job, you'll be punished by both of us."

He knew Issa was a bit scared of her sister, especially since she was tied and defenseless. He smiled fucking her mouth some, as he said, "Mila, motivate your sister some for me please."

Mila had grunted when his fingers thrusted into her back door unexpectedly, body rattling every which way as pleasured moans left her parted lips. If not for the banister then she would have fallen to the floor as she was too weak to hold herself up from the intense orgasm she just had. Her arms weakly wrapped around it to hold herself up, catching her breath after swallowing Thomas's load, seeing Thomas approach her younger sister through half-lidded eyes.

Issabella's hazel eyes stayed on the swaying piece of meat between his legs that glistened with her sister's come, arousing her further though he knew it would end up with that effect on her despite what she said. Her eyes lifted up to his face, running her tongue over her lips before leaning forward with a hungry glint in her eyes but she didn't really like that it'd be Mila to make her come. But she'd take what she could get, she slurped along the base of his tool, allowing her tongue to caress the hard shaft until she had collected and tasted all of her sister's come.

Mila stood on shaky legs, moving behind Issabella to motivate her as Thomas had said, going down onto her knees until her sister's wet sex was in front of her face. She bit her lip as she let her fingers caress the swollen moist lips, grinning as she heard a muffled moan from her sister to tried to wiggle away from her sister's grip but couldn't deny that she didn't want it to stop either. She teased her sisters hole, slipping one finger in and biting her lips harder from the rough grip her walls had her surrounded in. "Thomas, I think the bitch likes her sister fingering her." Mila chuckled deviously after seeing her sister moan with her body trying to now move against her sister's finger. The wanton moans from Issabella's lips were muffled by Thomas's cock in her mouth, sucking and slurping with her lips massaging the shaft of his length as he forced more in.

Thomas chuckled darkly, fucking his future wife's mouth and throat HARD. Laughing as she gagged, he wanted to see his wife struggle a bit he told Mila his wife's secret shame, "Tongue her ass, she'll scream and squirm. It's very sensitive and she hates how much so it is.

Smirking he said, "Hm Pet, I wonder what's stronger, you're will not to cum, or your sister's will to make you cum so she can punish you?"

He reached down, twisting an rubbing Issa's nipples harshly.

Issabella wasn't going to admit to herself or anyone else that she was enjoying this, throat vibrating from her moans against Thomas's cock as he continued to push her head down so her mouth could service more of him. The warm crevices of her mouth and throat was such a small space for him to fit into that her gag reflex came into play, her eyes tearing up while her sister continued to thrust only one finger into her cunt. She wanted more.

Her nostrils flared as she breathed roughly threw her nose, the sloppy , wet sounds from him thrusting into her mouth could be heard and aroused Mila. Mila scrunched her face up in disgusted when Thomas exposed Issabella's guilty pleasure, there was no way she was ever going to put her tongue to her sister's ass. But Mila knew she'd have to do something to get her sister back so her free hand reached and grabbed the vibrator she had been using on her sister earlier.

The red head moistened it with her tongue and in her mouth, sure to lubricate all of it before teasing her sister's puckered hole with it. She would press in a bit, earning a shiver and moan from Issabella, then pull away after a few moments of the teasing. Mila decided it was enough and put it into the girl's back door while her finger continued to thrust inside the soaking wet sex of her sister, adding another finger to the mix and turning the vibration on and to the lowest setting.

Thomas growled, a low deep growl Issabella would know meant he was annoyed. He'd given the red headed sister an order. He was used to being followed. Groaning low, he reached over and rather violently yanked the red head up and upon her on her sister's back. Still fucking Issabella's throat, he ran a hand through Issabelle's hair, "I think your slutty sister doesn't quite understand how I do things yet."

He brought his large, strong hand back, bringing it down so loudly that it sounded almost like a gun shot as it struck Mila's ass. For five minutes then ten he rained blow after blow onto Mila's pale round ass. fucking Issabella's throat and mouth. His cock spasmed and twitched hard with ever blow. His member obviously enjoying punishing her sister. He finished her off saying firmly, "When I say do something, you do it, do you understand bitch?"

His last sentence he'd hit her ass as hard as he could in time with the consonance. He groaned cumming in his fiancee's mouth. Pulling Mila down by her hair, he handcuffed her to the lower guard rail quickly. Forcing her to look up at her bound sister. Moving off of the wooden veranda, next the ring gag from Issabella was slid into Mila's mouth. Smirking he mounted his wife from behind ripping the vibrator out he buried himself balls deep in his future wife's ass dry. Fucking her he said, "You wanted your revenge too, didn't you love?"

Issabella had heard the annoyed growl of his, internally smirking as she knew that it wasn't toward her but her sister.

Back
Top Bottom