Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Sister's Fiance (Coraline & ThomasRHellsing)

"Once you get started you just keep on going, huh?" She smiled before moving the seat belt behind her torso, she leaned in as her hand stroked his length. Soon taking him into her mouth as she began to suck vigorously. She focused on pleasuring him, her hands moving his pants down a bit more as she teased his balls with her fingers. Her fingers moved up, touching him in places she knew were pleasurable for him.

He groaned low, careful while driving. Groaning he put hand hand on the back of her head. Working her head up and down hard. As he drove them to their apartment. Finally as they pulled up he came in her mouth and throat. He re hid his cock, heading inside to shower and get ready.

Issabella had swallowed his load, licking her lips when she had pulled away while looking to him with a smile. She looked out the car window before unbuckling herself and getting out, feeling herself getting excited already as they walked into the bathroom. She stripped herself of her clothes, landing on the floor in a pile before getting into the shower behind him. "Thomas...," she murmured against his neck after placing a few gentle kisses upon the flesh, the burning need for him in her core.

Thomas smirked at her, "IS their something you want lover, you know my rues for a wife. A chief in the kitchen, a maid in the front room, and a whore I the bedroom, and you can hire a chief and maid. Beg for what you want, like a kinky desperate slutty whore, and I'll consider it. We both know your ashamed of what a slut you are, but also that you get off on it. I bet your panties are stained with my juices from sucking my dick huh?"

He knew this was part of the reason they worked She loved being a bad ass lawyer, but he didn't put up with her games. The same techniques that had gotten her everything she wanted since puberty didn't work on him He could make her beg make her plea ad find new ways of humiliation and depravity. He got off on it as much as she did, and she ever went down easy, which is what he got off on.

Issabella smiled. "Why don't you see for yourself?" She said grabbing his hand, moving his fingers to brush against her moist engorged pussy lips. She pressed his fingers between her lips, allowing his fingers to pick up the dominating wetness that came just from sucking his dick like a lolipop. "See how wet you get me, all for you babe." She said before licking up his neck, the warm water hitting their skin, the stream of water running down their skin.

He whistled in appreciation, the water running down his girlfriend's naked body making his dick start to harden up. However as he felt her wetness nearly missed sitting onto the chair built into the shower. It had been built for hardcore shower fucking. The sight of her naked water running down her body was intense, making his cock almost painfully hard taking deep breathes he said, "I suppose I could let you ride me hard and fast you slut."

Letting the hot water from the shower run over him he said, "Shower, pulsate mode."

The shower's stream shifted from a spray of water to a throbbing pulse that moved around the tub, while the top and bottom streams active being a steady burst.

He smirked, "Better for shower sex, don't you think?"

His hard dick rested between her ass cheeks as he said, "Baby you keep that up I may have to give you a spanking."

Issabella bit her lip softly as she looked down for a moment to see his wonderful cock erect and then she grinned. Hearing him say he 'supposed' he could let her ride him when she knew he wanted it just as much as she did. When the stream of the water changed, looking around a bit with a smile as the water would hit her in different places. Her finger trailed down his toned chest, following a stream of water that had caught her attention.

She followed it until her finger brushed against his pelvis then feeling his cock between her rump causing her to shiver from how impressed she always was with his body. Especially his penis. "I have been bad. Is that the punishment I deserve? A spanking while you fuck me seems like the best way to punish your little slut." She whispered into his ear, feeling her arousal reach its peak as she just wanted him at that moment.

Thomas smirked, smacking her ass as an idea came to him. Taking a pair of hand cuffs from the shower rack. He fastened the cuffs around the shower head, before locking her in place. Sitting back on the bench he typed in a pre programmed order for the jets. taking a paddle from the same shower rack he said, "You'd better not cum without permission."

He began beating her ass hard. While starting the program. So while the shower ontop would become like rain a fierce gusher from one of the lower jets would hit her clit, almost painfully hard but not quite.

Issabella licked her lip as he smacked her ass, heart pounding fast as she waited for him to fuck her silly. It didn't happen the way she thought it would but obeyed to not cum until she got permission, she flinched when the paddle first connected with the skin of her rump. The pain from the paddle disappeared while she moaned from the water pressure hitting her sensitive clit, it pained her a bit but at the same time it was pleasurable. Her hand moved against the handcuffs as she tried to control her body, "Thomas!" She cried out as a loud smack of the paddle hit her rump.

It left a stinging behind but that was the least of her problems as the water was savagely hitting her little clit. She whimpered softly but took it.

Thomas smirked striking her ass again and again with the paddle. Getting it nice and red. when he was sure she was nice and wet he slammed himself deep within her, fucking her hard and fast. A hand yanking her hair back somewhat hard. Groaning as he fucked her hard and deep. He loved how tight and wet his future wife always got fr him. Fucking her hard in the shower, he ground his hard abs against her back.

Issabella let out a loud moan when he finally plunged himself deep inside her, forced to look up when he pulled at her hair. She loved being dominated like this which he knew and used to his advantage, when he thrusted into her causing him to smack against her already aching rump. She let out a small cry, the pleasure and pain sometimes outweighting one another before she moaned again, keeping in mind that she couldn't cum as her arousal grew.

Smirking he said " I want you to tell me your favorite things we've done, since you became my slutty girlfriend, and if you stop I will stop fucking you."

He kept pounding her as he ordered, "Prove your worthy of your ring, tell me how much of a slut you are, how much of a cum addict you are! What's your darkest kinkiest fantasy, come on baby, impress me I won't keep giving you this monster cock. You fucking love it don't you bitch, tell me what a depraved little whore you are!" " He then rolled his hips particularly deep into her hole twisting her nipples sharply.

He moaned, his balls tensing but not quite cumming. More pre dripping from his cock. His middle finger ghosting over her clit fast as he said "Come on Baby earn my big fat load! I'm so close I'm about to nut all inside your sexy cunt!"

His dick jerked as she spoke. His balls tightening he was close, just the right movements and words would make him pop like a champagne bottle. Throbbing and pulsating under the tight pink skin of her core. He was breathing deep. Forcing himself to hold back to enjoy her kinky mouth and to give her core a nice big load.Thomas yanked the woman up as she finished speaking. Thomas groaned finally cumming deep in her. Undoing the cuffs he yanked her out of the shower throwing her hard against the bed. He took her left leg throwing it over his left should he slammed her hard and deep. A merciless fucking that they both knew would drive her up the wall. Thomas slammed her hard and deep groaning in pleasure as her tight pink pussy squeezed his massive dick. This was why he loved this woman she looked so hot fucking under him. Her hair wild, her eyes loving every second of the stretching and savage pounding that was taking place. Their was no mercy in his movements, no slow build up he was slamming her tight wet fuck hole as hard and deep as he could. Her ankle against his ear as she took his hard dick. Thomas ground his thumb into her, smirking as he gave her heavy handed blow, after heavy handed blow to the ass. Smirking as he ground his thumb along into her clit saying, "Such a naughty, naughty girl you are! Your cunt is soaked, so you wanna cum, scream it for me!"

Groaning he said, "I love how sexy and naughty and nasty you look. Ridden by my big hard fat cock. You proud you earned your ring?"

When he told her to tell him her favorite fucking she had, panting breathlessly and using vulgar words like "pussy" and "monster dick" to make her point. Explaining why it had excited her so much and if she could cum yet as she felt herself right on edge, she received no answer.

Then when he had came inside her it took all the self-control she had not to orgasm as well. She let out a rough groan when he pulled out, feeling his warm juices flow out of her pussy and along her thighs while he unlocked her from the cups only to be thrown onto the bed a moment later, instead of getting clean they had just gotten dirty again which she didn't really mind at the moment.

She felt her breasts bounce with each of his powerful thrusts which she returned with a heartfelt moan and clenching of the sheets "Yes! Yes, I want to cum, baby, please let me cum." She panted softly as she felt her walls roughly clench his massive length as she held back her orgasm, it was slipping through her fingers and she wondered how much longer she could last. He did this on purpose, he knew how much she loved to be treated like this and was using it against her.

"I'm proud, yes! To have my future husband's cock so ready and hard to fuck me anywhere and whichever hole he wishes," she said, eyes seeming roll to the back of her head as she cried out in pleasure. "Can I come, Master?" She replied desperately, knowing how much he liked it when she called him that.

Thomas nodded, “Cum on, cum for me slut cum hard for my big thick at dick!”

After she'd released he pulled out and came on her face. Smirking a bit. He relaxed onto the bed, knowing she'd shower then join him. He' set the alarm an hour before they ha to head towards her parents house.

An hour later, Thomas was dressed in a black three piece suit, with a red horizontal stripe tie with a matching shirt under the vet, and band in his fedorah. He let her to get dressed as he tried to decide which car to take, it was always such a hard choice. Finally he chose the Sexy 1967 Pontiac GTO. Leather interior, a blood red paint job, chrome and leather and as sexy as the woman upstairs. Gunning the engine he smirked. Putting the top down the leather went down like a piece of silk. The chrome skull shifter was polished to a high shine, in the moon light it glistened. The perfectly treated leather rippled as he got comfortable.

When she got out he turned on the forty inch speakers. Eight o them, blaring “Born to be wild”, as they reached the highway. Soon Thomas had maxed out the speedometer just because he could, plus he knew it was sometimes unsettling to his future wife.

Issabella's body tensed after he gave her permission, her body shook violently with her orgasm as she cried out her soon-to-be-husband's name in pleasure.  Her hands clasping onto anything as that showed just how much pleasure she was in, she was left panting when he pulled out and came on her face, chest moving up and down before she stood with a slight limp and resumed her shower.

Around the time Thomas has finished getting dress, she was setting a pair of gold earring hoops into her ears, half of the bottom had tiny diamonds onto each pair which she had gotten as a present from Thomas. It was one of the many things she wanted to show off- especially to one person.. Her sister. Mila.

Issabella could taste it and feel it in the air, the red head bitch was up to something but she didn't know what. She wore a dark blue dress that hugged her curves, it was like an extra set of skin on her, the sweet heart neckline showed off her cleavage with lace along her back and showing off the tan smooth skin underneath. She looked at the mirror with a grin, thinking herself hot as hell with her red hair curled perfectly and her hazel eyes burned with a fire at the memory of her sister's heart broken face when she walked in on her and her own fiance.

She let out a giggle before making her way downstairs to a waiting fiance. During the car ride she would have normally been a bit unsettled with the fast speed and blaring music but she was in too good of a mood that it couldn't be ruined.

Meantime, Mila had done her research on both her sister and her fiance, knowing what the man liked and didn't like though she wasn't very familiar with his sex life but she had heard things from women who had slept with him. Her mother had insisted that she herself cook but Mila refused but decided her mom who was a homemaker could make the side dishes as Mila did the main course and dessert.

The main course was steaks which were seasoned and perfectly medium rare once she had set it down onto plates: arranging the baked potatoe, salad, and steak neatly with each plate. The sides were along the middle of the table in case people wanted seconds, in the center of it all was an eclair cake, perfect amount of eclair filling and flaky crest, the top was coated with chocolate and with strawberries neatly decorating it.

Mila smiled at her work as she heard her mother gasp before questioning her how she had never got a man with the way she cooked (a small jab and her mother was probably referring to her ex-fiance), a small inaudible irritated sigh escaped her lips. She followed her mother and father when the doorbell rang, her hands smoothing out the white dress that flared out at her waist and magnificently hugged the curves of her breasts. The dress had a corset look to the top and pushed up her breasts and exposed her cleavage though not enough to make it look like she was trying hard. Her red hair looked untamed with perfect ringlets of curls that framed her slightly tan face and brought out her emerald green eyes. The girls father opened the door before the two 'lovebirds' entered giving the girl's parents hugs while Mila stood there with a smile, the black heels she wore completing her outfit and heightening her long legs.

Thomas whistled in appreciation of the view of his girlfriend. Chuckling he said, "Maybe I should invite your sister to town more often, if you dress like this with her around."

As they reached the house, he smiled. His own family rarely got together, at least both women would have to keep thing decently pleasant around his in laws, his own mother and father would have promoted the games. However, after a brief "hello", it turned out one of the pairs older fries was in the hospital, and had asked to see them. Thomas felt his high hopes bottoming out a bit. Smirking as he said, "Wow Mila your an amazing cook, Issabella rarely cooks like this."

Since it was just the three of them he teased, "She tends to prefer to go out and give hand jobs under the table rather then cook at home."

He knew he was baitig both sisters, but he still wanted to get both into bed. Payback on his love for being a cunt to her sister, and yet also showing both women he was better then that fold up trash his ex had seduced. He was only partially surprised when Mila sat net to him, forcing her sister to sit across. Smiling at his future wife he said "Baby can you get me a glass of moutain dew, please?"

Mila had been slightly disappointed when their parents had to leave, they were supposed to act as a buffer to the two sisters, it clearly wasn't going to happen. She smiled at Thomas before giving her thanks, "Really?," she said turning to her sister with a smile. "I didn't know she could cook since when I left she had trouble making scrambled eggs." She said with a innocent smile toward Issabella as the girl glared daggers at her sister.

Then Mila simply dismissed his comment with a shrug, "Sounds like Issabella." She commented just before they sat and an intent glare on the fiance's face. She knew it was coming especially since she had sat next to Issabella's man and knowing her sister might not have changed, she shifted her legs to the side just as Issabella kicked out her leg and stubbed her toe on the leg of the chair Mila sat on.

Issabella hid the pain she had caused herself with a grimance before looking up to Thomas from her food, she was hesitant on leaving the two alone. She should be able to trust her future husband she convinced herself but reluctantly got up, giving Mila a warning looking before moving to the kitchen to serve Thomas some mountain dew. Mila cut into her steak with the knife as she ignored Issabella's glare and placed the succulent steak into her mouth and slowly chewed. She was slightly curious to see if he wanted to talk and if so, about what.

Thomas smirked as he said, "She thinks your determined to steal me, I know your determined to get even. Me, I have always wanted to date possibly marry a pair of sisters. So here's the simple fact, while dinner was impressive, the way your going to get her the most angry is sex and sexual things. Me and your sister aren't in love, we are in love with the game. The fun o one upping each other. Our relationship is a chess match, a game, and we both know it. For example, she says no to sex, I hit on a waitress in front of her, she reminds me why I'm marrying her with this pleasurable thing she can do with her tongue. That is our life, our game and it's far FAR more interesting then what idiots call love."

Smirking he said, "That being said, you and your game, makes our game even more fun. It's why I mentioned to your mother in private that you hadn't been informed of the marriage, and that I really hoped you two would figure out a way to get along. Also why I gave her the money to pay for your plane ticket, and such. Because my dear she's worked harder in the last few hours then she has in weeks."

Taking a bite of the steak, he said, "So, you play your game. I'll drop hints and such where I can, because both of you working hard to make me happy, that's fun for me. But I do want to warn you, you purposefully go to far, or fuck up the wedding in a major way, I will drug both of you you'll wake up naked in a bath tub in Mexico missing certain organs. Keep that in mind, she has, one time she tried to get me jealous by cheating on me. She woe up the next morning in a hotel in Mexico in a tub of ice. With a video tape that explained how unhappy I was with her attempts, and net time she might not wake up at all. It was amusing. If your good I'll get you a copy of the recording of it I have."

Thomas's tone hadn't changed but their was a steel their. He was as serious as a bullet to the chest. Smiling he said, "This is really good, I'd hurry up and get my fly open, if I was you. It takes her this long to find my mug I hide in the freexer we have 3 to five minutes let before she returns."

Mila listened to what he had to say, taking mental notes of somethings though she wasn't sure if the sexual or anything sexual would get to her sister. He could just be lying to get some from her and then later her sister, it wouldn't be the first. "Issabella has always liked playing games even when people didn't know they were involved," she commented before talking a small sip of her wine. She was talking from experience of course, sure Issabella and her had been competitive but Mila never took it far. Grades, who's got the richest and hottest guy, college, jobs though Issabella seemed to be winning in most of those departments.

Issabella was a big time lawyer (a bit dirty if you asked Mila but did well herself in the money department) while Mila owned several bakeries across the state in different locations. All successful but she certainly wasn't doing as well as her little sister though cooking and especially baking was something she liked to do. Issabella had Thomas; a filthy rich business man. Mila wasn't even currently dating, no need to bring a man into her life which was in tangles and knots of full out complication.

Mila didn't care if they actually got married, it had nothing to do with her ...but she might as well shake things up before she makes her final disappearance. She raised an eyebrow when he said open his fly, so she softly scooted her chair back so her sister wouldn't hear before getting under the table, with a small move of her fingers she broke open the zipper and button. Her hand went in gingerly before pulling his cock out through his boxers and pants.

She smiled a bit at his size, the table cloth hiding what was going on underneath the table as she put his length in her mouth, her lips moving up and down his shaft as her hand followed just below her lips, working him to a climax.

Thomas smirked and groaned a bit as he said "You'll have to work at it harder then that babe, remember your sister is a slut."

The woman's cock sucking was relatively impressive pre-dripping from his head into her mouth. His cock quickly hardening up to it's full length. When his wife returned he smiled at her "Hello love I think Mila's in the bathroom."

Smirking he said, "What do you say to a quick food job while she's in their? Then the food won't be the best thing about dinner. She'd never be able to out pleasure you anyway, probably."

He knew he'd lit a fire in both sisters with that comment. Plus poor Mila would be forced to sit under the table and watch the foot job.

Mila moved a bit faster once he had said that and moved slower when he reached his full length, allowing her lips to suckle along the thick flesh of his shaft. When Issabellla came back Mila was still working his cock but pulled away when he suggested Issabella give him a foot job, something the natural red-head knew her sister would do just to spite her. So Thomas wanted to play dirty? Mila thought with a smirk while tugging his pants and boxers down until the pink flesh of his cock was exposed. His pants and boxers resting around his ankles, she had been able to get this done while Issabella slipped off her heels and shifted her chair closer before her foot stretched out to his exposed length.

Mila had ducked under her sister's legs and tugged Thomas closer to the edge of his seat until his balls hung off the edge, it would seem as if she was trying to help them out and in a way she was. She sat just below his sac, her breath hitting the tender flesh as she watched her sister work her feet over the man's large cock. Mila couldn't help but want that inside her, sending a warmth throughout her womanhood before she went to work as well. Her pink muscles massaged and caressed his balls while her hand caressed the top of his thigh, teasingly.

Mila nibbled the skin gently before sucking on the skin on the back of his flesh which she had learned in her own sexual experience was sensitive. Issabella's feet worked his cock as Mila's merciless tongue worked along his sac, his fiance not knowing her sister was underneath and pleasuring him as well. Mila knew he wanted her to watch but she took matters into her own hands and dealt him an unexpected card which she knew he would enjoy.

Thomas groaned loudly in pleasure. But that wasn't uncommon give his minor but potent foot fetish. He was truly enjoying himself, as he groaned his left foot rubbing his fiance's crotch while he moved his left foot so her sister could grind her slit on his foot. Smiling he said, "Fuck baby, that feels soo fucking good. Tell me what you want to do to your sister, if you saw her naked and chained up in our room. I know your kinky mind has thought about it. Tell me right here where she could hear you in the bathroom if you get too loud."

Mila's eyes shifted down to see Thomas' foot move to caress her sister's crotch and the slight movement of his other foot which she guessed he was trying to do the same for her. She wiggled her hips until his foot rested between her legs, his feet caressing her clit and the dampened spot on her panties, she held in her moans by working more passionately with her mouth on his manhood. While Issabella moaned and rolled her hips against her soon-to-be-husband's foot and moving her own feet against his sex. She flashed him a naughty look, thinking her sister was in the restroom while they were pleasuring each other just in the dining room. Mila's special dinner growing cold.

Thomas groaned in pleasure. A large thick glob of pre dripping from his hard, thick cock head. Smirking he pushed his look against his fiance's cunt somewhat hard against it, so she'd be practically humping it to get pleasure. While he positioned the toe of his shoe to slide heavily into the Sister's wet spot. Almost as if his shoe was trying to push into her. He grunted as he said, "Talk to me baby, tell me how you humping my shoe, rubbing my cock about to make a mess all over the floor. While you know your sister is so close an yet so far, tell me baby. Talk dirty or your master."

Mila reached up, straining her neck a bit to lick the thick glob of pre-cum the dripped from the cap of his dick before settling back down to her original position. Her hips sweiveled and moved against his shoe, almost like if she was trying to have him break through her panties and penetrate her. One hand clasped the calf to the leg with the shoe she was moving against so she could get the maximum pleasure while Issabella moaned and groaned, not even trying to keep quiet unlike Mila. "It's so fucking hot," Issabella exclaimed breathlessly as she humped at his foot a bit harder as she got closer to her climax, closing her thighs around his foot while her face contorted in ecstasy.

Back
Top Bottom