Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Sister's Fiance (Coraline & ThomasRHellsing)

Thomas groaned, pulling her close he felt his balls boil over. Shooting his jizz deep into her ass. He yanked her forward by the nipple clamps. Fucking her mouth and throat hard. Raining bows down upon her as with one hand while the other worked her head back and forth hard. Groaning as he turned the toy to extra high the vibrations deep in her core. After he came in her mouth he pushed her tits down onto the bed. Mounting her as again. He slammed her hair into the be, driving her tits into the mattress painfully because of the clips. Even as he kept a tight hold of her hair, yanking it hard. He power fucked her ass.

Issabella groaned, him cumming brought her to the edge bit she wasn't able to have her finish. She whimpered, wanting to cum but it was soon muffled when his cock went into her mouth, she greedily sucked onto his cock like the cock hungry slut she is. Some of his cum dribbled down the sides of her mouth, soon letting out a sharp squeak when the clips bent her nipples awkwardly and painfully. The pleasire from her ass and the even greater stimulation in her pussy finally caused her to go over the edge, her body tensing as her orgasm came crashing through her. A loud scream of pleasure slipped past her lips even if it was mostly muffled as she thrived in pleasure beneath him.

Thomas smirked, and soon he yanked the clips so hard, they came off. Undoing her bindings he said, "We have time for a nap, before we need to head to the cake testing?"

He was relaxing laying on the bed, he popped his knuckles, getting up he said "You start the sheets washing, I'll go shower, and then we can take a few hour nap."

Issabella let out a pained shriek when he yanked off the clipping, her nipples were so sore and sensitive. She soon nodded knowing they had a bit of time before the cake testing, she sat up rubbing her wrists for a moment before moving to remove the sheets. She did it with a scowl, knowing Thomas knew she wasn't a fan of housework whether how simple it may be. Soon putting it into the wash and putting brand new clean sheets on before lying on her back onto the bed as he showered.

She didn't even want to look in the mirror, she knew that her neck would be pretty obvious of hickey but it didn't stop her from looking down to her breasts for a moment. Sighing at the sight of her overly sensitive nubs but she remained naked, not wanting a shiet to irritate them.

Thomas showed quickly but efficiently. Getting out he smirked jumping onto the bed, he said, "You learn your lesson?"

That teasing smirk was on his face. Even as he reached out lightly caressing her nipple knowing as sensitive as they were it might as well have been a pinch. Smirking he pulled the sheet an blanket over him. He'd turned the air conditioner on high, so she'd be forced to cover up soon. Falling into a bit of a dazey sleep he said, "I love making you scream."

Issabella rolled her eyes giving him a nod, but when he lightly caressed her nipple she flinched. Moving away from him with a pained expresion as she stayed out of the blanket, just her new panties on then she scowled realizing that Thomas had turned the air conditioner up. She remained out of the blanket and sheet, her nipples to sire to take the soft rubbing of the fabric.

"But not exactly me right? I love screaming for you as well." She replied before drifting off, only to get covered a few moments later when she got cold and turned over onto her side so the blanket wouldn't touch her nipples directly.

Two hours later he woke her up. The cake testing was needed. He had heard the bakery did a type of Eclair cake. Thomas my work out an thus have a perfect body, but he was definitely a fatty at heart. An eclair cake, the eclair filling on layers of the best flakey pastry crust. Thomas was handling food and had threatened to call the whole thing off if Issabella tried to change that.

Issabella was the type that was obsessed with healthy eating and exercising, not overly so. She didn't like the cake he wanted, but she agreed to it anyways as she didn't want the wedding to be called off. Though with that and her sister here she had the urge to to out on the wedding more so than she was before. She wanted to show ofd her wealth along with her fiance's in this wedding so with a small smile she wenr with Thomas to the cake testing.

When they stepped inside their was a long table with plates of different types of cake, she wanted Thomas to change his mind about the cake so instead of having just taste that one he seemed to have his heart set on. She had several kinds that she chose beforehand that they would taste.

Thomas raised an eyebrow at her, "If you try and manipulate me into doing a different cake, I WILL this wedding hell for you. Starting with wearing a rainbow suit rather then the one you picked. Push me, I DARE you."

Thomas's eyes had the same look as when a Wolf went for a Jugular, as when a Shark ripped into a seal. Thomas Barbossa Hellsing was dead serious. He showed her a picture of a rainbow suit right sleeve red, left sleeve yellow, the jacket neon green and the pants purple. Looking at her he said, "Push me."

Issabella raised an eyebrow at him as well, simply brushing off his little outburst bwfore grabbing his arm and taking him inside with her. "I didn't see any orange on the so called 'rainbow suit' ." She smirked before walking up to the table with the cakes.

Soon a lady came out with a clipboard and several pieces of paper, most for notes of which ones they liked. She wasn't gonna back down since she wanted everything perfect which meant her way.

Thomas smiled and tried the cakes whispering "lovingly" in her ear "Don't forget whose paying for what, one accidentally cancelled credit card or stopped payment, and you'd be surprised what can happen."

Thomas smirked showing her a clip board with all the parts for a Star Was themed wedding, Smirking he said, "See love, there's a reason why you love me. Did you really think I'd be stupid enough not to defend my choices? You've already ruined the wedding in my opinion. Made it another bull shit showing off party instead of something that reflects us. but I'm willing to deal with it, as long as what I've said I want to do is done. Cross me and I will put every bit of my currently bored processing power into making you a laughing stock of everyone your trying to show off for."

The truth was Thomas was bored. He'd recently finished training the managers for his company, and so he had too much free time. plus while he had lots of skills, no hostile take over's that would be useful would possible for awhile. He was a puzzler with no puzzle, and thus in boredom was trying to find something to amuse himself with working his wife and her sister into a threesome was requiring 25% of his intellect, but that left 75% empty, an he was keeping 15% busy with wedding things. An additional 15% with ways to slam fuck his wife trying to screw him around with the wedding's food. That meant he had 55% busy and he was bored. Honestly the wedding and his wife's "Brilliant techniques" would only require 5%. At this point he was runing simulation or thing like she hired 50 ninja assassins to still his cake.

Thomas saw her try a bite of cake, and annoyed because he knew she was going to do Something he said in her ear "Careful dear, eat too much cake, and your fat ass won't fit in your dress."

The dress had been payback for her announce their marriage on her twitter account before letting him tell the board of his company She'd sworn not to say anything but she' typed it. So he' had her dress tightened and thus if she wanted to fit into her chosen gown, she was stuck on an extreme diet until the wedding. He continued eating cake, smiling he said, "I love cake."

When he pretended to whisper lovingly she return the favor, smiling and giving a nod of the head before giggling. All part of the act but when they lady wasn't looking she glared at Thomas, "If you ruin the wedding then you'll suffer my wrath." She said innocently before taking a bit of yet another cake. Glaring at him when he threatened something that had to do with their wedding once again.

"Fatass," she muttered angrily to him when he had said he loved cake. She minimized the amount she used to taste the cake but it left her with working out double time either tonight or the next day. "Which one do you like hun?" She questioned, the lady watching them once they had tasted the cakes that were presented, Thomas tasted the cake more than she did.

Issabella looked over the cakes, trying not to move as much since she was wearing a bra and when she turned at times it caused the fabric to rub against her sore nipples. She gave him a gentle nudge so he could choose but of course giving the subtle hint that she didn't want him to choose the cake he originally picked.

Thomas chuckled, "Don't be jealous love. You know I was chose out of a hundred children to continue the lineage of Hellsing. Genetics play a part in that, as will they when it comes time to pick my heir."

Thomas absent mineddly rubbed over his glove clad knuckles. To be the "Heir of Hellsing" meant you were basically abducted from birth. Taught things on one should be able to learn. 15 hours days alternating between teaching and physical conditioning. Thomas always wore his gloves because his knuckles were nothing but scars. His only physical imperfection. His weight ha been managed. The top 25 Hellsing heirs were taken at 15, an pitted against each other. The winner becoming the offical heir. The rest well no bodies were ever founded. That was why Thomas was a drunken womanizer, and also why he'd put in their preup any children would have her last name. No Helling children were born, no trial to find the perfect heir. Ob his bad days she'd stuck by him and that was what had lead to the marriage proposal. He didn't have them often, but no one who'd grown up in the compound that he did was 100% perfect.

Issabella didn't mind their children taking her last name although it did make her a bit cautious since she had thought abour what their kids would feel like, probably hurt and confused because most kids have their fathers' last name. She was okay with it now.

She soon noticed that Thomas was going down memory lane which she learned wasn't pleasant for him. Her arm linked with his, comforting in a sense before she led them out of the store, they would give the planner their decision to consult with them. "Come on, let's get you into the rainbow suit." She teased jokingly, before chuckling and of course she was gonna be there but not there, having to go deal with trying to see if she still fit into her dress after what Thomas had done to it.

Thomas smirked, "I don't relish the idea. Honestly part of me seriously wishes we'd done the Arbian thing. You look so sexy as a belly dancer, grinding and undulating. But I'm pretty sure then it would become a sex show, and that would be bad. you know I lobe you in anything short and skin bearing."

Smirking he said, "Don't worry, I'm not a total bastard, I just had the take in the inseam so it would look like a corset, unless you lose a pound or two Besides you wanna lose weight before the the wedding anyway, otherwise we both know you'd bitch about how fat you looked in the pictures."

"So you're telling me that I need to lose weight?," she said accusingly, her arms crossed over her chest as she glared at him. She huffed in anger before turning away from him, her hair swaying abruptly before she walked into the car. She sat in the passenger seat, her legs crossed as she waited for him to come into the car when he did.

"You know where it is right?" She questioned calmly because soon after the fitting they would have to go to dinner at her parents house. She would have to touch up the make up on her neck because of the hickey but otherwise she was dreading about going, her sister Mila being the reason.

Thomas rolled his eyes, "I like cushion for pushing, but you always bitch about looking fat. Remember your award ceremony pictures an your engagement photos, and the photos of your birthday last year I don't think you look bad but you do, so I helped.'

Issabella rolled her eyes too. "Just drive. I don't need a lecture about my body as well." Her hand moving under her chin as she rested her elbow against the armrest of the car. When they had arrived where Thomas and Issabella would both get their clothes fitted, she got out of the car. It was a good thing that they had received noth tux, wedding dress, and bridesmaid dresses from the same place. Made for less trouble, she waited in front of the parked car for him with a small smile already over their little disagreement.

Thomas smirked as he came out, the suit was slightly different then what she'd wanted. He just hated back suits, it was so generic Instead he'd gotten it in an almost black dark red. The colors would match fine, and it would look black unless you were up close, but it w enough for him. walking up behind her, and idea dawned on him the dress shoe was behind him in to the right of where they parked. an empty store was directly behind him Smirking he grabbed her waist Sliding her panties down her chest facing the very busy road he thrust into her ass. Reaching around to pinch an twist her clit. He groaned in her ear "You like that better be quiet, or one of those cars will notice what I'm doing to you."

Issabella had always found outdoor sex kinky and such a turn on, which was why Thomas used it against her to get his way most of the time. She bit her lip, keeping the moan from escaping her lips as he pinched and twisted her clit. She couldn't help but let a small groan out, the stimulation from her back door caused her to get extremely wet as he played with her sensitive bundle of nerves. Here and there a soft gasp would escape her lips whenever he thrusted powerfully into her, she could feel her arousal start to drip a bit down her thighs as she wasn't allowed to cum, considering she was a screamer.

Thomas smirked, slamming her hard and fast. Groaning as he pounded her deep. Groaning in her ear. twisting, pinching, and yanking her cit. He twisted it hard pulling on it. Fucking her ass so hard the car shook lightly. even as he groaned. Pounding her hard and deep he bit and licked her neck. He smirked, "What will you do if I cum in your ass tell me you sexy bitch?"

"Why don't you find out?" Issabella smirked, knowing Thomas was enjoying this just as much as she was. She couldn't stop the moan from escaping her lips before her teeth dug into her bottom lip once again. Her hands were in fist ad she tried not to moan or move around to much from Thomas' powerful thrusts, the thrill that they might get caught was exciting her. He would be able to feel the moisture from her arousal as he played with her clit.

Thomas groaned loudly into her ear, pinching her clit savagely as his cock tensed and shot squirt after squirt of his seed deep into her ass. He pulled her panties back up s he redressed himself. Moving around he got into the car. Waiting for her to get in he said "What now sexy?"

She felt her orgasm crash down onto her, biting her lip harder as she tried to keep the herself from vocalizing her pleasure. She sighed softly when her orgasmic high passed, slowly following him to the car as she could feel her cheeks gliding against each other from his cum. Composing herself before she sat herself down into the passenger seat, "I've gotta get showered before we go to dinner at my parents." She said with a sigh before buckling herself in.

Thomas smirked, unfoing his belt. he allowed his hard cock to be o display. Kissing her cheek he said "Maybe we should continue our fun, after all I'd hate fr our shower to make us late to your parents place. Suck me off baby, make me cum in your mouth and throat. Then we can have a few quick rounds of shower sex, and be on tie to your parent's place."

Back
Top Bottom