Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lust & Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Witch

Meteorite
Yo, name's Witch.

Firstly, here's a link to my F-list: Hell yeah!

I’m a pansexual female who’s more than willing to play with men, women, and ladies who happen to enjoy packing the heat. I also have a wild and frisky fascination for creatures. From lumbering three-headed monsters, mischievous goblins, a mass of writhing tentacles, to even the average pooch or pony. For the most part I take the role of a humanoid female, futa, or monster girl.

As long as it fits within Blue Moon's guidelines, age doesn’t matter much to me. At heart I’m a switch, and will be very content to RP with dominate, submissive, or other switch parties. Though with that said, I don't tend to enjoy overly submissive partners - please don't make me do everything.

Post length wise, I’m capable of writing anything from a couple of sentences to several meaty paragraphs. This is all dependent on my partner’s general post length, along with how invested I am in our work. I like a good plot, but I also really like sex, and at the end of the day I’m here for the latter. Please don’t have me trudge through weeks of plot and fluff to be rewarded with only brief smutty goodness right at the end. I like my stories to have a plot with steamy sessions of intercourse sprinkled throughout the RP itself. Or just sex. That's fine too.

Please note, I will RP via PM, forum thread or e-mail, but not over an instant messenger program. Also, I tend to use drawn/anime pictures to "portray" my characters. I realize this isn't everyone's cup of tea - if it's not yours, please inform me before the start of our RP, and I will happily provide you with a written description.

Most of my kinks are either a definite yes (anal sex, teasing, etc) or a definite no (vore, gore, watersports, etc), with some gray areas in-between (foot-play, transformation). Sometimes those middle things vary, but I will keep my partner informed if I feel we might be stumbling upon one. Just keep my F-list in mind.

Some pairings! Italicized text will indicate my preferred role. This is of course not limited to the stuff I'd be willing to try.

Sister/Daughter/Niece x Other family member
Succubus x Human
Human x Monster/Demon/Alien
Woman looking for a one-night stand x Stranger that's very happy to assist
Woman x Street gang/Bandits/etc
Woman x Animal
Sex Worker x Client
Human x Anthro
Thief x Unsuspecting Target/past Target looking to get their shit back​

And some plots! I’ll add more over time as my unimaginative brain chews on itself trying to concoct them.

• An Unexpected Legacy
A young human, like many in this world, has never met their own birth father. And unfortunately, never will.

A succubus arrives at their home one evening, claiming said human is the only living heir to a demon lord (who happened to just kick the bucket). She explains that this human gets it all: their father’s underworld estate, his wealth, his servants and vast armies, and well, her. Regardless of the human’s decision (to readily claim right to their deceased father’s fortune, or try to shrug it off and continue to live their very normal human life) the succubus remains by their side. More succubi arrive throughout the course of the story, constructing a very flirty harem that seems to tease their new master/mistress to no end.

Willing to play either the human or the succubi. Preference toward the succubi.

• Touch
A fidgety, introverted girl suddenly develops a very unfortunate magical ability: the power of instant sexual arousal. The most simple of touch (a bump on the shoulder, a brief handshake, etc) will trigger an individual/creature into obsessively wanting said girl until they are sexually satisfied. This of course changes her whole life. Will she find a way to control the power? Discover a way to rid the accursed magic from her body? Or will she succumb to the pleasure it brings, transforming herself into a sex-crazed slave?

Currently, I will only play the girl.

• Good Boy
A young woman has just gotten out of the world’s most boring relationship. For years she settled for a plain man, living a very plain life, and experiencing very plain sex. She finally leaves him, getting herself a quaint apartment and weeks later, visits a local shelter to adopt a sweet pup. Though she soon finds out said pooch is quite the horn-dog.

Simple and possibly short RP. Only interested in playing the woman.

Man, I forgot that this place exists. Boy, oh boy~

Anyways, updated and edited some stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom