Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A thread for Requests :: Incest RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Facade

Planetoid
Hey, I'm Facade and having been on hiatus from RP for quite some time, I'm looking to get back into the thick of it. I'm looking to RP things I haven't been able to do before, as the last RP board I was on was themed, sooo, I would very much like to branch out and it would be helpful if I could RP with people who are experienced but love to chat on the side to help through plots and such.

A list of my kinks can be found here: http://www.f-list.net/c/lady%20facade

Things you should know//:
  • Males only at this time please.
  • I would only like to RP via threads OR PMs. No IM RPs.
  • I like smut Rps, but smut + plot is very much loved.
  • I'm a literate Role player and give as much as I'm given. Short posts are okay on occasion, but no one liners at all.
  • Please NO first person roleplaying! It is just annoying to read.
  • Thread or PM roleplays ONLY at this time.
  • I am sub player. Though I can play a tough character, pure dom is out of the question for me.
  • I am willing to play younger characters, however they MUST be within the Board's age rules. (15-16)
  • Any fandom based RPs, I would like mainly to be OCs in that Universe unless specified.
  • I play females or effeminate men only.
  • I'm open to play furry or feral characters.
  • I like to play females with a smaller bust size since I'm not really that big myself. However I will have characters with larger busts at some points, so keep an eye out.

Currently Craving//:
  • Father x Daughter
  • Uncle x Niece
  • Older Brother x Younger Sister

Settings I like//:
  • Fantasy
  • Modern/Real life
  • Neo Victorian

Current Plots//:
  1. Father/Daughter :: Coercion, Corrupting, Toys and more.
    An idea I love that I would like more of. The Father has started growing feelings for his daughter of 15/16 now that she has grown into a beautiful young lady, a mixture of strong lust and a twisted sense of love. The curve of her beautiful milky white hips drive her Father wild and looks to take what innocence she has left and make her into a true woman. Though little does he know that she really has guilty feelings for her Father, at first denying it to herself so she could feel normal. The Father could still be with his wife or not, it doesn't particularly matter, but in one way or another, the Father decides to act upon his feelings. He takes advantage of her while she is in a vulnerable position, and despite her protests over a few of his advances, she finally gives in and begins to enjoy her Father taking her.

Now, she can be a virgin or not already, your choice. However I want my character to be quite innocent to the advances, and though she has had a few interests at school, she isn't completely knowledgeable about everything. More on plot can be talked about over PM.

-Please note that anything in this thread is likely to change at any point in time. Thank you for reading!-

RE: A thread for Requests :: FatherXDaughter RP (Updated 27/3/14)

Bumping altered plot

RE: A thread for Requests :: FatherXDaughter RP (Updated 9/8/14)

Bumping as craving incest rp again~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom