Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Non-con/reluctance role play!

Status
Not open for further replies.

x~bloodandshadow~x

Super-Earth
In short I'm looking for anything non-con. Long or short term. Males only please. Or at least don't say otherwise =p Some story required, at least a good build up to things. I prefer to play characters between the age of seventeen to say twenty three. Being the younger character as well. I'm not interested in being broken or completely obedient. I like the tension and the fight, though it doesn't have to be for long. I am also not into 'extreme' violence, scat, gore, piss. None of that.

That being said I'd be open to trying different things here, so feel free to make suggestions or inquire a kink you might want to involve !

Please, please.. be a decently detailed role player! Nothing over board.. but simplistic motions are really boring. Even more so when it's just smut.. I won't be a grammar nazi, but at least make sure posts are legible and interesting.

Would like to do some fantasy stories. Vampyres, demons, shapeshifters, magic users, werewolves. Beastiality maybe? **ghost RP??** Simple characters for smut are good too.

My main thread is below, check it out for some other ideas or pairings.

Feel free to PM me with ideas or questions! Or even a starting post if you feel so inclined.! Though please, please just PM me directly. I don't much pay attention to the thread being I dont have notifications for them, so commenting here is useless. Though bumps appreciated <3

My original thread.
F-list

RE: Non-con play!

I am working on a slave rp that has an interesting arc to it, but plenty of smut and lust driven action.
basically a noble is rotting in a lovely passionless marriage to a very nasty woman. he is pressured by his families to produce and heir with her, but understandably doesn't want to. one night while drunk with this friends, they decide to cheer him up and take him to visit a high end slave shop. he end up falling lust with and unforgivably sexy, neko and has passionate sex with her. the next day he realizes the the answer to his dilemma... who says his wife needs to bear this heir....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom