Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Use & Abuse [MxF]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShyFox

Meteorite
Well since it looks like I’ll be sticking around for some time on this site I might as well go and whip up a proper request.
Kinks

- Oral Sex (giving)
- Slut shamming/Dirty talking
- Underwear Bulges
- Choking
- Age play (as in my character being younger than yours)
- Aggressive Partners
- Pseudo-rape
- Blindfolding
- Hair pulling
- Corrupting/Controlling (your character doing this to mine)
I’m usually down for whatever and interested in other peoples kinks. Just don’t mention anything I have listed in pink because there’s no convincing me in that area.

F-List

What Scares Me Away

- Vomit
- Text speak
- Scat & Piss
- Bestiality
- Extreme age play. No I will not play a 4-year old girl for you.
- Incest. It gets boring and I hate being asked to do mommy roles.
- Furries. I don’t mind like tails or ears if that’s your thing but that’s where I draw the line.
- Femboys

What to expect from me

I typically write in third person since that’s what I’m used to but I can totally do first person if you’d like. Just tell me if that’s what you prefer. I write to match your length. Give me five paragraphs and I’ll put the time and effort to match it, only fair right? As long as the story is moving along I could give fewer shits about how much we write. Just no one liners and I’ll be happy.

I typically like roleplaying via pm on here, no email or IM sorry lads. I do enjoy a good OOC chat if you’re okay with it. I’m good with keeping on top of my replies since I only take on a few partners at a time, I’ll tell you otherwise if I’m busier than usually.

Plots

The New Tenant
A young woman moves into her first very own apartment. Eager to start her new job that she even moved away from her family to get, she can’t believe her luck in finding a place so quickly. The rent is reasonable considering how nice the area is and most of the utilities are included besides having to pay for heat which she wouldn’t even be using most of the year.

Her landlord seems like a nice guy that lives on the top floor. Besides the having no pets rule and loud music on after 10pm she couldn’t complain. Not even giving a second thought to him having a spare key to her apartment for emergencies because that was normal right? Well she is beyond naïve to think life plays out this smoothly…to think that a seemingly normal guy wasn’t watching her every movement.

Last Resort
Buried in debt and with no one else to borrow money from a young woman fresh out of college turns to the internet for help. She knew how people would buy worn under or even pay to see some chick strip for them. So why couldn’t she do that to make ends meet? She had a lap top and cam, not to mention more than enough time being in between jobs. After a few months of cam shows and selling her underwear she was able to pay some of her bills and put food in her fridge.

But there was always student loans lingering over her head and if she didn’t start paying something soon it would end up biting her in the ass later on. So she takes things a step further and decides to post an ad online. Willing to meet up in exchange for some money. To her surprise she ends up catching the eye of someone who has more than enough money to share, a busy business man who just doesn’t have the time for any attachment but in need of release.

After one meet up she thought that was it, she went ahead and posted another ad only to be contacted by the same guy again. Knowing that he was good for his word she agreed to another night with him. It’s when he starts calling her after the second meet up that she begins to worry. Should she allow herself to get caught up with him, he was giving her gifts and money. So how will he react when she gets a job and can handle things on her own no longer needing him?

Great Minds Think Alike
A stubborn and self-absorbed woman will stop at nothing to get the highest marks in her university. Known for sabotaging her peers and disregarding the feelings of others you could say her life revolved around school. When one of her professors suggest getting coffee off of school grounds she assumes it to talk about her latest paper or to simply praise her because she was the best in his class.

Finally some recognition from a superior. Having coffee with her professor went fine, they talked about various things until the conversation went a little too far with him asking her intimate questions. Was she seeing anyone? Was she with anyone that attended the same university? Did she live off or on campus?

Seeing as the conversation was getting a little too friendly she gives a bogus excuse for having to be somewhere and leaves the coffee shop early. Thinking that was the end of it and having coffee with him was a one-time thing she continues on like nothing ever happened. Only until he requests to go out with her again, but to dinner. She worries if rejecting him would affect her grade so she goes against her better judgment and has dinner with him. Knowing things could go south and quickly she keeps to only one glass of wine and insists on taking a cab home by herself.

She was soon regretting ever getting coffee with her professor in the first place when he starts bumping into her more than often. Even dropping by at her place…even though she never told him where she lived.

Well that should be all, if none of my plots interest you then suggest something and we can do whatever you want after some planning. This isn’t the end all be all list for me you know? I’m all ears and open to suggestions.

RE: I have an itch…can you help? [M only/smut]

Bump Bump!

After a long Blue Moon hiatus I have this itch again, anyone care to help?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom