Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for a hot and heavy story ~ Any takers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Puff Of Posativa

Your Friendly Neighborhood Stoner
So we all are obviously here for a really tasteful adult-fun time, right? (If you're not, here's your cue to leave)

That being said, I also want a tasteful story to go with it! I need to feel the way my characters are feeling in order to be motivated to reply. It requires a good story. I love tension and character banter. I like flaws and the imperfect perfections. I need something more than a really hot girl and a really hot guy/girl getting it on- capiche?

I do have some plots already established; but as always, your creativity is just as sedative. Maybe, we can even collaborate?

Plot Basics:

Business Cliché
There's this huge publishing company that owns it's own ten-story building. Interviews are rare and only elected to the BEST. So anyways, this guy is one of those lucky ones that even lands an interview. Not his ideal job, but he figures he'll be able to work up the ladder- eventually.

Meghan owns and runs the place. She grew up as a hard worker and never really cared about usual life. It was ALWAYS work- or so, her persona goes. Behind closed doors (which are normally at the office) she's a carefree, heel-hating regular human being that rare people get to see. She has a soft spot for Jazz music and the occasional rock n roll.

Essentially, the man/or woman walk in for an interview while Meghan is at the front desk with a new intern explaining a few things. The man gets cocky and tries to make light conversation basically bashing whoever the CEO is of this company, saying that he's heard she's really stuck up and cranky and bitchy.

Thus, the start of a beautiful office relationship.

High School Heartbreak
Jenna dated this amazing guy back in high school. They really loved one another and saw a huge future together. Unfortunately, the future turned sour when their goals weren't in common. They both had these huge dreams, and didn't see in their idealist-state-of-mind the relationship working. Besides, the passion had died out and stress got the better of them.

Five years later, with each other still occasionally on the other's mind, Jenna is getting married. She hadn't spoken to her ex back in high school since the dramatic breakup and figured sending an invitation just for his support would be nice. But when he visits her before the wedding ceremony, she realizes that the passion had never died.

This might be one-way, this might be both ways, this might link to a hookup before her wedding where she either calls off the wedding or goes through with the wedding while still seeing her ex on the side. There could be pregnancy involved or her relocating... ect. Lots of different turns with this one.

The Fetish Club
Miranda isn't shy from sex. In fact, it's the peek of her interest. But she's been doing the usual vanilla sex. It isn't horrible- there is just not full satisfaction. Her friends mention something about a fetish club and her curiosity gets the best of her to go. She's nervous, but daring as well. Upon arrival she sees a whole new world a possibilities.

A Dom from the party catches her and notes that she's brand new to this lifestyle- she even insists that she's just here to watch. Until slowly being eased into it, she learns that she has a new taste for lust.

Your Idea
All night you've been having this non-stop dream, or maybe it's just a mere fantasy. You've developed it and can bring it to life in your head. There are characters that you want to act out, situations you want to arrange, things you want to see unfold-

The only thing you need to do, is let me know!

PM me if interested!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom