Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

New girl with an idea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi

Like the thread says I am new here, although not totally new to rp.

I have an idea and I'm looking for someone to try it out with me.

My character goes into an hotel bar in the early evening. At first sight she looks like a business woman who has been to a conference and is relaxing with a drink before supper. Look a little closer and she may not be what she seems. What is she? A business woman just relaxing? A high class prostitute looking for a client? Someone who has a plan to meet up with someone for some fun, some rp maybe? The answer is up to you and how you want to develop the story.

I don't mind whether you are male or female and I don't care how you want to develop the story. That's part of the fun, isn't it? You may be new here like me or experienced and willing to show me the ropes.

I want to do this by pm so I can just to things slowly at first and so that I can take my time to get used to how things work. I'd hope to post reply each day if possible to your post. I also like to take time to think about what is happening in my character's mind. But since I think a lot about sex you can imagine that this is going to get smutty. Hopefully.

So do you want to try out a new girl? If so, send me a pm.

lowblow emma said:
lowblow emma said:
Secret Z fan said:
Hey your pm system isn't working you need to set that up

Thanks, Like I said, I'm new here. Love your avatar.

OK so I've not cracked the pm system yet. Feel free to post here instead until I do.
Go tot he user CP and then find edit options and check the one that say "pms from other suers"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom