Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

YIM ROLEPLAY RIGHT NOW!:) ;) 28//03//2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! :)

Well basically, I am at the minute at a rough patch with roleplay...and so to bounce me back so to speak I thought I'd kick it up a notch with some darker ideas. Here they are:

Master of the house X Servant girl - this focuses on an eighteen year old girl, who had been secretly courting the Masters young son, whom she fell in love with. When the Father finds out he's less than happy. This could be a short of long term depending on how you wish it to pan out!

Enemy Leader X Business Mans wife- this is one I'm really craving. Basically the married couple have been together for a while, but the husband has been lying to his wife about what he actually does, he is more of an agent. However when he goes missing his wife is frantic. She hears a knock at the door and as soon as she opens it she's tackled to the floor and everything goes black. When she wakes she's locked in a cage. She has been taken hostage in hopes of receiving some information. Only she doesn't know anything about it!

Obsessive (abusive) ex X Ex (Married) woman- It had been five years since she had escaped her exes clutches, creating a new life for herself, building her career back up. She eventually met a man who she fell deeply in love with, and they married only a year later. He encouraged her to tell the police about what the ex had been doing to her and he was sentenced to prison. Only when he manages to escape he goes after her first, planning to make her suffer for handing him to the police.

Leader of Army X Princess- When her kingdom is overthrown by an opposing leader, the young princess loses everything. Her parents are killed in front of her and she is thrown in the cells to rot. However, she's a pretty girl, and the man who took over the throne can see that...

**NEW***
SpyX Double Agent
When an unwilling double agent falls in love with the spy she has to choose between her own life and his, only when the spy finds out what she really is where can they go from there? Will his anger get the better of him?

**THE LITTLE MERMAID IDEA***

A girl is in love with a human prince, but she in turn is a mermaid and could not ever be with him. A sorcerer gives her a choice and when she becomes human for three days she must get the prince to fall in love with her within three days...but when they are seconds too late she belongs to the sorcerer for good!

this is all I have for now, so if you are interested please pm me first (I don't respond to replies on thread.) I tend to roleplay using YIM, googletalk or Email... So hit me up if you're interested! Thanks!
A x

RE: YIM ROLEPLAY RIGHT NOW!:) ;) 22//03//2014

Angelique2206 said:
Hello! :)

Well basically, I am at the minute at a rough patch with roleplay...and so to bounce me back so to speak I thought I'd kick it up a notch with some darker ideas. Here they are:

Master of the house X Servant girl - this focuses on an eighteen year old girl, who had been secretly courting the Masters young son, whom she fell in love with. When the Father finds out he's less than happy. This could be a short of long term depending on how you wish it to pan out!

Enemy Leader X Business Mans wife- this is one I'm really craving. Basically the married couple have been together for a while, but the husband has been lying to his wife about what he actually does, he is more of an agent. However when he goes missing his wife is frantic. She hears a knock at the door and as soon as she opens it she's tackled to the floor and everything goes black. When she wakes she's locked in a cage. She has been taken hostage in hopes of receiving some information. Only she doesn't know anything about it!

Obsessive (abusive) ex X Ex (Married) woman- It had been five years since she had escaped her exes clutches, creating a new life for herself, building her career back up. She eventually met a man who she fell deeply in love with, and they married only a year later. He encouraged her to tell the police about what the ex had been doing to her and he was sentenced to prison. Only when he manages to escape he goes after her first, planning to make her suffer for handing him to the police.

Leader of Army X Princess- When her kingdom is overthrown by an opposing leader, the young princess loses everything. Her parents are killed in front of her and she is thrown in the cells to rot. However, she's a pretty girl, and the man who took over the throne can see that...

**NEW***
SpyX Double Agent
When an unwilling double agent falls in love with the spy she has to choose between her own life and his, only when the spy finds out what she really is where can they go from there? Will his anger get the better of him?

**THE LITTLE MERMAID IDEA***

A girl is in love with a human prince, but she in turn is a mermaid and could not ever be with him. A sorcerer gives her a choice and when she becomes human for three days she must get the prince to fall in love with her within three days...but when they are seconds too late she belongs to the sorcerer for good!

this is all I have for now, so if you are interested please pm me first (I don't respond to replies on thread.) I tend to roleplay using YIM, googletalk or Email... So hit me up if you're interested! Thanks!
A x
Does business mans wife become a slut if so I'm game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom