Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

New Beginning ... (Ignited & Distain)

She felt warm, content, she curled closer to the sensation. Feeling the warmth sliding over her skin and covering her, a thick heavy weight against her hips and stomach. Slowly she stirred, knowing with each bit of consciousness that awake, that it was not just a breeze, or a blanket then is warming her. She blinks open her eyes and shifts slightly knowing undoubtedly that Nathan was pressed against her side and holding her close to him. smiles softly the comfort she found in that seeming to wash over her slowly, though so did the slightly tension of being held so intimately. She a grown woman but the way he made her body react, with simple innocent touches and the explosion of their kissing they'd experienced weeks before. She could not decide now what had scared her more, the way he made her feel or the risk of not getting to learn more.

He smiled his groin having hardened threw the night as it did every night shifting a bit as he felt her move his face burring in her neck lightly. He let out a soft happy sigh pressing his lips against her neck lightly as he snuggled in. He clearly had no intention of waking up any time soon and he found her quite comfortable to lay against. He was enjoying the dreams and the chance to rest not to mention feeling the warm body next to him. His arm slowly slipped behind her holding her close rubbing her lower back lightly.

She drifted in and out of sleep still. Each time she felt him having pulled her closer. She was curled against him, her head tucked in against his shoulder, her back against his chest, her ass against his groin. All that could be touching and curled against the other was. She felt the hard swollen shaft pressing against her lower back. The heat that radiated from the single area seemed to settle itself in her skin and pool like a fire over her chest, abdomen, and between her thighs. She never had a reaction like this. Sure she'd fooled around with the man she'd been meant to wed, but he'd also never made her body feel as if is would melt.

He groaned softly leaning in kissing her softly on the neck his lips gently touching her skin as he groaned and tried to wake. He shifted a bit feeling her back pressing groin in an awkward way he causing him to shift a bit his shaft going between legs against the bottom of her ass. With a sigh he snuggled in tighter his hand leaving the knife and wrapping around her his wrist between her breasts as his hands met in front of her lower ribs. With a soft groan and a content sigh smiling his lips still against her neck his hot breath washing over her shoulder and down into her shirt. "Morning. " He said not moving for the moment his mind thought nothing of holding her in such a loving affectionate way.

Vivian quivered as his lips brushed over her neck, sending her skin to cover with goosebumps. She sighed when he shifted and held her even tighter against him, somehow the shifting got him even closer. He was nestled press against her ass and she felt herself tensing, nervously, though she made no move to pull away, she still had the sense of apprehension. Again as his groan spilt warm hot breath over her neck, she jump and quivered again. The sensation against her neck was so startling intense, it sent waves of heat rippling down to her toes. His deep tone seeming to be trying to pull he right back into sleep.. she took a slow deep breath trying to calm the humming thud of her heart, "Good afternoon.. " her voice soft just as smooth from just having woken from sleep.

Her voice woke him realizing who he was with and what he was doing to her he slowly but calmly pulled away from her. Laying back on his back he groaned his arms no longer under her as he began stretching keeping the blanket over his waist wanting to keep his groin covered for now. "How did you sleep?" He said softly as sat up and leaned over her opening the door effectively pinning her down with out touching her. "You want breakfast or lunch? " He said opening a small trunk that held a large amount of powdered food he had bought before he came over to the states. His sculpted body now hovered over her his chest over her head as he searched threw the container pulling out a packet for each of them and a canteen. Tearing a small slit he added some water to them and laid back down shaking them for a few minuets.

Vivian almost whimpered when his body pulled away from where he had been curled against her. She shifts slowly remains laying and trying to wake up. stretching a bit and blinking her eyes. Suddenly she wished for hot tea, but she knew leaving was going to mean not having the things she would have normally had at home. When he moved leaning over her she tensed as his body hovered, his tan and muscular torso leaning over her. It took her a moment to realize he asked her a question. She glances at the packets a bit confused. "Is the a difference?" She wondered never having seen the powdered food packets before.

"Oh not really." He laughed before reaching over her again and gathering a pair of spoons having grabbed 2 packets of eggs. He handed them her one packet and smiled rolling over onto his stomach and beginning to eat slowly. "Well it is nothing like what we used to eat but... Its enough to get me from town to town with out dieing. " He chuckled eating the egg like package that did a good job of faking it if only a bit bland. With a yawn he smiled glancing over at her his body exposed from the waist up. "You still glad you came with me?"

She took the food he offers and the spoon that shortly follows, sniffing the food as she takes a taste. She smiles slightly. "Its not bad.. " Vivian grins and eats a bit more until he asks her about if she was happy to have went with him. "Yes.. I'm glad, I just.. " she takes another bite of the food and hesitates. "I just have things to get used to, like not having anything to jump up and do, I feeling a bit useless." She licks her spoon a bit and blushes. "Honestly, well.. i am wondering what made you bring me really? I feel a bit like I slow you down."

He finished his packet quickly and then moved to her side so he was laying on his side facing her resting his hand on her lower back. "I brought you because if i did not then you would never have left and your talent would have been completely waisted there. And your not useless you are keeping me company. It can get lonely out on those long open roads alone. And your certainly not slowing me down." He smiled rubbing her lower back lightly closing his eyes softly just wanting to lay there with her a bit longer.

She finishes the last few bite in her packet of food as he slides closer and touches her back. "I know.. I mean I do want to see how my art might be viewed, but then.. if I fail... well.. never mind. As long as I am not slowing you down, good." She looks down at him, biting her lip she leans down and give him a rather quick, almost innocent kiss on the edge of his lips. "Thank you, for giving me this option.. to travel with you and .. perhaps sell some of my art."

"Your welcome to my passenger seat as long as you care to sit in it." Smiling reaching up touching his finger to were she had kissed him smiling he watched her. He smiled and gently running his thumb and finger up her back one either side of her spine not wanting to move an inch. "You want to get going again or would you rather relax the day away? I know it has probably been a while since you where just able to lounge around and do nothing all day. " He smiled trying to make an excuse as to why he did not want to get up. He knew they where far enough off the road they should be unmolested and he would certainly hear anyone coming long before they where noticed.

Vivian smiled looking down at the way his body lay beside where she was sitting. The feel of hims fingers tracing her spine was more then soft, it felt calming and she too was in no mode to move. "Honestly I don't know really then I just relaxed for more then a few years when I painted. I don't know what we would do, I mean, well... you could maybe .. teach me a bit to drive you car. I understand how of course, but then I could help share the driving, rather then me just sitting there like decoration."

"You make a marvelous decoration though. "He smiled leaning in kissing her temple lightly moving slowly to straddle her waist setting on her bottom taking a deep breath and pushing her t-shirt up to expose her back to him. The blankets and his body covering her panties His hands then set to work the thumbs of each hand pressing gently on either side of her spine massaging it deeply. Running his fingers up and down her spine several times before starting to massage her lower back.

She was being message before she knew what he had been doing. Blushing she tried to shift and turn for a moment, "Nathan.. what.. no.. you don't have to .. " get his fingers work warm firmly, and she suddenly forgotten what she been about to say. After a few moment though she shakes her head and peers over her shoulder at him. "You know, I think you are trying to soften me up.." she say smiling, still rather pinned on her stomach as his hands are caress her skin. It was not just the way he was seeming to rub and pull the tension from her, it was the way she wanted now to never move. The connection of his hands to her skin felt, right.

"I know I like giving massages besides... I want you to relax a bit more and this will relax us both." He smiled continuing to work her entire back he would soon have every knot worked out he had learned this may years ago. It was something he enjoyed doing his entire life it also would help him get on her good side. "I am softening you up i am not trying. Besides what would i be trying to soften you up for to get you to run away with me?" He laughed playfully as he began to work on her neck letting her shirt slip back down the curve of her back.

"I was relaxed.." she says trying to ignore the fact he had indeed made her relax more. When his hands shifted to her neck she tilts her head to the side and smirks when he mentions her running away with him. "Yes,, suppose I am already here.. " she sighs and bites her lip, not looking back as she speaks again. "I suppose I am just wondering why since I was so rather wrong to you back in town. Why really you even asked me to come how I had acted and treated you. I know you keep saying it was because my art was wasted there and that is why I am here. But .. never mind." Vivian puts her head flat on her arms in front of her and sighs.

He smiled and leaned down kissing her neck softly having finished with her neck he lifted himself up a bit and very gently turned her over in place before setting back down again on her hips. He smiled looking down her stomach still exposed smiling as he touched it gently with out words. He stared into her eyes for several long moments just enjoying touching her skin. "I suppose i had more then one reason to bring you along." He smiled leaning in and kissing her tenderly for a few brief moments before breaking the kiss and moving to lay next to her laying his hands on his stomach staring at the roof of the tent nervously.

The brush of his lips over the back of her neck was like liquid heat that tumbled like fire down her spine. As he ease her to turn over, she breathed shallow, look up at him as his fingers played gently across her skin. When he finally leaned down kissing her, her lips met his with a sigh. Just as she moved to slide her hands around his shoulder he broke the kiss and moved away. Confused she shifted onto her hip and looked at him. Nervous now herself that the connection they had all those weeks before was gone. "Nathan.. .." She leaned close and kiss his upper arm.. and looked into his eyes. "What are you thinking about... tell me please?"

He smiled feeling her lips on his arm causing him to smile and look at her. Very slowly he slipped his arm under her gently guiding her so she was laying on his chest. "Lots of things, where we are going from here, what we will do when we get there, more personal things. " He spoke softly leaning up and kissing her cheek smiling wondering if she wanted him like he wanted her.

Vivian smiles as he kiss her cheek, biting her lip as she considered kissing his soft lips again. They were both laying there, mostly undress. Her eyes scanning his form, lick her lips then leaned closely, asking "I want you to know, no matter where we are going, or what to do, I glad I am with you. And... I am sorry, about the painting and pretending our kiss that night hadn't made me feel for you. Because is did, more then I ever thought I could.. and I want to make you feel that way about me." Finally getting the word out she left no blink for hesitation, her lips pressed to his warm and soft kissing with the passion she been hard at trying to hide.

He had just opened his mouth to speak when she kissed him passionately his hands slipped into her hair gripping it lightly. He groaned into the kiss and rolled her onto her back his arms slipped under her shoulders so his hands could reach into her hair. He moved slowly so that he was between her legs and angled his hips so that his hard tip was angled towards he pussy. He then began rocking into her dry humping her as his head pressed hard against her panties before moving and angling down slipping between them near her ass. He groaned as he rocked firmly into her wanting her to enjoy the passionate kiss with each rock the passion of his kiss increased slightly as he held her tightly enjoying the moment.

She gasped and moaned as his lips and hands rolled with him on to her back. Feeling almost instantly nearly breathless as his lips and tongue control and shared the kiss with her mouth. She felt his hardness pressing intimately against her panties. His cock felt hot and swollen even through his boxers and her panties. With every rocking of his hips she gasps, With each different angle her hips lifted to keep him presses against her. Her legs sliding up and down his sides skin to skin. The friction of him grind against her was turning her body into a swirl of heat. She was quivering and whimpering with the passion that was passing between them.

He pressed even firmer into her as he rocked seemed to try to enter her threw both layers of closing. His body wanted ... needed her the only thing keeping him back was his mind not wanting to rush her. He did not want her thinking the only reason he brought her was to have someone to fuck while he traveled. He groaned and pressed himself into her holding his firm tip against her looking into her eyes taking a deep breath staring into her eyes as he broke the kiss. "You wanted to get me to feel that passion for you do you need more proof that i have it?"

Back
Top Bottom