Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Emma Watson (F/F, F/Futa, F/M ) - Celebrity RP (Story-driven, literate, incest)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Potterhead69

Planetoid
I love RPing as celebrities and have been doing so for some time. Sadly however, I've found very few others who are interested in my desire to RP Emma Watson as a lesbian (or at least bisexual) or in a secret sexual affair with her RL brother Alex. I'd love to get at least one, but more would be great, story line in this vein. I'm only interested in actress' from the Potter films for the most part. I'm open to suggestions though. If RPed as secret herms/futas/shemale (whatever name you prefer) it would prove very appealing to me.

In any Alex Watson incest RP (or any with a cock involved) I really love excessive cum and very overly-large genitalia. Keep that in mind.

I RP offsite (Twitter), which is a big negative I'm sure. I hope not overly "big" though. But RPing via that site using a cell phone app is the most convenient method for me to RP anymore. Also, I prefer mature RPers/writers who are into story more than sex. BUT I LOVE SMUT TOO, don't get me wrong! But sexual tension, emotional desire, shame, embarrassment, romance, secret love (relationship), bickering, physical lust, and (but not limited to) jealousy are all aspects I LOVE to portray in a RP.

My F-List for Emma is here. Clicking on that with take you to a character page and gives you more information on what I'm looking for and aspects of a RP that would interest me (kinks). I do not RP on F-List however, it's just there for info. You can contact me via here or that site.

Just to be clear, I play as Emma. However, if someone else wanted to play as her I'd be happy to RP as Alex in the incest RP. Otherwise I have no interest in RPing another celeb myself with a partner playing as Emma.

Really wanting a well-written Alex Watson who isn't smut/sex driven. Story THEN smut. A romance RP that would lead to Emma becoming pregnant by Alex would be HOT!

I also have a second storyline where Emma has been thrust into the Walking Dead setting. Would like a writing partner there, but there are some strings attached. Another celeb or another Alex is fine there too.

A "secretly" shemale/hermaphrodite version of a publicly female celebrity could be fun too.

Hello. It's been a while since I've RPed on this site and I'm trying to get back into it. I've come across this little thread of yours and I'm currently very very interested. I'd rather not play male, but I'm really big on Futa/hermaphrodites, so if you'd like, I would love to RP with you as a futa fan of Emma's. (Great choice of Celeb, btw)
I also don't mind RPing with you over Twitter, but I've just recently made a twitter and I'm not very used to it just yet, so please bear with me on that.

Oh, and my twitter name is also Twinkle. I don't get the "@" thing on my profile, but if it helps you to find me, it's @Twinkle23469199

Repost of 1st post since most people seem to not be reading it.

I love RPing as celebrities and have been doing so for some time. Sadly however, I've found very few others who are interested in my desire to RP Emma Watson as a lesbian (or at least bisexual) or in a secret sexual affair with her RL brother Alex. I'd love to get at least one, but more would be great, story line in this vein. I'm only interested in actress' from the Potter films for the most part. I'm open to suggestions though. If RPed as secret herms/futas/shemale (whatever name you prefer) it would prove very appealing to me.

In any Alex Watson incest RP (or any with a cock involved) I really love excessive cum and very overly-large genitalia. Keep that in mind.

I RP offsite (Twitter), which is a big negative I'm sure. I hope not overly "big" though. But RPing via that site using a cell phone app is the most convenient method for me to RP anymore. Also, I prefer mature RPers/writers who are into story more than sex. BUT I LOVE SMUT TOO, don't get me wrong! But sexual tension, emotional desire, shame, embarrassment, romance, secret love (relationship), bickering, physical lust, and (but not limited to) jealousy are all aspects I LOVE to portray in a RP.

My F-List for Emma is here. Clicking on that with take you to a character page and gives you more information on what I'm looking for and aspects of a RP that would interest me (kinks). I do not RP on F-List however, it's just there for info. You can contact me via here or that site.

Umm... I'd truly appreciate it if people would stop wasting their time by sending messages or posting here letting me know they are not interested. I mean, I don't care if you do, but you're just wasting your time, not mine. I actually get a chuckle from those. Why would anyone feel the need to do that, by the way? Odd.

Anyway, bump.

Love the idea of Emma being a shemale...and I like several your scenario ideas..i'm up for this if you use yahoo or some email method..

Second repost of original post since most people seem to not be reading it, with a little more added...

I love RPing as celebrities and have been doing so for some time. Sadly however, I've found very few others who are interested in my desire to RP Emma Watson as a lesbian (or at least bisexual) or in a secret sexual affair with her RL brother Alex. I'd love to get at least one, but more would be okay, story line in this vein. I'm only interested in actress' from the Potter films for the most part. I'm open to suggestions though. If RPed as secret herms/futas/shemale (whatever name you prefer) it would prove very appealing to me.

Story line interest update: Looking for a huge cocked and massive balled, wild cum spraying Alex Watson. Not totally smut, about 50/50 for smut and story. Only interested in articulate, literate, detailed writers to partner with for long-term incest RP on Twitter. Also, looking for the same with an Alex or a female/shemale/herm celebrity but in the fictional "Walking Dead" setting.

Bump.

And I should add that though I do prefer RP on Twitter, I MAY be willing to try playing out a story line on the F-List forums (mostly because they allow for a character-based RP, not a RPer account-based RP like on here). But I have to be able to see an example of your current or previous RPing abilities. Otherwise, I'm not going to even try a story line out in a forum. Also, my posts will not be in real-time, and likely not as rapid as they would be in a Twitter-based story line.

Wud love playing with Emma, do you play on YIM?

Cheers

Potterhead69 said:

Damn...love some RP with a futa Emma and some other futa celebrity...but I do it only in yahoo

Emma Watson dating/sleeping with JK Rowling. Perfection! Bump.

JK_Rowling_Harry-Potter-6-UK-Premiere_Vettri.Net-04.jpg]JK Rowling

yeah i'd love an incest rp with Emma Watson, i'd be Alex... or who ever you like :p pm me if you want to go at it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom